Tomboy - A Change in Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," she sighed.

"How many times?"

"Shit, ten times." Barb cringed at the thought of one hundred swats or ten spankings.

"Ten days in a row?" Josh asked.

"Yes. Oh god, I don't want to lose you just because I was lonely, horny and stupid," Barbara sobbed.

Chapter 11

"You surely were that all right. You can start making it up to me though."

"How?" Barb asked almost knowing what he wanted.

"Suck me," Josh said pulling his semi-hard cock out of his boxers.

"Have you showered?" Barb didn't know why she asked, but...

"No, but you know where it's been, in your cheating pussy."

"Oh god," Barb said looking down at the floor.

"Well, start sucking," said Josh stroking his cock slowly.

Barbara grimaced as she looked up at Josh. Reaching out, she took Josh's cock in her hand. Leaning forward she kissed the slowly enlarging head. Looking up, she saw Josh was watching her intently. She opened her mouth, slowly sliding her lips down his shaft. When it hit the back of her mouth, she pulled up, swirling her tongue around the smooth skin of his shaft. Josh groaned when Barb's tongue licked the head of his cock.

Slowly, Barb lowered her mouth onto his cock again. This time when it hit the back of her mouth, she swallowed, allowing Josh's cock to enter her throat. She almost came when her nose pressed into his pubic hair. Josh moaned as she kept swallowing. Then she was pulling back to catch her breath.

"Oh fuck," Josh croaked throwing his head back in ecstasy.

Barb moaned, knowing she was pleasing her husband. Again she took him down her throat. She loved the feel of his cock as it entered her mouth and her throat. She kept him in her throat until she needed to breathe. Josh grabbed a hand full of her hair and pushed her head back down onto his cock hard, forcing his cock into her throat. She was gagging and couldn't breathe.

"Is this how you sucked Calvin's big black dick?" Josh asked his voice tinged with sexual excitement.

Barb was trying to pull her mouth off his cock, but Josh wouldn't let her. She started seeing stars as her lungs tried to draw a breath. Then she was sucking air into her lungs and everything went black. She came back to the here and now. Josh was holding her head in his lap. He was cradling her head in his hands. She looked up at him. He was looking down at her.

"What happened?" she croaked.

"First you came really hard, then you passed out," Josh told her.

She did remember her orgasm starting. She could still feel it rolling through her body, but mostly her pussy was tingling and almost gushing with her fluids. She was so surprised, never having cum from giving a blowjob. Not even when she would deep throat Calvin did she have an orgasm. He had to fuck her, deep and hard for her to orgasm with him. She had to wonder, was it Josh taking control of her? Hell, she couldn't tell from just one orgasm. He had only taken control of her this morning.

"I'm sorry..."

"No don't be," Barbara said interrupting him. "I liked it or I wouldn't have cum. In fact, I have never cum from a blowjob before."

"Really? Any idea why this time?" Josh asked with real interest.

"I have an idea, but with only one sample..."

"Christ you sound like me at work. And here all this time I didn't think you were listening to me." Josh leaned down and kissed Barb's lips gently. She kissed him back whimpering.

"I do love you," she said when he pulled away.

"I never thought you didn't. My traveling will be more over the next few years. We will have to find something to keep you from cheating on me."

"What do you have in mind?" Barb asked.

"I haven't the faintest idea. But you at the gym stops. Find another gym. An all-female gym."

"They have those?" Barb asked.

"I don't know, ask Charlie, she might know. But you do have several exercise machines here, why did you go to the gym?"

"I needed help to keep at it, to lose that gut I had."

"Well, then, I guess while I'm gone I'll get Charlie to keep after you about your workout schedule."

The rest of the day, Barb spent trying to make up to Josh for the pain she had caused him. And every day after that. Her ass didn't stop hurting for four days. By then it was all black and blue. She washed it gently until it stopped hurting. Josh didn't touch her for two more weeks. He had slept in the guest room most nights, except when he wanted a blow job. He knew he couldn't fuck her, so he just slept in a different bed.

Every day he would look at Barbara's ass to see if she was healing all right. She was at least thankful for that. After dinner, he would, after it stopped hurting, massage her ass with lotion. It really felt good and got her so horny, she couldn't stand it and frigged herself after getting in bed and knowing Josh wasn't coming in to get a blowjob. He had made her cum twice more since that first time.

