All Comments on 'Together Ssn 03 Ch. 12 - Give It All Away'

by Dadbodboi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow amazing really went a lot of places in this sexually, emotionally;) well done!!

StarwandheartStarwandheartabout 2 years ago

Oh fuck! This brought so much of the story together in ways I didn't expect. Please tell me there will be more because I need to see where this goes

DadbodboiDadbodboiabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind words! Yes, there will be more. I am writing season 4 now. I really like writing these characters, and it's good to see others like them too.

greg50greg50almost 2 years ago

I think there are a number of loose ends that need to be tied up.

These include Tina and her mental / emotional state, and the situation between the cop Liam and the lawyer Tina plus maybe the therapist.

This could be part of season 4 but I think it would be better as an ending for season 3

DadbodboiDadbodboialmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your interest and suggestions. I am hoping for season 4 to bring a lot of story threads together, but it's taking a lot of work. Season 3 opened up way much more than I expected, but it was so exciting to write, so I am intending to answer a lot of questions. Tina and Luke's story, and Melissa. Tiffany's overarching narrative. Frankie and Pleasant now they are married, and is Pleasant as devoted as she promises? More is to come with all of that too. Plenty to settle down with and enjoy!

greg50greg50almost 2 years ago

Yes, I think it is better to keep the loose ends open.

If they were tied up then a different direction would have to be created and that can be difficult at times.

This way the storyline is already there and can be expanded upon and any loose ends can be closed at a later date and replaced with new story options.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDadbodboi@Dadbodboi
I am interested in the perverse, dreaming of scenarios many would consider wrong. I attempt to capture those dreamings in my stories, so that those who seek the wrongness can find a safe space to share in my dreams. Let us partake in a perverse world of perverted people. What ...