Too Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FRESHMAN PETE

Meanwhile, Pete was also busy. Not nearly as busy as Carrie, who kept him apprised of her activities, in outline form only. He hadn't been happy when she told him about Brady. But she convinced him that Brady was left over business from high school, and no threat. He was happy when she said she had given him to her friend. (But what did she mean by saying it that way? He'd have to ask later.)

Pete was truly at loose ends about trying for other women while at school. He was in love with Carrie. But she was repeatedly having sex with other guys, and girls for that matter. They had both agreed on this. Maybe he was reluctant, but she was going to do it anyway. So Pete was only halfheartedly looking for a woman to fuck. No worries, they found him, just like Carrie said they would.

Jane Braxton was also a freshman, just 18 years old. She was from upstate, and was also a math/science student, mainly. She was in all of Pete's classes. She was a nice looking woman, 5'7", slim figure, but with good hips. (At least Pete thought they were attractive.) She had brown hair, and brown eyes. She also had about her an air of seriousness, no-nonsense. After about two weeks at school, Jane decided that she liked Pete. She made some tentative forays toward a 'friendship.' She sat down next to him one day in the park by the lake.

"Pete, hi, I'm Jane. You're in all of my classes."

"Yep," Pete said, smiling, "I noticed. Maybe we should form our own study group."

"Oh, that might be helpful -- for both of us. And we might get more relaxed as well, you know."

'But where would we go to have our study and relaxation group?"

Jane said, "Teri Driscoll -- you know our T.A. in calculus -- she has an extra room. She offered it to me. But I'm a little short of the rent. I wonder if maybe we could.....combine."

"You mean, join together to get and use the room? How much would I need?"

"Forty a month. Me the same." She smiled at him.

This whole exchange, complete with nascent double entendres, was awkward for them. Neither had much dating experience. Jane was not a virgin. She had waited until the summer after high school graduation (when she was fully eighteen) to have full sex. She picked out a fellow who was back from college for the summer, flirted with him until he asked her out, and then allowed herself to be 'seduced' on the second date. The sex was not great, and there was pain. But that was only once. After that the two worked on it for a while, and she started to have orgasms from vaginal sex. The liaison lasted most of the summer. The guy, Roy, was not experienced either, and they mostly did straight missionary sex. Then off to college she went, where she was now working hard to seduce Pete.

She took Pete around to see the room. It was five blocks from campus. Teri was a twenty-four year old graduate student who was on the satellite campus to fulfill a requirement that she teach small introductory classes. She was set to be there for the full academic year. Teri was a lively sort, short, full figured, with reddish hair and blue eyes. She was of Irish stock.

She showed Jane and Pete the room. It had a double bed, and shared a bath with Teri. When she offered Jane the room, she didn't anticipate that Jane would bring a guy along. But she needed the money, and Pete looked like he was a nice boy. So, they had a deal. Teri asked them to come for dinner that night, and the agreed.

It was a nice dinner. Teri made hot dogs, with chili, and had a salad. After, they helped her clean up. Now there was an awkward few moments, when Jane and Pete kind of sidled into the room. Teri found that to be really amusing. She had no doubt that they'd spend the night, although neither of them had any other clothing there then. She didn't believe they'd need clothing that night. As she read it, the hadn't had any sex yet. But they had a bed in a private room.

Pete closed the bedroom door, and turned to Jane. She smiled at him.

She said, "I'm not very experienced at this, Pete. I hope I can be okay for you."

"You don't need to worry. After all, we're here to relax. I'm going to take off my shirt and shoes." He did. Jane thought that he had a nice chest. No hair to speak of, but muscles, not flab.

Jane took off her shirt, and bra. She had medium sized breasts, no sag. Pete just shucked his pants and boxers, and stood there naked. Jane took off her panties. They stepped into an embrace. Pete then tugged her onto the bed. He pushed her legs apart and started to lick her. She seemed shy at first, but soon got into it. She was saying, "Oh, oh, oh...."

She had an orgasm and Pete then moved to enter her. He slowly pushed into her. She responded with a moan. Pete upped the pace, moved so he would rub her clit when he thrust. She was flooded with intense sensations that she had never felt before. She came so hard. She was short of breath. Pete just kept on. Jane was in a sort of trance, just feeling what was going on in her genital area. Pete started to come inside her, and she came with him.

