Too Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I buy you a beer tonight, then?"

"Thought you'd never ask." She smiled at him again.

Brady met her at a local bar, and did buy her a beer. Then he put his arm around her and gave her a kiss, right there. She kissed him back.

"I have a room around the corner," he said.

"Cocky aren't you?"

"Yes. Very cocky." Brady had always wanted Carrie. She was so hot. The fact that she had denied him for years made it even more exciting.

They got back to his room, an efficiency off campus. He ushered her inside, kicked the door shut and pulled her right to him, kissing her hard. She responded in kind. She was really aroused, about to be taken by this arrogant bad boy.

They were out of their clothes quickly, and she saw his cock. He was indeed cocky, and had every right to be. Carrie licked him and sucked him into her mouth. He was overwhelmed by so easily having this beautiful, and up to now untouchable, woman on her knees worshipping his dick.

Carrie dragged Brady onto the bed, laid back and spread for him. "Fuck me, please, fuck me with that big cock." Brady didn't hesitate. She was so wet that he was able to thrust into her the full way from the start. It didn't take either of them long. Brady was trying his damnedest to hold back, but that was a lost cause. In less than a minute he was pumping his cum deep into her. She felt it and started her own orgasm, convulsing on his big cock. She milked him until he faded. Then they collapsed on the bed.

"Why did we wait so long to do this, Carrie?" Brady was really curious.

"I...I really liked Pete. Still do. But I was always hot for you. Just didn't want to be your small-town slut."

"So does that mean you're my college slut?"

"Yes, for a while, at least." She was stroking his dick. She scootched around and started to lick it clean. She loved to do this with Pete. Brady had never had this happen to him. He was in a sexual frenzy as she did it. He got hard right away. He started to push her back onto the bed, but she pushed him onto his back. She mounted him and slowly fucked him, teasing him, going fast until she felt he might come, the slowing down. She had him in a desperate state, just like she used to have Pete when she did this.

"Beg to come!" She demanded.

"Please make me come, Carrie, please....."

She did, tightening herself and bouncing fast on him until he erupted into her again. The she gave him a big salty kiss as she came.

Brady was not as sexually experienced as Carrie, despite his good looks and star status. He had had two girlfriends late in his senior year in high school, and now at college he had Carrie. The two high school girls were nothing even close to Carrie. Brady felt as if he had been taken by a tornado. He 'cocky' attitude disappeared when he was naked with her. For reasons that he didn't understand, she had the upper hand. He found that he liked it. When she told him what to do, he did it. It always worked out great, so he kept it up. They fucked like animals some nights, and like lovers on others. She tied him up. She teased him mercilessly one night, never letting him come. She had some trick of pressing on his dick to keep him frustrated. Finally, she pushed him over until his dick was pointed at his face, and she jerked him until he came all over his own face. Then she jumped onto him and licked his come up, stuck her tongue into his mouth and fed it to him. He got hard right away. She lowered herself onto him and they fucked for twenty minutes straight, until he came so hard that he almost lost consciousness.

"You belong to me for a while, Brady. I teach you how to fuck, and then you go out into the world and give pleasure to lots of women. Deal?"

"Whatever you say." Brady knew that he was lost. He didn't mind. He knew she would soon start with other guys. He saw how they looked at her and she looked back. In the end he would follow her around like a pet. Sometimes he was ashamed, and thought people were laughing at him. He ignored it.

Two months into the relationship, Carrie met a fellow from the lacrosse team. He was African-American, medium complected, stocky. His name was Derrick Jones. She wanted Rick as soon as she saw him. She met him at an off-campus party thrown by one of the senior cheerleaders. Brady was there with her. The girls in the squad had seen how she had basically conquered Brady. Some were jealous, some intrigued. When Carrie met Rick, she decided to take him and Brady to Brady's apartment. She danced with Rick, and had him interested. Then the two went outside and he kissed her, long and soft.

She said, "My boyfriend is inside. He has a room down the street. All three of us could go there." At the time she was plastered against Rick. Rick agreed.

Carrie took Rick back into the party, and the two found Brady. She whispered in Brady's ear, he nodded, and they left.

The three of them walked into Brady's room. Carrie pulled Rick into a kiss, then turned to kiss Brady.

"I've never been double teamed." Carrie started to take off her clothes. The guys watched. She was naked, and she knelt in front of Rick.

