Together Ssn 02 Ch. 11 - Engagement

Story Info
GF declares her love with a proposal.
3.5k words
4.72
2.8k
3

Part 12 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities portrayed are consensual. Enjoy!***

One beautiful day, with the sun hot and high in the sky, Pleasant, 23, has arranged a day out for her girlfriend, Frankie, 20, taking her and Pleasant's niece, Gabby, 18, out beyond the outskirts of the city to the countryside, where the Mistress takes the trio to a palace up on a hill, overlooking luscious fields of all different colours, broken by thick hedges and clusters of trees.

The picturesque palace was once the abode of royalty, with a rich history belonging to a King's family, passed down through the generations to Dukes and Duchesses, and eventually to it's current use as a heritage site and a hotel; a popular destination for those who can afford the luxury on offer here, brought in by the allure of the history of the estate.

Instead of arriving in Pleasant's usual car, she has opted for the three of them to arrive at the palace in a car befitting of someone with a royal status, an expensive limousine with rich furnishings, soothing comfort from the upholstery, and a chauffeur to drive so Pleasant can be as relaxed as those she is with.

Arriving in style at the grand frontage of the entrance to the palace, the driver parks up parallel to the marble steps leading up to the great front doors, and the driver gets out and goes around to the rear passenger door on the side facing the palace, and opens it.

Gabby steps out first, helped by a hand from the driver, and she is dressed in a beautiful green satin dress, hugging her small breasts and her petite figure flatteringly as she struts forward in her heels; her cute, bobbed hair bounces and sways in the breeze as she turns to await her companions.

Pleasant is next to emerge from the car, stepping onto the gravel of the drive with a crunch in her polished brown flat shoes, bracing to pull herself up out of the car, standing to show off a very elegant but powerful looking grey suit, complete with waistcoat, and underneath, a pink, button-down shirt. She stands with an air of importance as she turns to face the car, ready to receive her girlfriend.

Finally, Frankie places a foot out onto the gravel, finding her balance, wearing heeled shoes and sheer white tights, and taking Pleasant's hands with her sheer white gloved hands to help her up. Frankie is wearing a beautiful, royal blue dress, graciously billowing softly with the slight breeze, accentuating her figure in all the right ways, the very same one she got for her last birthday, and, to finish the look, she has clinging to her neck an exquisite diamond-encrusted, silver necklace, glittering in the sunlight, and illuminating her face with an angelic aura.

Pleasant smiles warmly, holding her girlfriend's hands in hers, and tells her, "You look so beautiful."

Frankie blushes, not used to such ceremony, especially with no apparent occasion she can think of as to why they're doing this, but she doesn't question it because it feels so good, so, she stares into her girlfriend's eyes, and she responds with, "Thank you. You look so handsome in your suit, I love it; especially in a place such as this."

Pleasant turns, hooking her arm so Frankie can take hold, and they rejoin Gabby as they approach the entrance to the palace.

Inside the reception, a huge atrium with halls and stairs going in all directions, the trio are greeted by Frankie's Family: George, 46, her father, dressed in a classic black suit, Lucy, 42, her mother, dressed in an elegant red dress, Craig, 19, her brother, dressed in a dark grey suit, and Tiffany, 20, her childhood best friend, dressed in a bright yellow dress.

Everyone hurries to greet each other, and Frankie asks openly, "Who arranged all of this?"

Pleasant explains, "I thought it would be nice to treat everyone after everything we've all been through. Especially for Tiffany," and she turns her attention to her to tell her, "You're looking great today, by the way. It's been some time since we saw you so happy."

Tiffany smiles and forces a giggle, and says, "Thank you, Pleasant. It's so wonderful to be here. Just what we all needed."

Pleasant smiles, and continues to explain to her girlfriend, "I would do anything for you. You know that, right? We're here to celebrate the life we all live together, and enjoy ourselves, and what life has to offer."

Frankie looks around the hotel atrium at all the lavish furnishings, and asks, "Yeah, but this is all a bit much for us, isn't it?"

Pleasant asks, "Why should it be? This could be your life. Living in a palace like this, with staff to wait on your every need and that of the estate, and we could live like Kings or Queens. I wanted to share something special with you, just for one day. A memory we can treasure forever."

Frankie smiles with a tinge of disbelief at the effort and expense that has gone into this, and appreciatively says, "Thank you. I don't feel like this is real, but thank you."

George says to his daughter, "I agree with Pleasant. You should be doing things that make you happy, and that you'll cherish forever. We should all enjoy ourselves."

Frankie smiles warmly at her father, and rests her head on the shoulder of Pleasant's suit as they approach the reception desk, where a receptionist greets them, "Welcome to the Palace Hotel. Do you have a reservation?"

Pleasant confidently states, "We have a day and evening booked under the name, 'Cummings.'"

The receptionist types into a computer, and reads the information on screen before saying, "We have rooms ready and waiting for you on the top floor, overlooking the gardens. You have a dinner booked for the 7 of you to commence at 5pm. After the dinner, you are free to walk the gardens where, at 7pm, we have a special fireworks display you can enjoy seated, with champagne, from a raised patio at the rear of the gardens. Is everyone clear on the itinerary?"

The group confirm their understanding, and the receptionist reaches below the desk, and brings up some keys which she hands to each person, explaining, "These keys will grant you entry to the King's suite, located on the top floor, which has a penthouse-style arrangement of rooms within it where you will all be staying. I'll have someone show you up to the King's suite, if you would like?"

Pleasant says, "That would be wonderful, thank you."

The receptionist gets one of the other receptionists to watch the desk whilst she personally takes the group up to the King's suite. Once there, she unlocks the heavy wood doors and swings them open to reveal a huge room with exquisite gold couches and antique coffee tables, side boards, a writing desk, a grand piano, a fireplace with a marble mantle, and a gold-framed painting of the old King above, logs in the fireplace ready to be lit, and high-backed armchairs around it, and iron-framed glass doors leading out onto a balcony.

The balcony is a curved half-moon shape, bordered by a carved stone wall, waist-high, providing a stunning view overlooking the gardens, which has stone slabbed paths leading around boxed sections of the gardens, each bordered by thick hedges, with different coloured flowers planted, and statues and water features adding character to each garden as the insects flit about and fly around the idyllic settings.

From the main room of the King's suite, two hallways extend to four bedrooms that each overlook the gardens, and bathrooms bookend the halls.

The receptionist reiterates for the assembled group from the main room of the King's suite, "Enjoy your stay up here until your dinner in the great hall which commences at 5pm. Then, you can explore the gardens and enjoy the fireworks at 7pm. Then, you are free to return here to stay the night. I will leave you all to it."

With that said, the receptionist leaves the family to marvel in awe of their surroundings. Soaking in the breezy air out on the balcony, smelling the scents of the flowers riding up to them as they gaze over the gardens. Then cosily sitting in the main room, taking in the majesty in every detail.

Coming up to 5pm, the family make their way to the dining room, sat by the waitstaff at a large round table with a chair prepared and evenly spaced for each of them, and they indulge in the delights of their dinner and drinks. Eating in courses, and feasting like royalty, laughing with each other at the incredulity of the occasion.

Bellies full, but not too much so, the family are shown out to the rear of the house, to walk the gardens. They stare with delight and wonderment at the curated scenes they see as they wind around the paths. Eventually reaching the entrance to a hedge maze, and Frankie and Pleasant chase each other through it, finding the centre, and sharing a kiss and laughter from the pure joy they feel.

Finding their way back out of the maze, the family reach the rear of the garden, where marble steps rise to an elegant patio looking back over the gardens at the palace. Chairs are arranged for them to sit on as they revel in the sheer scope of the palace framed by the gardens from this position, looking unbelievably stunning.

As the light of day begins to give way to the dull night, the lights in the palace twinkle in the windows, and ground-level floodlights illuminate the palace walls and the gardens even in the dying light. Waitstaff approach the patio, with trays carrying glass flutes and an ice-bucket with a bottle of champagne nestled within.

The family take their seats on the chairs, all in a row, with Pleasant at their centre, and Frankie on her left, and the waitstaff pour champagne into the flutes and hand them to each of the group.

One of the waitstaff addresses the family, "This evening's fireworks display is due to begin shortly. Please enjoy," and, with a courteous bow, they step back with the rest of the waitstaff to the rear of the patio behind the seated family, as the blue of the sky becomes dark and rich, like the colour of Frankie's dress, and darker still, waiting...

Hearing a distant whistling, then a bang, an explosion of coloured lights sprinkle over the roof of the palace. More whistles follow, creating a blanket of colour bursting against the darkening sky. Even more whistles sound, and a dazzling popping of colour glitters above the palace, like a crown lowering onto the palace roof before fading into the night.

After the display, Pleasant gets up from her seat, and turns to kneel in front of Frankie, and asks her, "Do you know what today is? It's May 10th. It's the day you first came to my house, one year ago. It's the day I fell in love with you.

"These 12 months with you have been a joy. Each and every day has held something special I could share with you. Speaking of sharing, I hope to share each and every day with you as something special going forward; sharing in each other all the way to the end of our lives together."

Pleasant is handed by one of the waitstaff a box, and she presents it to her girlfriend, and says, "Francine Reid," and opens the box to reveal a glittering diamond ring, and Pleasant continues to ask, "Will you marry me?"

Frankie beams with elation and excitement, and laughs with surprise and shock, not believing what is happening, almost like everything is a dream, and she expects to wake up at any moment, but, regardless, she gives her answer, "Yes."

Pleasant takes the ring from it's box, and sets the box down on the floor, and takes Frankie's left hand and slides the ring onto her ring-finger, and rises to kiss her and embrace her.

The family applaud, and stand, gathering around to hug and kiss the newly engaged couple, and the waitstaff applaud too, and gather the glass flutes to refill them with more champagne, and redistributes them to the family as Pleasant gets ready to address the family, announcing, "I have never been happier in my life than I am with Frankie. Each and every day I wake up beside her, and feel blessed. I have been welcomed into your family, and we all support each other, and love each other, and it's my hope for this to continue as our families are brought even closer together. I'm arranging for us all to meet my parents, and others from my family, and I hope they're as accepting of you as you are of me," and Pleasant turns to look Frankie directly in the eyes, and says, "Either way, I look forward to the day I get to introduce you as Francine Reid-Cummings."

Frankie's eyes well up, and Pleasant raises her glass, and announces, "A toast; to us," and leads everyone to sip their champagne.

Frankie holds Pleasant tightly, pressing her ear against her chest, and tells her now fiancee, "I never suspected any of this. You are incredible. I love you."

Pleasant kisses the top of her fiancee's head, and tells her, "I would do anything for you. I always will, and I swear to make that a vow to you. I love you."

Frankie laughs, and a stream of tears breaks from her eyes and soaks into Pleasant's suit.

The family journey back to the King's suite, and up in one of the bedrooms, Frankie and Pleasant close the door behind them, and Frankie sits down on the bed, propping herself up on her elbows as she lays back ready to receive her fiancee.

Pleasant removes her suit jacket and lays it on the side of the bed. She then unbuttons the waistcoat, which hugs her figure snugly until the last button is popped out to allow it to hang freely from her shoulders. She slips it off her shoulders and drapes it neatly with her suit jacket.

Unable to wait any longer, Pleasant mounts the bed to climb up to her fiancee between her legs, running her hands along the smooth fabric of her dress all the way as Frankie's hands glide down her body as she rises up to her mouth for a tender kiss, lasting barely a second; a hint of hesitation sparks between the couple with their faces held so closely to each other's as they feel if anything is new between them: a hunger stirring, an excitement building, a passion mounting, breathing each other's breaths as they quicken, becoming more rapid, yearning for each other.

Both Pleasant and Frankie press their mouths together again, both feeling exactly the same in this moment, that they want each other. They feel each other in a heightened manner unlike they've felt from each other before. Feeling something so deeply in both of their souls that they each need the other more than anything else.

Frankie pulls free Pleasant's shirt from tucked within her trousers, and starts to unbutton it, working her way up Pleasant's body, and pulling it open to reveal Pleasant's bare breasts beneath the cotton. Pleasant slips off the shirt and tosses it aside onto the floor.

Pleasant gets up off of her fiancee, and turns to sit on the bottom of the bed, untying her shoelaces and taking off her shoes, leaving them at the foot of the bed, and Frankie raises her feet to her fiancee, who unbuckles the straps of the heeled shoes and pulls them off, placing them with her own at the foot of the bed.

Frankie sits up and puts her arms around her fiancee's shoulders, pushing her to lay down on her back as she straddles her, leaning down for a kiss, pecking at her mouth, her chin, her neck, going down to tease Pleasant's nipples. Frankie undoes the belt and her fiancee's trousers, and sits up as she pulls them off her legs, and drops them off the side of the bed.

Frankie claws playfully at the lace knickers with her fingertips, and hooks them under the waistband to tug at them, pulling them down Pleasant's legs, and flinging them over her shoulder. Then, she peels off Pleasant's socks, one by one, leaving her fiancee completely naked, raking her fingertips over Pleasant's belly, and tracing around the belly button, tickling and tingling with each touch.

Pleasant's hands rub up the hem of Frankie's skirt, her palms and fingers relishing the firm contact with the naked flesh. Frankie bunches up her dress and reaches to her back to tug at the zipper, and she pulls the dress up her body and over her head, neatly placing it with Pleasant's suit jacket next to her.

Frankie then rolls her white gloves down her arms, bunching them up at her wrists before sliding them off her thumbs and playfully picking her fingers out, bunching them together and casting them aside.

Pleasant grips her fiancee's waist, and pulls her down onto the bed next to her, positioning herself between her legs, rubbing her hands on the sheer smooth tights Frankie is wearing. She lays down on top of her again, and slots her hand down under the waistband of the tights, and the lace knickers, and she rubs up and down the pussy from the clit all the way down, staring with a wide smile into her fiancee's eyes.

Pleasant feels a warmth from Frankie; like she belongs, like she is home, like nothing bad could ever happen. Pleasant has always felt a comfort from Frankie being around, like a summer breeze wrapping around her, but now the comfort is like laying on the grass under the roasting rays of the summer sun, feeling fresh and free.

Frankie feels her fiancee's fingers dig up inside of her pussy, teasing and tempting the g-spot, making her gasp and moan as her own smile brightens, making her feel loved and accepted in a way she has never felt before. She has had Pleasant bring her to orgasm many times, but now she feels a warmth wash over her like a new day dawning.

Frankie starts to roll her tights down her legs, and Pleasant helps her, taking the tights off and tossing them aside, and Pleasant pulls off Frankie's knickers too, leaving both of them completely naked, all with the exception of Frankie's diamond necklace and diamond engagement ring.

Pleasant awes at how beautiful her fiancee looks as she lays beneath her, and considers herself blessed to be in this moment, and to soon commit to a lifetime together. She gives her fiancee another kiss on the mouth, and shuffles down her body to between her legs, and she presses her lips to Frankie's labia, and teases, and licks, and sucks.

Frankie's left hand grasps at Pleasant's head, her ring digging into her fiancee's scalp, but Pleasant doesn't relent nor cease with her efforts, as Frankie bucks up her hips and presses her crotch hard to her fiancee's face. She feels Pleasant slot in a couple of fingers into her vagina, clawing her fingertips up against her g-spot. Frankie moans, feeling so good, wanting nothing more than to give her first orgasm as Pleasant's fiancee, and...

Pleasant feels the walls of her fiancee's vagina clench against her fingers, and juices swill out of Frankie's sweet pussy as she licks her clean. Pleasant climbs up Frankie's body, nibbling on her nipples, and then hovers above Frankie's face, and says, "If I had a cock right now, I would put a baby in you."

Frankie laughs, looking a little bemused, and she jests, "Well, normally you would wait until the night of the wedding to do that," and she winks, sharing a laugh together, and Frankie seriously asks, "Is that something you've thought about? Having a baby?"

Pleasant suddenly looks more serious, and says, "I've never thought about it. Never even considered ever having a child, but, with you, anything seems possible."

Frankie suggests, "We can look into it, if you want?"

Pleasant nods and says, "It's something we can think about. I'm sorry. It's just... I don't know what came over me."

Frankie looks squarely at her fiancee, and tells her, "Don't be sorry. I would love a baby with you. But, it is something we would really need a talk about."

Pleasant laughs and says, "It was just the heat of the moment. I've never felt like this with you before. We've had sex everyday for a year, and, suddenly this comes up."

Frankie laughs and says, "I know what you mean. Today feels so special. I just love being with you. I mean, I love you."

Pleasant says, "I love you, too," and kisses her fiancee once again, enjoying her embrace all through the night.