Tomboy - A Change in Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really. He fucked her four times. Once in each hole and twice in the pussy."

"Oh my god, she is an insatiable slut."

"She seems to be. If only she could be faithful, I would enjoy fucking her every day."

"You can fuck me every day," Charlie said in her most sexy voice.

"Okay," Josh replied.

"Really?"

"Oh yes. Charlie, I have realized that I am no longer married. Even though under the law I still am, in my heart I'm definitely not married any longer. So I'm free to be with you whenever you want too."

"When will you be back?"

"I'm leaving now. My plane lands at ten a.m. If you want, you can meet me at the Airport Hotel at eleven. I should be through baggage claim and traffic by then."

"Really? Really?"

"Yes. I wouldn't joke about something like this."

"I hope you are all rested up, my dear Josh."

"I'll sleep on the flight," Josh said laughing. He was ready to fuck Charlie. Really ready.

The flight took next to no time. He fell asleep before they even took off and didn't wake up until they landed. He was at the hotel and had checked in before Charlie showed up. When she saw him, she ran to him and wrapped him in her arms. Josh hugged her back. She was kissing his face, then pressed her lips to his. He kissed her back. Her tongue pushed its way into his mouth. Finally, Josh pushed her away, took her hand and led her to the elevators.

Once they were in the room, Charlie started to rip her clothes off. She was naked almost before Josh closed the door. He turned looking at her. She was so beautiful.

"God you are so beautiful," he told her. "But you are going to have to get dressed."

"Huh! Why?"

"Have you talked to a lawyer about divorcing Sam?"

"No."

"Well, I have made an appointment with my lawyer for you, to get papers drawn up and served to your husband. And one question I want you to answer honestly is, "Have you ever cheated on your husband?" I wouldn't want you to lie about that, would you?"

"No." Charlie's shoulders sagged, but she put her clothes back on.

Chapter 19

Charlie and Josh were once again in his hotel room. They were just sitting on the bed, kissing. They were both fully dressed.

"I love you so much," Charlie whispered.

"I love you too, my dear Charlie. So much, that if you ever want to go back to being a tomboy, it's all right by me."

"Never. Never with you. Never. You are the one who showed me what a woman I am. I adore you for doing that. I will be the woman you want, standing by your side forever."

"What about her?" Josh asked.

"She can kiss my ass, but not really. We are done. When I walked in on her and Zack, I felt betrayed, almost as much as you. The woman I loved with a stranger. And finding out just a short time before that, my husband had betrayed me. Well fuck, I got a double dose of betrayal. She and I are through! When will you be through with her?"

"Monday. I'm having her served Monday."

"What time did you tell her again, that you would be home today?"

"Eleven tonight," said Josh smiling at Charlie.

"Then we have time..."

"We do. Almost ten hours."

Charlie stood up and stripped her clothes off. She stood there looking at Josh. He chuckled, stood up and stripped his clothes off. They were now both naked, together. Both of them just stood looking at the other. Charlie was shaking with lust and passion and nerves. Josh suddenly found himself in love but was unsure of what to do about it. Charlie decided for both of them. Stepping forward she pressed her naked body against his, her arms still at her side.

"I do love you," said Charlie looking deep into Josh's eyes.

"I find myself in a precarious position," Josh replied.

"What's that?"

"I have fallen in love with you..."

"Well that's good, isn't it?"

"It is, it is... but, after being hurt so bad by a woman I loved so much for such a long time..."

"I understand. No, I do. I do."

"That being said," Josh said, "I do love you and I do want to make love to you, but this first time... right now, I want to just fuck the hell out of your fantastically beautiful body."

"That's exactly what I want from you, my dear Josh."

Their lips met, they both sighed. Charlie could feel her nipples brushing against Josh's chest. She moaned, pressing her lips just a bit harder against his. Josh's cock was hard as a rock and had flipped up between Charlie's legs, now pressing itself up against her wet pussy. He groaned at the feeling. Charlie pulled away, looking into Josh's eyes once more.

"I want you to fuck me... now," she said climbing onto the bed.

Josh watched her flop onto her back and spread her beautiful legs inviting him to fuck her.

"My god you are so beautiful."

Josh climbed onto the bed, crawling up between Charlie's spread legs. Stopping, he looked down at her bald pussy. Smiling he put his head down to taste her. She jerked at the feeling of his tongue sliding up between her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck. God, I want you to eat me so bad, but I want you to slam your cock into my pussy so hard I'll scream. Now, please. Please."

