Tomboy - A Change in Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god I love you so much," Barb said.

Josh wasn't too sure if she knew who was fucking her. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning and groaning.

"I love you too, darling," Josh said in a deep faux voice.

Barbara's eye shot open and she stopped moving. She looked up at Josh, squinting. Then she relaxed.

"For a minute I thought someone else was in me," Barbara said starting to move again.

Josh looked down at her.

"Who did you think I was?" Josh asked.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum," Barbara said. Josh stopped moving.

"Who did you think I was?" Josh asked again.

Barbara was coming, hard. She was biting her bottom lip. Then she was screaming as she bucked her pussy up and down on Josh's cock. Suddenly, he was soft and just fell out of Barb's pussy. He was still staring down at his wife, waiting for an answer. She just kept her eyes closed and was breathing hard, her hips still bucking in orgasm. Josh looked over at Charlie and Sam. They had stopped too. Charlie shrugged. She didn't know who it could be. Sam looked clueless.

"Barbara, baby, who did you think I was?" asked Josh very slowly.

His pelvis was still pressing against hers keeping her pinned to the mattress. She wasn't trying to get out from under him. She just refused to look at him or answer his question.

"Barb?" Josh said softly.

"Honey," Barb replied. She had her eyes screwed tightly shut. Her hands were around Josh's neck. She brought them down and covered her face.

Josh shook his head. He looked at Charlie and Sam. They were out of bed and getting dressed. Charlie took the wig off and put it on the dresser. She smiled at Josh and mouthed, 'I'm sorry.' as she left the room. Josh got up and closed the door after their friends. He stood there, with his head against the door. He was running through everyone he a Barbara knew and listening to their voices in his head. He didn't find anyone with a low voice as he had imitated.

He sat on the bed next to his wife. She hadn't moved. She hadn't said a word or made a sound. She was now breathing normally. Josh just looked at her with his sad, soulful eyes.

"So, you would have fucked Sam if Charlie and I hadn't shown up?"

Barbara jerked at his question. She was now crying. He could see why. His wife was a whore. A slut.

"Talk to me Barb, NOW!" he shouted the last word. Barb jerk at his shout.

"I can't," she said. "You'll hurt me."

Josh shook his head. He gently took her hands from her face. Her eyes opened but they were full of tears and full of fear.

"Tell me everything," Josh said calmly. Barb looked at him, she closed her eyes.

"I can't, you won't believe me anyway."

"Were you forced?" Josh asked.

"No, no, not really, but kind of I guess."

"Then tell me."

"I...oh god...I'm so sorry," Barb cried.

"Honey, if we are to get through this, you have to tell me everything."

"Okay, just give me a minute, oh god. I'm so ashamed of myself." Barb covered her face once more.

Josh was angry. Angry with her and whoever forced her or tricked her or whatever they did to get in her pants. If he caught her in another lie, they were through.

"Honey, listen to me very carefully. If you are planning on lying and I find out you did, please understand that we are finished as husband and wife."

Her hands moved down to her mouth and her eyes opened wide.

"Just remember, I have caught you in one lie already tonight. The next lie means the end of us."

Barb was crying even harder now. Which meant she had been planning on lying to him. Josh got up. He moved to the door.

"Do you want something to drink?" he asked.

"Water please," Barbara replied.

"Don't move."

"I have to go to the bathroom," she said.

"You can wait until I'm back."

She nodded as he left.

Chapter 7

He went downstairs got two bottles of water and came right back up. Barbara was where he had left her. He put the bottles on the dresser went to the bathroom and turned on the light.

"Okay you can go now," he said standing in the door.

She slipped past him, looked at him, frowned and sat on the toilet and peed. She wiped herself very carefully. Flushing she got up and washed her hands. Josh chuckled at that.

"What?" she said as she dried her hands.

"You were playing with Charlie's pussy all night and you wash your hands now?"

She smiled until Josh slapped her ass as she went past him. She jumped and rubbed her butt.

"That hurt," she said.

"I'm sure whatever you tell me about your infidelity will hurt me too. Probably more than a smack on the ass."

Barbara stopped dead in her tracks. Her shoulders slumped. She continued to the bed and sat on the edge. She looked at Josh as he sat next to her.

"Who? How many times? And why?" Josh said.

Barb dropped her head. She nodded. Took a deep breath.

