Toilet Service Girl Ch. 07

Story Info
I finish serving six bollywood actresses at the party.
1k words
4.41
10.1k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continued from the last part)

I was still in the bathroom waiting to serve the ladies.

My face was still a bit sore from all the facesitting I had endured some time ago.

After some time, Malaika Arora walked in again.

"I am ready to shit in your mouth now. Get down on the floor." She said.

I lay down on the floor and got ready.

Among these six ladies, Malaika Arora was the one whom I had served the most. She had been using my service at least twice a week for the last two months. I loved serving her and eating her shit.

She used to shit a lot every time she used my service. Also, the weight of her heavy ass almost crushed my face every time she took a shit. But, I kind of loved it.

Now I looked at her ass which was descending over my face.

"Sniff my asshole." She said, as her ass was now inches above my face.

I lifted my face a bit and inserted my nose in her asshole.

I began sniffing the dirty smell of her ass. It was kind of a familiar territory for me as I had sniffed her asshole several times now.

As I kept sniffing, she let out a fart on my face.

I was almost prepared for it, as it was her routine to fart on my face when I sniffed her asshole.

"So you have eaten the shit of all my friends today." She said, as I sniffed the aroma of her dirty fart.

"Yes ma'am." I replied.

"Whose shit tasted the best?"

"All tasted different, ma'am. But all tasted good."

"Don't give a diplomatic answer. Tell me whose shit you liked most?" She said.

"Kareena ma'am shit tasted the best." I replied.

"And whose shit was the dirtiest?" She asked again.

"All were good, ma'am." I said, not wanting to answer that question.

"All shit is dirty. We all know that. Tell me whose was the dirtiest?" She asked in an authoritative manner.

"Amrita maam's shit was the dirtiest." I said, telling the name of her sister.

"Ha ha. I should have guessed. She had been eating a lot of junk food since yesterday." She said and laughed.

After that she asked me to lick her asshole.

I inserted my tongue in her asshole and began licking.

After about 10 minutes, she said, "Open your mouth. I am going to dump my dirty shit in your mouth now."

I opened my mouth and looked at the asshole of Malaika Arora.

I could watch her dirty black asshole pucker and a log of shit emerging out of it.

I opened my mouth wide as the big log of shit entered my mouth.

The turd was big and long and it curled inside my mouth.

I began chewing it as the turd completely entered my mouth.

As I kept chewing, I saw another log of shit coming out of her asshole. I opened my mouth again. The log of shit entered my mouth and I continued chewing the dirty shit of Malaika Arora.

For the next few minutes, big logs of shit kept falling in my mouth from the ass of Malaika.

I kept eating it, savouring the taste of her shit.

"I am done." She said, once she had emptied her bowel in my mouth.

I finished chewing her shit and then once again began licking her asshole.

"It's really good to have a toilet service girl like you. It makes me feel like a queen." Malaika said, as I licked her dirty shit-covered asshole.

"I really like to serve you, Ma'am." I replied.

"Good girl." She said, as she enjoyed the sensation of getting her ass licked.

After some time, she asked me to stop and clean her ass with water.

I did as she ordered.

She then left the bathroom.

I cleaned up and kept waiting.

After some time, all the six ladies walked into the bathroom.

"Our party is over. Your service for the night is also almost over. But before you leave, we all will spit and piss on your face." Kareena Kapoor said.

I nodded and knelt down on the floor.

I then offered my face up so that they can spit.

I closed my eyes as Priyanka Chopra spit on my face.

Soon wads of shit kept landing on my face.

My eyes, forehead, cheeks, mouth, all were being covered in spit.

Spit was coming from all directions, as the six beauties used me as their human spittoon.

After some time, Malaika Arora said, "Get down on the floor. We will now piss in your mouth."

I cleared the spit over my eyes and then lay down on the floor.

Alia Bhatt came forward and sat over my face.

I opened my mouth as she flooded my mouth and face with her piss.

The other ladies then came one by one and drenched my mouth and face with their piss.

"You get cleaned up. Also clean the bathroom nicely. You can leave then." Kareena said after all was over.

"It was really fun. We should do this more often." I heard Priyanka Chopra say as they walked out of the bathroom.

I cleaned up the bathroom and then took a nice bath.

After some time, I left the bathroom.

I saw Kareena Kapoor sitting in a sofa. The other ladies had left.

Kareena handed me an envelope with the money for the night's service.

"Thank You, ma'am." I said as I took the envelope.

"Why don't you thank me by kissing my butt." She said and stood up.

She then turned around and protruded her butt backwards a bit.

I got down on my knees behind her and kissed those perfect butt cheeks of Kareena Kapoor.

"Good Girl. You go now. We will keep using your services." Kareena said, satisfied with my devotion towards her ass.

I left her house, happy that I could give a nice service to some of the most beautiful and desired women of India.