Tomboy - A Change in Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,088 Followers

Charlie opened them and looked up a Josh. He was standing there looking at her, smiling. She went to turn.

"Not yet," he said, going to the bed and getting the dress.

Nodding, Charlie stood and shrugged off the robe. Josh coughed at the sight of her in the sexy underwear. Josh, helped her step into the dress and pull it up. She stepped forward so he could zip her up. He did, then moved back around front. Stepping back, he shook his head in wonder.

"Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I don't even recognize you," Josh said.

"Can I turn around now?" Charlie asked. Josh nodded. She closed her eyes and turned.

"I'm afraid to open my eyes," she said softly.

"Don't squint," said Josh.

Giggling, Charlie opened her eyes. She almost didn't recognize the woman in the mirror looking back at her. She gasped in surprise and she watched her hand come up to cover her mouth. She knew then that it was her looking back.

"Oh my god! Do I really look this good?" she asked.

"You do."

"What time is it?" she asked.

"It's going on eight o'clock," Josh told her.

"Get dressed. Dress for a fancy dinner," she told Josh. "You're taking me out. I want to see how other men react before I scare the crap out of Sam."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh, I'm sure," Charlie said nodding and watching herself in the mirror.

"Okay." Josh went to his closet and pulled out his dark grey suit and a dark blue shirt. The shirt was almost the same color as the dress Charlie wore. Josh stripped down to his underwear and quickly pulled on the pants and shirt. "Should I wear a tie?" he shouted.

"No. Leave the top button undone."

So that's what he did. Charlie was still looking at herself in the mirror. When Josh moved in next to her, she gasped.

"You look so handsome. Oh my god!" Charlie squealed. "We match."

"We do. I bought this shirt with that dress in mind when Barbara would wear it when we went out together. She never has. She only would wear it with you. Something I should know?"

"Uh, no."

"Hmm..."

"Let's go, we'll talk at dinner," Charlie said.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone.

"Damn, I don't have a purse to go with this," Charlie said standing there holding her fanny pack.

"Uh...here," I said grabbing the purse Barb used to go with that dress from her closet.

They both hurried out to the car. It was dark already as they backed out of the driveway. Charlie was directing Josh where to go.

Chapter 4

Sam was sitting facing the door. Across from him, taking up most of his attention was Barbara, his wife's best friend. On a whim, he had asked her out to dinner and she had accepted. Not that he expected anything other than good conversation but, a guy could hope when he sat across from a very beautiful woman. Not that he didn't think his wife, Charlie wasn't beautiful, when she was naked. It's just he could never take her to a place like this with the way she dressed.

And the thing was, he had told her he was taking Barbara out to dinner and she promised not to tell Josh because he would throw a fit. Charlie agreed. So she promised not to tell Josh. Of course, she didn't promise that she wouldn't bring him here to find out for himself. As she entered the restaurant, she didn't look like she was looking for Sam and Barb, but she was. And she spotted them right off. Smiling she turned to Josh and took his hand as the hostess led them to a table that wasn't all that far from Sam and Barb. Charlie made sure Josh would be seated so he was almost looking at the two of them.

They both ordered drinks and looked at the menu. Charlie was really hungry. She saw Sam's mouth open as he saw Josh. And he didn't have the faintest clue who she was. She giggled, which had Josh looking at her. He smiled, then he frowned. He had spotted Sam and Barbara. If Charlie could tell it was Barbara, Josh could for sure.

"What's wrong?" Charlie asked.

"With us, nothing. But it would seem my wife is stepping out on me with your husband" Josh told Charlie. "Don't turn around."

"Oh, I'm not. I saw them already. I promised not to tell you they were going to dinner. But now that you know, they are just having dinner. I think." Charlie knew she was stirring the pot, but she didn't care. Her husband was with another woman.

* * * *

"Barbara?" Sam uttered.

"What is it, Sam?" Barbara asked.

"Josh just came in here with a strange woman? No, don't turn around."

"Bullshit," Barb said, turning slightly in her seat. She couldn't see Josh, but she did see a blue dress. But she didn't know the woman that was wearing it. It looked like the one she had.

"Barbara, turn around, please."

"I didn't see him."

"That woman he's with is blocking your view."

"Well, shit, what's the problem, we're just having dinner," Barb said.

"Yeah," Sam croaked.

"What? Were you hoping for more? What the fuck is wrong with you? I would never cheat on Josh," Barbara said, looking away from Sam, she couldn't let him see her disappointment at finding her husband here with someone else.

