All Comments on 'Tom's Parallel World Pt. 05'

by Nellymcboatface

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RazzakelRazzakelover 2 years ago

Interesting story. though I'm not liking how the MC is sleeping with some women then helping other guys get into relationships with said women. But that is because I love harems so I'll read a few more chapters before I stop or not. It is a good story and hope you continue for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

looking forward to seeing where this story goes!

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 2 years ago

i really enjoyed this chapter but i wish they closer together

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep it up. Really enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that you’ve submitted your winter holiday entry, is there any chance that we’ll get more entries here?

I think we all have real life issues going on these days, so I’m just glad that you haven’t disappeared entirely, but I’d really like to read more of this story

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 2 years ago

So this story is abandoned? The chapters were 3,3,5,7 weeks apart and now it’s 3 months.

Anyway abandoned or not it’s unreadable when you have months long chapter breaks anyway. You have to remember the story and then hunt it down and then reread the previous chapter and it’s such a hassle. With regular releases a reader can put the effort to remember the release will be coming up and to read it and keep up with the story and so you get lots of readers. Long delays mean readers dropping off and your relying on people stumbling upon it more and more often for new readers and to keep your numbers up.

I appreciate the story and your effort but it’s half done and no answers for anything about what’s happening to the main guy. So in that regard you haven’t really written a story at all but rather a trailer or whatever the book version of a trailer is.

But if there is more I’ll definitely read it as the trailer was fun and intriguing.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[12.12.22]

Good sh1+e!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Captain Tom will be along once we have breakfast done," Tom warned her, trying not to give anything away to Brenda.

Is it not captain Brown, tom cant se him self or can he.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNellymcboatface@Nellymcboatface
Hi, thanks for reading my stories. I've not given any personal information, as I want to seduce you with my fantasies, not prejudice you before you read my stories. Thanks for bearing with me... Chapter 10 from Victoria and Alex is on its way... and with Literotica for publi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES