To Marjorie's Infinite Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once out of the cage, he was so relieved, he was sure he'd never go back into it.

Free at last!

The whole next day, he dreaded the pending afternoon's appointment. And then a strange thing happened. Once he actually arrived at Marjorie's, he'd find himself looking forward to her putting it back on him. On rare occasions, she was not there and he'd do it himself. It was so unsatisfying when she did not do it to him. He was so confused.

Over time, they became very close to one another. They knew everything about each other and shared a great deal of affection, warmth and concern for one anther's well-being.

Though they had very established roles which guided their interactions, they began to spend more and more time together. Tim became Marjorie's confidant and she came to rely on his council. And Tim had a developed esthetic so she took him shopping as she valued his input. The maid was honored that the Lady of the House allowed him to be a close friend.

On the nights she was not spending with her boyfriend and was in the mood, they'd spend the night together as "friends."

Of course he was always subordinate to her, but on these occasions, it was not a formal interaction and they might even, for stretches at a time, look like normal friends. She loved snuggling and cuddling with her boy knowing full well what it did to him and that he would be terrified of even thinking about crossing the line with her. It was a very warm and sweet and tender, intimate torture that she cherished. Like spanking, Tim came to love and dread it.

***

Then one night everything changed. At last she had the dream that connected her mysterious voice to spanking. In the dream, she was 120 something year old, considered very young, and she was spanking her brother. He was crying and begging her to stop but...it was not her brother, it was Tim. She was very young but she was spanking Tim as a grown man. He was naked and his rock hard manhood poked her in the leg.

"It's what you've wanted all these years."

She looked up and saw it was Allison, her babysitter. She looked back down and it was not Tim anymore, it was Johnny.

Marjorie just then discovered that women could in fact have wet dreams.

*

It all came back in a flood of memories.

Like in her dream, she was only 120 something years old and going over to her neighbor, John's house. John was several years older than her and she found herself wondering why he even had a babysitter as most 170 year olds were considered mature enough to stay home without supervision.

Maybe his mother does not trust him?

It was a discordant consideration so she let it go.

At any rate, she was to join Allison Montgomery, the babysitter and John over at John's house. If it worked out, they'd repeat it in the future as Allison would give each family a slight discount for doubling up.

*

Allison first babysat for Marjorie in Marjorie's own home so that the two could get acquainted and determine if they'd be a good fit for one another. Had it been anybody else, Marjorie would not have approved. Some of her friends had even begun babysitting siblings so Marjorie was a little sensitive on the subject.

Yet Marjorie was in Allison's thrall. Allison seemed way older than 200, was drop dead gorgeous and the most popular girl Marjorie knew. By the end of the night, Marjorie felt like her little sister and she loved it!

"Ever thought about going off your blockers? I did. I think you'd like it. I mean, your mature enough to handle it."

*

She would never tell her parents, but stopped taking them.

Within 10 days, she was in an all new body that felt in ways it never did before.

She was pretty sure Allison was right and that she could handle it.

I hope.

*

The next time they were to meet, it would be with John.

*

As soon as the parents left, John went to his room and Allison and Marjorie got comfortable with one another.

Allison was kinda perfect in Marjorie's estimates. Marjorie beamed at the older girl and knew in her bones she wanted to be just like Allison Montgomery.

She's so pretty and so perfect.

And perfect was the word that resonated with Marjorie every time she thought of Allison.

She had the most dazzling smile and the cutest dimples God ever put on a girl. She was tall and willowy thin with small but tasteful curves. She had that perfect patrician beauty that made her look like a model or actress. Often she kept her chestnut hair in a perfect ponytail that helped showcase her perfect facial lines.

She wore preppy clothes which suggested she went to church every Sunday (she did,) perfect, and would one day be attending college, perfect plus.

There was no hiding from it, Marjorie wanted to be Allison's little sister or best friend and was excited to just be around her.

And Allison was clearly good in the sense that she was smart, kind and abundantly responsible. She was every teacher's favorite student. She was physically perfect and fundamentally good and was the ideal role model for Marjorie.

And Marjorie loved that it felt like Allison was taking Marjorie under her wing. Their first night together, the girls shared secrets and even watched tv while Allison draped her arm over Marjorie's shoulder.