She reveled in her orgasm. Of course, she passed out both times, but that was a small price to pay for the pleasure Josh had given her. And the only part of his body touching her had been his cock and a hand on her head. The other times she had almost had an orgasm, but Josh had not forced her throat down on his cock. He had just come in her mouth and wouldn't take it out until she swallowed. She swallowed and was so close that she thought she might cum, but didn't.

Josh had just got up and left her there looking at the sheets. She had rolled over and frigged herself to orgasm. It wasn't as good as the ones that Josh gave her but at least she would be able to sleep. This all went on until her ass was finally clear of the bruises. The next Friday night after he got home from work, he asked Barb to sit with him in the kitchen. They both got a drink, cola for Josh, water for Barb.

"Your ass is healed. Which spanking do you want? The hundred smacks all at once or the ten spankings of ten smack each spread out over time?" Josh asked. her.

"How much time?"

"At my whim. I could do them all in ten days or spread them over ten months."

"I can't take them all at once. I want to be able to sit down afterward."

"Okay, ten swats a piece then." Josh pushed his chair back. "Let's get the first one out of the way." Barb shook with fear.

"And after all of them are done, will we still be together?"

"That depends on you."

"I guess it does."

Barb took a big drink of water, got up and lay across Josh's lap. Her ass was right there in front of him.

Chapter 12

"No, take your shorts and underwear off first," Josh told her.

Barb stood and pushed her shorts and panties down her legs. Then she lay down across Josh's legs once again. Josh sat there looking at her cute little ass as the muscles flexed and relaxed. He could still make out where the bruises had been. He placed his right hand on his wife's ass. She flinched but didn't say anything.

Josh raised his hand. Barb heard the swish as his hand came down to hit her ass. She tried to relax. Josh's hand hit her skin and it hurt. She cried out.

"Ow," she yelled.

"One," Josh said keeping his hand on her ass cheek.

"Well, hurry up," cried Barb.

Josh didn't reply, he just rubbed her ass gently. Then he raised his hand again. Barb shuddered as she heard the swish of his hand. It hit her ass in the same exact spot. Barb just whimpered.

"Two," Josh said.

Once again he kept his hand on her ass. He rubbed and gently squeezed her ass cheek. Barb whimpered again, only this time it was not in pain. Josh lifted his hand in the air. Barb flinched, then she heard the swish of his hand. Her whimper was a little louder this time. Then she sighed as Josh rubbed her ass.

"Three," Josh said.

He massaged her ass for a few seconds more, then raised his hand high in the air. Barbara heard it once again as Josh swung it down to hit her. She jerked and whimpered from the pain. Josh rubbed his wife's ass a little longer.

"Four," he said.

This time he raised his hand slowly. At the top of the arc, he suddenly brought his hand as fast as he could. When it hit Barb's ass he almost cried out from the pain shooting through his hand. Barb screamed in pain. She turned and looked at Josh. He was smiling. An evil smile. Barb cringed, closing her eyes, she started to cry from the pain.

"Five," Josh croaked.

Barb, just lay there, crying. She knew, even after a couple of weeks, Josh was still angry with her. He had two reasons. Her lying to him and her cheating on him. She would take her medicine. She only hoped that she could. Josh's hand left her ass once again. She felt him move. His hand hit her hard. Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap.

"Six, seven, eight, nine, ten," he said.

Barbara was crying. She had screamed with each smack on her ass. Josh was gently rubbing her ass. He still held her on his lap.

"Oh god that hurt," whimpered Barbara. "Is there anything I can do for you so I won't have to go through this nine more times?

"I don't know, I'll have to think about it. Besides, what could you do to make up for what you did?"

"I'll think about that, while you think about my question."

"Deal."

For the next week, Barbara's and Josh's lives went back to pretty much normal. Josh started making love to her. She was ecstatic about that but, there still seemed to be something missing. Even though he made love to her, there were no tender words whispered in her ear like there used to be. No tender touches while he was slowly sliding in and out of her body. She was disheartened about his failure to whisper those sweet nothings in her waiting ear.

"I have to go out of town, for three weeks," Josh told her one evening as they lay in bed.

"When?"

"Tomorrow morning. I'll be in Denver for a week, then Colorado Springs for a week, and over to Atlanta for a week. I should be home on the thirty-first."

"Oh god, I'll miss you."

