Tomboy - A Change in Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh woke a couple of times having to pee. He always looked over to see if she was in bed. She was. He always had a hard time getting back to sleep. Josh was really missing Charlie after seeing her earlier. He would drop off to sleep thinking of Charlie.

Someone was shaking him. He rolled onto his back and opened his eyes. His vision was blurry. He knuckled his eyes and looked again. It was Charlie. She was smiling. He smiled up at her as she sat on the edge of the bed. Leaning down she kissed him. He pulled her down on top of him and kissed her back. She felt so good in his arms he just couldn't believe she was here. She pushed away from him looking him in the eye.

"She might just turn around a comeback... we have to be careful," Charlie said.

"You're right, at least until I get things set up here. You can help me."

"Anything... but that," Charlie said when Josh leered at her.

"Okay. I need to set up the computer to play those damn videos I recorded of her fucking. I want them to play automatically when I start the app. Can we do that?"

"Sure. Easy," Charlie said.

"Great! Let's go."

An hour later Josh was back in bed, with Charlie sitting beside him. They were talking when they heard the garage door open. Charlie got up and went to the living room. Josh pulled the covers up and pretended to be asleep. He heard Barbara come in and talk with Charlie. Barbara asked Charlie to stay awhile, but Charlie refused, calling her a cheating bitch. The front door slammed and Barb was at the bedroom door seeing if Josh was awake. Josh heard her sigh and turn away, going back into the living room.

About an hour later Barb came in with something for him to eat.

"I made you some lunch. Why didn't Charlie make you anything?"

"Charlie was here? Christ, I must have slept the whole time. Don't blame her I guess I didn't wake up."

"No problem, dear." Barbara was her old loving self. Josh almost heaved. "Well, I'll leave you to your lunch."

Josh didn't say anything he was so glad that she was gone. Josh ate everything that Barb had fixed. He was really hungry and bored. He turned on the TV. He flipped through the channels and settled on some golf tournament. It was boring, but it was something he liked to do every once in a while.

Chapter 22

The unveiling wasn't until ten at night. He figured Barb would be in front of the TV and talking on the phone with Calvin. Josh was so excited. Charlie had also set it up so it would show on her TV, so she would know that it was going down and take a short walk over to Josh's.

Instead, Barb was in bed with him, watching some comedy about a cheating wife and her cheating husband. Josh chuckled to himself about that. Barb was cuddled up to him and he was trying not to puke at her touch. He couldn't wait for the show to start. As the clock approached ten, Josh became even more excited. He couldn't wait to see Barb's face when she realized it was her on the screen.

The switchover from the movie to the video of Barb was almost seamless. She lay there watching for several minutes until she heard her voice coming from the TV.

"What? What the fuck?" she screamed. "Give me that remote." She tried to grab it from Josh.

"No, I want to see this. Although I saw it in person when you had Zack over here while I was gone, I just want to watch your face as he fucks you in our bed," Josh said calmly.

"What?" Barb was now crying. "Oh my god, oh my god."

"Next up is you and Calvin, you cheating cunt!" Josh said pushing her away from him.

"No, oh my god no. How? How did you do this?"

"I have friends that can program anything. Even our TV set cameras and have them record to the computer, all without the viewer being aware that they are being recorded. Don't you just love the quality of the video? I've already posted them on Tumblr and PornHub. You're a big hit on the internet."

"What?" Barb screeched.

Josh pressed some buttons on the remote and a PornHub page came up.

"Oh, look, over two hundred thousand views already. And I just put them up this afternoon."

"What? That bitch Charlie helped you?" she shouted.

"She did. And I'm so grateful that she did because I found out what a cheating, slut, and whore you are."

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me! Please forgive me," she pleaded.

"Not this time bitch. Tomorrow sometime you will be served with divorce papers. I suggest you just sign them and go away quietly or these videos will become part of the trial record and accessible to the public. Of course, they already are, but everyone in town doesn't know about them. If you sign the papers and go away, I will pull the vids from the internet. They are currently view only. Don't sign the paper and they become downloadable to everyone."