She knew just how much she'd impressed Allison by going off her blockers. She felt like a big girl.

After an hour or so, "Do you want to see something kinda amazing? Don't get weirded out though. It's actually pretty neat."

A little concerned by the cryptic qualifier, "Ah, um...sure." If Allison said it was neat then Marjorie figured she'd better be accepting.

Calling across the house, "Johhhhneeeeee, come in here."

From the other room, "Do I have to?"

With big eyes and a smile playing around the edges of her perfect lips, "I would not have called you if you did not have to. Come along now."

He appeared in the threshold of his doorway looking sheepish and uncertain.

Scared?

This was weird. Something was definitely going on as she knew John and he was not a shy, uncertain boy. Very handsome, he was popular and confident at school but here he did almost look scared to Marjorie, like he wanted to run.

Odd.

Once more, the strangeness of the whole set up captivated young Marjorie. John and Allison were roughly the same age.

Why is she babysitting him? God, he must be so upset by it.

Having to have a babysitter at his age was beyond humiliating and she wondered if this was kept a secret. Certainly Marjorie planned to keep the whole babysitting affair a secret. If it got out that she still had a babysitter...

But he's in over-school!

Far worse than being babysat at his age, was to be babysat by a girl in one's own grade.

So humiliating...well beyond, actually.

With an easy smile and gentle voice, "Now, now Johnny, that's enough back talk out of you for one night. You know what I expect out of my little boy. Come here now."

The tone and language suggested to Marjorie that Allison was playing up all of the tacit and humiliating conditions of the relationship in a playful teasing way. She was embarrassing Johnny. Marjorie hoped that by making a joke out of it all, it would ease the tension somewhat.

Allison was seated in a straight back, wooden chair and while Johnny stood before her.

Is he shivering? Shaking? Doesn't feel like a joke.

She, by far, looked more prominent than he did despite being seated before him. She was erect, radiant and happy but John was slumped shouldered...

And...I think he is scared. Weird! So weird! He is shaking! Just a little. He's terrified. Why?

Marjorie sat on the couch but was very close to the two. She was almost as uncomfortable as she imagined John might have been and thought about excusing herself.

There's nowhere to go! What's happening?

She'd have been wrong about her estimation about John's "discomfort."

He was so scared he was beginning to disassociate.

And just then, she noticed that Allison was not the only one who was erect.

Just the day before, Bethany was telling Marjorie all about what an erection was. At the time, it seemed both ridiculous and utterly irrelevant to her. Bethany went on as though it was the most hilarious thing, but Marjorie detected a great deal of excitement beneath Bethany's explanations about how funny it all was.

Yesterday, Marjorie could not have cared less about what an erection was and what it meant while her friend would not stop talking about it. Now it was everything.

Oh my god, it's big!

Now with Johnny, in this context, it was troubling. She was scared and embarrassed for him even when a little of her own excitement was beginning to creep in around the sides. Clearly he was in trouble with Allison, though Marjorie was not at all sure why. When Allison saw his sexually aroused state, she was going to get very angry.

And she should!

Marjorie was suddenly conflicted. On the one hand, Johnny had not done anything to get in dutch.

But then how dare he get all weird with his hard dick! So rude! Why is he doing this? He should stop it right now.

She could not believe he wouldn't stop being erect.

Like, what's his problem, anyway? So rude! Sooooo rude!

Suddenly Marjorie wanted to see it for herself if for no other reason than to make clear how inappropriate he was being. Johnny was going to get it!

Maybe she somehow knew he was doing some weird sex thing in his room.

Allison is going to tell on him and when she does, he's going to be in so much trouble!

And she was glad he was going to be in trouble.

He deserves it.

She was fascinated by this latest development and could not take her eyes from his erection. It was kind of amazing to her. It and everything it represented had an almost magnetic quality that focused her attention.

Allison knew Johnny began erecting the moment she raised her sing-song voice to beckon him. It was her erection provoking, dog whistle. She'd trained her boy well.

Smiling brightly, she sat with her legs crossed, her back and long pretty neck perfectly straight and with her arms akimbo. This sort of perfect affect could only be done by a perfect girl such that it looked perfectly natural. Marjorie did not know she was taking mental notes.