Kissing her vulva, Josh kept moving up her body until his hard pulsing cock was pressed against her labia. He could feel them engorging with blood. Charlie moaned at his touch.

"Oh god, just slam it in me, baby," cried Charlie bucking her hips.

She felt him slip into place against her opening. She growled up at him. Josh smiled down at her. Pressing gently forward, Josh's eyes rolled up into his head at the feelings shooting through his cock. Charlie's eyes also rolled up into her head as she shook with her first orgasm from the man she loved so much. She was screaming as he slammed his hard cock into her sloppy wet pussy.

Josh pushed into her again. Her cervix cupped the head of his cock. He almost exploded at the feeling of Charlie's body wrapped around his hard cock. They both lay there, breathing hard, looking into each other's eyes. They kissed once more, lips pressed together hard.

"Oh my god, you feel fantastic, Charlie," Josh huffed.

"You feel so good inside me. Oh my god, I'm coming, I'm coming," Charlie shrieked bucking her hips against Josh's pelvis.

Josh waited until she had calmed down before he started fucking her slowly. She kissed him hard on the lips, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth. The two of them groaned and moaned with each stroke Josh made into Charlie.

"Oh, my," Charlie croaked, shivering and shaking once more in orgasm.

"God damn, you feel so good," growled Josh.

Josh resumed pumping his cock in and out of Charlie's body. He started to move faster and faster until he was pounding into her and pounding her into the mattress under them. Charlie was crying out with her orgasms. One after the other as Josh's cock was cupped by her cervix ready to capture his seed and direct it to her womb. Josh was close, so close he slammed into Charlie one last time, yelling at the ceiling as he shot his seed into Charlie's cervix. Rope after rope shot up his cock into her womb. She could feel it as it went through her cervix. She was screaming in pleasure.

"Oh my god, baby, I'm coming, I'm coming," cried Charlie.

"Me too sweetheart, me too."

"That's it, honey, fill me with your seed. Oh my god, I can feel you cum!"

Josh collapsed on top of Charlie. She hugged him tightly to her. He tried to roll off her, but she wouldn't let him.

"Just stay there dear," she cried. Tears of joy were running down her cheeks.

"Oh my god, that was so good. Don't cry Charlie," Josh whispered.

"I'm so happy, I can't help it. I love you so much. More than I ever loved Sam. More than that bitch Barbara. Oh my god, I'm coming again," Charlie sobbed, her hips bucking up against Josh's pelvis.

"I love you too, Charlie."

"More than Barb?" Charlie asked.

"More than Barb."

"You're still hard, keep making me cum, please," croaked Charlie.

Josh pulled out until he almost fell out of her pussy. He moved back into her slow and easy. She sighed, he moaned. The two of them kissed gently. Josh fucked her slowly. He pressed into her, her cervix still trying to cup his cock on the downstroke. In and out, in and out he slid, Charlie crying out with pleasure. Even at his best with Barb, she had never acted like this woman he found himself in love with.

Charlie was now having orgasms almost continuously. Tears streamed down her face as she moaned her pleasure. Her eyes were open. She stared up at Josh, with wonder and love. Josh was getting close to shooting more of his seed into her womb. He hadn't even asked her if she was on birth control. He actually didn't care. If she had a child by him he would love her even more. He would love any child she bore from him.

Then he was roaring his pleasure to the room as the head of his cock was again cupped by her cervix. Ropes of cum shot out of Josh's cock, flowing into Charlie's womb. This time Charlie let Josh roll off of her. On his back, Josh turned his head to look at her. She was looking at him smiling. He smiled back.

"Holy shit, that was so good," croaked Josh.

"You were wonderful," Charlie replied. "I love you so much. I hope I never get tired of saying that or you get tired of hearing me say... I love you."

"Never."

Charlie looked at her watch. She smiled.

"Well, we have eight hours left. What do you want to do?" Charlie asked giggling.

Then her eyes got big and she was running to the bathroom. Josh, smiled as he watched her naked body disappear from view. Josh got up and followed her into the bathroom. He too needed to clean up.