"Well it looks like he's cheating on you," Sam said looking over her shoulder.

"Really?" Barbara said, turning to look again.

* * * *

Josh saw Barb turning to look his way. He moved sideways just enough that Charlie was blocking her view. He chuckled to himself. He could see Sam trying to sneak a look his way, but Sam wasn't all that good at being sneaky.

"Sam still hasn't caught on who you are. I don't think Barb has either."

"Will she be mad at you for being here with a strange woman?" Charlie asked giggling.

"Probably. And I'm glad you had me take you here. It seems there was something going on."

"That's not what I meant..." said Charlie stopping what she was about to say.

"Spill it, Charlie," Josh said peeking at Sam.

"This is hard Josh. I really like you, Josh. How often does Barb wear this dress?"

"About once a month, when she goes out somewhere with you. Why?"

"There is...oh god...I...listen, there is a bar across town we go to..."

"So? She doesn't let anyone pick her up, does she?"

"I...uh...no, I can honestly say no to that question. She's already there with someone..."

"Really? Who?"

"Me. She is my date. The bar is a lesbian bar. I take her there to show her off before we go to the motel and make love until early in the morning." Charlie said really fast.

Josh's mouth was hanging open. His eyes were wide open in amazement. He was trying to talk but no sound came out. He was trying to reconcile what he just heard about his wife and Charlie. Bi-sexual? Really?

"Josh, neither of us are lesbians, I promise you. It's just I'm bi and I found out one day that Barb is too. She didn't want to cheat on you, but she couldn't see you knowingly letting her do what she does with me."

"I would have let her, but I would have wanted to watch," Josh said looking at Charlie's pretty face.

"That's what Sam said, but I wasn't sure he was telling me the truth. I was willing to find a bi-woman for us, but I really wasn't sure. So I talked to Barb. She told me she missed her bi days too. We just got together one night when you were out of town. I hope I haven't hurt you."

"How was she?" Josh asked.

"She was fantastic," Charlie said softly.

"What are we going to do about this?" Josh asked nodding toward Sam and Barb.

"I don't know... here comes our dinner."

"I really don't feel like eating. Let's get it to go," Josh said frowning.

"We'll take that to go, please," Charlie told the waitress. She nodded and went back to the kitchen.

* * * *

"Shit they sent their meal back to the kitchen. They might have decided to get it to go."

"Really? That little shit," Barb cussed calling her husband a name. Josh was by no means little.

"She may just be a colleague he is having a business dinner with?" Sam said.

"Not dressed like that she isn't. I'm going over there," Barb said moving to get out of her chair.

"Too late, they are leaving. They are getting it to go."

"Fuck," Barb growled as she turned to look at the back of them both. The little shit had his arm around the bitch. "It's time to go, pay the fucking bill." Barbara turned around to face Sam, scowling. Sam just shook his head.

Sam signaled the waiter and took his cell phone out and dialed Charlie.

"Charlie? Where are you?" He asked.

The phone clicked off. He pulled it from his ear and looked at it. She had hung up on him. He called her again. It went right to voicemail. She was pissed at him. She'll calm down later. He paid the bill and he and Barb left. She wouldn't let him put his arm around her.

* * * *

On the drive home, Sam called Charlie twice. She answered the first call, but then quickly hung up. The second she sent right to voicemail.

"Why didn't you talk to him?" Josh said.

"'cuz I'm mad at him. He took your wife out to dinner because I'm not pretty like she is," Charlie whined like a little girl. She was smiling as she did. "Well fuck him."

"No thanks, I would rather fuck you, but until I talk to Barb, that won't happen."

"So after you talk to Barb, you'll fuck me," Charlie said giggling.

"Charlie, no. Unless of course, she's fucking Sam..."

"How will we be able to tell?"

"Well, I think she will want to come home to confront me. I and you will be sitting at the kitchen table eating our dinner. I'm kind of hungry now."

"Will you be eating me for dinner?" Charlie teased.

"Charlie!" Josh yelled chuckling at the same time.

* * * *

"Well his car is in the driveway," Barb said.

"It doesn't mean he's home," Sam said.

"Stop!" Barb shouted. "Quit being so fucking negative. What if that was Charlie with him?"

"Yeah, that'll happen," Sam said sarcastically.

"Well the dress that woman was wearing looked a lot like the one I own," Barb said.

"I've never seen you in that dress."