She's perfect.

Marjorie was not attracted to girls but if she was, it would be all about Allison.

It was the strangest thing as her posture frightened even Marjorie, yet her pretty eyes sparkled and her gorgeous smile seemed all the brighter because of her stunning dimples. Her beauty looked dangerous.

Happily, "Are you my good boy, Johnny?"

"Please, Ms. Allison...I'm sorry...please not now. Please, I'm begging you."

Once more Marjorie was struck by the surrealism of what played about before her. John was way too frightened.

Ms. Allison? He's still shaking....and 'begging!' What is going on here?

Stranger still was that Marjorie found she experienced a sort of excitement at John's fear.

God, he's so scared.

Feigning confusion, "Please what, Johnny? I asked you a simple question."

"Please, not now. Please."

He looked and sounded as though he were about to cry and none of it made any sense to Marjorie who was by now captivated. It was dawning on her that she'd been invited to a show, yet what she was witnessing remained a profound mystery.

Marjorie was confused as she empathetically felt Johnny's fear mixing with her own trepidation about what was to unfold along with her own growing wonder and sense of titilation. She discovered she was physically tense as she knew something big was just around the corner. In a moment of clarity, she knew it was not just the moment unfolding before her, there was too, an emergent element of her being that was just now surfacing.

John was known as sort of a tuff guy. Everyone knew he beat up Toby Butler for taunting him with the unwanted name "Johnny." Marjorie supposed it could be construed as a little boy name,

...but so what! There must be thousands of grown men who happily went by Johnny. Boys are so insecure about all that being tough stuff!

She thought boys could be so stupid. So here was this tuff boy being called Johnny and looking as frightened and mortified as could be, not to mention erect, all because of Allison Montgomery. He looked scared of a girl and in the world Marjorie was raised in, it made no sense at all.

It's not like she can hurt him.

"Why not now, Johnny?"

"Be...be...because of her." His head moved in the direction of Marjorie but he could not bring himself to actually look at her.

"You don't want little Miss Marjorie to see? Because you think she's just a little girl. You don't want her to see what a little boy you really are?" She leaned forward and craned her neck to look up and get in his line of sight, and spoken in almost a cutesy, sweet voice, "But that's the whole point, Johnny-boy. I arranged to get her here. I want her to see. I want her to know who you are, who you really are?"

With feigned, large eyed concern, "Don't you want her to know?" She broke into smile. You better start hopin' and wishin' and prayin' she does not tell anybody." Her smile was radiant. "You better be extra, special nice to her." Again with the innocent big eyes, she prompted "Don't you think Johnny?"

"Ye..yes."

"Well then tell her, Mr. silly-head, little boy." she suggested with a sweet smile.

"I...I want to be..."

"Look at her, Johnny." gently but firmly, Allison directed. "And you will show her respect, boy. You will address her as Ms. Marjorie. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Ms. Allison."

Ms. Allison? Weird.

When he looked at the befuddled Marjorie, it somehow solidified her place in the shared space. She'd felt as though she were somehow present yet elsewhere, like she'd been viewing it all from a telescope or through the lens of distant memory. When he addressed her, she was fully present.

This is now! And just look at him!

"I...I...I want to be nice to you, Ms. Marjorie." Try as he might, he could not maintain eye contact.

He surely doesn't want to be here.

With the calm, confidence of an experienced puppeteer, "Tell her why, Johnny." Allison fully relaxed into the moment as she realized events were to unfold as planned.

"I...I want to...want to be nice to you because I am hoping you won't tell. Please, please, please don't tell," he begged.

Marjorie did not know what to say, in spite of the fact that she felt as though she should say something to ease his distress. Yet she knew Allison orchestrated all this just so he'd feel distress and Allison was who mattered here, not Johnny. Besides, with the whole hard penis thing, he needed to be told on.

Maybe he needs to feel bad right now.

Marjorie had always regarded Allison as the ideal girl. She was perfect looking and she behaved as a perfect girl should. Now she radiated a beauty and degree of confidence that on its own was magnificent, all of which made her seem other worldly to Marjorie.

