Tomboy - A Change in Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what took so long?" Josh asked.

"Oh, we just got home from dinner out."

"Ah, was it good?"

"Sure was. Now shut up and watch. I'm so horny I can't wait to fuck Charlie," Barbara said.

Josh shrugged and took his clothes off. He was stiff already. He switched the camera so the girls could see him stroke his cock. They smiled when they saw it on the big screen of the TV. Charlie zoomed the camera in on the two of them. Then she sat on Barb's face as Barb sucked and licked her pussy. Charlie winked at me, then went down on Barb. The two of them ate and fucked each other with their fingers. Then Charlie picked up a large flesh-colored dildo and shoved it up Barb's cunt. Barbara screamed at the intrusion. Charlie smiled at me as she fucked her friend. Barb was going crazy with lust. Her hips bucked to meet every thrust of the big fake cock into her cunt.

Then Charlie fell to her side as Barbara shoved an even bigger fake cock up her cunt. The two women were trying to see who would pass out first. Josh was having a great time watching their show. He came twice quickly once the dildoes came into play. The rest of the night was crazy with the two women coming and coming from the fake dicks. Josh came twice more before they finally collapsed exhausted. Barb finally got up and came to the TV. She looked into the camera.

"God I love you. Thank you for letting me have Charlie. Have a good night and a good flight tomorrow."

"Goodnight dear. I love you too," Josh said watching his wife's pussy leak clear fluids.

She just stood there, letting him look at her body. Then she reached up and cut the connection. Josh waited. Then turned on the app. He watched his wife stagger to the bed and fall into it. He smiled as she didn't even turn off the lights and just rolled over to Charlie and fell asleep. Charlie raised her head, looked around, smiled, then dropped her head back down.

"You forgot to turn the light off dear," she told Barb.

"I can't. I'm too tired to do that. You wore me the fuck out bitch," Barb said giggling.

Soon both were snoring softly. Josh just lay there looking at the two beautiful women in his bed at home. He lay there a long time watching them. It must have been an hour later when Charlie got up and went to the bathroom. He could actually hear her pee and then flush. She came back in the bedroom, stood in front of the TV, turned and looked at Barbara, then turned back looking at Josh.

"I really hope you heard what I said last time. I really want to fuck you. A lot. I want you to fuck my cunt and my asshole. You will be the first in my ass. Think about it. By the time you get home... Barb will be all for you fucking me as her punishment. I really love you both. But I want to feel your cock in my body. And forget about Sam. He told me he wants me to cheat on him. He thought that hearing that Barb cheated on you was the hottest thing he had ever heard. Love you. Sweet dreams."

The lights went out and she climbed back into bed. She snuggled up to Barb and went to sleep. Josh cut the feed and fell asleep himself.

Chapter 15

For the next week, Barbara was really missing Josh. She was walking around horny all the time. She longed to have his cock plunge in and out of her body. She must have fucked herself with one of her new dildos five to six times a day. Charlie was little help as she told her no unless she was willing to put a show on for Josh. Barbara was but knew her husband needed his sleep while on the road. She did love him dearly. But she was a woman in need, in need of a hard cock to fuck the shit out her.

She shivered as she lay on the bed. It was still early in the morning. She woke up horny and now she would try to do something about that. Kicking the covers off her, she pulled her largest dildo out of her nightstand. Shoving it in her mouth, she almost swallowed the whole thing. Pulling it out, it was now shiny with her saliva. She pushed it once more and did swallow the large fake cock. She felt her throat expand as she kept pushing until the fake balls were pressed against her nose.

She quickly pulled it out so she could take a deep breath. Then shoved it back down her throat. She cried out as she came from the pressure in her throat. She pulled it out quickly, as she felt herself on the verge of passing out. Then shoved it into her burning pussy all in one move.

"Oh fuck," she yelled as she came hard.

* * * *

Josh sat up in bed watching his wife pleasure herself. He wished he could be there to do it for her, but someone had to work to pay for the things they both loved. As he watched Charlie came running into the bedroom. She looked down at Barbara and shook her head. Barbara reached up for her, but Charlie backed away frowning, turned and left the bedroom. Barb kept shoving the dildo into her body hard and fast.

"Oh my god," she growled as she came again. "Oh god... Josh, Josh, Josh, I wish you were here," she cried as she stopped fucking herself. There were tears rolling down her cheeks. She pulled the dildo from her pussy and just collapsed.