"Okay. Okay. It was Calvin from the gym. He was helping me with getting rid of my stomach. That little pouch that never seemed to go away. Well, we were alone in the gym one day... and he smelled so nice and we hadn't because you were out of town so much that month on business. I just... I was so horny and Charlie was busy and he was there and his cock looked so big. And the contrast of our skin was so sexy. I kissed him. The next thing I know we are in a backroom on a pile of towels naked. He's pounding into my cunt so hard. I'm screaming with pleasure and he just fucks me harder. He fucked me for an hour that first time. Then once each day I went to the gym after that first time until the week before you came home. I cut it off with him then. I felt so guilty. I'm so sorry."

"You know I should beat the crap out of you, don't you?" Josh said almost yelling at her.

"Yes," she said softly closing her eyes. "Go ahead."

"I wouldn't hit you, hit you. I might spank your ass until it bleeds," Josh told her.

"Oh god, please do that instead of divorcing me, please." Josh looked at her. He hadn't even thought about divorce. But he did love her, yet if she was lying it might come to divorce. He didn't know what he was going to do. But a spanking. That he could do.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her over his knee.

"Oh my god you're not serious?" she shouted.

"Damn sure am. Don't forget, you wanted this instead of a divorce. Of course, that might still happen, I don't know yet. This spanking is for lying to me about tonight.

He pulled on her until she was laying across his lap and he had her legs pinned under his leg. Her ass was sticking up just right. He raised his right hand and down it came to smack loudly against her ass. Barb screamed in pain.

"God damn it, that hurt," she shouted.

Smack, smack, smack, resounded around the room. Barb screamed each time Josh hit her. She didn't complain about it hurting anymore, she knew he was mad at her by the look on his face when she turned her head to look at him. Smack, smack, smack. She had quit screaming and just whimpered each time. Josh was keeping count. He wanted to know how many he would have to give her for her to promise never to lie to him again. Smack, smack, smack, smack. It was at number twenty that she promised.

"I promise never to do that again. I promise. Please believe me. I can't take anymore." She was crying. Really crying. Her ass was red, almost bleeding.

"What do you promise never to do again?" Josh asked.

"I will never lie to you again," Barb said sniffling.

Josh pushed her off his lap onto the floor.

"Get in bed," he told her. She looked at him defiantly. He hit her ass one more time. She was up and in bed before he could hit her again. "Tomorrow, I will type up an agreement that you will sign and I will sign. It will have your promise in it and the consequences you will suffer if you ever do it again. You will type up as good at you can... shut it... everything you and Calvin did. I want to know every little detail. Understand?"

Barbara nodded. Josh looked at her and shook his head.

"I am so angry with you. This may not be the last spanking you ever get for being a cheating wife!" Josh said loudly with anger causing his voice to sound like a growl.

Barb just shivered and drew herself up into a ball on the bed. Josh walked around to his side of the bed and pulled the covers back so he could get under them. Then he went around the house checking the doors were locked and all the lights were out. Back in the bedroom, he turned out the overhead light. His bedside lamp was on. He crawled into bed and turned looking at Barb.

"If you can't sleep, just lie there and be quiet." Barb nodded.

"I'm so sorry, Josh," she said softly.

"I know dear. Try to go to sleep."

"Okay. I love you. I really do."

"I know. I love you, but not as much as I did yesterday."

Josh felt Barbara jerk at his words.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered again.

"We'll talk in the morning."

Josh reached out and turned out the light. Blackness filled the room. He listened to Barb breathe. He listened for twenty minutes. Her breathing finally slowed and she started to softly snore. He smiled, closing his eyes, he fell asleep almost at once.

Chapter 8

When Josh woke up he ached all over, but his right hand was really sore. Then he remembered this morning. He bet Barbara's ass was a lot worse than his hand. Sitting up he looked at her side of the bed. She was gone. Grimacing, he hoped she wasn't gone, gone. He still loved her. But he had been so angry with her last... this morning. He rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom.

As he entered the kitchen, he smelled coffee. Then he saw Barb with a cup to her lips. She was looking at him over the brim. He scowled at her. She took a sip and lowered the cup.

"Oh god, you're still mad at me," said Barbara.

Josh didn't even answer her. He went and poured himself a cup of coffee and sat at the table. Barb just stood there at the table.

"Sit," Josh told her.

"I can't," she said turning her ass for him to see.

It was still a bright red with darker smudges. She had bled during the night into the top layer of her skin on her ass. She had bruises. Josh shrugged and just sat there drinking his coffee.