She turned to Brady, "Sorry, I've seen yours, and I want to see his." She pulled down Rick's pants while he took off his shirt. He stepped out of his jeans. She pulled his cock out, pushing down his Jockeys. While Rick's overall complexion was brown, his cock was dark -- and large. Somewhat larger that Brady, who had stripped off as well.

Carrie went to work on Rick's black cock. She'd never even seen one in the flesh before. She was very excited. She wanted to suck off Brady while Rick fucked her from behind. So she shoved Brady onto the bed and started sucking his cock. She presented herself in the doggie style position to Rick.

Rick approached her, rubbed her mons, finding it very wet. So he entered her quickly and began to fuck her. She moaned around Brady's cock, as Rick plowed her. Saliva dripped down from her chin.

Brady wasn't jealous. He was getting a blow job. She could have simply left with Rick. He seemed to enjoy watching Carrie get plowed by Rick. The whole scene was intense. He spurted into Carrie's mouth, and she swallowed it. Rick was still fucking her. She thrust back harder and harder at him, and he soon came way up insider her. Her own orgasm was orgasmic.

Rick pulled out and sat on the bed. Carrie immediately got onto her knees and started licking him clean. Then she sucked his cock until he was erect again. She lay on her back with her head between Brady's legs. Rick entered her missionary style and fucked her to several orgasms before he came again.

The three of them rested on the bed.

"That was all I had hoped for," said Carrie, with a contented sigh. Rick stayed for a few minutes, then excused himself. Carrie and Brady hugged each other. Carrie whispered to Brady, "I want you to go down on me and lick me clean. You'll like it, and it would show me how much you like being my.....well....obedient...slave. That's right, slave. Do it!"

Brady was so deliciously humiliated. He knew that he would do this for her. He didn't see himself as her slave. But he knew that it might happen. He was aroused. He went down on Carrie and carefully licked all the cum off her thighs, and out of her vagina. Carrie was so thrilled. She came several times. She felt that she had completely conquered Brady. She'd have to decide what to do with him.

Events dictated her decision. The football teams' first string quarterback went down with a broken foot in the game that Saturday. Brady was the replacement. He did really well. He led the team to a victory, throwing two touchdown passes. Carrie was so proud of him, cheering on the sidelines.

However, now that Brady was the main guy, he had to spend a whole lot more time on the sport. Carrie found out that Rick had his own apartment. She went to Brady's room after the game, and she let Brady fuck her like a man should. It was his reward, and she liked it, too. But then she told Brady that she was going to spend more time with Rick, and that she would give him to another woman -- one of her fellow cheerleaders. Which one did he want?

Brady said, "You're going to give me to someone else? That's so.....well okay. I pick Cindy."

"Okay, I thought you might do that. You know, this doesn't mean we can't still have our little games, once in a while. If I decide to do that!"

Brady was always thrilled when she asserted herself over him. "Yes, Carrie. I will always be available for your pleasure." He said it as a joke, but they both knew it was true.

Carrie told Brady to treat Cindy like his bitch. She knew that Cindy would like it that way, and maybe it would restore in Brady some of his masculine self-respect. If she wanted him later, she'd take him.

Carrie spoke to Cindy about Brady. "I'm going to give up Brady, girl, and if you want him, you should hike over there after practice."

Cindy looked at her. "Why? I thought you two were a real item."

"I'm moving on. I never was going to stay with him all that long. But I like him, and I think he likes you a lot."

That settled it. Cindy did go over to Brady's room after practice that day. She was a medium height, full figured, raven haired beauty. She never had problems getting a man. She was a year older than Brady, but he was the starting quarterback, and good looking as well. She knocked on his door softly.

Brady answered wearing only a pair of gym shorts. Cindy looked at him, up and down.

"Oh, boy. You look fantastic, Brady. Can I come......in?" There was an immediate tent in Brady's shorts. He stepped back from the door to let her in. He made no effort to hide his erect state.

She stepped into his room, and she quickly grabbed his cock through his shorts.

Brady recalled what Carrie had told him about how to approach Cindy.

"On your knees and suck it." He said it with quiet force. She dropped right down and pulled his sorts off. She started to lick and suck him. He was thrilled to see this sexy woman on her knees for him. It was going to be different from what he had been with Carrie.

