Too Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you so much, Lionel. That was great. You have nice cock."

"Um....I....thanks. For everything." He was still stunned.

Carrie got up off him. She looked at his body carefully for the first time. He had a slim, hairy chest. He had a lot of pubic hair, very dark. His legs were slim, but his thighs looked muscly.

She wagged her finger at him. "You haven't touched your pizza. Eat up. You're going to need all your energy."

She turned and walked to the table, got a piece of pizza and started to eat it. She took his beer and had a swig. He started to eat his own pizza. He was still stunned, but hungry. He really didn't understand what had happened. He knew that Carrie had basically taken him, but he couldn't think why she was attracted to him. But he was only curious. He'd have to go with the flow. She sat down next to him again, still naked. She had even lost the flip flops.

"Why don't you take off that shirt? It isn't covering much." He did. Now he had only his socks on. He took them off.

When we finish this elegant dinner, we'll have to see what you need to know, to please any woman. You have a nice body. Your cock is pretty, tasty too. So, you have all the tools, and only need training."

"I see. Are you going to train me up, then? Because I'd really like that. I don't understand why you want to do it, though. You could have anyone. You have had, so I hear. Why me?"

"I like you. And.....I like to have the upper hand, you know? With you, I think you'll do what I tell you. Won't you?"

"Yes. Within reason. Or maybe even not within reason. Don't hurt me."

"I'll try not to. I'm not into pain. When I finish with you, I'll give you to some other woman, and you'll be able to please her, make her come, squirm. Deal?"

"Oh, yes. Deal."

"Okay, we'll shake on it." She grabbed his cock and shook it. That had the desired effect. She was impressed with his ability to reinflate.

"You're amazing. Let's go to the bedroom."

That night, she taught him how to please her with his tongue. And she taught him how to adjust his angle in the missionary position so that he rubbed her clit. While she did this, she had multiple orgasms. She was having a great time.

He stayed the night. When they woke up, she lent him a toothbrush. They sat and ate some cereal. Orange juice.

"We have class. And then we can have another lesson here. I also have some math questions. Let's get going."

Before they went out the door, she turned and gave him a hot kiss, with tongue.

"Just a reminder who's the boss." She smiled at him, tweaked his hard cock.

Carrie taught Lionel may lessons over the semester. She didn't completely give up her alpha lovers, but she cut way back. When she needed to be submissive, which sometimes happened, she'd go get a big alpha guy and have him fuck her silly. But her big thrill was driving the Train.

Toward the end of the semester, when she was about to go home for the summer, she decided that the Train was well trained. So, she gave him to a girl she knew who was from his home town, Alice Stanton. Alice was a ball girl for the football team. That was how Carrie met her. She was cute, in a girl next door way. She was athletic and to Carrie she seemed perfect for Lionel. So she told Lionel that it was time for him to use his new skills in the wide world.

"You mean we can't do it any more?"

"Well, summer's coming, and you need another woman. I found you one from your home town. Come around tonight."

Carrie had Alice come around that night, and introduced her to Lionel. She had told each of them that she believed they would hit it off. She told Alice that Lionel's nickname was the Train, because he was so good in bed. When Alice saw him, she didn't believe it. But Carrie took charge.

She turned to Lionel, "Strip off, Train. She needs to see."

Lionel instantly obeyed her. He was naked and hard in seconds. Alice did indeed like what she saw. He was lean, and he had a nice hard cock. Why fight fate? She stepped forward and took hold of his cock. She started to wank him. But Lionel wasn't the patsy that he had been before Carrie. He pulled Alice into a hug. Carrie watched from across the room, as Lionel undid the buttons at the back of Alice's dress, and pushed it down. Alice hadn't noticed, because she had Lionel's hard dick pressed into her belly. Lionel also undid her bra, and suddenly he had her stripped to the waist, wearing only panties, violet, lacy panties. He tossed her onto the bed and pulled her panties down. He brought her off with his tongue. Then he flipped her over and fucked her from behind. Carrie masturbated as she watched. She had taught him well. She was proud to send him back out into the wide world of sex.

