To the Victor Goes the Spoils Pt. 05

Story Info
The ladies have their fun and Allen makes his fans happy.
3.5k words
4.64
3.6k
5
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa nuzzled into the ample flesh of her companions massive tits. The career tribute, Linda she had learned in between their sessions od vigorous fucking, had an amazing body and knew how to use every inch of it for pleasure in a way Vanessa wished she could but that was the difference between a career tribute and a tribute from a production district. Vanessa had only limited exposure to girls that wanted sex in her district, most preferred the guys and the entire district was more "traditional" in that way, but she enjoyed the few times she had been with another girl. Linda was so much more experienced but she didn't let inexperience hurt their performance. She did a great job guiding Vanessa as they had sex, her hands moved Vanessa's around her body and Linda's moaning helped her know what to keep doing especially with her newly enhanced tongue.

Linda stirred eyes opening to find Vanessa waking up, their busty bodies pressed together, both still glistening with the sweat of exertion from hours of sex, Linda's body more so thanks to her now constantly oiled look. One hand snaked downward to cup one of Vanessa's hefty tits, giving the melon sized orb a squeeze. The redhead groaned, opening her eyes slowly. "There you are." The blonde career said quietly. "We should get up." She said, she was met by a groan of protest from Vanessa.

"I can go a few more rounds." The redhead said with a naughty smile. Linda chuckled.

"You're such a slut, I'd love to keep enjoying that tongue of yours but we need to get back to the competition. The boys and their magnificent cocks probably left us." She said. Again Vanessa protested but slowly rose, pausing to take in the naked body of the career she just spent the day with.

The curvaceous beauties showered together, groping and making out before drying off and returning to the bedroom once again to find it neatly made up and their equipment in boxes on the bed like before, again like before they each found a vial along with their batons. They smiled at each other and drank the contents. Both women left together wishing each other luck and marching off in back into the arena as dusk was setting in. both women paused hearing a commotion on the other side of the Cornucopia, eyeing each other they made a silent agreement to investigate together.

..................

Allen made his way deeper into the forest, leaving the clearing and the cornucopia behind him. He'd spent the entirety last night fucking a blonde career while her partner fucked Vanessa. He found the guys name was Jon while her name was Linda. The two enhanced and incredibly muscular tribute studs bonded briefly while the two women were selected go back to the Cornucopia building for another round of crazy sex.

Allen carefully retraced his steps from what he remembered, trying to find his way back to where he was with Tanya before he was messaged to go "perform". He passed what he thought was the tree he fuck-climbed with his district seven partner to escape a pair of careers, the same pair of careers he and Vanessa fucked. He didnt have to look hard before he found his old outfit shredded and discarded against the trunk. Looking around he didn't see her. "Tanya." He whispered to the empty forest. "Tanya!" He said a little louder hoping she would hear him if she was close. A rustle of brush caught his attention, followed by a handful of grunts and a shout from what only could have been a female tribute came from off to his side. He charged off in the direction of the sound. Partially worried it was Tanya in a fight and partially trying to keep an eye out so he wasn't ambushed on his way to investigate.

He skidded to a stop by a downed tree trunk, peering around the fallen tree he saw Tanya in bad shape. Her enhanced bimbo body has shallow cuts in a dozen places and more than a few bruises clearly starting to show. She was on the ground, one leg stretched out and an arm held upward, a thick firm leg was pressed to her waist as another women held her locked on the ground. Allen recognized this one. Katy from district twelve, during the training leading up to the games she was pretty but didn't stand out, certainly not caring as much about her looks or presentation as the careers. She wasn't overly curvy at first, now the woman Allen saw was a full on bimbo, her new form stretched what was left of her outfit around the hips and chest, her fit midriff was visible, and her long thick legs were almost entirely exposed. Thick locks of long brown hair fell to the small of her back, disheveled after a fight she clearly won. Allen was tempted to go help Tanya but didn't, he wasn't sure why he hesitated to charge the girl from twelve, instead he only looked on as she brought her baton down on Tanya's exposed side.