Pete relaxed, rolled off. "That was great, Jane."

Oh, yeah. You don't know how great....." She was still breathing hard.

That night Pete fucked her three times. The next one was doggy style. Then she was on top. She liked each one. Maybe the last was best. She found that she was able to control her responses better. She could come when she wanted.

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, they were both a bit embarrassed when they had to shower in the shared bathroom. But Teri just smiled at them.

"You guys sure made the best of the bed. I....was amazed. Maybe I'll be a little tired today."

"Oh, sorry. We just were having a good time." Pete was smiling at her. He didn't think she was annoyed. He thought she was aroused. He thought maybe she had several orgasms of her own last night.

Teri smiled back at him. "Not a problem at all. I was....pleased that you liked the bed." They all laughed at that.

Pete and Jane showered and went to breakfast at a Denny's. Then they moved some stuff of theirs into the new room. After that, they both had class. Pete considered Teri, and her reaction to the crescendo of sex that she must have heard the night before. She was, he thought, very interested in that. He wondered if Jane might like to have a third. But he decided to let that rest for a few days until the two of them were better acquainted. He and Jane, that is.

The next days -- or nights -- were similar to the first at the new apartment. Jane and Pete decided to cook a meal for themselves and Teri. Pete was a good cook, and bought the supplies. Some shrimp, some spuds, and salad makings, especially tomato and onion. He also got some cookies. He alerted Teri that he would cook a dinner for her that evening. He showed up at about 5:00pm and Teri was already there.

"Hey," Pete said to her, "I hope you got the message. I have shrimp."

Teri was looking at Pete now, them being alone, and she really liked what she saw. Yet she didn't want to screw up the apartment arrangement, nor his new relationship.

She chuckled, "You can cook whenever you want. I usually get pizza, or some such."

"Healthy eating is important, Teri." Pete was serious about this.

"I know, but when you are just doing for one, it's not so easy. Maybe we should come to some sort of agreement about meals, at least breakfast and dinner. In fact, there are a number of things we could come to an agreement about." She said this with a little duck of her head, and a killer smile.

Pete understood exactly what she was doing. "I'd....well, I myself would jump. But, I just really met Jane, you know."

"Maybe we should sound her out. I'm between squeezes, and there's only so much listening I can take."

"Tell you what, Teri. Let's see what happens tonight after dinner. Maybe you should open some wine."

"Okay, I have a white in the fridge."

Pete stared some prep for the meal, and Jane came in at about 5:30. She gave him a kiss, and said hi to Teri. Then she went for a quick shower.

When she came back, Pete had dinner almost ready. At about 6:00 they sat down to eat. It was a simple meal and tasted great.

Teri said, "Jane, you have made a great catch with Pete here. He cooks, and of course, the other."

Jane blushed. "He is a nice guy. I have absolutely nothing to complain about." Jane took another sip of wine. She was feeling mildly amorous. Teri was looking at her with some intensity. Teri was also flirting with Pete. Pete was kind of flirting back. Jane didn't feel jealous. She briefly wondered why. She finished her glass of wine. Teri poured her another. Jane was no fool. She realized that Teri wanted Pete, at least Pete. Jane was intrigued by the idea. She wasn't in love with Pete. She lusted after him, for sure. He had opened her sexual horizons way beyond what they had been. Those horizons maybe would open some further if Teri became involved. Jane was tipsy, but not averse to experiments, tipsy or not.

Jane said, "I see that things could happen here tonight. Before I drink a lot more, I'd like to see what they might be. I don't want to be too drunk and miss all the fun. She stood up. She smiled at Teri.

"I'd like to watch Pete fuck you, Teri. I believe you'd like Pete to fuck you. I believe Pete would like to fuck you. So, which bed should we use?"

"Mine," said Teri. "It's a king." She turned and walked into her room. The two women seemed to have come to some sort of understanding. Who was Pete to disagree?

Teri had her clothes off quickly. Jane also was not slow to shed hers. Pete decided to play it cool. He watched the women strip naked. He had his shoes and shirt off. But then he stopped.

Teri said, "What?"

Pete replied, "Maybe I'm shy. You're really sexy, Teri. So is Jane. I'm outnumbered."

Jane said, "No silly games, Pete. Strip and fuck this woman so I can watch." She started rubbing herself.