Josh cut the connection and dialed Charlie's phone.

"Hello," Charlie answered

"Charlie, Josh."

"I know. What can I do for you?" she asked.

"Do you and Barb have any plans for today?"

"Not really..."

"Good. I want you to go to her. I want you to make love to her. Then tell her to call me when you two are sated. Would you do that for me please?"

"Of course. Should we call you?" Charlie asked.

"No, I'm in meetings all day. I just know she is missing me and you..."

"You were watching just a bit ago, weren't you?"

"I was. Now go to her. Don't forget to have her call me and confess."

"Are you going to be mad or fake mad?"

"I'm going to tell her, you were my present for being gone for so long."

"Oh. I love you," Charlie said.

"And?" Josh asked.

"And I can't talk right now... I'll call you later, okay?"

"Barb is in the room?"

"You betcha."

"Okay, don't tell her it's my idea, please. Bye."

"Okay, bye."

Josh disconnected. He hoped Barbara had fun. He knew Charlie would, he just hoped Barbara did. He kind of also hoped she had a little guilt until he told her it was his idea.

Josh was sitting in a meeting when his cell began to buzz. He picked his phone up and looked around the table.

"Sorry, but I really need to take this. Please excuse me," he told the people around the table as he got up and left the room.

"Hello," he said.

"Can you talk dear?" Barb asked.

"Yes, to you, always. What do you need?"

"Well...I...uh...Charlie..."

"Just tell me, dear."

"Charlie and I have been together since early this morning... I'm sorry, I needed her since you weren't here. God, I'm so sorry," she cried.

"Don't worry about it. It was my idea. I called Charlie and gave her the okay. Consider it my gift to you for being gone so long."

"Oh god," she breathed in relief. "I should be angry at you, but I feel so much better and now any guilt I felt is gone. Thank you, dear. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"I'll be home late Friday, sweetheart, around eleven or so. Nothing until I get home, okay?"

"Yes, dear. I love you so much."

"I love you too. Talk to you later tonight."

"Okay, bye-bye."

"Bye."

Josh disconnected smiling. He headed back to the conference room with a spring in his step.

Chapter 16

Josh got back to his hotel a little late that night, but the minute he was settled he dialed home. Barb picked up after the first ring.

"Hello," she said.

"Hi, honey," Josh said. "How are you doing?"

"Good. Still missing you like crazy, but I guess I'll survive."

"Good. How's Charlie?"

"Fine. She had to go out tonight. Something to do with her work. I didn't even know she worked?"

"Yeah. She's a programmer of some type. So you are alone?"

"Yeah, until Charlie gets back. She said sometime around eleven o'clock."

"Well, you behave yourself."

"I will, honey. I promise."

"Okay, good. I have to go to bed. I have to be up early in the morning. Love you."

"Love you too baby," Barb said.

"G'night."

"Goodnight sweetie," Barb said.

Josh disconnected. Then he started the app and watched until the picture appeared. It was dark in the bedroom. He turned the volume up all the way. He could hear the TV in the living room. He switched the app to that TV. Boom, Barbara was sitting there watching TV. She was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt drinking wine.

Josh just lay there watching her. She was so beautiful. So pretty. Her face... gorgeous. Legs, sexy. He loved her so much. Then the doorbell rang. She got up looking like she expected whoever it was. She opened the door and a man stepped in taking her in his arms and kissed her. Josh couldn't believe his eyes. He didn't know the man either. Barbara kissed him back as she kicked the door closed.

Josh pressed record on his phone. They kissed for a long time. The stranger's hands roaming his wife's body. That lying bitch, whore. He stopped the recording. He would need some space for later, he was sure. He picked up the hotel phone and dialed Charlie.

"Hello?"

"Charlie, Josh."

"What is it?"

"Barbara has company..."

"Who?" asked Charlie.

"I don't know. Never saw him before."

"What?"

"My thought exactly."

"I'm going back there now..."

"NO. Not yet. I don't want her to know that we know."

"Enter this into your cell phone...Command\c:\TV\ /record." Charlie said.

Josh entered the command.

"Okay. I did."

"Now both your TV cameras are on and recording to your computer at home. You can switch between them by entering Command/switch #n, the 'n' is the number of the TV you want to display on your phone."

"Okay, got it. Thanks, Charlie."

"I'm still headed home, I got finished early."