With a grunt from her and a yelp from Tanya, Allen watched the girl from twelve claim her prize. Tanya's body shrunk, thinning, losing its curves and musculature. The tribute from groaned as her tits swelled and ripped her top, her hips widened, tearing her bottoms. Allen could see the arousal at her groin. His massive enhanced cock springing to life in moments, precum flowing freely from his cockhead. Visions of this girl on her hands and knees, screaming her pleasure as he thrust hard into her flooded his mind. Allen shook his head to clear himself and regain some sense of control. He didn't need sex right now. He had plenty of that not long ago. He tried to ignore his building lust, he was saddened by Tanya's elimination and wanted to check on her. His wrist communicator lit up with a message.

"Fuck her!" -C

'Right, the games.' He had to remind himself. There could only be one winner of each gender. Tanya was out, he was still in and if he wanted to survive to the end he needed the audience to root for him. He heard his mentors voice in his head, "sex sells" every day she said those words, he remembered her commentary during one of their sessions viewing some clips from previous games, "everytime you get the chance, fuck somebody, that gains you fans and fans become sponsors" she said. He didn't know how many "fans" he had, he knew sponsors meant gifts and gifts could mean the different between victory and defeat. He got that booster yesterday, who knows how expensive that was, he could always use more gifts like that. He reached down and gave his achingly hard cock a few pumps, letting the precum flow and start sliding down the underside of his prick. He reminded himself the crowd wants their males cocky and arrogant, he took one big step out from around his hiding place. "I thought I heard a couple sluts over here." He called out with a grin, letting his hard cock lead the way.

The woman from twelve looked up from the deflated Tanya, the moment her eyes settled on Allen and his seventeen inches of thick hard cock she grinned. "Just one slut." She corrected him. "Need a hole for that monstercock?" She asked. As Allen got closer he could see a backpack tucked to the side, he expected she'd been gifted that and whatever else was inside the bag.

"Depends, are you willing or do I have to take my pleasure from you by force?" He asked, getting closer and ignoring Tanya's body by his feet.

"I'm K..." she started to introduce herself but his hand shot up to cover her mouth.

"You're whatever I call you. Bitch." He growled, her eyes fluttered at his statement, her newly enhanced libido doing its work. One big hand grabbed her hair and he pushed her to her knees. "Choke on it." He ordered. The woman from twelve eagerly impaled her face on his cock. She struggled to fit his spongy head in her mouth and fought his girth every inch of the way. She pushed herself to take more and more of the iron hard man meat, throating inch after inch. She came to a stop a foot down, gagging and gurgling as his meat was lodged in her windpipe. "I said choke." He almost shouted, grabbing her head with one hand and forcing her deeper while thrusting his hips into her hard.

"Glmph...mmmpsh...gks...gluck gluck...gack!" The busty brunette tried and failed to take more of Allen's thick cock, she fell back coughing, thick strands of saliva coated the part of Allen's cock she was gagging on, numerous strands still connecting her lips to his manhood fell onto her bountiful chest decorating her in a slutty slimy mess. "Fuck, you're huge." She said coughing, eyed wide staring up and Allen's muscular form.

"And you're disappointing." He growled. Grabbing her hair he pulled her to her feet then picked her up, slinging her over his shoulder he carried her off with his rock hard cock leading the way. Allen knew he had to make a show of fucking this girl from twelve. He strode powerfully through the forest to the clearing at the cornucopia, striding to the front opening where he spent an hour chatting with Jon the remaining male career. He dropped the slut from his shoulder, she landed on her side but quickly turned to face Allen's muscular form and massive cock looming above her like some angry sex god.

"What are you going to do here?" She asked. Allen's answer was to grab her head again and shove his cock down her throat, roughly forcing inch after inch to fill her gullet, pushing deeper then earlier, making her take more of him. Her glucking and gagging echoed loudly across the clearing. Thick spit and precum falling in waves down her front as Allen continued his merciless throat fucking. He felt her body shudder, cumming from the rough use, he ignored it and continued, growling and groaning his pleasure loudly. Feeling the churning in his balls he finally pulled his cock from her throat. He stepped back allowing her to catch her breath. She knelt, eyes wide, watching the big man slowly stroke his colossal cock. "Fucking cover my face and tits!" She said, Allen checked his aim.

