To See and Be Seen Ch. 04

Story Info
A sun, sea, and sex story. Matt is watched and then watches.
3.4k words
4.56
4.3k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Part 4 Intercourse

What a more than pleasant surprise for the lads; Matt letting them and the girls into his apartment the next afternoon and their eyes alighting on the open packet and the foil wrapped items spilling out onto the coffee table. Matt not surprised and rather amused to see erections coming in the boys' shorts. They knew what they were going to be doing that afternoon!

Matt did not wait to see those penises exposed and the girls roll the latex down. Hopefully they would not rush into that but engage in gentle petting first. They had all afternoon. Perhaps he should have stayed to ensure all were sensible and condoms were worn but he left them to it. He did not play gooseberry or the chaperone.

Coming back, sometime later, he was, though, pleased to find there was still sexual activity in lounge and bedroom. Of course, he checked on both couples, of course he watched as condom clad penises moved within not now so virginal holes. At his bedroom door he watched as Charlie and Andrea, delightfully entwined, reached climax. He did not see Charlie's spurting as it was 'double wrapped' in latex and in vagina, but he saw the moment. Back in the kitchen overlooking the lounge area, making tea, Matt watched much the same thing with Scott and Sabrina even, as he had done before, enjoying a little masturbation behind the worktop and cupboards at the sight. Not too much, he rather hoped the girls would stay to pay their 'rent' afterwards.

Once more, a jolly little tea party. How good to sit with the young people, the four of them all naked and shining with perspiration from their recent fuck. Freshly fucked naked girls, recently ejaculated naked lads, their condoms now discarded. There was definitely something rather satisfactory about taking tea with a group of naked young persons. Matt thought he could definitely get to like that!

The girls were still naked when the boys left.

"Would you like...?" ventured Andrea, and Matt indicated he very much would! He carried the tea tray back to the kitchen and undressed. Not that it required very much, a kicking off of sandals, a dropping of shorts and pants, and a pulling off of shirt. Two delightful and so pretty girls sitting there on his sofa waiting for him, lovely smiles as he came out with his penis just so up and standing there before him. That almost surprisingly large organ men have, the comparison with the neat, mounded pubis of women; flaccid the penis and balls just hang almost incongruously, yet, aroused, so prominent and eye drawing, not least when, like Matt, there is seven inches of it.

He had done it before but just walking towards them erect was an exquisite pleasure. To see their eyes following his erection, to be exposed to them like that, walk towards them and touch the tip to Andrea's mouth. And then for her to take it in -- hot, soft wetness enfolding it, coupled with the so perfect sight of it in her mouth, her lips stretched around his shaft. So good to just stand there before the seated girls and have his penis transferred from one mouth to the other and back again.

Matt stepped back and reached for the packet. "May I...?"

The girls were happy or, at least, content to be fucked again, Matt's penis to replace those of their holiday boyfriends. As the day before, they walked to the bedroom hand in hand with him, Matt's now latex sheathed penis again pointing the way. The girls seemed amenable, so Matt did not hurry, but he ensured when he came, he was riding Sabrina. He wished to come in both girls -- of course. Even if not 'properly'. But being sensible and responsible, that just could not be.

And so the girls went back to their parents that afternoon having been nicely double fucked. Not now virgins, but they had not been either when they got back the day before, but this time having had more than one male lying upon each of them -- double fucked indeed. From inexperience to experience in such a short time!