"Oh. Okay, then you just go in and pretend to catch them. Then agree to fuck me for Barbara for catching her. You two work it out. I'll be watching."

"Really?"

"Really. Why should I miss out on a piece of tail like you if she's just fucking anything in pants?"

"Oh."

"I didn't mean it like that. The only reason I turned you down was because of Barbara. Now there's no reason for me to remain faithful to that whore. Look, wait until I call you back. I'll let you know when you can catch them in bed."

"Sure cool. I understand dear. I can't wait to feel your cock slide into my body."

"What about Sam?"

"Fuck him. I'll tell you later what I found out about that pig."

"Really?"

"Yes... I'll tell you later." Charlie hung up.

Josh continued to watch his wife kiss the stranger at the door. He almost had her stripped naked now. He had a hand on her ass and one on her tit, squeezing hard. She was moaning loudly. She pushed away from him.

"No, no marks. That was way too hard." Barb ran to the couch.

The guy followed her, stripping his clothes off on the way. They sat on the couch making out. Barb was stroking his big cock while he fingered her cunt. Josh couldn't believe what he was watching. He was sick to his stomach as he watched. Then they got up and went to the bedroom. He switched TV's and watched as the lights came on and Barbara ran to the bed and jump on, giggling all the way.

The stranger followed her much slower. His cock was wagging out in front of him as he walked. Barb watched him, licking her lips as she zeroed in on his cock.

"God I can't wait to get that thing inside me," she growled.

Josh shook his head. He couldn't believe her. She was a fucking whore. A slut. She would fuck anything. He bet if he brought home a big dog... well that wasn't going to happen. In fact, when he got home, Barb was done. Well, he was done with her. He really hated that it was happening this way. He really did love her. He had loved her. Past tense now. Yet his heart still ached with her betrayal. So he must still love the fucking bitch. Shit, he should have talked to Charlie about an app sooner.

Soon the stranger was on his back, with Barb bobbing her mouth up and down his big cock. She really looked to be enjoying herself. Josh just lay there watching.

Chapter 17

He picked up the hotel phone and dialed Charlie.

"Go now Charlie, don't make a lot of noise."

"Okay, Josh. I'm so sorry this is happening. I love you."

"Thank you, Charlie. I'll see you when I get back... Friday."

"Sure. See you then."

I hung up. The stranger was slipping his big cock into Barb's pussy. She was on her back, legs in the air.

"Fuck Zack, fuck me," she cried. "We don't have much time. Charlie will be home at eleven. We have only two hours for you to fuck the shit out of me."

"Actually, you have zero hours bitch!" Charlie yelled from the bedroom door.

"Oh my god, no. What the fuck are you doing back here?"

"I finished early, so I came back to keep you company, but it looks like you found someone else to do that. So you are a fucking whore after all. God damn, you are a good actress. I actually felt sorry for you, you fucking lying bitch." Charlie was laying it on thick. Of course, she did love, Josh.

"Oh god, you can't tell Josh, you just can't. I really do love him. But I need a real cock. When he's here he always fucks me good and I don't need anyone else. But when he's gone, I need a flesh and blood cock. You almost kept me from doing this, but then you were going to be gone tonight, so I called Zack. Stay and I'll let you fuck him too. He's really good. Almost as good as Josh."

Josh almost laughed at that. Almost as good as he was. Fucking bitch. He couldn't wait to get home. Zack got up out of bed and walked to where Charlie stood. She looked very pretty. She was wearing a sundress. It was a flower print on white. She looked really sexy. Zack stood looking at her his cock pulsing. Charlie scowled at him.

"What did I tell you when you made a pass at me, asshole?" Charlie yelled.

"You said you are married and didn't cheat on your husband."

"What did I tell you about Barbara jerk off?"

"To leave her alone too."

Then Charlie was kicking him in the balls. He hit the floor like a potato sack.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself bitch!" Charlie yelled at her.

"Charlie, I'm so sorry. You can't let Josh know, he'll divorce me for sure."

"Probably, he sure as hell won't forgive you again. Why would you fuck up so bad when you knew what the consequences would be? Are you that stupid or just that big of a slut?"

Josh was enjoying the show now. Charlie was letting her BFF have it.

"Charlie, I know you want to fuck Josh..."

"So, he's already turned me down. I won't be asking him again."

"I know dear..."

"Fucking bitch," Zack said slowly climbing to his feet.