Later Carrie asked Cindy how it went. "It was fantastic. He's so strong and commanding." Carrie smiled. If only Cindy knew. But Cindy wanted a man to be assertive and control her. She thought Cindy was in for a good bit of doggy style.

Meanwhile Carrie carried on with Rick for four weeks. She stayed with him each night, and he satisfied her. Their sex didn't have any domination or control to it. They just fucked, sucked, licked, and had a good time.

After a while they both moved on. Rick asked a woman teaching assistant out. Carrie focused on a fair-haired basketball player. He was six feet two, and played guard. John Victor. She and John had fun times. John wanted two women at once, and told Carrie about it. She asked a girl she knew from class -- Mary Stuart -- if she'd like to...join her.

"What exactly do you mean, Carrie?" Mary was quite curious. She was an attractive blonde, a senior. She had a boyfriend, and they were planning on being married the next summer. But she also liked Carrie, and Carrie was aware of those sorts of things.

Carrie said, "I have a guy who wants a threesome with two women. You know, I thought of you right away. If we did this, we would also be with each other. I haven't done that, yet."

Mary was floored. She believed that she had hidden her attraction to Carrie. Clearly that was wrong. She found herself getting aroused. Carrie smiled at her.

"I see you might be receptive -- so to speak."

"Yes. I believe I would be 'receptive.' Who's the guy?"

"John Victor, from the basketball team. He's a nice guy, though."

"I've seen him play. He's every girl's dream. How do you do this? The quarterback and now him?"

"I go for what I want. One thing, you have a steady, right?"

"Yes.....maybe I'll feel a little guilty. We're supposed to get married in the summer."

"Well, maybe the thing to do is not tell him anything, and then later on this year I can do for you and him what you're going to do for me and John."

"Oh. Oh, I.....I'm getting hot thinking about it. My guy isn't in your league, though. He's an ordinary guy. But I love him."

"You think he'd go for it? I like ordinary guys. Mostly they have hidden talents, if you try hard enough to bring those out. My main man is just an ordinary guy. I love him. But he's at another campus. I'll be with him all summer, though."

"You're a complicated woman. How soon can we see each other?"

"Tonight? Here's the address. 7:00?"

"I'm really looking forward to you. I mean it. You know." She was flustered. Carrie thought she was very sexy when flustered.

That night Mary showed up right on time. John opened the door. He had on only a terry robe. Carrie also came to the door. She wasn't wearing anything at all.

"Come in and make yourself comfortable," said John. "Carried already has made herself comfortable, as you see."

Mary stared right at John. He was so tall and sexy. She said, "I'd like to have a look under your robe." She was lowering herself down to her knees as she said this. She didn't wait for permission, just opened the front of his robe. His big dick swung out. She kissed it.

'I'd like to get more acquainted with this....I mean you...." She was so aroused. Her nerves had been tight, but now.....she was overcome by lust for these people. They were going to have her any way they wanted. She knew that.

She sucked his cock into her mouth, and John got hard right away. Carrie joined Mary on her knees in front of John. John was in heaven, seeing them taking turns licking and sucking him. Carrie arose, grabbed each of them by the hand, and pulled them into the bedroom. Mary stripped quickly. She had dressed for speed. An A-line and shoes. Less than ten seconds. No panties to forget. She was an organized, controlled woman. Not so much now, though.

Carrie lay down on the bed, feet toward the top. She motioned Mary to straddle her face. Mary did that, and leaned forward to lick Carrie as Carrie started to lick her. John strode up to the bed. Mary was at the perfect height to be fucked from behind. So that's what he did. Mary was surprised at first, when John's big dick pushed into her. But she welcomed it with a moan. The three of them licked and fucked. Carrie had a direct view of John's cock fucking in and out of Mary. John's balls would brush Carries' forehead as he thrust in and out. Carrie licked Mary's clit, then John's cock. She started coming very quickly and the orgasms just kept rolling through her. Mary was sucking on Carries clit, and Carrie's orgasms drove her on. She tightened around John, spasms so intense that they were on the edge of pain. This brought John over the top, and he spurted time after time into Mary's womb. Mary was driven to the edge of consciousness by this. By the time John petered out, Mary was momentarily gone, somewhere toward sexual nirvana.