"Open up slut." He ordered, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Allen's fist jerked himself faster and more urgently, drawing the impending orgasm closer and closer. After a minute he roared and his cock end exploded in a geyser of ball batter. His first dozen blasts splattered between her balloon tits, the next group he aimed higher to land in her open mouth, the tail of each splattering against her chin and the tops of her chest. When it was over he admired the mess he made of her top half. She wiped off her eyes, sucking his thick white batter from her fingers and hands with a series of moans. When she could see again she found Allen still standing tall, his cock still hard, one big fist gripping it tightly as he stroked his full veiny length.

The big man wordlessly reached down and grabbing one of her shoulders, he spun her around to her hands and knees. In seconds his throbbing head was pressing against her wet folds. "Oh god..." she moaned then screamed in orgasm the moment he thrust eight inches in her in one go. "Oh shit, fuck me!" She cried. He pushed her front end down, pancaking her tits against the cold ground. His hands grabbed for her hips and pulled her back with every one of his thrusts. "Fuck, fuckfuckfuck FUCK! Fuck me!" She shouted in time with his thrusts.

Allen kept the slut from twelve in this position for some time. She gasped and groaned, moaned and screamed as he roughly fucked her in front of the cornucopia. "Oh god! Fuck me!" Her cries rang across the clearing, the wet slapping of skin on skin as their hips met again and again provided background noise, drowning out the various ambient sounds of the designed forest arena. Allen grunted and growled, one big hand rising above his busty partner only to fall with a crash against her full round ass. "Oh fuck yes!" She shrieked. "Come on you huge motherfucker, slap my fat ass!" She yelled, Allen growled and slapped her ass again making her gasp. "Oh I fucking love it."

"You're a fucking slut." He growled slapping her ass again.

"Yes! Fuck me like the slut I am!" She called out cumming again partly at his words, partly at his handling of her body, and partly because of him slamming seventeen inches of thick cock in her body. It wasn't long after when Allen felt his balls roil and tighten.

"Take it bitch." He growled and slammed his full length deep in her as he exploded. She writhed, feeling a mix of pain from the force of his thrust and pleasure from his immense size hitting every inch of her sensitive innards. She shook and shuddered, cumming as she felt his seed filling her until she could hold no more and it poured out along her thighs.

"Oh, oh god, that's fucking amazing, you're so fucking big, I'm so full." She moaned looking back at him. He sighed as his orgasm slowed to a stop. He gave her ass one good hard slap.

"I've got plenty more, I'm nowhere near done with you." Allen replied, he reached over to grab her arms, pulling them backward and lifting her front end off the ground. He made her gasp with a dozen slow hard foot long thrusts, excess cum overflowing from her pussy smattering and slopping between them as he picked up the pace of his thrusts. Her whorish moaning rose in pitch as her body was rocked by another orgasm. Allen ignored her cumming and simply continued fucking her. Her tits bounced wildly as Allen threw himself into each thrust. Her pussy gripped his cock, trying desperately to hold him and failing as his strength simply outmatched that of her inner muscles.

Allen held her like that for an hour, maybe longer. She was nearly immobile as his huge cock impaled her bimbo body again and again. His grunting and her nonstop moaning was broken up when Allen roared out his orgasm, his cock once again hilting in his lover and filling her pussy. With his cock taking up most of the space, his thick ball batter found every crevice to escape and decorate their lower bodies.

She was starting to tire, her moans grew weaker and her body dropped slightly, now being held up mostly by Allen's grip of her arms. Allen felt as if he could do this forever, he'd cum three times so far and his cock felt harder then ever. He knew his cock could keep up thanks to his newest enhancement, question was how many times could he cum? He let her go causing her front end to drop to the ground. "God, how are you still hard?" She breathed the question. Allen only chuckled and slowly withdrew his cock, the girthy appendage coming free of her stuffed hole with a wet pop, causing her to moan in its absence.