Holidays or vacations do not last for ever. Such a truism, or they would not be holidays, they would be everyday life! But few can enjoy endless days of sun, sea and sex -- or whatever a person's conception of a perfect holiday might be. The same was certainly true for Andrea and Sabrina. A few more days left to go, but that was not so much their concern as the fact that for Charlie and Scott the end of their holiday would come a few days sooner. The holiday romances over. Would they write, would they meet up, would the romances carry on? They all clearly thought so, though Matt, somewhat more worldly wise, was not so sure. The boys and girls had one last fuck in the apartment, both together on Matt's bed. He had watched, half surreptitiously through the doorway, not really hiding his presence but not making it obvious. Leaving them to it but, of course, acting as chaperone to make sure they did nothing they should not -- ha! Certainly, he kept an eye out for proper condom usage. But he was hardly the old lady sitting dozing in the corner as young lovers talked together in whispers and maybe held hands and stole kisses. He was not that sort of chaperone and the young lovers were doing more than stealing kisses. There was full on sexual intercourse even if semen did not pass. Ejaculated certainly in young, eager to receive vaginas, but with strong youthful spurts heavily restrained by tough latex. The latex teats were certainly well filled!

Outside the room, Matt was not dozing. Indeed, was naked and enjoying rubbing his own hard penis, not at all encased in latex. He should actually have wanked to conclusion because, unlike other days, when the boys had gone the girls were not at all in the mood for consensual sex and intercourse with Matt, however kind he had been to let them use his rented apartment. The girls were in floods of tears. The boys were flying out that very evening. They would not be seeing them again that holiday.

Naked girls in floods of tears did not exactly excite Matt. He brought them cups of tea but with his fine penis just hanging. The tea was drunk, but his cock was not touched, still less stroked, sucked or slipped into vaginas.

And it was the same the next day. Girls clearly moping, walking around together on the beach in the distance with heads down. He did not speak to them and they did not seek him out.

And the next.

But Matt did notice the girls were walking further afield. Their wanderings not so circumscribed. It appeared the prohibition not to go out of sight no longer applied now the boys had gone home. It was good to catch up, finally, with the girls the next day. He had seen them walking towards the dunes, away along the beach. Definitely going out of sight. Were they perhaps coming to see him? Perhaps make amends for not having been 'nice' to him on that last day with Charlie and Scott.

They seemed pleased to see him, smiles appearing as he walked down a dune towards them. Dressed this time in tee shirt, hat and swimming trunks. Pleasant to just chat, though Matt, of course, had further hopes. The girls not in swimming things that day but pretty little dresses catching the gentle breeze and moving rather nicely. They even had handbags with them.

"Sabrina and I would like to... you know, thank you again for..." Momentarily it looked like Andrea was going to burst into tears, her lips was certainly wobbling. Both girls clearly a little emotional. "We could make it nice for you, only we can't go all the way... you know."

Matt's hands went out and up. "I haven't brought any rubber things out on the beach. We could go back to the apartment..."

"It's not that, Matt, we are both on our periods."

"Such a bore," added Sabrina, "and we get so... we talk about it. I get so insatiably naughty when I get stuck with my period! It's just so... how do I even explain it? My pussy just gets so very needy, you'd know that feeling, wouldn't you?"

Well, not actually, thought Matt. Not quite like that. More a need to stuff than to be stuffed!

"It's like a constant throbbing between my legs, and my mind can't think of anything but... you know."

It was unexpected. Matt had thought that sex would just not be on a girl's mind during menstruation. "And you, Sabrina?" he asked turning to the other girl.

A delightful biting of her lip and a nod, "I get period-restless too! My vagina feels needy just like Anthea. I feel very funny, all restless. I imagine things."

This was interesting. Two girls all rather worked up yet unable to fulfil their desires. Yet an idea was forming. "What sort of things, Sabrina?"

"I like to imagine."

Don't we all, thought, Matt. But what do teenagers imagine?

"Go on, Sabrina, tell him what you told me this morning."

"I imagined my uncle, not a real uncle but we call him 'uncle'. Such a lovely man and I told him that I was feeling very funny and asked him to, 'please help me, oh please!" And he's such a lovely man he immediately wanted to help me out. He asked me what was wrong. And you know what, I told him the truth! I told him that the little private place between my legs was bothering me so much! This wasn't my thoughts last night, but back at home. I was telling Andrea."

Matt nodded. He could get the picture. Sabrina all worked up. Had the holiday sex with him and those boys helped her? Would her thoughts be different after the holiday?