"You always have Charlie, if she is still willing, but if you and Charlie do get together, you must video it for me. Understand?"

"Oh my god, I don't know..."

"Then you two can't. And no, Sam can't do the video, you are not to go near him while I'm gone."

"I won't cheat on you again, Josh. Ever."

"We'll see." Barbara's eyes widened at his statement.

"I won't. I promise."

"Okay, okay," Josh said.

Barbara wrapped him in her arms and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back. She reveled in the feeling of his arms around her. She sighed as they lay in bed. Josh made love to her, then once he recharged his batteries, he fucked her hard and fast. She was screaming his name at the end as she came hard. The next morning she saw him off, watching his car disappear around the corner as he drove away.

Chapter 13

While Josh was away, he Skype's Barbara every night before he went to bed. She was always happy to see him and she was always home alone, as far as he could tell. Then on the first Friday night, he was gone, she didn't answer his call. He wondered if she might be over at Charlie's and called Charlie. She didn't answer either. Then Barbara was calling him. When he answered she was standing in front of the camera, naked.

"Hey, honey. What's going on?" Josh asked.

"Well, you said if Charlie and I were to get together we had to video it, right?"

"I did."

"Or you had to be here to watch?"

"Yes."

"Well, is this good enough... as far as you watching?"

Barbara stepped aside and there was Charlie, naked, on the bed waiting. She waved at Josh. He waved back. He was speechless. Barbara took that as his okay and went to the bed and lay down beside Charlie. Barbara raised her hand. She had the remote. The picture zoomed in until the screen was filled with the two naked women. Josh groaned at the sight on his phone. Quickly as he could with one hand, he stripped off his clothes. Then he lay down on the bed and started to stroke his hard cock.

"Show us what you are doing," Charlie shouted.

Josh turned his phone around so it would show him jerking his cock.

"Oh, my, that looks delicious," Charlie yelled.

He turned the screen back toward him, then switched the camera to the one on the back of the phone. Now he could watch them and they could see what he was doing to himself. The girls were going at each hot and heavy. They were just kissing now, but their hands were touching and grabbing each other. Barb had a hand on one of Charlie's boobs, squeezing it so hard that the flesh was oozing out between her fingers. Charlie was jamming three fingers up Barbara's pussy fast and hard. Both were screaming into each other's mouths.

Josh was jerking his cock slow and easy as he watched his wife and her best friend fuck each other. He knew they would be going at this almost forever, so he was in no hurry to cum. He wanted to enjoy what he was watching. But, while he was online with home, he wanted to do a little something to the TV they were using for the Skype call. He uploaded a small app that a friend had written for him. It would let him turn the camera, in the TV, on and watch what was going on in his bedroom without anyone knowing. It would turn the camera on, but not the little red light that lets you know it's on.

Yes, he still didn't trust his wife. Although with tonight's performance she had earned a little bit of it back. They went at it for four hours. Both of them lay exhausted staring at the ceiling. Josh had cum twice while watching them. He was just watching them as they lay there. He smiled when Charlie got up and came to the TV. She looked at him through the camera. She smiled, knowing he could see her naked.

"Well, did you enjoy that Josh?" she asked standing on wobbly legs.

"I did, I did. You two look so beautiful together."

Then Barb was there beside Charlie. Barb was holding one of her tits as she looked into the camera.

"Does she have to go home or can she stay the night?" Barb asked.

"That's up to you two. You kept your promise to me." Josh knew he was going to turn on the camera the minute they shut down Skype.

"Okay, dear. Have a good night. I love you," Barb said.

"I love you to Josh," Charlie said quickly before Barb turned off the set.

Josh waited all of ten seconds before he tapped the app on his phone. It took a little while, but then he was looking into his bedroom. Barb and Charlie were kissing as they lay on the bed. It would seem they weren't finished. But after about two minutes, Barb got up and turned the overhead light out and crawled into bed. Both women pulled the covers up and cuddled up to each other. Barb turned off the bedside lamp. Josh could still see them as a lump under the blankets. He smiled when he heard Barbara snoring.

Charlie rolled away from Barb, flipped the covers off her and left the room. She was back shortly and she stood in front of the TV camera. All Josh could see was from her neck to her knees. She reached up and squeezed her tits.

"I hope you're still watching dear. I love your wife, I love you. I want you to fuck me so bad. I think I will talk Barb into letting you... making you... as part of her punishment for fucking Calvin. I hope you will say yes. I want to feel your hard cock pounding into my cunt so bad. Oh, James called me to help him write that app he sent you. Good luck with it. I hope she doesn't cheat on you anymore. Goodnight my darling, Josh."

Josh was dumbstruck as he watched her crawl back into bed and cuddle up to Barb again. She was asleep quickly. God damn that Jimmy. He said he wrote it, the lying sack of shit would be hearing from Josh about involving Charlie. 'Son of a bitch.' he thought. He shut down the app and went to sleep. He had an airplane to catch tomorrow and he wanted to be in his hotel as soon as possible so he could keep an eye on his wife.

Chapter 14

Barb woke up the next morning and felt for Charlie. She wasn't there and Barbara moaned at her departure. Shaking her head, she crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom. She pulled her robe on, after taking care of business and brushing her teeth. She went to the kitchen to find the coffee already made. Smiling she thanked Charlie silently. Looking at the clock on the wall, she realized that Josh was on a plane right now, so she couldn't call him and say good morning, even though it was afternoon.

Sitting at the kitchen table with her cup of coffee she sat feeling lonely again. She didn't know why she felt this loss all the time. She didn't feel it if Josh was at work here at home. She only felt it when he went out of town. She knew she couldn't go to the gym, if Josh found out, he would divorce her for sure. She didn't want that. She loved him. So much it hurt when he wasn't in town and she didn't know why. Maybe she needed to talk to someone about that. She had a doctor's appointment coming up on Wednesday. She decided that she would talk to Doctor Reynolds about her problem.

She was surprised when Charlie came in the back door. She suddenly felt much better. She looked at her friend and smiled. Charlie smiled back setting a bag on the floor.

"I went home to get some things. Sam is leaving on a business trip too. He'll be home the same time Josh is and I thought we could stay together here. I know you get lonely when Josh is out of town. Well, I get lonely when Sam is out of town. Not as bad as you, but enough that having company helps."

"Thank you. Will you be sleeping with me?" Barb asked.

"Only if you want Josh up until all hours of the night watching us?"

"Yeah, no I don't what to do that to him."

"Then I'll sleep in the guest room and the door will be locked, my dear Barbara. Understand?" Charlie asked

"Yes. Oh god, I love you so much," Barbara cried.

"I love you too, but we have husbands we love even more. Right?"

"Yes. Oh god yes," Barb almost shouted. "I love him so much. He's still mad at me for fucking Calvin. I can see it in his eyes. I could feel it in the way he made love to me the week before he left. The tenderness wasn't there. What am I going to do?"

"I really don't know my dear, but you can't lie to him, you can't fuck anyone else and only me when he's watching. Now I'm going to go hang my things in the guest closet. Maybe later you can take me shopping to get some new outfits. Dresses and some girl pants. Oh and some sexy underwear. Sam really likes the new me and I want to treat him to some sexy clothes when he gets back," Charlie said.

"Good. I could use a couple of things from the adult store. I need a big dildo to shove up my cunt while Josh is gone. And maybe some vibrator panties he can control from his cell phone."

"Oh cool, I want some of those too. That will be so hot. Not knowing when they will be turned on by your husband. I'm getting wet thinking about it," Charlie said rubbing her crotch.

"Me too. Hurry up and get your stuff put away and we'll go shopping."

Barb got up and followed Charlie back to the bedrooms so she could get dressed.

* * * *

For the next week, the girls just hung out together. Barb slept in her bed and Charlie in the guest room. Josh, turned on the camera every day. He didn't watch it all the time but did record almost everything that went on in the house. The first time he saw Charlie there, he almost called to accuse Barb of cheating on him with her. Fortunately, Charlie called him and told him what was going on. She was sleeping in the guest room and Barb was in their bed in the master bedroom. She said she would see him on Friday when she and Barb would get together for him to watch. He thanked her but still checked in with the app.

It was Friday and Josh was waiting for the Skype call from Barb. It was getting late, so he turned on the camera. The bedroom was dark. He could still make out the bed with the night function of the camera, but it was still made. He shut down the app and lay in bed watching TV. About an hour later his phone rang. It was the Skype call from Barb. He answered it and saw Charlie standing there naked. She moved aside and he saw Barb waving from the bed.