Allen rose to his feet and looked around. They were in front of the cornucopia's opening. The space was usually reserved for supplies and simple weapons and tools like bats and nets, the occasional whip, and restraints though it was well known tributes preferred to use their hands instead of a weapon. Allen considered the possibility that someone was watching them, waiting for a chance to run across the field and attack draining one or both of them of their strength and size. He sighed, he made it this far and there couldn't be many left at this point. If he was going to win he'd need to fuck like a career and if he was going to lose, he'd at least get something from acting like a career. Looking around the opening once more Allen's eyes were drawn to a number of belt like straps on the wall. He grabbed one that looked about as long as he was tall and returned to the girl from twelve still on the ground panting and trying to recover.

"I'm still hard because I'm more man then you can take." He growled, answering her question. Positioning himself at her front her grabbed her head and pushed his cock slowly down her throat. She moaned around his shaft, savoring mixing of their flavors. He pushed half his length down her gullet and stopped. Wrapping the belt around her neck like a leash he tested the fake leather in his hand before bringing the end to her round ass. He lifted the belt and casually brought it down on her plump left ass cheek then on her right, he repeated this a dozen times switching up which half of her plump rump he struck. She gasped and moaned at the treatment. "This body belongs to my cock and I'm going to do whatever I want with it." He declared knowing the audience loved displays of arrogance and dominance.

Dropping the belt along her back he let it rest between the mounds of her ass, its dark color in contrast to her light skin. With agonizing slowness he pulled his cock from her throat. He stood before it cleared her mouth making her head tilt up uncomfortably. He retook his position behind her and once again slid his immense manhood in her pussy. The sloppy well fucked hole was still tight and welcomed him into its slimey cum filled depths causing the tribute from twelve to moan as his girth stretched her again. "Fuck your so thick." She groaned, fighting off moans of pleasure at being filled again.

Allen grabbed the belt and pulled, the leash squeezing around her throat, his lovers eyes went wide as her air was cut off. "Now, beg me to fuck you." His command was quiet but forceful.

"Please...fuck...me." She said struggling for air. Allen loosened the leash some, not wanting to harm her only just make it look like that was the intention.

"Convince me you need it." He said slapping her ass hard enough to leave a hand print.

"Please, fuck me like the bitch I am. Destroy me with your huge cock!" She shouted. Allen grunted his approval and reared back, withdrawing his mammoth manhood until only his cockhead was left inside her. He pulled on her leash choking her and slammed his hips forward, throwing his weight into the thrust. Her eyes widened and her scream was a garbled mess of sound as the girl from twelve came hard from his insertion. With his free hand Allen grabbed her hip and pulled her into every thrust, his hips crashed into hers with such force her entire body shook under his power with every movement. Allen settled into a fast pace, he spent an hour pounding her pussy as he held her I place. She screamed with a dozen orgasms in that time, Allen never once stopped. The hours passed and Allen pounded his monstrous cock into tribute slut as she screamed orgasm after orgasm.

The light was finally starting to fade as the sun was setting behind him. Allen could feel his balls throbbing, needing release, growling with the effort of holding back his oncoming orgasm he pulled back and started slamfucking his length into her, trying to fuck through her. He thrust until he couldn't hold himself back any longer. Hilting himself in his lover as his orgasm washed over them both. It felt like his cock expanded slightly to allow the tremendous amount of cum to flow. Great thick globs of his cream forced out of his balls through his shaft, each almost hurting with their sheer volume. He snarled with the mix of this almost pain and incredible pleasure that was his orgasm.

He almost missed the two walking up behind him.

:::Commentary:::

Rod- "I always love it when we get down to the end like this!"

Amber- "Me too Rod! That stud from seven is doing some real work."

Rod- "I almost feel bad he just lost his companion tribute like that, they looked like they were getting on well."

Amber- "Unfortunately that's just how the games go Rod, but he did get a nice consolation prize in Katy our girl from twelve and it's nice to see him really getting into the games."

Rod- "Yes he did, she was rated well and seemed like a real threat before the games."

Amber- "I know quite a few people who were rooting for her."

Rod- "Well now that we're coming to the end let's review who's left."

Amber- "Great idea Rod. For the boys we have Allen from district seven, Jon from district one, and Arther from district five."

Rod- "And for the ladies we have Katy from twelve of course, Linda from one, and Vanessa from district four."

Amber- "But judging by who's sneaking up to the cornucopia, someone may not be around much longer."