Tomboy Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie continue to squeeze and kneed Jessie's breasts. He lightly pulled on them and bounced them in the palms of his hands, and Jessie leaned into his chest, her head rocking back onto the crook of his shoulder. Her hair fluffed around his face, and he could smell the copper-y tang of her sweat mixed with the coconut undertones of whatever shampoo she had used the day before--no obnoxious floral odor like the women at college seemed to have all over them. When he would finally be left alone late the next day's afternoon, after obediently modeling for Jessie his basketball kit and just about every other pair of underwear in his closet, Robbie would reflect that Jessie was the oddest combination of feminine and masculine, far more manly than any of the women he had fooled around with at college but clearly still a woman--like a powerful car with a sporty body.

Jessie could feel Robbie's heartbeat and his breathing and the heat of his flushed chest against her back. It was the most pleasant of heated blankets and, damn it all, she could see herself sleeping very comfortably against Robbie, like her turtle on the heated rock in its terrarium. Of course tonight she wouldn't be able to eke out much more than another hour with her boy toy. It wouldn't do to have all of the guy friends waking up for breakfast to see her entwined with Robbie...though it did offer its own thrill to have the guys see her straddling her prize...

Robbie's dick hummed with the friction from Jessie's powerful gyrations against him. Even such a short time after that last back-stretching orgasm, he was ready and hungry for another. He was craving this little succubus in front of him taking him over the top again. As he started thrusting his genitals harder and harder against him, he felt her little fingers move his rod around, first to the side and up peaking past the two of them laying on their side, then down past her strong ass, which drew a wince across his sweating face from how resistant his rock hard cock was to pointing that direction. But then the pressure released as his cock slipped up between Jessie's thighs. He felt the heat of her legs, and he felt an even more intense heat at the top of his cock--Jessie's nympho cunt.

"Ohhhh," Jessie sang with the contact of Robbie's long, thick member to her special place, "Mmmmm, good boy." Robbie found himself smiling and rocked his hips forward to make Jessie happier. He pinched and twisted Jessie's nipples. Jessie's fingers plucked at his buzzing glans and smeared his continuing supply of pre-cum. "Rob, look," Jessie whispered forcefully. She brought a hand up around the back of Robbie's head and pulled him firmly to look down at her body. Past the shirt Robbie's working hands were stretching out, he could see Jessie's mound of Venus--with his cock thrust against and poking past. "Your penis is so big," she said with a kiss to Robbie's cheek. "Big and red and shiny. Your penis feels so strong, and it is right against my love button." She punctuated that with a squeeze of her thighs around Robbie's cock. He watched as his clench of his own thighs and glutes made his cock surge harder against Jessie's panty-covered pussy. The grey of her simple sports briefs was clearly damp where the hood of her lips began, and Robbie was excited to see that. He really was being a good boy to make her wet like that. When would he taste it?

Jessie had enjoyed the magic of making Robbie orgasm earlier. The semen itself didn't taste quite as good as the pre-cum. It was a more potent sort of taste, which wasn't bad, per se. It heightened the tingle of being totally in control of Robbie's strong body, but Jessie knew that she wanted that same jizz on her again. Maybe some part of biological instinct wanted that male essence in her mouth, on her tongue, across her face, dribbling off her tits, and soaking her vulva. Before this Spring Break would be done, she was planning to milk every drop she could manage from Robbie's balls...to tide her over until Robbie had finished finals and returned in May.

She had barely touched herself this whole time; she was getting her pleasure in her mind and her soul while she manipulated and commanded this man of her fantasies. But now, that fantasy dick was rubbing against her clitoris through the thin, damp fabric of her panties. All of the excitement of the events unfolded so far coiled within her, within her chest that Robbie now was pawing at her direction, within her cunt that Robbie was now pistoning his cock against. It was like light was burning in the tendons and muscles and nerves of her body, like current through a filament, and there was a white hot filament at the peak of her mound. That peak was being bumped rhythmically by Robbie's iron pleasure rod. Jessie's muscles began tensing, her breaths shorter and faster. Robbie had to be sensing her pleasure coming to a head as he began increasing the tempo and force with which he thrust his frotting dick against her demanding clit.

"Don't you stop," she said between gritted teeth, the loudest her voice had been so far, her thinking and planning brain having long since fled. Her hand around Robbie's neck tensed, her knuckles whitening. The other hand had ceased teasing Robbie's cockhead and was now planted around his hip, grasping his ass, Jessie's nails already marking his flesh. Robbie's hands squeezed her tits and pulled her more tightly into his chest. His hug restricted her breathing a bit, and Jessie's face contorted into a rictus smile from all of the things happening to her.

"OOF!" Jessie's exhale came out of her all at once as she orgasmed to Robbie's dutiful ministrations. Tears blurred her vision, and she felt wetness gush from her below, soaking her underwear and and leaking around Robbie's cock. She was scratching Robbie's neck and his ass, she knew, but she didn't care. She shook against Robbie as the aftershocks rippled through her. She released her hold on Robbie and stroked his cheek, but the two of them froze as someone nearby grunted and stirred, sounding like he was standing up and tossing aside his sleeping bag, whoever he was. In their awkward bending of necks, the two lovers looked wide-eyed at each other, Jessie with a scary vigor, Robbie with fear.

