Tony Meets Nan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he saw a little more of Nan's arm starting to appear around the curve of the trunk, he sidestepped around the curve of the tree trunk in the opposite direction. Gleefully, he watched her hand coming closer and closer to the string. As her hand reached it, he heard a muffled gasp as her hand searched up and down the end of the now empty string. He set her backpack and shoes on the ground behind him, well away from the tree. Reaching round the tree with his hand a little above where her face must be, he spoke at the same time. "Are you looking for this?" He knew it was safe to show her the key, because her shackled wrists prevented her hands from moving fast in any direction. He grinned as he saw her bare foot appear, feeling for her backpack.

"Is that you. Anthony?" she asked with a quavering voice.

"No need to be so formal, hun," he replied. "You can call me Tony for now." He stepped to where she could see him.

"Tony, you have my key! Please unlock these shackles and free me."

"Oh, I don't think I'll do that just yet. This is a rare opportunity, finding a beautiful naked woman bound to a tree. I don't suppose someone did this to you, did they? I heard no one in these woods but you. I should document this unique occurrence." Using his phone, he took a side view picture of her. The flash from the phone was inordinately bright under the dark canopy of the forest.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Nan asked.

"I'm documenting, as I said," he answered.

Tony walked around behind her, and took a couple of pictures from that angle.

Nan squawked in protest and tried to hide the intimate parts of herself by clamping her thighs together and pressing her breasts tightly against the tree.

"Uh uh... if you want me to free you, you'd better back away from the tree, bending over and spreading your legs. I want a better view," he informed her.

"What? You have to be kidding me!" she protested.

"Do it," he ordered.

Groaning and blushing, Nan followed his orders, When she was in that lewd pose, Tony took 2 more pictures of her -- one of her full body, and the other was a close-up of her sex.

Satisfied with his documentation, Tony told her, "Now don't panic... I'm just going to touch you, Nanette... or is it Nan?"

"Nan," she murmured as she shivered, awaiting his contact, anticipating him touching her exposed, vulnerable sex. She was pleasantly surprised to feel him stroking her hair, instead.

"I've often wondered how your hair feels, Nan. It's even more silky than I'd imagined." He gently touched her ears, cheeks, neck, hands, arms, back, tummy, buttocks, thighs, calves and shins with caressing strokes. As he was kneeling, he said, "Lift one of your feet, Nan." As she did, he treated that foot to gliding caresses that made her sigh. Then he did a similar thing to the other. His logic was straightforward. "Since she likes being bound, she has at least a streak of submissiveness in her. I've learned from studying the dynamics of the D/s relationship that it's a good idea to touch the subbe all over, gently and soothingly, to let them get used to your touch, and to begin to establish trust," he thought, practically quoting from his readings.

He reminded himself, "Of course, it's a good idea to avoid overtly sexual areas until I've touched everything else... I'm hoping that the delay will actually make her yearn to be touched in those areas as well." With his hands underneath her torso, he started sliding them from her tummy moving toward the tree, listening for any protests as his hands neared her breasts. What he heard was a barely audible 'yes' as his fingers touched the lower curvature of each breast. Encouraged, he cupped her breasts and kneaded them pleasurably, thrilled to feel how stiff her nipples were, and how her areolae were crinkled into a pebbly texture. He traced that pebbly surface with soft fingertips, around and around her nipples. She was now so turned on that she began shaking with need.

"Please," she moaned.

"Please what, Nan?"

"Please touch me... down there... Tony. I'm so aroused now that I need release!"

"If you want me to touch you there, Nan, you'll have to address me as 'Sir' when you beg," he told her.

Nan moaned louder as his hands continued to do magical things to her tits, taking her to the brink of an orgasm, but not quite enough. Whimpering, she pleaded, "Please touch my pussy, Sir. Please! I need your touch!"

He smiled. "Since you ask so nicely..." He moved his hands to the heated flesh of her pussy, and with one hand stroked her very damp labia, while teasing the area around her clit with the other.