Pete stripped off his pants and underwear. Of course, he had a raging erection. Teri was impressed. She was older and had more experience. But she had been in a dry spell. She decided on a direct approach. She shoved Pete onto her bed and grabbed his dick. She licked it, she sucked it, and then she lay on her back and spread her legs.

"Sorry, no more foreplay. Fuck me, please." Pete wasn't going to argue. He glanced at Jane as he was about to enter Teri. Jane was mesmerized. She was staring right at Pete's dick as it slowly pushed its way into their landlord. Their landlord moaned, then she grabbed Pete's ass cheeks and pulled him deep into her. Pete thrust hard into Teri, because it seemed as if she wanted that. She did. She had an orgasm, and another. Pete pulled out, eliciting a groan. But he flipped Teri over into doggy position, and entered her again. He like the feel of it, and he was going to come soon. Harder and harder. He started to ejaculate into Teri. She moaned again and came again.

When Pete looked over at Jane, she was coming on her fingers.

"That was so hot," she said, whispering.

Pete lay on his back, with Teri on one side and Jane on the other. Jane started stroking his cock. Teri rubbed his chest. She was fascinated by his smooth, muscled pectorals. She also liked his hard abs. She was older, but she had never had a guy so well built and smooth. Not to mention that Jane had him hard again.

Jane moved on top of Pete, lowered herself onto him, and began fucking him. At first it was slow, then faster. Teri started fondling her tits. She came so hard when that happened. But Pete was still hard. Jane was sated. She got off, leaving Pete sticking straight up. Teri took advantage of the situation to mount and ride him. This coupling took a good deal longer, because Teri had a series of small orgasms, one after the other. But when Pete started bucking hard into her, about to come, she came first. Then Pete filled her. She fell off. Maybe ten minutes later they all got thirsty, and hungry.

They ate, naked, in the kitchen. There were a lot of smiles and some good-natured kidding. It was ten o'clock, and they had all night. They used it, too.

Now that the ice was broken, the three had a truly open sexual relationship. All of them were satisfied. Maybe Pete got worn out at times. Also, he had to study. But generally, he had a full night, each night, with one or the other, or both.

Thanksgiving break came. Pete went home, and Carrie was there. She had located a room in a complex that rented by the week. It was inexpensive, because the holiday cut business. As soon as the two had spent a decent amount of time with their respective parents, Carrie took Pete to the room. She did a slow strip for him, teasing him, like she had done before. He reciprocated. They were not frenzied in their lovemaking. At first, they were gentle. But Carrie got carried away. She took Pete with her, and they ended up in grunting animal sex. The kind Carrie liked best, even with Pete. Pete was okay with that.

They only had three sessions in the room, because they had to spend time with relatives, and eat turkey. But those three sessions renewed and secured their mutual passion, and love.

When they were dressed after the third session, Pete had a question.

"Carrie, we're both having sex with others, multiple others. I confess to being confused. I like Jane and Teri, and I have great sex with them. I'm sure you have great sex with a number of people. But it's different for me when I'm with you. And I put that down to love. But I wonder about you. Is it different for you?"

"Yes. I mean, there are various kinds of orgasms. Maybe even for guys. And the most intense ones are great fun for me. I have that with you, most of the time. I also have that with others. Guys. Woman don't make me come as hard. So, once it gets to that level, I think the difference, like you said, is love. We love each other, and have for a long time, even before sex. That won't change, I think. PLUS, we also get each other off so hard!!!"

They laughed. They cried when Pete drove off back to school on Sunday afternoon. But that night he fucked Jane. Teri was still away.

That's how their winter/spring semesters went, for both. Pete had Jane and Teri. Carrie had three fit, hung lovers, and one dorky guy from a math class. That guy, Lionel, (she called him the Train), was the most fun for her. He was her age, and was a virgin. He was of average build, but dark haired. He had such an innocent enthusiasm, though, that Carrie decided to teach him all of what she knew about sex. He was her project.

She soon got bored with the three fit guys. But she didn't get bored with the Train. She met him at math, and then saw him at the snack bar, sitting by himself. She sat down across from him and said hi.

He looked up, "Hi, you're Carrie." He was struggling.

"That's right. You're Lionel, like the train. I wonder if you could give me some help with my math tonight?" She didn't need help with her math. She wanted to get him into her room. It was the same one she used to go to when Brady had it. He had moved on, but it was convenient for her.