"He thought it was pain at first, because, well, I was menstruating. But I told him no, I told him my vagina was being needy, I told him I so very badly needed to be filled up inside. And I implied it was him I wanted to do the filling! I did! And what a kind dear man he is, he wouldn't leave a girl in distress, no, he puts me on the table out in the garden." Sabrina looked up a little shyly at her revelation. "I imagined being outside in the garden in the sunshine in my dream. Well, half-dream, half waking. He took my little panties off, pulled that string of tampon sticking out of my vagina, and then, oh wow, he speared me! He, he did!" Her eyes all bright and shining. Matt watching her mouth forming her words. Such a pretty mouth. "He wasn't squeamish about my blood, no, not when a girl is so in distress! He just crammed that big cock of his in my vagina in one go." Sabrina paused but Andrea urged her on.

"I like to imagine uncle has a big one. I like to imagine it like that when I see the bulge in his trousers".

"Go on, Sabrina, the bit about you didn't think it possible."

"Well, I didn't. What with my little cunny having never been opened before. And him so big. I could only put two, sometimes three of my own fingers in there! And that too not deep. They wouldn't go any deeper! And then suddenly having 6 or 7 inches of pure male inside my body! My period blood made me even more gooey inside, and it was just so easy for him to fuck, wouldn't it be! He had my pussy wrapped around his cock so tight, and he just kept fucking! Right there between my open thighs. I can still feel how he thrust, how he slammed into me, stretched my little virgin pussy so exquisitely, I can still feel it, how he fucked me." Sabrina looked up, "He didn't really, Uncle hasn't. Nothing like that. It's just my thoughts. I get so hot sometimes."

Matt wondered if her thoughts were rather mirrored by this uncle. Had he been on the holiday, what might the result of a few casual words with him have been!

"Is it true you can't get pregnant during your period?"

"Just begun? Unlikely. Very unlikely. You are not suggesting...?" But Matt knew they very much were suggesting just that. He might get his condom free fuck after all.

"It'll be a bit... um... messy but there's the sea -- afterwards," nice practicality from Andrea but Matt was ahead of her.

Why not in the sea? Nobody up this stretch of beach. Why not frolic and, yes, fuck in the water. The idea had formed in Matt's mind early in their discussion. Could he really manage to achieve full sexual intercourse with the two girls -- unprotected sex?

The girls' parents had thought they no longer needed to watch the girls. They certainly would not have liked to see them frolicking in the sea with a considerably older and naked man, still less with what he had sticking up to his front.

"Why not simply in the sea. How about that?"

"Would you," asked Andrea. "We'd like..."

"Of course. There's nobody around." All decided.

They walked to the sea, away from the dunes and across the flat sand. In the distance the town and the already becoming busy beach. Holidaymakers in colourful bikinis, suits and trunks; plentiful parasols and awnings of the beach bars and kiosks, but all far away. They walked hand in hand and already Matt was poking at his shorts. It did not take that much to excite him -- and the prospect of sexual intercourse -- full sexual intercourse with semen passing - with two eighteen-year-old girls was certainly exciting enough.

"You go first, we'll catch you up."

Matt dropped his clothes and walked naked and turgid towards the sea, the girls behind him in their dresses watching. Perhaps they could have snatched up his clothes and run, had they been so minded. But unlikely they would have wanted to leave him naked and just so embarrassed to walk back to town like that. Probably he could have caught them in any case. He had caught them before and undressed them. It might be fun to do that again!

He turned back. The girls now undressing. He smiled. The girls clearly being a little private about their pads and tampons. Sabrina might have found the idea of her 'uncle' pulling on her string out in the garden exciting. She was perhaps less keen on Matt doing that. It was early in their periods; it would all be rather obvious.

Soon two delightfully naked girls were walking towards him across the sand, dresses, knickers, handbags and the rest discarded on the sand, thighs very much together. They would not be in the sea.