"I have a lot of clothes you have never seen me in, Sam. I'm going in," Barb said opening her door and getting out.

Barbara stormed up the walkway until she got to the front door. She stopped. Took a deep breath. She looked behind her, to see if Sam was following. He was right behind her. She smacked him on the shoulder as she stared at her ass. She opened the door.

Chapter 5

Josh and Charlie sat at the kitchen table. They heard the car pulled up in the driveway. They heard the car doors slam shut.

"I guess they're here," Charlie said giggling.

The front door opened and Barbara came storming in, right up behind Charlie. She was glaring at Josh, but she was speaking to Charlie.

"Just who the hell do you think you are," Barbara said poking Charlie on the shoulder while glaring at Josh.

"Leave her alone," Josh said glaring right back at Barbara. "What the hell were you doing there with Sam."

Sam turned to leave.

"Freeze," Josh yelled. "Just stand there buddy. Or are we now cuckold and bull?"

Sam gulped. Barb looked at Josh a confused look on her face. She didn't know what Josh was talking about. She shook her head.

"What are you doing with her?" she asked Josh.

"I was helping..." Charlie kicked him under the table.

"Well?" Barb scolded.

"Absolutely nothing," Josh said softly.

"It doesn't look like nothing," Barb almost screamed grabbing the woman's shoulder.

Charlie stood, reach behind her and pulled Barb in front of her. Barb's mouth opened wide as did her eyes. When she went to say something, Charlie shook her head. Josh smiled at her when Barb turned to look at him. Then he scowled at her, his eyebrows raised, nodding at Sam. Barb, gave him a sheepish look and shook her head. Then Josh, still scowling, nodded at Charlie. Barb's mouth dropped open once more. Charlie grabbed her throat. Barb shut her mouth. Charlie let go. Josh got up and walked to where Sam was still standing his back to them.

"What were your plans for my wife buddy? And you still haven't answered my first question."

"Uh..." Sam started to turn. Josh reached out and stopped him.

"Just stand there and tell me, no need to look me in the eye, I'll be able to tell if you're lying."

Sam's shoulders slumped. Barb gasped as they did. Charlie turned around and walked over to stand beside Josh. She hadn't said a word, yet.

"A man can hope," Sam said shaking his head. "But I didn't plan anything. I just wanted to go out to a nice restaurant with a beautiful woman. I'm sorry. Please don't tell Charlie, although she knows I was taking Barbara to dinner. Don't tell I was hoping..."

"Hoping for what?" Charlie growled. Sam jumped into the air.

"Shit!" He turned around and looked at the woman next to Josh. "Who? What? Charlie?"

"Yeah, it's me, asshole." Charlie was mad now. "So if Barb was a slut and had let you know she was willing, you would have fucked her and cheated on me and destroyed not only your marriage but your closest friend's marriage?"

"God, no. No. I promise, NO." Sam cried falling to his knees knowing he was in big trouble.

"And you," Josh turned to look at Barb. "What the hell were you thinking?"

"Josh, baby, I just went to dinner with a friend, like I have done so many times when you were along with us."

"Yeah, I know about the bar nights," Josh said. Charlie went to hit him but he ducked and she missed. Barb's mouth dropped open as she glared at Charlie. Charlie just shrugged her shoulders. "So those nights are over." Barb nodded at Josh. Charlie nodded. "But if you want you have my permission to get together upstairs, right now. I'll be up in a minute to watch."

"Fuck you," Barb told me. Josh smiled at her.

"Okay," Charlie said shocking the shit out of Barb.

Sam just knelt there wondering what we were talking about.

"Charlie?" Barb said.

"What? Josh has seen me naked, so what's the difference," Charlie said.

Josh laughed at the look on Barb and Sam's faces.

"Nothing happened. I told her to change into what she is wearing and she just did it right in front of me. I turned away, but she chided me in to turning around and looking at her. Nothing happened. She got dressed, I did her makeup and put the wig on her. Honest. Thanks a lot, Charlie," said Josh.

"Nothing happened Barb," Charlie said.

Barb came over to Charlie and slapped her face.

"That's for getting nude in front of my husband."

Charlie slapped Barb.

"That's for going on a date with my husband."

They hugged each other and started to laugh. Then they were kissing each other. Josh groaned as they slipped their tongues together. Sam stood there. He tapped my arm.

"What the fuck is going on?" he whispered.

"Charlie told me that she and Barb have been going out once a month to a lesbian bar and then to a motel to have sex together."