The other party took some heavy, ungraceful steps around sleeping friends, and Robbie grimaced that those footfalls should wake more of the crew....but then he grimaced anew from ten fingers rapidly petting and tickling the tip of his pent-up dick. He whipped his face down at Jessie, who turned her attention away from her wicked handiwork and looked innocently up at Robbie's concerned face. She narrowed her eyes as she changed the way she was playing with Robbie's cock. Robbie shook his head back and forth, as silent of a 'no' as he could manage. If she made him cum now, he probably couldn't keep his mouth shut and his throat silent.

Past the couch, someone else had woken up, and the two guys started exchanging words. Their volume seemed window rattling with how quiet Jessie and Robbie had attempted to be earlier. Robbie had to put a stop to Jessie's handiwork, as much as he hated the idea of cutting short an impending orgasm. He started to pull his hips away from Jessie's heat and rapid fingers, but Jessie clucked her tongue and clamped one hand around the shaft of his cock, just past all the slick wetness his dick was slathered with. To disengage himself would require far more force, and that far greater force would draw the awoken guys' attentions. Maybe it wasn't actually strategic, but Robbie decided to roll with the inevitable. Jessie had made everything happen thus far tonight; she was going to make him orgasm again, no doubt.

The little spasms of his thighs and and core were signalling to Jessie just how to stimulate his genitals, and she was finding a winning formula with jiggling his balls and cycling her fingers around the ridge of his glans. Robbie's hips rocked back and forth despite his internal protests at being forced to orgasm, and he clenched his jaw to bite back voicing his climax that Jessie now milked from him. While it wasn't nearly as bountiful as the first one earlier that night, Robbie still felt spurts of jizz pump from his tormented cock.

The two guys stalked out of the den to the stairs up to the main floor of the house, and as their feet bounced up the steps, Jessie whispered to Robbie, bringing him out of his post-climax daze. "Rob, you dirty boy," she hissed, "look what a mess you made!" He looked down at Jessie's lap. Splatters of cum dribbled on her thighs and were soaking into the fabric of both her long shirt and her underwear. "You made my panties filthy." Was he really being scolded by this girl who had done this herself? And worse, was he feeling both bad and thrilled about it? "You are a dirty boy."

"Jess, I..." One of the guys was coming back down the stairs, and Robbie caught himself before he continued. But the guy had heard him. Nick popped around the side of the couch near Robbie's head. Jessie and Robbie had quickly hidden her presence with Robbie's blanket. In plain daylight, the ruse would have been laughable, but in the meager light of the night, it just may have been sellable.

"Yo, Robbie," Nick said at just about a whisper, "you awake?" Robbie swallowed and strategically acted a stretch to put his arms over the shape of Jessie attempting to hide in the lee of his bent form.

"Sorta." Robbie played a yawn. "What's up?" Robbie felt Jessie moving under the knot of blankets and sheets. What was she doing? Was she trying to get them caught?

"Chris and me were looking to get the air fryer going to heat up some of the pizza. Where is that at?" Robbie sighed.

"Try not to wake up my parents, please." Jessie was now doing something with his legs. Dammit, Nick was going to notice her! "They get shitty if they wake up in the middle of the night." Nick chuckled.

"Like babies." Robbie shrugged while Jessie dragged something against his legs. Was she trying to re-dress him now that she had worked him over and cum herself? It felt really tight. Robbie shifted his hips and waist under the blanket to help disguise her annoying work from Nick's hopefully sleep burred vision.

"Sure," Robbie admitted, "like babies. So for the love of God, don't let the timer ding. Randy and I won't hear the end of it if you wake them up."

"Sure, sure." Nick kept looking at Robbie. What did he want? "Are you jerking off or something?" Nick asked with a smirk. Robbie held back his reaction--did Nick see Jessie moving her hands around his waist and putting his shorts back on?

"What? You want some jizz on your pizza?"

"No, but I need to know where the air fryer is." Oh, right...that was why he was still here. Jessie was hefting and moving around his junk. His cock had diminished from a full hard-on but was still sensitive and plump. Her touches were sharp pricks of pleasure, too much pleasure, as she flopping his cock around. Man, did she put his shorts on backwards or something? They seemed way too tight.

"Lower cabinet to the left of the dishwasher," Robbie directed. And then Nick dipped out, creeping away back up the steps. As soon as his footsteps sounded on the stairs, Jessie whipped the blanket off of herself and Robbie.

"There we go," she declared. Robbie looked down at the sexy trickster. What?! That was not his underwear. It was the stretchy grey briefs she had been wearing. She had clothed him with her panties. His cock and balls bulged obscenely and blatantly behind the fabric stretched so thin as to be almost sheer.

"What the hell, Jess?" Jessie shook her head.

"I told you I am keeping your boxers. I think they will be comfy for me. And your shirt." Jessie clutched the two wads of fabric in her hands. "So you ought to think about how you are going to handle this situation in the morning. Honestly, I think my underpants suit you, Rob. Chris wears a speedo for water polo. I think you could rock one, too." Robbie reached for his clothes, but Jessie cocked her head. "Don't. I'll take your blanket and sheet, too. Then everyone will see you in my panties. That would be awkward, huh?" She kissed the tip of his nose as he considered his position. Jessie now crawled up past Robbie. As her torso then waist and then hips went past his face, he drank in her form.

He wanted to see more of her. He wanted to see her in the daylight. He wanted to pull her clothes off and map every inch of her lithe body. He caught a glimpse of her pert ass wiggle by, and he even saw just a hint of the glistening pussy he was realizing he wanted to service with his hands, his tongue, and his dick.

Was it really servitude if you craved it?