Together Ssn 07 Ch. 08 - How Do I Trust You

Story Info
Daughter forced to watch Dad fuck friend.
2.1k words
4.68
4.6k
3
0

Part 69 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

Lillie Pratchet, 19, has something weighing on her mind, driving her crazy inside as she wrestles with her sanity. This all stems from a suspicion that she is certain is true, but struggles with the implications for her friendship with the culprit, and her ongoing relationship with her friend's father. She isn't stupid. She knows what has been going on.

One morning, Lillie rises early with her lover, Stephen Harper, 42, requesting of him something very special, "I have everything prepared. Go get Carrie from her room, and bring her in here. Tie her up to the chair in the corner with this," brandishing a length of rope, "Try not to wake her though. I want to see the surprise on her face."

Stephen does as she says, delicately handling his daughter, Carrie Harper, 19, still deep in her slumber. He ties his little girl to the chair on the corner without a fuss, stirring her with his effort. Realising she is bound, Carrie asks, "What is this?"

Lillie sits on the end of bed in her lingerie she wore to bed last night, lounging back on her arms as she starts, "Where do I even begin? How long have you been fucking your dad?"

Carrie looks at her dad disgustedly, as he diverts his gaze in shame, she asks, "You told her?"

Stephen keeps his silence, not knowing what to do with himself, but Lillie barks, "That is all the confirmation I need. I've thought it for a while; a long, fucking while. While you two have been doing fuck knows what, in this bed, all while we," indicating herself and Stephen, "are supposed to be together. It's fucking disgusting. I feel sick thinking about it."

Upset, Carrie croaks, "I'm sorry. I really..."

Lillie interrupts, "Shut up! No! You don't get to tell me you are sorry. I get to make you feel sorry. I've had feelings for Stephen a long time. You gave me the confidence to do something about it. I thought it would bring us closer, even though we were so close anyway, but, you were taking the piss this whole time."

Carrie whines, "Lillie, listen, it wasn't like..."

Lillie interrupts again, "I really don't want to hear it. Keep your fucking mouth shut, sit there, and watch," getting up to her feet, ordering Stephen to, "Strip off, and get on the bed."

Stephen does as he is told, laying on the bed without clothes nor protest, with his erection stiff and on show. Carrie winces, looking away from it as all the blood rushes to her face; hot with shame.

Lillie scoffs at her friend's apparent shyness, "It's morning wood. Don't flatter yourself. I know you like it, so stop fucking pretending." Lillie straddles her man, turned to face her friend in the corner, riding in reverse as she backs her crotch against the stiff cock. She groans, "Oh, fuck, that feels nice and hard."

Carrie begs, "Stop it? Please? Let me go?"

Lillie closes her eyes, savouring the touch of the cock to her pussy, harshly stating for her friend, "I'll let you go when I want. You don't get to decide that. You are going to watch me fuck your dad, and you're going to sit there. I know you'll want to enjoy it, but just try with your arms tied back. I want to watch the agony on your face as I enjoy everything your dad can do this morning for me. I want to see how much it hurts you."

Carrie watches sheepishly, heart pounding in her chest, struggling to move her arms. Sure enough, her arms are completely locked to her side, and her dad did a good job tying her up tightly, severely limiting her movement. She sees how her friend taunts her as she slowly leans back to take her dad's cock into her pussy. She feels so wrong watching, but can't turn away. She genuinely cares for her friend, and her friend's relationship with her dad, supporting them both, but her friend obviously doesn't want to hear it.

Every moment that passes while Lillie impales herself on Stephen's cock, she gleans the distress from her friend, but she doesn't relent, giving herself to her lover so completely. She rarely makes such an effort for anything, but she relishes this time with him, spurning her on to new extremes.

Carrie feels the desperation in her loins building, making her whimper and moan as she watches her best friend being so vigorous with her dad. Her heart leaps hearing her friend purr, "Mmm, oh, daddy, fuck me, ah-hah... mmm, fuck me in front of your daughter. You like that. I can feel it."

Lillie leaps off of Stephen's cock, sitting beside him on the bed, shouting, "Don't you fucking dare cum, and, don't you fucking dare touch yourself," commanding him to, "Roll over onto your front."

Stephen does as he is told, feeling Lillie sitting astride his lower-back, wrenching his arms by the wrists, making him grimace, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Lillie heaves his arms, almost dislocating them from the shoulders, and she delights in hearing his groaning as she leans to his ear, warning him, "Don't you fucking dare answer back to me." She sits back, smearing her wet pussy lips all over Stephen's lower-back, searching for that sweet-spot that will satisfy her.

Carrie's desperation in her loins builds, and she realises, "I need to go. I haven't had chance to pee yet."

Lillie calls across to her friend, "You're not getting out that easy."

Carrie pleads, "Lillie, I'm serious. I'm going to wet myself. I can't hold it anymore."

Lillie snarls, "Piss yourself. See if I care."

Carrie rubs her thighs together as much as she can, thinking she can hold out until they're finished. She feels so full, and so hot, ready to burst out at the seems. Already, some pee leaks, feeling so moist beneath her, with her moans stuttering as she tries to hold her breath, hoping to stem the leaking. Her legs lift, kick, and cycle, rubbing tight as they are able. She lifts her knees as high as she can, straining inside, letting everything flush out.

Lillie hears the piddling on the floor, turning her head to watch the waterfall over the edge of the seat. She sighs, "You really have no self-control, bitch."

Carrie cries, "It's not like that. I love you two being together. I support both of you, and..."

Lillie moans as loud as she can, calling out as she builds herself up for an orgasm, drowning out the sound of her friend's cries. She feels it so deep, calling loudly, "Ah, ah, ah-hah, mmm-ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, yes. He's... making... me cum, aaaaaaaaah," rubbing her creamy ejaculate all over Stephen's back.

After taking a moment to allow her orgasm to subside, Lillie drops Stephen. Getting her bearings, she stands up off the end of the bed, ordering Stephen to, "Sit! On the edge of the bed," watching as he does as he is told, spanking his achingly stiff cock as hard as she can, making him wince and groan like a wounded dog.

Carrie sobs, "I'm s-s-sorry, Lil-lil-lillie, I am-m-mm..."

Lillie stands in front of her friend, slapping her across the face, telling her, "You better fucking listen good, because I'm not saying this again. I feel so hurt by you. I feel so fucking betrayed. I feel mocked. I feel like you think I'm fucking stupid. I feel like you think you're better than me, but you're not. You want to stay being my friend? You keep yourself to yourself around him. You do anything I don't like, I tell your mom. Do you understand? I tell Julie-Ann, and Tracey, and Mia, and Stacey, and the whole, wide, fucking world. Do you fucking get it?"

Carrie cries, "Yes," sobbing hard, feeling so distraught, but, Lillie probably has been feeling worse. Lillie has never been one to share her feelings, and they've never fallen out before.

Lillie sits on her friend's lap, cradling her head in her arms to her chest, comforting her friend as she cries, telling her, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you a bitch. I was just so angry with you. I was upset. I want us to move on from this. I want us to be good."

Carrie settles down, shakily saying, "I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't. I really didn't."

Lillie says, "I know," turning back to Stephen, still sitting shamefully on the end of the bed. She scolds him, "You do anything with her again, and I will make you so fucking sorry, you piece of shit. Who does that with his own daughter?"

Stephen looks at Lillie in the eyes, tears streaming down his face as he says, "I'm sick. I know. It's wrong."

Lillie wrinkles her nose angrily, rising to her feet as she scolds Stephen, "It is wrong. You are sick. What's worse is you fucking kept it from me. I don't keep anything from you. I give you everything, and you can't think to trust me. How do you think that makes me feel?," turning to Carrie to say, "Both of you. How can I trust either of you? Huh? How can I trust you?"

Stephen says, "Lillie, I will do whatever it takes to make you feel like you can trust me. I want to be better for you."

Lillie looks at Stephen's flaccid cock, shrugging, "Do you mean that?"

Stephen wipes his face, sniffling, "Yeah. Yes. I mean it."

Carrie catches her friend's attention, saying, "I will do the same; whatever it takes."

Lillie lays down a rule, "We don't tell Tracey about any of this. We don't tell anyone. We're going to act like it never happened, because it should never have happened in the first place. I really wish I didn't know." Curiously, she asks, "What's the attraction with you two, anyway? Just find each other hot, or what?"

Carrie confesses, "I didn't think much of it until he bought a private show with me while I was working, and he showed it to me when I stayed, and, I was curious."

Stephen admits, "It's my fault. I pushed it because I have a fetish. I like looking at teen girls around your age, and I imagine they're you three; whether I'm watching some lesbian sex videos, or gangbang teen orgies, or, when I'm watching live cams like how I came across her. I didn't know she was on there, but it was a surprise, and I used it to get what I wanted."

Lillie warms up to Stephen, stroking him as she rests her knee on the bed at his side, interrogating him further, "So, you think of her when we fuck, or what?"

Stephen swears, "I promise, I only think about you. You are my fantasy. You have been for a long time."

Lillie whispers in Stephen's ear with exaggerated breath, "I believe you," making him shudder as her voice filters through his head. She sits up, holding her palm to his heart, feeling his heartbeat as she says, "Everything makes so much sense. You are a dirty, old man, Mister Harper."

Stephen doubles-over as his erection thumps hard in his lap, staring straight into Lillie's eyes, and he whimpers, "Fuck, that makes me so hot for you."

Lillie playfully laughs, "I can see that. I can feel it too," feeling the quickening heartbeat fluttering in Stephen's chest through her hand. She beckons her lover as she stands up and backs away to the door. Stephen follows, as if in a trance, as Lillie says, "I need a smoke, and I can't yet trust you to leave you two on your own, but we'll work on it. Show me how good of a dad you should be, and I might let you have a treat."

Carrie calls after the couple, "I'm still tied-up to this chair," shouting, "Hey!"

Lillie calls back from the landing, "You sit tight, and think about what you've done."

Without further fuss, but disheartened, Carrie accepts her situation as penance. If this is what it takes to keep her relationship with her friend strong, then she is willing to do it. She is aching all over from sitting in this position for so long, but she's desperate for forgiveness, feeling her shame swelling in hot waves now knowing how what she has done has affected those closest to her, feeling regret like a spear to the heart. All she can do is sit with these growing feelings, patiently waiting for the moment of her release.