Tom and Kayla Ch. 01

Story Info
High school student Kayla really wants to see Tom's penis.
1.8k words
4.14
22.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of Tom's life, he'd considered himself a bit of a dork. Sure, he had a full head of sandy blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. All throughout middle school and high school, he'd always had a handful of girls who thought he was cute, but in his mind, he never measured up to the jocks in school, the ones the girls really lusted after. He was a little chubby, wore clothes that were too baggy, and rarely had the confidence to talk to a girl, much less volunteer a comment in class.

But his reluctance to talk in class was truly due to his stutter. He'd had it since he started to speak, and it had humiliated him for as long as he could remember. Only one friend had always made him feel comfortable with his stutter, and that person was Kayla, his next-door neighbor since he was a toddler. Beautiful, with cascading red hair and the face of an angel, she was a sight to see for most guys. She had also developed at an early age, and had possessed a pair of Double D's for at least four years now. But for Tom, she was just his buddy, a tomboy through and through. Their biggest connection had always been video games, and he found that when he and Kayla were in their zone, side-by-side on her living room couch and playing, his stutter completely disappeared.

In his senior year of high school, once he turned 18, Tom decided to start working out. He was sick of being the doughy "guy next door." He started running. He bought a weight bench and barbells. When he took his shirt off and examined himself in the bathroom mirror, he was a transformed man.

Two months after his birthday, his pecs were huge. He had a 6-pack. His biceps were sizeable. And he had actually managed to get the V-lines on either side of his abdomen leading down, which he had heard girls liked.

As he stood in front of his bathroom mirror on the morning of June 17, wearing a pair of gray nylon basketball shorts, he admired his progress. He was really a good-looking dude, and although he still had the physique of a young guy, and thus could be bulkier, his muscles were chiseled and defined.

His eyes took in his physique from head to toe. Something else was very defined. Tom's face flushed a deep red and he felt a twinge of embarrassment, even though nobody else was in the room. The shape of Tom's penis was extremely visible through his basketball shorts. He was slightly above average length-wise, a decent five inches when flaccid. But it had something unusual about it.

Tom had an abnormally fat head on the end of his dick. It looked like a sizable purple plum, with a well-defined ridge that poked out obscenely through his basketball shorts. His worst fear was that a girl would pull down his pants and laugh. His penis wasn't ugly, it was just ... a little unusual.

All of a sudden there was a loud knock on the door.

"Tom?" his mother shouted.

"W-What is it Ma?" he answered indignantly.

"Kayla just called. She wondered if you would pay her a visit to help her set up her new TV."

"O-k-kay. I'll be right over."

Faster than a lightning bolt, he sprinted across the two lawns, to be met with a wide open door and a beautiful smile, ear to ear. Every time he saw her, Kayla seemed to get prettier and prettier. Her eyelashes were abnormally long, almost enough to distract one from the outline of her breasts, the nipples of which could be seen clearly poking through her light-blue cotton tee like beacons leading a sailor to shore.

"Come in," she invited warmly. She had always been sweet to him, but was there an extra level of sweetness here today? The first time he'd ever met Kayla, when they were just little kids, he'd gotten butterflies in his stomach. For some odd reason, he was feeling them again.

"Sure," he said as he followed her into the living room. "You need some help?" Planted at the south-facing wall was a new 72-inch TV.

"Yeah, mom and dad are out of town until tomorrow, so I don't have a techno wiz to help me out," she said with an apologetic tilt of her head. "We'll need the DVD player too."

"No worries," he replied as he crouched down between the back of the TV and the wall. To be honest, it was the easiest installation imaginable - red to red, white to white, yellow to yellow, and then the AC. But he supposed she wanted him to be the Man in Charge, so he installed it swiftly and then stood up, faced her, and declared gruffly, "Okay, that should be it. Let's give it a go."

"My knight in shining armor," she said with a giggle. Okay, he wasn't imagining things: she was indeed being flirtatious. "Sit down next to me," she cooed as she patted the cushion on the sofa beside her.

They had done this a million times before. Sat side-by-side, played video games, watched lame cable. But something was different this time. He started to feel a little flustered as he sat down next to her, and that only meant one thing: despite every effort to combat it, he was gonna start stuttering again.

"W-what did you w-wanna watch?" he asked. The minute he uttered the question, his face turned a bright red and Kayla looked at him puzzledly. "S-sorry," he managed to utter, as he stared down at his shoes.

There was a momentary pause. "It's okay," she said warmly, trying to make eye contact with him. "Never be ashamed of your reactions." She continued to stare at him until he looked up, abashedly, and met her eye-to-eye. She grinned blissfully.