Nan was panting loudly, but her panting stopped, her body stiffened as all her muscles seem to go into contraction, and then she cried out an unintelligible sound as her body started shaking as she climaxed. Her hips were churning and bucking, so Tony had a difficult time keeping his hands in the optimum positions to continue to stimulate her, giving her a lengthy release. When her knees started to buckle, he stopped teasing her sex and embraced her lower torso to support her. He helped her down into a sitting position at the base of the tree, her shackle chains slithering down the far side of the tree as her arms lowered.

He waited until her breathing was almost normal again, and asked, "How do you feel?"

"Mmmmmm, rather yummy now... Sir," she replied. He was gratified that she called him 'Sir' again without being prompted.

"Good. Now there is something I want you to understand, Nan. I have been watching you for some time. During that time I've recorded pictures and videos of you in very compromising situations. Situations that I don't think you want your friends or the whole world to see. Am I right?"

Nan shuddered and tugged at the restraints. "You wouldn't do that, would you?" she groaned.

He grinned, even though she couldn't see his face. He had her. "I wouldn't, as long as you continue to obey me. I plan to give you commands, and I expect you to obey them."

"What... what sort of commands, Sir?" she queried softly.

"For instance, I just gratified your sexual needs. And now I plan to use you to gratify mine. Do you have a problem with that?"

"You mean you want to fuck me, tied up like this?" her voice dripped with incredulity.

"Actually, no... not this time. This time I'd prefer that you were free, and leaning against the tree voluntarily, convincing me that you want me to fuck you."

"This time, Sir? You mean there will be other times?" she gasped.

"That depends on how obedient you are, and if you're a good enough fuck," he replied with confidence. "Shall I free you to lean against the tree for me?"

She pondered her situation. She had no access to either key. Bowing to the inevitable, she whispered, "Yes, Sir. Please remove my shackles and I will lean against the tree."

Elated, he freed her. He watched her stand up and rub her wrists. The moon had shifted its position in the sky and now its beams were illuminating the area around them enough for better vision. Nan looked magnificent. Even though she was naked, she wasn't trying to hide her body from him at all. She looked at him more closely, admiring his 6' 1" tall, muscular body. If the light had been brighter, she'd be seeing his reddish blond hair and blue eyes more clearly. Turning away from him she bent at her waist and use both hands to brace her body against the tree. She moved her feet more than shoulder width apart, exposing herself in invitation.

He admired the view, and then asked, "Should I use a condom, Nan?"

"Thank you for asking, Sir. But it's not necessary. I'm on the pill, and safe." She heard a rustling sound as he did things with his clothing. There was a long pause after that, and she wondered why he was waiting. Then realization struck. She was supposed to convince him she wanted this. She moaned, "Please fuck me, Sir. My pussy aches to be filled by your stiff cock. You have me wet with anticipation... please... I'm ready, and I want it!" Interestingly, the more she pleaded, the more she actually did want it. Her body was indeed activating the physiological changes that take place in preparation of penetration.

It's a good thing that preparation had occurred.

Nan felt his fingers parting her labia, and the smooth helmet that was the head of his cock press at her vaginal ring. Pressure slowly increased, and the vaginal ring yielded... and yielded. Nan moaned as she felt that opening stretched prodigiously! She was about to utter something like 'oh wow' but her breath caught as she experienced the truly amazing sensation of her intimate tunnel being filled to its maximum both in width and length. Tony paused at that point, letting her body adjust to his girth. He didn't move again until Nan groaned loudly, nodding.

Grabbing her hips, he eased himself back. Nan could swear that she knew exactly where that bulbous head on his magnificent cock was at all times. As it approached the inside of her vaginal ring, it stopped, and then began moving forward again. This time it went a little deeper, as her pussy adjusted its own depth to allow this delicious invasion to enter even farther. This continued for perhaps ten minutes, with Nan bent over against the tree, and Tony fucking her with deliberate slowness. Her sexual scent got stronger and stronger as more of her lubricating juices were produced and pumped out of her by the movements of his cock.

