To Marjorie's Infinite Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marjorie laughed for nearly a minute. It was not calculated to be cruel. It was not a theatrical laugh. She did not force any part of it. Which is of course why it was the source of so much emotional devastation within the boy. He felt as though she'd driven a spear through his heart. His stupidity entertained her.

She saw what it did to him and she felt a little badly. Then she took just a moment to think about the afternoon, Foundation radio show.

He's a Ascendant. This is war. I'm a Continuant Sex Warrior!

Her nipples were rock hard and all she wanted to do was plant her boot on his chest. What she was doing was simply so exciting, so appropriate, so righteously erotic, she had no empathy to spare for her silly little boy. Nothing but totally victory would satisfy her.

In the span of seconds, Marjorie settled on how to handle this emotionally. He offered his pathetic...

...and really pretty funny, when you think about it...

...declaration of love and for an instant she felt guilty for laughing at him.

Did she deserve to feel guilty? Of course not! The question actually angered her for a moment.

When she thought about all she was doing for him, it galled her that he should make her feel badly about herself. She decided to turn it all on its head and enjoy his embarrassment. She'd use that pleasure or anger, should he inspire that again, as she guided and disciplined him.

My weak, little boy is in love with me. Of course he is. Oh well, too bad for little boy.

She continued to beam her smile at him.

Still laughing, "No silly. I'll never date you." She smiled warmly. "Actually, I'm seeing somebody and it's getting kinda serious. He's way hot! But I told you that." She gave him a poor-baby face and went on. "You were half right though. No, I'm locking you up because you cannot be trusted. I'm not letting you sleep with anybody. That's not happening. I'm in control."

She closed the lock with a satisfying click.

"Now, ask me nicely to hold your key. Ask me nicely to keep you safe and sound. We're putting that little penis in solitary confinement." She laughed anew. "We're going to keep your little penis nice and safe, nice and safely locked down." Inspired and propelled with humor, "Ask me to have and hold you until death do us part." She beamed with excited, little girl joy. This was a new and nearly maddening level of arousal for Marjorie who wished almost desperately that her man could mount her right then and there.

God, that cock is so big and beautiful! Want...so bad!

"Ms...Ms...Ms. Marjorie, would you please...would you please have and hold this key? Please?"

"Until...?"

Trying to get in the spirit of the humor, if he could call it that, "Until death do us part?"

Having more fun with the marriage idea, "I do. Or, I will. But only because you mean it. And let's never forget that you begged for this. 'Please?' Too funny. Wonder if you will regret that? Oh well..." With one hand behind her back, she extended the other palm up while beaming her smile at him.

Pain was beginning to flare in his crotch but he managed to press the key into her hand.

Just then the boy's cock attempted to surge into full erection. It was like running into a wall. Even though bent down, it likely would not have hurt...except for the spikes. Tim literally dropped to his knees and proceeded to curl into a ball. The pain was intense. It felt like burning. It felt as though his little farm girl were holding a hot brand to the base of his cock, right at the pubic bone.

Naked and quietly crying on the floor with that lock on this impotent downward facing hard on, Marjorie was about to experience a spontaneous orgasm. Her breath was shallow as she witnessed one of the most erotic things she'd ever seen.

Suffer, my weak, little under-boy.

She was right on the edge. And then his tears sent her over.

Oh, OOOOOH my god! Yes! Perfect!

It was so intense she had to hold onto the chair back to steady herself. She took several deep breaths to regain her composure.

She got him dressed and ushered the crippled boy to the door. "Don't contact me. I'll contact you. Be ready."

***

Sex with Keith was spectacular.

***

It was the longest two days of his life. He was directed via text to be at Marjorie's house within forty eight hours of his original locking.

For Tim, it was a living hell. He'd never been so aroused and his need to touch himself, to get off was beyond desperate. He kept his sexual need right next to her message: Don't contact me, and it put him in a manic and obsessive state.

When he was not battling arousal at thoughts of marjorie, he was consumed by his fear at being so profoundly out of control of his life. For the first day, he felt on the verge of a panic attack. When her text came the next day, it settled his anxiety somewhat.

But she's with another guy! Stop it, it does not matter; I'm in her life!