Barbara just sat there looking at Josh, mouth open, eyes wide. There were funny noises coming from her throat.

"Now, get out of my bed," Josh yelled.

Barb jumped at his yell.

"Do you understand what I have told you?" Josh asked.

"Oh my god! What will I do? God damn it! Why did you do this?" Barb cried.

"I think there is something wrong with you Barbara. You should probably talk to a doctor about your sexual urges. Or you just like being a whore. Now get out of my bed."

Barb looked at him, eyes wide. She nodded as she backed out of bed and almost ran into the doorjamb leaving. Josh shook his head, he wasn't going to get a wink of sleep tonight. He got up, turned off the TV and went to the living room. There was a knock at the door. He figured it was Charlie. He opened it. There stood Calvin. Josh just laughed as she slammed the door in his face. Calvin knocked again. Josh opened it after retrieving his handgun. Calvin was a lot bigger than he was.

"What do you want home wrecker?" Josh yelled.

"I'm here to see Barbara." Calvin had the audacity to say that to Josh.

"Not in my house you're not. Not anymore," Josh told him.

"I'm coming in whether you like it or not..."

Josh just stepped back and point his handgun at Calvin.

"You don't have the guts..."

The sound of the shot almost deafened Josh, but Calvin went down, hard as he stepped over the threshold. Josh felt Barbara behind him. She was screaming trying to get to Calvin. Josh grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the couch.

"Sit there and shut the fuck up," he told her. She closed her eyes thinking he was going to hit her.

Josh went back to where Calvin lay. He looked at him and laughed. Then Calvin came too.

"Dumbass. Fucking chicken shit faints at the sound of a gun. Oh my god, what a chicken shit!" Josh shouted at Calvin.

"You didn't shoot me..."

"No. Do you think I want to go to jail for killing your sorry ass? Now get up and get the fuck out of my house. You got that asshole? Because the next one will kill you," Josh said quietly. "You are in my house uninvited, I am afraid for my life, I can shoot to kill in this state. Now leave before I..."

"I'm going, I'm going. Tell..."

"Leave. I won't tell anyone, anything you want," Josh said through clenched teeth.

Calvin backed away slowly. Then he turned and hustled his ass to his car. Josh turned to his soon to be ex-wife.

"You schedule him to come over when I was awake? You piece of trash!" Josh yelled.

Barbara cowered on the couch.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Josh said quietly.

"Oh god, I don't know. I'm so, so sorry. Please forgive me?"

"Sorry can't do that this time. I just can't take you fucking cheating on me. We are through. I don't want anything to do with you ever again. Tonight will be your last night here. After you are served and sign the paper you are out of here."

Chapter 23

There was a knock at the door. Josh put the handgun in his jeans behind his back. He opened the door. Charlie stood there with a worried look on her face.

"I heard the gunshot. I saw Calvin. Is Barbara okay?"

"She's fine, kind of," Josh said standing aside and waving to her cowering on the couch.

Charlie came in and Josh closed the door. Charlie walked over to Barbara. Looking down at her, Charlie just shook her head.

"You had the best guy in the whole world and you started fucking around on him, what the fuck did you expect to happen? You stupid fucking bitch," Charlie yelled at Barb.

"Fuck you, cunt! You've been after my husband for years," Barbara yelled.

"No, I haven't. It wasn't until you started fucking around on him that I took an interest. And it wasn't until I found out about Sam fucking around on me that I really took an interest in Josh. I want a man who will stay true to me. And I don't want to fuck around on the side like the whore you are."

"Fuck you!" Barbara yelled getting up and going to the guest room.

"Stay here," Josh told Charlie.

Josh went into the garage and disabled both cars. Neither would start now. Josh didn't want Barbara leaving before she was served. When we returned to the house, Charlie was on the couch watching the vids of Barbara. Josh sat next to her. Charlie put her hand on his crotch. Josh pushed it away.