She'd thought it aloud years ago: if she could ever be someone else, it would not be a princess or a model or an actress, it would be Allison Montgomery. Never was this more true, but now there was more.

And then Marjorie realized what it was, Allison was sexy. It's not that she wanted Allison in that way but it was so shocking to Marjorie. Marjorie would never have connected perfect, patrician beauty clothed so primly and so properly with such sex appeal. Sex appeal, sex appeal on a personal level, until now, was unknown to the girl. Things were changing.

Look at her! Goodness!

If she'd immediately thought of it as gay, Marjorie would have run away screaming, so she didn't, couldn't think of it that way, but at that moment, she'd have gladly made out with Allison.

She's just so pretty; but what does it mean?

She actually wanted to share her first kiss with a girl. Marjorie quickly shook off such a realization.

It's just because she's so pretty and perfect. That's all. But she's so much more than perfect!

Homosexuality was wrong and she knew immediately that it wasn't gayness that she felt, it was confusion caused by Johnny and his erection!

It's not necessarily gay if they are pretty girls and they are just kissing...like in a pretty way.

Her there and gone vision of kissing Allison would return to haunt her in the wee hours of the darkest nights. Yet boys and their erections would forever raise her ire. She put her shame on Johnny and viewed him with contempt.

It's because of him and that...that thing!

Somehow his erection and the sexual energy, the intrusion of that big hard cock on her innocence, that was what caused Marjorie's confusion! And a little bit of anger.

With this, she did not feel badly for Johnny.

No, he definitely should be in trouble. I hope he gets it!

Allison was more than proud of herself and she held her head high. She'd only been sitting her classmate for a month and she had the power to get him to cooperate in the unthinkable to participate in his own degradation.

"I sure do hope you asked her nice enough, Johnny because now it's time for your spanking."

Marjorie was sure she heard wrong.

What is going on here? Where am I?

Somewhere along the way she was sure she slipped into an alternate reality.

With the continued look of sheer delight on her pretty face, Allison proceeded to unbutton Johnny's jeans in an almost dainty way.

She'd never looked prettier or more perfect to Marjorie. Joyous smile, delicate fingers. Her clothes were perfect and conservative, every hair was in place, her posture was erect and her complexion was flawless. As she met the moment, she projected immense pleasure with what could only be seen as preternatural self control for a girl her age under these circumstances.

She has the longest, most beautiful fingers.

And Marjorie held her breath as they were all but touching the boys erection.

Oh my god, she's going to... And then she'll see he has an erection! Oh my god, he's in so much trouble!

Marjorie held her breath.

Allison relished his exposure and his shame such that she took her time to draw out the experience for all of them. With his jeans at mid thigh, his erection was pretty clearly outlined by his boxers.

Oh my god, that thing is huge!

Majorie had no idea how large an erect penis could be. She'd only ever seen little boys naked and that was when she was very young.

Once Allison had his boxers bunched up atop his jeans, Marjorie's mouth was agape and her eyes wide with shock. She realized she was about as far away from her world as she'd ever been in her life. She was about to get even further away.

As delighted as possible and as though speaking to his penis, "There's my little Johnny!" She laughed. In baby talk, "Someone's excited for his spanking!"

Is it little?

Marjorie had no valid reference but,

...that does not look small to me! At all!

"The moment of truth is here, Johnny; what do you want to say to me?"

"I...I...I love you, Ms. Allison. You are the most perfect, beautiful girl in the whole world. I want to be all yours forever and ever. Will you please spank my naughty bottom for me now? Please?"

Allison flashed Marjorie a brilliant smile of predatory relish. Somehow the look projected a question: are you with me?

Marjorie did not have an answer...yet.

Marjorie's jaw dropped off a cliff and Allison giggled her delight.

She patted her knee, "Over my knee now, Johnny. Let's show Marjorie how little boys take their spankings."

Allison proceeded to give Johnny a spanking. All of this was very important to Marjorie so she was taking careful, mental notes. Marjorie would never again think of him as John. So much seemed to be coming at her at once. Foremost, it was a sex thing. Clearly they were not having sex, but everyone was aroused. And she knew this was "wrong."