It felt like he was bottoming out with each stroke, but she still hadn't felt his ball sack touching her. Excited, Nan was still lucid enough to wonder, "Oh my god... I can't believe his cock is so long. I've never felt the head of a cock this deep inside me! It feels like it's almost in my tummy! Oh my god -- this is fantastic... I'm... I'm gonna cum!" Out loud, she exclaimed, "Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She arched her back a little, quivered, and came hard on his cock! Her inner muscles clenched and squeezed as she climaxed.

Tony felt the extra friction for a moment, but then her hot internal tunnel got even more slippery with her cum fluids. "She's cumming," he realized. "What a responsive body she has! I need to hold back! I want this to last as long as possible... and maybe now I can finally bury all my cock inside her. I want to know how that feels!"

Moments later, he learned.

In the throes of this delicious orgasm, Nan began thrusting her body back against his, using her bracing arms for leverage. It was his turn to gasp as he felt the movement of her body swallow the full length of his cock, with her pert buttocks slapping against his pelvis as his ball sack swung against her wet labia. Being fully sheathed inside her hot, slippery velvet walls... walls that were alive with rhythmic rippling contractions... was sheer bliss. He had to exercise rigid control not to explode instantly in those receptive depths.

Nan's orgasm was ebbing, and she greedily wanted another. "Please, Sir! Fuck me hard! Really hard! Please make me cum again! I'm so close!" she wailed.

Galvanized by her words, he gripped her hips to hold her in place, and started fucking her fast and hard, with long strokes that plumbed her depths. He was thrusting so hard that only his firm grip on her hips kept her from being banged against the tree. And she loved it! "Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes -- like that! Yes! Please don't stop... please... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Once again, Tony experienced the fantastic sensation of her pussy contractions sucking at his cock. And this time, he gave those walls his seed to suck upon. As his semen erupted from his cock, his own orgasm was so intense that it felt like the top of his head wanted to fly off! He grunted and strained, spewing spurt after spurt into her. Her body reacted to that onrush of his warm fluids by spiraling her orgasm even higher. She was clenching the tree so hard that her fingers almost dented the smooth bark. Strange keening sounds was all she could articulate at that moment. The smell of hot flesh and sweat and cum and semen flooded both their nostrils. The scents seemed even more intense because they both had their eyes tightly shut as they came.

Maybe a minute later, he felt her muscles relaxing, and his cock starting to slip free from her. So he helped her to the ground, sitting with her back against the tree. He turned on his phone's flashlight app, and bathed her body with its light, admiring her beauty. She made no protest about being observed by him in this manner.

He took a picture of her like that, and then commanded her as a test. "Spread your legs apart, Nan, and hold your pussy lips open. I want to see my cum leaking out of you." Her cheeks heated a little, adding to her freshly-fucked glow as she obeyed. She tilted her pelvis as she looked down and flexed some inner muscles to force out some fluids. A gob of sticky white semen appeared at her vaginal opening, and then drooled downward toward her butt. Tony took several pictures of this lewd pose, capturing the moment.

Having been given no other command, Nan stayed like that -- legs apart, holding herself open as her pussy leaked their mixed cums onto the ground by the tree. She silently watched Tony get dressed, enjoying the view, and also the pleasant orgasmic aftershocks of that thorough fucking.

When he was dressed again, he felt sure enough of her response to ask, "Nan, how would you feel about being tied up with ropes and fucked like that sometime?"

Her mind and body both shrieked, "Yes! Say yes!" Out loud she replied, "Ooooo. That sounds exciting, Sir. I think I'd like that."

"Good. Then I'll call you tomorrow and if you're free, you can come to my house. When you do, wear a raincoat with nothing on underneath it. Understand?"

"Yes Sir. And I'm free tomorrow," she assured him.

"I'm sure you can make your way home safely. Good night. See you tomorrow," he told her, retrieving and placing her backpack and shoes in front of her.

Walking back to his house, he was whistling softly at his good fortune. Remembering how good it felt to fuck her, and thinking about how much better it'll be when she's bound and helpless. "Finally, I've found a kinky playmate. And with all that photographic evidence, I've got her... she's mine!" he proclaimed as he reached his house.