"Not until she is served tomorrow. And turn that crap off, please." Josh buried his face in his hands.

"It's off, Josh," Charlie said.

Josh couldn't take his hands from his face, he was crying. His heart hurt so much.

"I understand," Charlie said sobbing herself. "I'm so sorry you had to go through this."

Josh wrapped his arms around her, tight.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through this too," Josh whispered through his sobs.

They hugged each other until they calmed down. Looking at each other they sat back and just stared at the blank TV. The rest of the night went by slowly. Every once in awhile Barb came out to see the two of them still there. When she saw they were, she would make a disgusted sound in her throat and go back to bed. When morning finally came, Charlie was asleep leaning on Josh's shoulder. Josh was awake, but not really alert.

Then Barb was there, looking at him. He looked up at her with sad eyes. She looked down at him with sad eyes.

"I really loved you. Right up until the time I saw you cheating on me again. Watching you fuck Zack, just drained all the love right out of my heart. I don't wish bad things to happen to you, but just know, if they do, they are your own doing." Josh closed his eyes and shook his head.

Barb dropped to her knees.

"Please. I know you still love me. I love you so much, it hurts. When you are not around, not with me, I can't stand being alone. I need somebody when you aren't here."

"Barb, most wives can take being away from their husbands without cheating when they are away. Before you get involved with someone else, talk with a doctor. You have something wrong with you. Unless you can find someone who likes their wife to cheat on them, you will have nothing but trouble in your life."

"Oh god," she cried.

Charlie was awake. She was looking at Barb with sad eyes. Charlie just shook her head at Barb. Barb went into the kitchen and started to make coffee. Charlie got up and went to help her. Josh just sat there, watching them. Once the coffee was brewing, Barb broke down and hugged Charlie hard. Charlie hugged her back. They were whispering to each other. They hugged once more and Charlie came back to the couch, while Barb sat at the kitchen table.

Once the coffee was done, everyone got a cup and sat around the kitchen table. None of them felt like talking. Josh didn't want to talk to Barb. Josh did want to talk to Charlie but, not in front of Barb.

"When I leave will you let me take my car?" Barb asked.

"Yes. And all your clothes. When you find a place of your own, come back here and I will give you half the towels and linens."

"I will, thank you." Barb started to sob and whimper once again.

The doorbell rang. Josh looked at Barb. She nodded and got up to answer it. It was the process server, he asked if she was who she was and she nodded taking the papers from him. He had her sign for them, then left. Barb came back into the kitchen and opened the papers and started to read them.

Josh was being more than fair with her. She got her car, her clothes, and half the money in their joint account. She smiled at me.

"Thank you," she croaked. "How much in the joint account is mine?"

"What's there is half of what was there three days ago. I have a printout of the balance before and after I withdrew my share if you would like to see them."

"No, no, that's okay, I trust you. But I guess I have lost your trust."

"You have, I'm sorry to say."

"Will you miss me?" she asked.

"Not anymore."

Barbara nodded as she picked up a pen and signed the papers. Josh waved at Charlie and Barb passed the signed papers to her. Charlie signed as a witness. Then Josh signed them. Josh tore off Barb's copy of the documents and handed them to her.

"That's your copy."

"Do I get to keep my cell?"

"Until it's turned off. I have paid it up for two months, after that it will be up to you to pay for it."

"Thank you, d..." she started to whimper. "I'll go pack some things. I won't be able to take them all today. When can I come back?"

"Call me, I'll meet you here. Anytime is okay."

"Thank you," she whispered.

Getting up, she went to the master bedroom to dress and pack. Josh retrieved the part he removed from her car and put it back.

* * * *

A year after their divorces, Charlie and Josh were married in a little ceremony in Charlie's hometown. They honeymooned in Cabo San Lucas for two weeks.

They are happy, both of them are truly in love with each other.

The End