"Well, you know how I take a correspondence course from the school district?" Of course he did. Kayla had been diagnosed with scoliosis a year ago, and due to back pain, she took all of her high school classes from home. For the most part, she learned on DVDs rather than textbooks.

"Y-yeah."

"Well, this year I'm taking Human Sexuality," she said, and as she did do she let out a little chuckle accompanied by a snort. Tom couldn't help but smile. She was a dork, but she was a beautiful dork. She just didn't know it yet.

"Interesting s-subject," he replied, still kicking himself mentally for relapsing into his stutter.

"Well..." she began, "I kinda invited you here for a reason. Today's DVD is the fourth in the series, and..."

Tom's brain was searching like wildfire. What was she gonna say?

"This lesson is about the male anatomy." Her eyes opened wider and she stared at him deeply, almost pleading with him not to make fun of her or run away. He felt his cheeks get hot and knew that his face was flushing a bright red.

"Okay," he declared. No follow-up. No explanation. Just okay. He was at a loss for words.

"I thought it might be a good idea to have a male friend with me, just so he could answer any questions I might have."

"I-I-d-don't know," he stuttered humiliatingly.

"I understand if you don't want to. But it would mean a lot to me if you did."

Her doe eyes were impossible to resist. Buoyed by a second wind of confidence, he said, "Sure, why not?"

She got up to put the DVD in the player.

It started with an FBI disclaimer and a few title cards. "Introduction to the Male Anatomy." So far so good. He was mature. He could take this.

He was expecting an anatomical drawing to pop up next. What he got was something else.

The first image on the screen was two penises side-by-side. Not drawings. Two actual guys with their pants down, and the cameras focused in on their penises. Tom wanted to shrivel up and die. Then the narration came in.

"On the left is a typical circumcised penis. You'll notice it has a prominent head, some might say it resembles a mushroom or a helmet, and about an inch down from the rim is a light brown line where his circumcision was performed. On the right is a penis that still has its foreskin intact. This man has not undergone the surgical procedure known as circumcision."

Tom's heart was pounding. Never before in his life had he been so humiliated. He was furious. He kept his head down, knowing full well that he was incapable of looking at Kayla's face. He felt slightly sick to his stomach.

Kayla, noticing his reaction, sprung up immediately and pressed the Power button on the TV. When she sat back down next to him, she did so gingerly.

"I'm sorry if that embarrassed you," she offered.

He did not want to admit that it had. "I-I-I'm okay. J-just a little shocked."

She paused for a good thirty seconds, then put her hand under his downwards chin and lifted it up so she was staring into his eyes. "That's what every guy has. It's beautiful. Nothing to be ashamed of."

Tom started to feel tingles running up and down his spine. It was a sensation distinct from any he'd ever experienced before. Random thoughts flashed through his mind like lightning bolts. He thought about the two penises that he and Kayla had just seen. He wondered what she thought of them. They were both a pretty good size. Was she...? NAH. He and Kayla were buddies. Could she...? Could she be wondering what HIS looked like?

"Last thing I wanted to see was a couple of dicks," he said sardonically, and then let out a comical cough to punctuate it.

She didn't laugh. She was just staring at him, a wry smile plastered across her beautifully innocent face. "Tom?" she inquired in a babydoll voice.

"Y-yeah?"

"Are you circumcised?"

Was this for real? Tom felt woozy. He started to drift from side to side, anchorless. His brain was malfunctionining majorly. "Oh God," he prayed, "please let this be over soon."

But that was the thing. He wasn't sure he wanted it to be over.

"Are you?" she dug in deeper. This time, he felt a stiffening in his basketball shorts. If he stood up, she would notice it immediately, so his only option to maintain his dignity was to keep sitting, and to keep talking. Talking about... something very personal.

"That's kind of private," he uttered in retort.

"We're best friends," she declared. "Please show me what it looks like. I've never seen one."

Tom's willpower was weared down. His heart was beating overtime. Was he really gonna do this? NOBODY had ever seen his penis since he was a baby. Okay, he thought...

...here goes nothing!

"Y-Yeah, I'm c-circumcised," then he pulled down his basketball shorts. His large circumcised phallus flopped dramatically into view, the enormous purple mushroom cockhead crowning it in exquisite glory. He was now totally exposed to her, expecting that she might laugh at how obscene it looked. Instead, she gasped. She just stared.

"Oh my God," she said in a husky whisper, "you have a beautiful penis, Tom."