John's cock popped out of Mary, and Carrie's face was covered with their juices, which she licked up as fast as she could. She sucked John's cummy cock until it was glistening. Then she flipped Mary over and licked her clean as well, waking her from her trance, and getting her to come again.

Carrie kissed them both with her salty lips. They all collapsed onto the bed.

"Wow," muttered John. "I don't think anything could top that. Only twenty-one and it's all downhill."

Carrie started to laugh. "We'll just have to work harder."

Mary was speechless, still.

The evening, and night, and early morning was filled with various combinations, all of which led to one or more orgasms. At about 8:00am they all took showers and ate eggs. As the women were about to leave, John said, "I want to thank you -- both of you -- so much for this. It was something I'll remember until I die." He gave them both a kiss on the forehead.

When they were outside, Carrie asked Mary whether her man wanted a threesome.

"I mentioned it to him. He was curious. I told him I'd bring the 'other woman' over some time this week, so he could decide."

"Yeah, well let's give it a few days, for recovery."

"Maybe come over Friday night?"

"Okay. Seven? Food?"

"Seven, maybe a salad. But if he accepts I know you'll probably jump him before anyone has a chance to eat." She laughed.

"You're one to talk. You had my man's cock in your mouth before the door closed."

"Hmmm. Can't argue with that. Lets' just play it out then." They walked on.

Mary was a little hesitant about Joe having sex with Carrie. Mary thought that if Carrie wanted Joe, she might easily get him -- permanently. But she reasoned that if Joe was that type, she didn't want him as her husband. She didn't think Joe was that type. And she didn't think Carrie wanted that, either.

Friday came. At 7:00 Carrie knocked on the apartment door of the address she had. Mary opened the door, wearing a variation of her speed outfit. Carrie had noted how Mary had dressed for the John threesome. She had on a short, zippered dress, and shoes. Both of them were pulsing with sexual energy. Mary's intended, Joe Hallen, was possibly in true danger.

Mary said, "Carrie, this is Joe." Joe was a man of average height and build. He had a pleasant face and close-cut brown hair. He was wearing docker shorts and a T-shirt, with sandals.

Joe was stunned to see Carrie, a woman so beautiful that he would never have thought he had any chance with her. He stuck out his hand to shake.

"Hi," he said.

Carrie didn't talk. Joe reminded her of Pete. She took his hand and dragged him into a hug. She took his face between her hands and gave him the hottest, tongue swirling kiss she could give. He returned the kiss. Carrie broke the kiss, but not the hug.

"Are you ready, stud? Because I'm gonna fuck you dry and then do your woman."

She shoved him backwards, until he fell seated onto the couch. She was out of her shoes, and stood over him to unzip and discard her dress. His eyes bugged out when he saw her completely naked. She went to her knees and took off his sandals, pulled his dockers and underwear right down. He had a decent sized cock, maybe a little smaller than Pete's. But it was pretty, smooth and pink. She sucked it down. Poor Joe hadn't any chance against her. She didn't want to get him off right then. So she used her trick of pressing at the base of his dick when she thought he might erupt. After a couple of minutes, she stood up and mounted him as he sat there. She leaned in and stuck her tongue onto his mouth. She had him by the sides of his head and kept him pinned to the back of the couch. She was furiously bouncing up and down on his member. Now she was about to come. She felt so powerful, to have taken this man so easily, right in front of his future wife. She started coming hard. She was growling deep in her throat -- 'fuck, fuck, fuck...."

Joe erupted inside her. That made her orgasm even better. They subsided, and he slipped out of her.

"Hi, Joe," she said. "Happy to meet you. If you just do as we say, you will likely survive."

Before he could frame an answer, Carrie rolled off him and Mary, now also naked, knelt and started licking his dick. She finished that and moved to Carrie. Joe was, improbably, aroused again and watched Mary bring Carrie off. The three of them went into the bedroom, where Joe fucked Mary for a long time. She rode him cowboy, giving Carrie a shot at her clit, and his balls and cock.

The three continued well into the night. Joe awoke he next morning, realizing that he had, indeed, survived. A close thing, though. They brushed their teeth, and then Joe fucked Carrie missionary style. She showered up, ate a bagel and left them. She fully expected Mary to fuck him again. It turned out that he was good for many erections, not too far apart.

Carrie really hoped that this carnal event didn't mess up their relationship. She thought it wouldn't. She had found it to be very satisfying. She liked the interaction with Mary.