Marjorie had the power to settle him. Unfortunately, however, his need to cum and his desire for Marjorie spiked and it seemed to just get worse with each slowly passing moment.

Time stood still.

***

She smiled at him as she opened her door. She was in a smart, cute, form-fitting yet slightly conservative dress that dropped just below her knees. She looked like a young, radiant school teacher.

She admitted him.

Oh my god, she's so incredibly pretty!

"We have some things to talk about, don't we?"

"Yes."

Like what the fuck is going on? Like what the fuck are you doing to me?

Smiling brightly with eyebrows raised,

"'Yes'?..."

"Um...yes, Ms. Marjorie."

She was pleased and let it show. Just then it dawned on Marjorie that she felt a freedom with Tim she'd never felt around a man before. She knew she had the freedom to honestly express herself from one moment to the next without the least consideration for any negative response or reaction.

It was very calming and very reassuring to her. In that moment, she actually felt herself let out a deeper breath that she realized she held within her and it was so pleasant.

She loved and openly supported the patriarchy of the Continuance. Yet with this support was unexamined conflict. She was a strident, independent woman, after all. Having Tim beneath her was helping her find a new balance, an emotional consonance.

Do I never really relax with men?

She'd need to examine that.

Anyway, I do with Tim.

She made for the spanking chair. "Why don't you kneel down here and we'll have a chat."

As he knelt before her, he pitched forward with hands on his thighs and strain contorted his face.

Without thought, "Are you alright? Do your knees hurt?"

Clearly distressed, "It's the thing you put on me. It hurts when I..."

"Don't blame me for this, Tim. This is a situation of your own making.

"But I don't understand, I know your little penis gets all excited when you get your spanking, but nothing is happening right now; so why is your little-boy penis getting hard?" She almost cracked a smile but managed to maintain her serious concern.

Tim was not sure where to actually start with his response. "I...I'm not totally sure and maybe for a lot of reasons. I...I...I think you are so incredibly pretty. Like really, so amazingly beautiful."

Marjorie smiled, pleased with his response. Marjorie was clear that she loved good sex with her guy. Yet while this was true, outside of this context, she often viewed men and their urges as vaguely lecherous and potentially intimidating and even dangerous. Molestation and rape were sadly part of the world they lived in and almost all of it originated with men and their urges.

Yet now with Tim, it felt different. Once more, she felt free to relax into all of it. With Tim, she was safe because she possessed the most intimate control over him.

I'm more than safe! He wants me so badly but can only express it in the most sweet and innocent way. He's like a boy who's in love with his teacher. Perfect.

She was surprised that with his words, she felt prettier.

And "amazingly beautiful." How nice!

"You think I'm pretty; that's nice. And just seeing me makes you get all excited?" She smiled broadly.

"Yes. Yes, Ms. Marjorie. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I actually think it's kind of cute. We'll talk more about it later.

"Here, stand up. Let's get you out of these."

She took his shorts and boxers off. "Back down. I like looking down at you." She beamed at him.

This made him feel good.

But it shouldn't!

But it did anyway!

Oh my god, I L-O-V-E him in this little penis prison!

"Go on, why else is your little penis getting so excited?"

"I...I...oh my god, I'm so sorry, but I...I...I think I'm falling in love with you."

Once more a deep relaxing breath. How amazingly odd! Marjorie marveled at her own emotional response to this declaration of love. She knew she should be freaked out by it. She wasn't. She liked it.

He soooooo should be.

She did not know him well. She was not in love with him. Under any other circumstances, she'd be running for the hills with such a profession. Yet Tim was not some man-bomb ready to explode onto her life. Strangely, she found it fitting that he was in love with her.

I engineered this!

"That's so cute! You're like the little boy who's fallen in love with his elementary school teacher!" She did not mean to be so condescending but it was fun to say. It felt natural. Under the circumstances, it was the most natural and obvious reaction.

There was more. She'd studied up a bit on the thing she'd put on him and she and Bethany discussed it at length. She had some idea of what he'd been going through for the last 48 hours.

"Marjorie...I mean, Ms. Marjorie, can you please take it off? Please?"

"Well aren't you the demanding little boy!
"

"No...no, it's not like that! I'm not demanding! I promise! I'm just asking, Please?"