"I feel, um, extra gooey this time of the month, it'll make it so easy for you to fuck."

"Will it now, Sabrina? And you, Andrea?" She was certainly looking at his turgid penis.

"I feel quite wild. That's a lot of filling for my little pussy! What's it going to feel like when your semen pulses out all hot, making my vagina all sticky. You'd literally force me into orgasm if you do that!"

"Might happen in Sabrina."

"Oh, but I said it first!"

Lovely to frolic a little at first, running through the gentle waves, then lifting each girl up and throwing her into the sea. Wonderful to be there in the sea in the so hot sunshine, no feeling cold or anything, just so easy with the water warm and clear; just so good to be there, almost as if on a private beach with no one else near, just Matt and two naked, absolutely naked, girls. So good to take each in turn into his arms, suckle upon their teats and run his fingers through Andrea's pubic hair or across Sabrina's so bare mound and, in both cases, in between their legs to caress and tickle, push fingers up into their womanly entrances where they were both so hot and slippery. Before long they were encouraging him to push more than fingers in. So good not to have to worry about contraception. Just do what came so naturally. Coming at them from behind or in front. Not staying inside but pushing in again and again.

Enjoying the buoyancy of the water if further into the sea and having the girls with arms around his neck just lift themselves up and sink down on his upstanding penis, letting the swollen bulb just rise up inside their bodies to touch their cervices. Matt was, after all, quite well endowed.

Repeated sexual intercourse. In one girl and then into the other for a time. Swapping again and again. What might that have been like with Charlie and Scott as well? Could it have been like that on the beach? Would the lads have gone along with that? Accepted it was fun to play together naked outside. Five of them all splashing and frolicking in the sea, erect penises and bouncing boobs all over the place. Perhaps all three penises going into each of the girls for a time. A full sharing. Such a lovely and erotic scene. Uninhibited sex on a deserted beach.

Matt certainly did not mention that to the girls. He did not want to break the spell and have them going all quiet or even crying about the boys. There had not been swapping between the couples. It would, probably, not have been like Matt's imagination though, perhaps, they could all have been naked in the water. Well, if not for the parents who had put an early stop to any chance of that. But the parents had no idea along the beach just what Andrea and Sabrina were up to now in the water. No idea they were doing more than just swimming in the sea. Swimming without bikinis or costumes, moreover, fucking and not with boys but a single older man to boot. Both with the same man.

With all the swapping about no doubt Matt leaked his spermatozoa into both girls a little and, at the end of the play, as she had requested, into Andrea a great deal. Dollops of creamy semen pouring out of the end of his penis deep in the girl. Her first true insemination. In the sea, on the end of Matt's long cock.

Matt sat at a beach bar watching a blond girl. Probably blond. He had been there before, in that very position, both in that bar and looking at pretty girls. It had been like that early in his holiday. He was lucky he had three weeks in all of holiday. Most people only had one or two. He had been lucky as well in meeting Andrea and Sabrina. Very lucky. Lovely girls -- most men only had one girl if they were lucky -- very lucky. He had taken them both. Really taken them. What a happy memory that was. They had gone now. Flown off, as their holiday boyfriends had done before. Would they see those boys again, would he see them again? He doubted certainly the latter. He looked again at the blond girl. Her long hair was certainly that colour. Matt smiled. Men like voyeuring. Matt like voyeuring but, undoubtedly, doing, rather than thinking about sex, was better. His penis stirred in his shorts. That had been busy enough with Andrea and Sabrina. It had been up and doing. He had even come inside both -- unprotected by latex or anything else. Not just Andrea, but Sabrina the next day, again in the sea. Naked frolicking in the sea, with them both. Real icing on the cake.

What a pretty girl the blond girl was. He would not say no to a grandstand, but private view, of the girl in the showers after a swim, bikini off and then changing into skirt and blouse. Unlikely he would have any sort of opportunity for such voyeuring, but he would so like to do that, privately with cock in hand. A very natural thing to do!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers