Toilet Service Girl Ch. 06

Story Info
I continue servicing six bollywood actresses as their toilet.
1.1k words
4.07
8.7k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continued from the last part....)

I was still waiting in the bathroom, expecting someone to walk in any minute.

Soon the door opened and Kareena Kapoor and Amrita Arora walked in together.

I got down on the floor, expecting that both wanted to pee in my mouth.

But it seemed that they had another plan in their mind.

"We both are going to shit on your face. Be ready." Kareena Kapoor said as they both opened their jeans.

Soon they both sat with their asses hovering over my face.

Both were facing in opposite directions and they were sitting with their asses touching each other's.

Kareena Kapoor's asshole was above my mouth, while Amrita Arora's asshole was over my forehead.

Soon they began shitting.

I closed my eyes as Amrita Arora's shit landed over my eyes and forehead.

I could also feel Kareena Kapoor's shit piling over my mouth and nose.

I could feel my face turning into a dumping ground of shit for the two bolly beauties.

"It's really fun doing it this way." Kareena said to Amrita.

"Yup. I can't believe she is letting us shit over her face. How nasty is that?" Amrita said and giggled.

"Yes. It's really fun to take a dump on someone's face. I have used this girl a few times. She really loves to serve as toilet."

"We need to use her often."

"Yes. We should." Kareena said, as they both laughed.

Soon they finished shitting over my face and got up.

"Look at her face. Totally unrecognizable under our pile of shit." Kareena said.

I lay there listening to their talk, with their dirty, smelly shit covering my entire face.

"Now eat our shit." Kareena Kapoor ordered.

I used my hand to scoop the shit from my face and put in my mouth.

As I began eating I could feel the difference in taste between the shit of the two women.

I already had tasted Kareena's shit a few times, so I was a bit familiar with it. Its dirty taste was kind of etched in my taste buds. I, however, loved the taste of her shit.

But Amrita Arora's shit tasted totally different. It was a lot dirtier than the shit of other ladies whose shit I had tasted over my career as a toilet service girl.

I didn't know what she had eaten yesterday but her shit tasted very dirty.

I, therefore, at first completed eating the shit from the top of my head, which belonged to Amrita Arora.

After I finished eating her shit, I scooped the shit over my nose. It belonged to Kareena Kapoor and I hungrily devoured her shit, loving the taste in my mouth.

"Look at this whore eating our dirty nasty shit." Amrita said and laughed again.

"I am sure she finds the taste of our shit better than whatever food she eats at her home." Kareena said and joined in the laugh.

Soon I was done eating the shit over my face. Then I ate the shit which had fallen over the side of my face onto the floor. I finished eating it up too.

"Ma'am, I am ready to lick your assholes clean." I said after that.

"Amrita, you go first." Kareena said.

Amrita Arora came over and straddled my face with her ass.

I began licking her asshole. The dirty taste of her shit once again was in my mouth. I kept licking her asshole till she asked me to stop.

"Wash my ass with water." She ordered after that.

I did as she told.

After that I once again lay down on the floor and then Kareena Kapoor came and sat over my face.

I enthusiastically began licking her asshole. I wanted to feel the taste of her shit once again in my mouth. I kept licking as she too began pushing her ass over my face.

"You really are a good ass licker." Kareena said to me.

"Thank You, ma'am. It's a privilege serving you." I replied, happy that I could satisfy Kareena Kapoor.

"Ok. I am done for now. Wash my asshole with water now." She said and I cleaned her asshole well.

"There are more rounds of shit and pee left. Stay ready for it." Kareena said, as she and Amrita left the bathroom.

I began cleaning up myself and the bathroom as soon as they left.

After a few minutes, Malaika Arora walked in.

I got ready for another mouthful of shit.

As I was about to lie down on the floor, she said, "I don't have to shit now. You come here. There is something else that you need to do,"

She asked me to come near the bathtub.

She then asked me to put my back against the side of the bathtub. Then she asked me to face upwards with the back of my head on the rim of the tub.

I did as she ordered.

"I am going to sit on your face for some time. I will also rub my ass all over your face." She said as she opened her dress.

I nodded and offered my face up for her to sit.

I watched as her huge ass descended on my face.

The weight of her heavy ass crushed my face. She began wiggling her ass over my face. She was smashing her huge ass all over my face.

She would lift her ass occasionally and let me breathe.

After a few minutes, I heard her call out the others.

Soon the other ladies walked into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Amrita asked.

"Facesitting. This is quite fun. You all should try it." She said as she rubbed her ass over my face.

"This looks fun. Let me try it." Priyanka Chopra said.

Malaika got up from my face.

I had just breathed in a bit of air, when Priyanka Chopra smashed her ass over my face.

Once again my face was being crushed by a huge pair of butts.

"Sniff my asshole." Priyanka ordered, as she placed her asshole over my nose.

I began sniffing the dirty aroma of her asshole.

"She is such a dirty whore, sniffing the dirty smell of my ass." Priyanka Chopra said as I kept sniffing.

The others laughed.

"I want to sit now." Alia said.

Priyanka got up and immediately the cute little ass of Alia Bhatt was over my face.

Compared to the asses of Malaika Arora and Priyanka Chopra, Alia's ass felt a lot lighter.

She rubbed her ass over my face for some time and then got up.

Soon it was Sonam Kapoor who was sitting with her ass over my face.

After she was done, Kareena Kapoor and Amrita Arora too rubbed their asses over my face for some time.

By the time they all were finished, my face was almost sore with all the heavy weights crushing my face.

"We are giving you a break of 15 minutes. Be ready for more after that." Kareena said as they all walked out.

I washed my face and sat there, waiting to service the ladies for rest of the night.

(To be continued....)