"Well, I don't know. First you come into my house with this little, tiny hard on; then you tell me you are in love with me and now you want me to take off the one thing that is protecting me from you? It's very demanding."

What she said had no basis in reason, but he knew subconsciously that he had no choice but to accept and live in a world of her making.

"I don't mean to be! I'm so sorry!" He pitched forward so that his face was just above her feet."

Why look at that, he's in full begging position. Lovely.

"I'm so sorry! Really! I'm just asking for a few minutes of relief! I swear, that's all!"

"I don't know...? What if you won't go back into it?"

"I will! I will, I will, I will! I promise. I promise you I will go back into it the minute you tell me to! I swear to you! Please, please, please, Ms. Marjorie?"

Why that's begging!

And she believed he was sincere.

Not sure I will tolerate a lot of begging in this house.

But she knew clearly, that right then, it was beautiful.

"You sure are asking a lot of me. I'm already taking my time to teach you about the world and now that's not good enough? Exactly what are you doing for me? What do I get out of all this?"

"Anything! Anything you want, Ms. Marjorie. I'll do anything you say. I swear to you."

"Well that sounds nice. What if I came up with a list of chores for you to do around here; would you do them?"

"Yes! Yes! I'd do them, I swear to you!"

"Well then, if you do exactly as you are told and obey me to the letter, perhaps I could let you out of it while you are over here, at least...but you'd have to do a good job, a really good job. You don't want to disappoint me, do you?"

"No, no Ms. Marjorie! Never disappoint you. Oh my god, thank you! Thank you so very much! I promise that I'll do whatever you tell me!"

Marjorie smiled. Of course this was her aim all along. She was just amazed by how incredibly easy it was to achieve. She might just have secured herself a little house slave.

"Well alright then. I already have your schedule so all I need to do is to fill in the spaces on your calendar. Perhaps once every couple weeks would be good." She was consciously baiting, leading and herding him now.

Tim felt his heart crack a little. "Well, um, Ms. Marjorie, what if I could find more things to do? Like what if I really committed to it?"

Yes! Yes, yes yes!

"I'm not sure, Tim. Like I don't want you over here just hanging out. You know what I mean? I mean, like we'd have to be productive with our time."

"Yes, yes, totally!" he saw the crack she left for him. "I'll, do what you say and find ways to be useful. I'll do anything. I just want to help." Begging to be her house servant was undignified so he tried to think of it as being just a really good friend.

She smiled warmly. "You really want to devote yourself to this. I admire your commitment. I'm thinking I might need to do the same and teach you to be the best, little-boy servant. Alright, but I mean it, you will be committed to my needs, whatever they are?"

"Okay, okay, thank you! Thank you so much!"

She could not wipe the smile from her pretty face. He begged to be her servant and thanked her for the letting him.

Oh my god! What a life.

As though speaking to an employee, "You will be over here 2 or 3 times a week working for me. If things work out, you might be taking some classes."

"Thank you so much, Ms. Marjorie. Thank you!"

He's going to clean my house and he's thanking me! My, my. Life is interesting, indeed! Ascendants aren't so bad when brought to heel, put to task and know their place.

She proceeded to unlock the cage but he was too rigid to get out of it. As he iced himself, he asked, "Ms. Marjorie, how long will this go on?"

"I don't know. That all depends on you. It could be weeks or it could be months or who knows..."


At last he could pull it off and he almost cried from relief. "Oh my god, thank you so much!"

Majorie laughed a bit to herself when she realized she felt generous.

Oh my god, this is so outrageous!

"Let's keep your shorts off for now and I'll have you clean the kitchen. Make sure that when you are finished, it looks perfect." She laughed again. "Oh, and be sure to mop the floor. You will find the bucket under the sink with all the cleaning supplies and the mop in the closet in the bathroom. Impress me."

Marjorie lived in a modest two bedroom house and she liked her privacy. Just because she had a houseboy did not mean she should be made to feel in anyway uncomfortable in her own home. He should only respond to her and not the other way around.

"Oh, and no talking. I expect silence. Be seen and not heard."

She showered and read a book while he worked. She felt just a little lecherous whenever she checked out his massive and very ridged erection.

She was not sure she wanted a naked boy around her house but she did like to be able to check on him.

"Here, put these on." She handed him a pair of old running shorts. They were short on her but tiny on him. They looked preposterous, but she could see his erection as much as she liked while he was generally covered up. She reasoned she'd give him a few old pairs and it would give her an excuse to buy some new ones.

Not only did the too small shorts highlight his condition, they were sufficiently tight and constricting enough to stimulate his erection such that here was no respite from his maddening condition.

Before he left, she put him over her knee for a good spanking. He cried for her, she locked him back up (after he iced down) and she saw him to the door.

For Marjorie it was very satisfying and extremely invigorating and was something she looked forward to. As was usual, she had her orgasm right at the end. In fact, when it was just play, her orgasm was what usually ended it.

Typically, she enjoyed only one orgasm if her guy was coming over afterward. If he was not coming over, she often kept it up and maintained a long spanking for multiple orgasms. The best was when they were just playing and while spanking lightly with her hand and her scolding, she could still make him cry. Nothing turned her on more.

She could hardly wait for her man.

Later Keith came over and they enjoyed incredible sex before eating the take out he brought over. They were at it so long, it was cold by the time they ate. He snuck out late and she slept like an angel.

***

Marjorie developed a routine to her liking.

Tim always had a few cleaning assignments and her house was kept in perfect order and cleaner than it had ever been. Soon he was over four to five times a week sometimes with her being out. He let himself in and saw to his cleaning schedule. Often he ran errands for her.

Marjorie did not feel the least guilt about it as he seemed truly happy to make her happy. He always sought to please her and she thought this fitting considering all she was doing for him.

She was clear in her mind that this was a transactional arrangement. He cleaned and served and in exchange, she'd unlock his cock.

Maybe it's my cock!

She smiled. And she was parenting him in some ways. He learned so much from her and she was keenly aware that she was helping him compensate for the damage his parents did to him in their misguided Ascendant attempt at parenting.

He was in love with her and despite herself, she had feelings for him. He was so much more likable when he knew his place, when he was her under-boy.

She provided him philosophical and political lectures which he paid close attention to. Sometimes she gave him little quizzes. The severity of his spanking sometimes depended on how well he did on the quizzes.

She made him write lines about how virtuous it was to be a Continuant or how naughty it was to be an Ascendant. She bought him Continuant and Conservative based t-shirts and paraphernalia that he was expected to wear...often. Of course he complied. She made him read books by famous Continuant authors after which he'd write a one or two page paper explaining the wisdom of the author's ideas.

Sometimes spanking was a reward.

Always she gave him ten or so hard ones. No matter what, there had to be at least some burning and some sting. Yet after that, she often made it playful and soft. She spoke to him in a teasing and mocking tone, but it was fun and incredibly sexual and he took profound pleasure from it.

She touched and tickled and teased with both fingers and words as she lovingly spoke down to him. She took his breath away with the way she sweetly chided and shamed him. She unintentionally but irrevocably linked humiliation and arousal in his mind.

Her gentle, smiling condescension became the language of love. He felt the most care, love and affection in his life when she condescended to him in a gentle voice. He came to love his place beneath Her.

He lived to be put over her knee and saw it as love making. Naked, aroused and humiliated while over Marjorie's knee, ingesting her shaming words and feeling her perfect spanking was their romantic intimacy and he valued it above everything else in his life.

And he hated himself for needing it so badly.

Marjorie was the woman he was in love with and what they did was profoundly sexual to him. He could not explain why, but he'd need it for the rest of his life. And he still could not understand how he got to this point in his life.

And her feelings for him grew. Like him, she saw what they were doing as lovemaking and this made him near and dear to her. His presence calmed her and she found times when he was not over and she wondered why. The nice thing was that he was always a text away.

***

This was the part Marjorie did not like. This was the weirdness Bethany was talking about. The sex connection to all this business was distasteful to our hero, Ms. Marjorie.

Of course she had some toys, but they were bought online and they were kept in a drawer for a very good reason. Marjorie loved sex and the occasional pleasurable indulgence, but to her it was a private, intimate and wholesome affair.

1...678910...13