Nan stayed leaning against the tree for a while, enjoying the night air, and the intermittent beams of moonlight. Her body felt wonderful -- freshly, thoroughly fucked. She smiled as she thought about Tony's threats to humiliate her by 'exposing her behavior' to her family, friends and the world. Her family and friends already knew about her needs and kinkiness. And she could care less about what all those unknown strangers in the world thought. She chuckled, thinking that if they saw the images that Tony had of her, they'd probably jack off or jill themselves to orgasms, and that thought pleased her immensely.

Sitting there, she was so glad she had such good friends as Jessica and Nicole. She thought back to that day they went out to lunch and were chatting about their lives -- especially their sex lives. It turned out that both of them had separately dated Tony. They agreed that he was great in bed, and really knew how to use that 9 or 10 inch cock of his to make certain they were satisfied before seeking his own release.

"If he's as good as you say... why are you still not dating?" Nan asked.

Jessica and Nicole looked at each other, and Nicole nodded, indicating that Jessica should answer for them. "Well, things were going fine, but on our second date, he wanted to blindfold me and tie my wrists to the headboard of the bed while he fucked me. I tried it, but it's really not my thing, and finally I told him so. I was afraid he'd get mad or something, but he just untied me and said he was grateful that I'd at least tried. He never called me for another date after that," Jessica related.

"I had a similar experience," Nicole added. "What he's looking for is just not our thing. But I'm glad I fucked him. You've got to admit he's hot, right, Nan?"

"Oh yes. I agree," Nan said. "Here we have a guy that's a little over 6 feet tall, with those piercing blue eyes and that reddish-blond hair. You can tell he's strong, looking at his arms and torso. And now you tell me that he's well endowed and knows how to use it?" She playfully fanned her face as if overheating.

Her friends laughed. Then Nicole said, "Well, Nan, you've got a streak of kinky in you. if you think he's attractive, maybe you should go out on a date with him. If nothing else, you should get a great fuck out of it."

"Maybe I will. I'll let you know," Nan grinned back. Over the next few days, she began making her plans. "I need to get his attention, somehow. I can't just walk up to him and ask him to tie me up and fuck me," she muttered. "I need to show off my body, but also let him get the idea that I'm open to being bound. The very idea of being powerless and vulnerable while being fucked by someone I feel I can trust is such a major turn-on! And I do feel I can trust him, based on the way he treated Jessica and Nicole, plus they know I might be making a play for him."

Privately, she'd experimented for months with various forms of self bondage, getting ideas and safety tips from the Internet, and making her purchases online. The real breakthrough came on the day she noticed Anthony on the woods trail. He wasn't aware of her as she noiselessly stepped off the trail and ducked down to observe him. He was attaching something to a tree. As he moved farther down the trail toward the meadow, she silently followed. There she saw him attaching another device to a tree bordering the meadow.

Later, she examined the devices, snapping pictures of them with her phone. Using those images and a web search engine, she discovered they were trail cameras, and learned about their features. "Ah! This can be the perfect way to grab his attention," she stated to herself. "I can walk by the trail one naked a few times. It's motion detector should snap some images of me. And the meadow one can also stream video, so I can dance naked in front of it, and gradually add kinky stuff like handcuffs and shackles. Then I can have some self bondage sessions in the woods right next to the meadow. If he's interested, he'll find me. If he's not..." she shrugged. "At least I'll have some kinky outdoor bondage sessions."

As this reminiscence ended, Nan looked at the moonbeams on the trees and the ground. Judging from the angle of the moonlight, it was almost time for the moon to set. And it was time she packed up to head back home. As she did so, she smiled, beaming, as she thought to herself, "And it did work. I got his attention... he came and found me... and he learned that I was open to the idea of being restrained. True, he removed my restraints before fucking me, but that may have been because he was concerned that I might react like my girlfriends had done."

She started walking home. "They weren't kidding about the size of his cock, or his ability to use it. Of course, when I heard that first twig snap, and imagined that Tony was finally coming to meet me... even to 'use' me, my heart raced so hard with excitement, that I almost climaxed without being touched!" She grinned happily. "And tomorrow he wants me to show up naked under my raincoat, and as good as promised to tie me up and fuck me hard again!" She hugged herself with delight. "Finally, I've got a kinky playmate. I've got him... he's mine!

12