Tom and Kayla Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom makes a deal with Kayla.
826 words
4.21
11.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head on Tom's shoulders was throbbing, and he started to hyperventilate. He immediately pulled his shorts back up, a comical site considering he was sporting a full-fledged boner, a boner with a slightly-downward rainbow curve. He used his right hand to tuck it back as quickly as possible.

He didn't have any words. He felt more humiliated than ever in his life. Other kids had made fun of him years ago for his stutter, for being slightly chubby, but this took the cake. He stared downward ashamedly, unable to look her in the face.

Silence permeated the room.

She, too, looked down, knowing that she had opened a Pandora's Box.

"Does it bother you, that I saw that part of you?" she inquired, her questioning eyes wide like cherry pies.

He was radio silent for what felt like a minute, but was probably more like five seconds.

"N-n-no. It's okay," he replied somewhat dejectedly. In truth, he was indeed embarrassed. But he was a strapping young dude, and his dick worked automatically in certain circumstances whether he liked it or not.

Awkward silence.

Then:

"Can I see it again?" was uttered in the most saccharine, high-pitched, pleading voice imagineable.

His head jolted immediately to the left, and for the first time in a couple of minutes he met eye contact with her. She was smiling. Was it slightly lascivious?

All of a sudden, a dam burst and he started laughing. Not just laughing, but guffawing. This was, hands down, the craziest day of his life. But something overtook him - a resignation.

She giggled along with him. He noticed that with each giggle, her shoulders hunched over a little. And yes, her impressive tits jiggled along with each little shake of her body.

"Can I?" she pleaded.

The tension could only be cut with a chainsaw.

Tom was numb at this point, not knowing what or how he felt. But he knew one thing.

He couldn't look at that beautiful face, look into those pleading eyes, and turn her down.

"O-Okay," he stammered. "As long as I get to see you after."

She shrugged nonchalantly. "Maybe," she demurred.

By this time, his stiffie had abated only slightly. But he was starting to feel a little more proud, a little more confident. After all, she had liked what she saw, right?

"D-do you want me to pull it out ag-gain?"

She nodded.

With that, he slid his hand under the elastic of his basketball shorts as she stared, enraptured.

He was only half-hard, but he knew his penis was still a sight to see, bigger than all the other guys' at school. He flopped it out again and put it on display for her discerning eye, his heart beating a mile a minute.

There it lay, a chubby flesh tube marked by crisscrossing blue veins, until it reached the demarcation point of his brown circumcision scar. The remaining foreskin from that point up was a light pink, then came the flared shelf of his enormous circumcised cockhead, bobbing up and down like an obscene pink mushroom.

Stone-faced, she stared at his most private part, not saying a word, nor indicating by facial expression what she thought.

"W-w-well?" he asked. "Can I see you?"

She slowly took her eyes away from the piece of glorious man-meat before her, looked him straight in the eye, gave a quirky half-smile, and nodded.

Tom stared, fascinated, as Kayla began to unbutton her blouse. She did it slowly and methodically, that wry smile still on her face, until she reached the last button and bared her glorious mammaries. She unclipped her bra in the front and out came tumbling two of the most perfect pieces of flesh Tom had ever laid eyes on. He let out a slight whimper, which made her smile even more broadly. She tilted her head to the side and her eyes widened. "Do you like what you see?" she asked sweetly.

The skin of her breasts was like porcelain, slightly lighter in color than the rest of her body. But her nipples, oh her nipples, jutted forward, marvelously erect, her areolas the color of pink roses, about the size of a half-dollar. These were perfect 18-year-old tits, and Tom's erection stood up even higher, a massive yearning tube of flesh.

"Oh-oh my God," was all he could mutter. She giggled.

"You can touch me if you'd like."

His hand trembling, he reached out hesitantly and cupped the bottom of her left breast with his right hand. Damn she felt good, soft and velvety. With his thumb, he casually fondled her nipple, back and forth, back and forth, causing her to close her eyes and let out a sigh.

"C-can I see - you know," he inquired breathlessly.

She nodded silently and stood up.

Tom couldn't believe what was about to happen. Here they were, best buds since kids, now seeing each other in all their resplendence.