Sam's mouth flopped open as he watched Barb feel up his wife and she wasn't complaining.

"It seems they are both bi-sexual and missed a little girl on girl action," said Josh.

Both husbands stood there watching the wives as they kissed and felt each other up. They pulled their lips apart and looked at their men.

"So you guys okay with this... so far?" Charlie asked.

Both of them nodded dumbly at her question.

"Well, we're going to the bedroom to get comfortable. We will be having sex with each other and you men can watch. Only watch. You can jerk off if you want. But you will only watch us until we are done. Clear?"

"Crystal," Sam answered.

"As a bell," Josh stammered.

The women headed for the master bedroom. The men followed. Once in the bedroom, Sam wanted to say something.

"Girls, could you hold up for just a minute?" Sam asked.

"Sure dear," Charlie replied.

"I just want to say how beautiful you look. I mean you are so gorgeous, so sexy, so womanly. God, I love you. I have just one question. Will I get to see you like this more often?"

Charlie walked over to Sam. She looked up into his eyes. Her lips pressed against his.

"Of course, dear. Josh made me see myself as a beautiful woman. I am now a woman. The tom-boy is gone until you do something so stupid she needs to come back and kick your ass." Charlie laughed. Then kissed him hard. Then slapped his face, hard. "That's for going on a date with her," Charlie said. She then went back to Barbara. The two women kissed passionately. Sam rubbed his face where Charlie had hit him. He was smiling.

Josh pulled two chairs to the end of the bed. He sat to watch his wife have sex with Charlie. This, he hoped, would be the first time Sam saw her naked. He was kind of excited about him seeing her. Josh wondered if Sam was excited that he would be seeing Charlie naked again.

"So are you mad at me for seeing Charlie naked?" Josh asked Sam.

"A little, but now I'm excited that you will see her."

"Are you excited about being able to see Barb?"

"Of course. Your wife is really hot."

"So is yours."

Both men smiled as they watched the women strip off the clothes they were each wearing.

"This is my dress isn't it?" Barb asked.

"It is, sweetheart. I think you should give it to Charlie she looks so good in it."

"Shut up sweetheart," Barb told her husband.

The women were kissing again. They were down to their underwear.

"So Barb, why don't you have any panties on?" Charlie asked her. "Were you going to be slutty with my husband and hope something else would happen?"

"Fuck!" Barb cried out when Charlie shoved her fingers up Barb's pussy.

"Is that what you were hoping for?" Charlie asked.

"No...no...honest, I wasn't. I just wanted to feel sexy and no panties feel sexy."

"Noted," Josh said. "From now on when we go out, a dress and no panties."

"Fuck!" Barb shouted again from Charlie shoving her fingers up her pussy.

"Do you feel sexy now?" Charlie asked.

"God damn, I do," Barb shouted.

Then Charlie was lowering her pussy to Barbara's face and Charlie had her face in Barbara's pussy. The two women were screaming their passion. They were already coming. Josh sat back, unzipped his pants and fished his hard cock out. He slowly stroked it as he watched his wife cum, over and over. Sam was doing the same as he watched his wife suck on Barbara's pussy.

The women rolled around on the bed completely naked now. Both men had stopped stroking their hard cocks. They just watched their wives. For the next two hours they watched. Neither of them got tired of watching. They each loved one of the women on the bed and they sure as hell didn't hate the other. Although Josh was going to give Barb a good talking too about lying to him about where she was going. He just thanked God that Charlie had schemed to get him to the restaurant where they were. He wished he could really thank her, but that was against his mores.

It was around two o'clock in the morning when the women rolled away from each other. Barb was the first one to speak. She raised her head and shouted.

"I need a cock in me...NOW!"

Chapter 6

Josh got up, not fast, but not slow. He walked to the end of the bed looking down at his sweaty wife. Her pussy was swollen and red like she had been fucked all night. He crawled up between her thighs. He stopped to kiss her nipples.

"Easy there, honey. Charlie did a number on them," she growled her eyes closed.

He smiled as he pressed his cock into her sloppy, swollen pussy. She sighed as he pushed all the way in, on the first try.

"That's it, baby, push it all the way in. As far as you can. Oh god," Barbara cried.

Josh could feel her cervix cup the head of his cock. He was in her farther than he had ever been. Barb was so excited her vagina had stretched with his cock. His whole cock was now inside his wife. Usually, she was screaming for him to pull back. Today, she was moaning for him to push in farther.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,088 Followers