He was too slow. Charlie kicked him in the balls once again. He was face down on the floor mouth open. Charlie got down and check to see if he was still breathing. Josh had to laugh at him. But he was so angry with Barbara that he could just spit in her face and not think a thing about it.

"I can talk him into fucking you. I can tell him I want to watch him fuck you so I will feel the same things as he did hearing about me fucking someone else."

"So you think that will work on poor old Josh?" Charlie asked.

"Oh yeah, I can talk him into almost anything."

Charlie just nodded. Then she turned to the TV and winked.

"Fine, I won't tell him. But, I'm not going to lie for you either. You got that bitch?"

"Yeah, I got that."

"Good. The fucker on the floor is all yours, I'm going home."

Barb just grunted as Charlie left. I could hear the front door slam. Barb went to Zack's side.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" she asked.

Josh almost threw his phone across the room. Fucking bitch was...oh fuck he was so fucking mad. He had two days to cool down. He continued to watch Barbara try and get Zack into bed. But she couldn't. So she called the paramedics. She told them that her husband had come home and caught her with Zack and kicked him in the balls. They took Zack away. A cop showed up a little while later. She told him the same thing. He asked where I was. She told him she didn't know. He left. Now she had the police looking for her husband.

Chapter 18

Of course, Josh could prove where he was, so no problem there. At least she didn't tell them Charlie had done that to Zack. Josh watched as she went to bed. He disconnected. His phone rang. It was Charlie.

"What's up beautiful?" he asked.

"I hope you will be when you get home."

"Well, if I don't get arrested first, I will."

"What?"

"Barb told the paramedics that I kicked the crap out of Zack."

"No shit. What a fucking cunt," Charlie said.

"Yeah. I'm calling my attorney tomorrow to draw up divorce papers."

"I'm so sorry for you Josh."

"Thank dear. What about you and Sam?"

"That louse. He's been cheating on me all along. No, not with Barb. With June and Penelope."

"Really? Those two have fucked around with Sam?"

"Haha. Yes, those two little miss goody two shoes have fucked my husband," Charlie said laughing. "Of course they are what he considers women, unlike me."

"I'm so sorry Charlie, really, I know how you feel."

"I know you do. You know I love you and I would have broken my marriage vows for you."

"Charlie don't, not now. We'll talk some more. But right now I have to get some sleep."

"Goodnight dear," she said.

"Goodnight Charlie," Josh told her and disconnected.

* * * *

The next morning Josh called his attorney and asked him to draw up divorce papers. He told him he had a video of his wife being unfaithful. His lawyer asked what he wanted. He said the house, his car, and all the cash in his account and half of the cash in their joint account. State and Federal law allowed him to keep his 401k and his pension and his social security. His lawyer said he would email him a copy for his approval on Thursday. Josh told him he didn't want the papers served until Monday if he could do it that quick. The lawyer said he could. They left it at that then.

That night he tuned into the whore Barbara show. He wasn't disappointed. Calvin showed up about seven. Josh typed in the command Charlie had given him to record to his computer. He had checked it during the day to see how much room he had on the disk. He had plenty. Three Terabytes. They went right to the bedroom. Josh watched them fuck and suck most of the evening away. Barbara was trying to get him up for the fourth time when he called an end to the fun.

"Fine, but I want you over here tomorrow night," she told him as he dressed.

"Okay. Same time?"

"Yes."

He left after kissing her goodbye. Not only was Josh super pissed but, he was also very, very hurt by what she was doing. Josh had believed her when she said she would never do it again. He cut the connection, turning off the record function first and went to sleep.

* * * *

The next night he was again connected. Calvin showed up on time and they spent the next four hours in bed sucking and fucking. He not only fucked her mouth,and her pussy. He fucked her ass too. After he came in all three holes, they lay there whispering to each other. Calvin wanted to know when I would be out of town next, he really liked to fuck Barbara. She told him she didn't know, but would find out. Josh laughed. She would be out on the street before he went out of town again.

The next day was Friday. He had one meeting in the morning then he would fly home. He would get home long before he told Barbara he would be. In the cab to the airport, he called Charlie.

"Hello," she said.

"Did I wake you, sweetie?" Josh asked.

"No. I was just laying down watching TV."

"Well guess who was over last night?" Josh asked.

"Haven't the faintest."

"Calvin."

"Really?" asked Charlie.