"You're not going to tell me you're sorry, are you?" asked Barb.

"No. How many times did you fuck Calvin? That's how many spankings you deserve," Josh told her.

She whimpered and took a sip of her coffee.

"I told you I was sorry, sweetheart."

"Did you call him sweetheart as he pounded into my pussy?" Josh asked, looking up at her with a scowl on his face. She shied away from his gaze.

"Oh god. I deserve each and every spanking you decide to give me," she whimpered.

Josh just nodded sipping his coffee. He knew there were rough times for them ahead. There was a knock at the back door. Barb moved toward the bedroom.

"Stop," Josh told her. "Come back here," he said point to where she had been standing.

"I..."

"Shut up," Josh growled getting up and going to the door. He pulled the curtain aside and saw Charlie standing there. He frowned but opened the door. "Come on in Charlie."

He stood aside so she could come in. She gasped when she saw that he was naked and that Barbara was also.

"Do you want me to get naked too?" she asked giggling.

"No," Josh growled.

"Oh my, I see. What did she do?" Charlie asked sliding past Josh and going to sit at the table. "And why isn't she sitting?"

"My ass hurts too much to sit," Barb said turning to show Charlie.

Charlie started laughing when she saw how red Barb's ass was. Barb scowled at her friend and turned back around. Charlie continued to laugh looking at Josh. He wasn't laughing.

"That bad?" asked Charlie. Josh was looking at her. She had washed her face, but she looked different. Then he saw it, she was dressed in a blouse and pedal pushers with loafers on her feet. She looked very feminine.

"Wow, you look really different this morning, Charlie. Would you like a coffee?" Josh said smiling at her. She shook her head.

"Thank you. And thank you for last night. You made me see the real me. And Sam loves it...so thank you again." Charlie got up and went to Josh. She hugged him and kissed his cheek. Barbara cleared her throat. Charlie stepped back and returned to her seat. She didn't bother looking at Barbara.

"You be quiet," Josh said to Barbara.

"What?" Barb yelled.

"You want another spanking right now?"

Barb glared at him but kept quiet. Josh, just ignored her as he looked at Charlie.

"What did you do to your hair?" asked Josh running his fingers through her hair.

"I washed out the color I had in it. You should have seen Sam when I walked out of the bathroom with my natural hair color. He grabbed me, tossed me on the bed and fucked the shit out of me."

"It looks good. You look good." Barb cleared her throat again. Josh turned to look at her. He scowled. "You know god damn well, I compliment you all the time."

Barb put her hands on her face and started to sob again.

"Was it that bad?" asked Charlie.

"It was. She..."

"Please don't?" Barb asked.

"Why not? She's your best friend. Don't you want her to know what a score you made?" Josh said sarcastically.

"Who?" Charlie asked.

"Ask your BFF, she appears to not want me to tell you." Josh scowled at Barb.

"Barb?" Charlie asked.

"What?"

"That bad?"

"Yes, but I'm not going to tell you anything. Josh, please don't say anything. I'm so ashamed."

"Wow, who did you fuck Barb?"

"Oh fuck," Barb screamed and ran out of the kitchen before Josh could stop her.

"Really?" Charlie asked looking at Josh. He just frowned. "Do you want me to go talk to her? We are best friends."

"If you want. I still haven't decided what I'm really going to do about what she did. She got a spanking last night for lying to me."

"That must have been some spanking. I'll talk to her," Charlie said rising from her chair.

She headed for the bedroom but had to pass Josh on the way. She hugged him, kissed his lips and took a hold of his soft cock. He moaned but stepped back from her. She smiled at him, winked and went to the bedroom.

Chapter 9

When Charlie walked into the bedroom, Barb was face down on the bed crying. Her ass was all red and bruised from her spanking. Charlie sat down next to her.

"Go away!" she shouted, her face in a pillow.

"It's me Barb," said Charlie. Barb turned her head to look at her. Then she was pulling Charlie down to her and holding on tight. Charlie held her, stroking her hair and back. She didn't dare touch her ass.

"Oh god, I fucked up so bad," Barb sniffled as she rolled on to her side, looking Charlie in the eye.

"Just what did you do sweetie?" Charlie asked.

"Josh didn't tell you?"

"No."

"Oh fuck. I fucked up, really fucked up. I fucked Calvin," Barb whispered.

Charlie's eyes went wide and her mouth just dropped open.

"When you fuck up, you really fuck up. How many times? And where?"

"At the gym. Almost every day for a week and a half. It was back when Josh was out of town for a month straight. I was missing him so bad. I was so horny. Calvin and I were alone and his cock looked so big... oh fuck." Barb closed her eyes and sobbed.

"Holy shit. Every day for a week and a half. He must have stretched out your pussy really bad," Charlie said giggling.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," Barb growled.

"Hey, I didn't have to come in here to talk to you. I could have stayed out in the kitchen and fucked your husband..."

"What?" Barb shouted glaring at her friend.

"Oh, I see. It's okay for you to fuck around but not him. Besides he's already turned me down. Twice."

"Really?"

"Yes. Once last night and just a few minutes ago."

"You bitch!" Barbara said laughing. Charlie laughed along with her. "What am I going to do?"

"Well, Josh said he doesn't know what he's going to do with you. But I suspect you can count on a number of spankings coming your way, once your ass has a chance to heal. Oh and don't lie to him anymore. He's still pissed about you telling him you were going shopping last night and there you were, sitting across from my husband. And don't worry about Sam. He's home, tied to the bed with his balls tied up to the ceiling. I might just go spank his ass for lying to me."

"Damn, damn, damn, my ass is still burning. I told him to spank me as a joke and then he goes and spanks me, hard. But I guess I deserved what I got and anything else he decides to do to me. I really fucked up. God, I can't believe I fucked up that bad. Fuck."

Barbara was crying again. Charlie held her until she calmed down.

"I'm going to go. I'll try and talk Josh out of divorcing you..."

"Oh god..."

"Try and get some rest."

"Okay. Tell him I'm sorry."

"I will," said Charlie as she left the bedroom.

Chapter 10

When Charlie got to the kitchen, Josh had pulled on some boxers and a t-shirt. She was a little disappointed that he still wasn't naked. She smiled at him as she sat across from him.

"Freshen your coffee?" Josh asked.

"No, I'm fine. Are you going to divorce her?"

"She told you what she did?" Josh asked.

"Yes. She says she so sorry for betraying you like that."

"Her words?"

"In a way. I could tell from the look on her face. She really does love you and really is sorry."

"And you didn't have an inkling of what she was doing?" Josh asked.

"No. Really, I didn't, Josh. She goes to the gym all the time. She would come home all sweaty. Sometimes I was here, sometimes not. But she always went right up and took a shower. So her routine never changed."

"And what about your nights out with her?" Josh asked. Charlie turned red with embarrassment.

"We... we have been doing that for a long time. One night a month. I love your wife almost as much as I love Sam. I love you too..."

"Thank you for being honest with me, Charlie. And for some reason, you with her doesn't bother me like Calvin with her does."

"Ah, yes, the typical male desire to watch women make love to each other..."

"You bet. I loved watching you two last night. I couldn't believe how long you two kept each other coming. I thought you would be exhausted after that, but there was Barb wanting a cock in her... fuck! I'll bet her first time was the day after you two went out."

"Oh, I didn't think of that. I really don't know. You should ask her though. I don't think she will lie to you about anything anymore."

"She better not. She knows what will happen if she does."

"Yes, I saw."

The two of them talked for a good half hour. Then Charlie left and went home. Josh sat there wondering if he would ever trust his wife again. Then he looked up and she was standing on the other side of the table, watching him. She looked sad. Really sad. He almost felt sorry for her. But not yet. The anger was still in his heart. His mind was clear, but his heart hurt with the anger he felt.

Barbara slowly walked around the table to stand in front of Josh. He looked up at her. She slowly dropped to her knees. She was still naked. Josh looked at her. She was so beautiful. Her face was red and slightly swollen from crying. Her eyes were bloodshot, also from crying. But she was still very pretty. He just stared into her eyes. He could see the fear and sadness. He could also see the love she felt for him.

"You have been such a bad girl," he said.

"I know. I'm so sorry. It will never happen again. Please don't leave me."

"I really can't promise that right now. I don't know what I will do about you and your indiscretion. Oh, and those nights with Charlie? They either happen here in our bed or you and she never get together like that... ever."

"Yes dear," Barbara croaked.

"Yep, but you still haven't told me how many times you and he fucked!" said Josh "You have only gotten the one spanking for lying to me. You still have one coming, either for every time you fucked him or a single spanking with the number of swats equal to the number of times you cheated on me times ten."