Tom Meets the Submissive Jillian

Story Info
Tom fucks Jillian's mouth.
1.4k words
4.1
6.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joeyb878
joeyb878
36 Followers

Tom had been feeling very horny over the past few days. He had been jerking off to a lot of rough porn videos. In the videos, the women would be facefucked until vomit poured out of their mouths. They would also be spit on and slapped as the men used the woman’s throats then their pussies and assholes for their enjoyment. Tom was so turned on by this.

It had been some time since he had a partner to treat like that. His last partner had been Katie who really enjoyed being degraded and used. Katie would really get into it as she begged Tom to slap her face and keep his hard throbbing cock down her throat. She had a tremendous gag reflex which made Tom hold his cock down her throat for extended periods of time.

Katie would tell Tom to call her the filthiest and meanest things possible. She loved to be degraded and wanted Tom to get his fill. He would make up various names on the spot and would use names that she liked to be called. His cock was get harder as he called her these names.

Katie would always beg Tom to cum on her face. He would happily oblige as he pointed his aching cock at her face. Katie would look up at him with a small smile on her face. Sometimes she would lick her lips as he stroked himself above her face. Right when he was about to cum, he would aim his cockhead at her and unload himself.

Ropes of hot thick cum would spurt out of his cock and onto Katie’s waiting face. The cum would land on her forehead, nose, and lips. He would also get some of it in her hair. It was a turn-on for him to see her face covered in his cum. His white cum would run down her face as he stroked himself.

Katie would giggle as his cum covered her face. He would not stop stroking himself until every drop was out of his balls. He would then rub his cock head against her face to make sure that the little droplets of cum would find their place on her. He would then stand back and look at his handiwork.

Sometimes, he would take a picture of Katie’s face. She would want him to send her a picture because it turned her on to see pictures of herself drenched in his cum. Many nights when Katie was too busy to fuck, Tom would jerk off to her pictures. He would find himself talking to his phone and calling her various names as he stroked himself.

It had been several weeks since he had seen Katie and Tom was busy with work. He could only satisfy his lust by jerking off to porn. He really wanted another play partner to let out all of his desires on. There were many dating and sex apps that he had discovered but he just didn’t have the time to devote to it. He was always busy and he couldn’t find the time to make small talk.

He had been considering hiring an escort to fulfill his needs. He wanted to find the right one that would work with his kinks. After a very busy work week, he finally sat down to look for an escort. It took him 30 minutes to find the escort that would be perfect for what he wanted. Her name was Jillian and she was a hot 26 year old with blonde hair. She was petite and had several tattoos on her arms. She catered specifically to dominant men and was kink friendly. Tom sent her a text message discussing what he wanted and also some information about himself. Jillian responded quickly and told Tom that she would be happy to oblige what he wanted. They decided on a safe word together. She did require aftercare for both of them after the session.

They set up a date to meet and Tom was beyond excited. Jillian had a nice body that he couldn’t wait to explore. She also had nice lips that he couldn’t wait to feel wrapped around his cock. He was so excited that he showed up 30 minutes early for their meeting. They were meeting at an upscale hotel in the city and Tom had dressed in a suit that he considered his best.

Jillian greeted him at the door and took him up to her room. She was even more beautiful in person. She wore a sleek black dress that conformed to every curve of her body. His cock was already twitching in his pants. They walked to the room and entered. It was a spacious room with a wonderful view of the city.

Jillian offered him some wine and then sat down next to him on the couch. She began to kiss him and he felt his cock stiffen in his pants. She smelled wonderful as her perfume met Tom’s nose. He breathed her in as she slowly began to undress him. She smiled at the bulge in his underwear. She helped him to his feet and took down his underwear to which his cock sprung out. It jutted out towards her and there was precum already leaking out of it.

Jillian looked at him as she undressed. Tom’s eyes were on her as her dress quickly fell to the floor. She was wearing black lingerie that made Tom’s cock twitch rapidly. He wanted to touch himself but denied himself that. Jillian took off her bra and panties then went down to her knees.

“Fuck my face, baby,” she whispered up to him.

Tom slowly palmed Jillian’s head and moved her mouth onto his cock. He began to fuck her face slowly at first then faster. He listened as she gagged on his cock. He began to call her various names at first that were less degrading then proceeded to his favorite names to call his partners. Jillian would ask for more as he yelled down at her.

He was amazed at how easily Jillian deepthroated his cock. It would slide right down her throat and she would stay put for several seconds. It was exhilarating to feel the back of her throat. Tom could feel his cock twitching in her mouth.

He wanted to taste her pussy so he flipped her upside down onto the couch with her head partway off the edge of the seat. He put his cock back into her mouth and then moved his head down to her pussy. He started to slowly lick her pink pussy lips.

He could hear her moaning from below him. She was bobbing her head on his cock as he ate her pussy. He parted her pussy lips with his tongue and entered her with his tongue. She began to moan louder. He slowly thrust into her mouth as his tongue went deeper inside of her pussy. She tasted amazing and her wetness was soaking his eager tongue.

He moved his mouth to her clit and he began to suck on it as she took his cock further down her throat. She was moaning a lot now as Tom played with her clit with his tongue. He applied pressure to it and he heard her gasp beneath him. She took his cock out her mouth and cried out as she came. Her legs trembled against Tom’s face as he continued to play with her clit. She moaned and cursed from the pleasure of her orgasm.

After a moment, her orgasm faded and she put Tom’s cock back into her mouth. She sucked on it and then gagged on it. He moaned from between her legs. He could feel his own orgasm nearing. She took his cock deep down her throat and bobbed her head on it. He could feel that pressure building and knew it was going to release soon. Jillian bobbed her head faster and it was Tom’s turn to cry out as his orgasm rocked him. He grabbed onto the back of the couch to steady himself as he came.

He could feel his hot cum spurting out into Jillian’s mouth. She continued to bob her head as he came down her throat. His legs were getting weak and he tried to keep himself upright. When his balls felt completely empty, he rose up and Jillian took his cock out of her mouth. She swallowed and grinned at him from her upside-down position.

He helped her up and they sat down on the couch together. Jillian kissed him before resting her head against his chest. Tom held her close to him and breathed in her wonderful scent.

joeyb878
joeyb878
36 Followers