Chapter 20

After their shower together, the pair spent the next seven hours just talking, making out and having sex. Not that Josh had any more orgasms, but he could get hard and give Charlie orgasms. As many as she wanted and she wanted a lot. He even got his wish and was able to eat her pussy. He did that to her again just before he had to leave to go home to that cheating bitch he lived with.

As he drove home, he could see Charlie's headlights following him. Just before they turned into their subdivision, she honked her horn and flashed her headlights at him. He waved at her. They were still both going the same way, but she was going home as was he. He was dreading going home. He had a plan, but he had to make like he didn't know anything about her cheating. He was disgusted with her. Thinking about what she did, made him sick to his stomach.

He was home, in the drive, staring at his house. He knew she was in there. The cheating slut whore of a wife he used to love. He just hoped he could pull this off. To pretend to still love her, although his stomach twisted and turned at the thought of having to even kiss her. He was getting out of the car when he did throw up. He vomited right there in the driveway. He thought to himself what a stroke of genius, but it was his body trying to tell him something. He was physically sick knowing he had to go in there and pretend.

The door opened and Barbara came running down the steps to his side.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" she asked. He cringed at the word sweetheart.

"No, I'm not really feeling good. I think I caught something on the flight home."

"Oh, you poor dear. Here let me help you into the house," said Barb putting her arm around his waist and trying to help Josh walk.

Josh let her think she was helping him. When he got inside the house, she wanted to help him back to the bedroom, but Josh made a beeline to the bathroom. He once again needed to throw up again. Maybe he did catch something. Josh suddenly felt like he had. After vomiting in the toilet, he brushed his teeth. Then made his way to the bedroom. Barb was there waiting. She was dressed for sex. Josh felt like hell. Feverish, nausea, aches, and pains. He was really sick. He shook his head. She frowned but helped him undress. Then she helped him to bed and pulled the covers up over him. Josh was starting to shiver.

"Oh, you really are sick. I can feel your fever. I'll get you some Tylenol, that will help with the pain and the fever."

"Thank you, dear."

She left and came back with some Tylenol and a bottle of water. Josh took the pills and swallowed them down with cold, clear water. He drank the whole bottle down. Then he thought, he probably shouldn't have done that. Josh smiled at Barbara, lay his head on the pillow and went to sleep.

* * * *

Josh woke up. It was morning. He looked over and found Barb sleeping next to him. She was facing away from him. She had on a baby doll nightgown, pink. She looked beautiful. Remembering what she had done to him caused him to become disgusted once again. His stomach started to do flip-flops. He also felt feverish again and he had a hell of a headache. He moaned.

"Are you all right dear? " Barbara asked rolling over to look at him. She didn't get too close.

"My head hurts and my fever has returned. I'm really sorry I have come down with something. I was so looking forward to being with you last night. In fact the entire weekend. I was going to take you out to dinner and a show..."

"Well, now you can't do that dear. Not being sick. I'll get you some more Tylenol and another bottle of water. Be right back." Barb was gone.

Josh just lay there. What the fuck? How did he get sick? He felt miserable. Barb was back with the pills and a bottle of water. Josh took them and lay back on the bed.

"Do you feel like eating anything?" Barb asked.

"God no," Josh said starting to heave. He didn't vomit, but just the thought of food cause the dry heaves.

"Oh, you poor dear. Mama Barb will take good care of you, dear. I will. I promise."

Josh just thought, 'like you promise not to fuck anyone again', god she was really pathetic. But he couldn't worry about her. He was sick with something. He needed sleep and liquids. He drank some more water and closed his eyes. He was asleep quickly.

* * * *

When he woke up again. Barbara was sitting in a chair next to the bed, reading. When she noticed his eyes were open she leaned forward and felt his forehead.

"Well, you're no longer feverish. How's your head?" she asked softly.

"Okay, I guess. What time is it?"

"It's four in the afternoon."

"Saturday?"

"Yes dear. Is there someplace you have to be?" Barb asked.

"No, just wondering. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry, dear heart, we can't control when we get sick." She leaned down and kissed his forehead. He almost got sick from her touch. God, he hated her so much for fucking around on him.

"I need to get up and go to the bathroom. I'd also like to take a shower."

"How about a bath instead?" asked Barb.

"No, just a quick shower should do."

"Okay, dear."