Lionel said, "Sure.....but I didn't think you'd need help. You seem real smart."

"Well, Train, I sometimes don't get enough time to study. I'm having problems with fractals."

"Okay. When?"

She told him 7:00, gave him the address, and said she'd have pizza. The whole enterprise was interesting to her. Plus, he was smart, and she liked that. He'd be easy to teach.

At 7:00 on the dot, there came a knock at her door. It was Lionel, and the pizza guy. She paid the pizza, and Lionel came into the room. He was nervous, she could tell.

"Want pizza, beer?" I don't have wine now.

"Both, please.",

Carrie was dressed in one of her quick strip outfits, a tightish zip front dress and flip flops. Lionel sat on the couch, when Carrie gestured to him. She put two pieces of pizza on a plate, opened a bottle of beer and swayed toward him. She bent way over as she put them on the table, so that he could see her tits. She sat down next to him. Close.

Lionel had not been totally celibate in his life, but he was a virgin. He had had petting sessions in high school. But he knew this woman was way beyond his level. So it really never occurred to him that she was trying to seduce him. He took a sip of his beer. He had seen her tits, and he was erect. He couldn't help it. If he had stopped to consider, he would have said it was the highlight of his life. But right then he was embarrassed. And now she was sitting with her thigh plastered against his. She opened a book to fractals. He tried to look at the book. He did look at the book. But when she bent over to point to a problem, she brushed against his arm with her breast. He was in a true predicament. His pants were brushing against his hard cock. He thought he might be about to come in his pants. That would be so embarrassing. But the harder he tried to hold back, the more danger that he would come. A predicament.

Carrie solved his dilemma.

"Lionel, I see that you're distracted. If we are to get anywhere with our math, I'll have to take care of that, won't I?" She brushed her hand briefly over his bulging pants.

Lionel moaned. Carrie slipped to her knees in front of him, and she carefully unzipped his jeans. She reached inside his trousers, pulled them down. She wondered if he would come before she got his cock out. But Lionel was so stunned by this development that he momentarily forgot that he was struggling to keep from embarrassment.

Carrie got his cock out. She liked it. It was pink, not real large, and it was ready to explode. She was quick to suck it into her mouth, and she pumped the shaft with the beautiful fingers of her beautiful hand. Lionel came so hard into her mouth that she thought she might be injured. She wasn't. She was good at swallowing, and got most of it down her throat. It was so thrilling to her to do this to this nice boy. She actually had a small orgasm.

After he was completely drained, Carrie took her mouth off him. She looked around to see where the cum that had escaped had gone. Some was on her dress front. She stood up.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't swallow it all, and some is on my dress." She took a finger and swiped a glob of cum off her dress. She licked it off her finger. Lionel was hard again. Carrie was really impressed when she saw that.

"Well," she said, "better get out of this, it's wet." She unzipped the dress and dropped it onto the floor. She still had her flip flops on, though.

"I see that you're not quite ready for math yet, are you?" She reached to his dick, stroked the front. He was nineteen, and apparently he could get hard only a minute after coming.

Carrie pulled his pants further down. "Scootch up." She commanded. When he did, she tugged his pants all the way off. His sneakers came off with them. His tighty whities were halfway down his thighs. Carrie straddled him and lowered herself slowly onto his cock, all the time watching his face. She could see a mixture of lust and awe. No fear, no hesitation. She smiled at him when she was all the way down onto him.

"Do you like that, Train?"

"Oh....oh yes!"

"Am I the first girl who's ever had you?"

"Yes. The first." He was moaning. He began thrusting when she started bouncing on him.

"Suck on my tits." He obeyed. A little soft to start.

"Harder, suck harder, stud." He did. Carrie had a big orgasm when he did that. She loved being so dominant over this boy. It made her feel so powerful. She pulled his face from her breasts and stuck her tongue right down into his mouth. She was bouncing and tongue fucking his mouth. She had the idea that she was raping him. It flashed into her brain, and when it did, she came as hard as she had before. This time her powerful spasms brought Lionel to another orgasm. It was just as powerful as the first. Carrie felt spurt after spurt inside her. It kept her orgasm going longer than ever. When they had both been sated again, Carrie gave him a soft kiss.