It was a struggle to get out of bed but, Barb helped as best she could. Josh was still repulsed by her touch and he hoped it didn't show. Once Josh was done taking a pee, she took off his clothes and helped him into the shower. Then she stripped and climbed in with him. Josh found himself almost vomiting when she did. She took her time washing him and then drying him. He didn't complain and smiled when she washed his balls and cock. She helped him back into bed then went and put on her clothes. She sat in the chair looking at him.

Josh picked up the bottle of water on the nightstand and drank. He set it down. Looked at Barbara.

"How are you doing sweetie?" he asked, his throat filled with phlegm.

"I'm fine now that you're home dear." Josh almost started dry heaving but swallowed deeply.

"That's good to hear," Josh said almost choking on his words.

Barbara came over and felt his head. She smiled.

"Still no fever. Are you still sick to your stomach?"

"I am. It feels like it wants to crawl up my throat. I have to swallow hard to stop it," he croaked.

"Oh, that's really sad. I really hope you get well soon. I have been without you for far too long," she cooed. "I'll be in the living room if you need anything just yell and I'll come running."

"Okay. Thanks," Josh choked out.

She walked out of the bedroom. Josh breathed a sigh of relief. God he wished Charlie was here, to take care of him. He picked up the phone to call his boss and tell him he wouldn't be in on Monday. What he heard was Barb talking to some guy. He hurriedly pressed the mute button on the handset. He listened for a long time. Barb was masturbating to the things Calvin was telling her what he would do to her the next time they met. She hung up after she came.

"So do you like listening to what I tell your wife?"

Josh just chucked and hung up. He put his head down on the pillow and went to sleep. He didn't understand how he could be so tired. He closed his eyes. The phone rang. He ignored the damn thing. He lay there breathing softly. Barbara came in, he could hear her breathing. She turned and walked away. He could hear what she was saying.

"He's asleep. He's probably been asleep..." Then he couldn't hear anything anymore.

He sighed again and went to sleep.

Chapter 21

Saturday night, Josh lay there watching TV. He felt a lot better but didn't want to have to touch or talk to Barbara, so he faked still being sick. He figured that he had caught a 24-hour bug of some kind. He just had to make it through Sunday. Just one more day. Barb came in and checked on him every couple of hours. He was actually very hungry but figured he could do without food at least for a while. He did have a bowl of soup and some soda crackers for dinner. His stomach did quit wanting to come up his throat.

He asked Barb for a beer. She brought it to him. He took a sip and put it down. She looked at him funny. Then nodded.

"You really don't feel well yet do you?"

"No dear, sorry," Josh answered. His stomach flip-flopped and he belched.

"Oops, no throwing up in bed, sweetheart," Barb said going to the bathroom and getting him a towel.

"Thank you, dear," said Josh burping again.

"You're welcome, honey. Can I get you anything else?"

"No, I'm okay for now."

Barb left. Josh closed his eyes. He shook his head. Opening his eyes he was shocked to see Charlie standing at the side of his bed. She smiled down at him.

"Wha... what... what are you doing here?" asked Josh whispering hoarsely.

"I wanted to see you. I called Barb and she said you were sick. I came over to see if you are okay?"

"I'm okay. I was sick, a 24 hour something or other."

"Good. Barb wants to go shopping tomorrow, I said I would come over and look after you. She agreed that you need someone here because you are sick. So I will be over about ten in the morning... see you then."

"See you then," Josh replied confused.

"I'll explain in the morning she whispered." Josh nodded. Charlie left.

Josh picked up his phone and started the app for the TV cameras. It came up right away. He switched to the living room TV. There he saw Barb and Charlie sitting on the couch talking. He shook his head as he turned up the volume.

"I want to leave at ten, dear," Barb said to Charlie.

"Fine. I'll be here at ten. So, you're going over to Calvin's? You are such a fucking cunt."

Josh's eyes widened at not what Charlie called her, but the tone of voice Barb was letting her use.

"Come on Charlie, we're friends."

"Not anymore, bitch. Not anymore."

"You'll still keep your word and not tell Josh?"

"You know I will."

"Well, then that's all I need. You can go now."

"Good," Charlie growled as she got up and left.

Josh then watched Barb pick up the phone and dial. He listened.

"Hi, baby. I'll be over about ten-thirty, is that okay? Good. See you then lover."

Barb hung up and went back watching TV. Josh closed the app, picked up the beer and chugged the rest. He set the empty bottle down, rolled over and closed his eye.

* * * *