Carrie and Pete had a room that summer, and they used it every day. Pete had a job at a computer repair place, worked four days a week. Carrie did morning day care. They'd eat dinner at the parents, one or the other, then repair downtown to their room. All the parents knew why they left after dinner. Sometimes they'd come home to sleep, sometimes not. Weekends were for fun stuff in the days, sex at night. At times they seemed like a married couple. Except they had sex every day, mostly several times. Carrie was very excited by this. She believed that their passionate couplings, and time spent together meant that they would be able to survive college forays.

The summer moved on. Carrie especially liked when Pete made sweet love to her, maybe twice a week. He'd be slow, considerate, and kind, in a way. He would treat her gently. Well, until he got totally aroused. Then not so gentle. Normally their moods were congruent.

SOPHOMORES

Pete and Carrie's summer ended with them still in love, and also in lust. Carrie had carefully questioned Pete about Teri and Jane. They were the only two women Pete had had sex with as a freshman. (Carrie believed that most freshman boys were lucky to get a wank, much less two women.)

Carrie was on the lookout for signs that Pete was falling for Jane, or, to a lesser degree, Teri. She didn't see that. She knew that Jane and Pete had kept the lease on the apartment they had shared with Teri. She couldn't say who else would live there. A new renter had to be secured. Almost at the end of the summer, Jane called Pete and said she'd found a couple who wanted to split the apartment. She thought they'd be okay. The rent was agreed upon, and a deal done. (Teri had moved back to main campus.)

Meanwhile, Carrie had sublet Brady's room for the summer, and now she was going to move back in. In mid-August she and Pete drove off toward more adventures. Carrie had decided to rein in her alpha male forays. She found that she enjoyed training up naïve young men, exercising dominance over them. She decided to pursue that, maybe with two or three guys. She liked freshmen, and geeks. But they couldn't be ugly. She sought hidden potential. In math classes, geeks were a dime a dozen. She needed to sort through for ones she might take.

PETE

The new couple turned out to be two women. They were returning to college, both after divorces. Katie was thirty-one. She was small, with jet black hair, and white skin. She had been married for four years, divorced for three.

Her companion was Jill. She was thirty, divorced two years after a two-year marriage. Jill was blonde, brown eyed, and voluptuous. Pete liked them both, but wondered if they were lovers. They had known each other from their home town in the western part of the state.

That question was partly answered when Pete looked into their old room -- he and Jane had moved into Teri's, with its king bed -- and found twin beds. Before there had been a double. He recalled that the management allowed switching furniture. So, he thought the two friends didn't want to sleep together. Whether they had sex was another matter. Despite himself, he was interested in the answer. He asked Jane.

"I have no idea. They switched out the bed. I was sorry to see it go. Still, they seem affectionate. We'll have to listen. When we're not making noise ourselves."

Jane invited Katie and Jill to dinner on the day they moved in. Pete cooked. Brats, slaw, potato salad. Beer. The four sat around the table.

The food was appreciated. Katie said, "Does Pete cook a lot?"

Jane smiled, "Yes. He likes it. He has a lot of recipes. We split the food budget with Teri, but Pete cooked mostly. We can do that with you guys, if you want."

Jill laughed. "Pete has no say?"

Pete said, "I like to cook. But I bet one or both of you are also good at it. So, if we make a deal about food, I'm happy to share the cooking."

"Well put, Pete." Jill looked smug. "Katie is a gourmet cook. We can work something out, though. Maybe not for lunches."

That night Jane and Pete didn't hear any sounds of sex from the other room. After a while, Pete was fiddling with Jane's breasts. That developed into a full blown session. Noises were made. Jane hadn't warned the new tenants. But the two of them had no intention of being quiet.

The next morning, Pete got up and took a shower early -- 6:00am. When he came out of the bathroom, wearing a pair of exercise shorts, Katie was at the stove, making pancakes. She must have mixed the batter the night before. She looked at Pete. Katie was wearing a thin robe. Pete looked at her.

"Smells good, what kind?" Katie still was looking at him. Up and down. It started to make Pete a little nervous.

Finally, Katie answered, "Blueberry." Pete decided that he shouldn't be intimidated by Katie's staring at his body. He looked her up and down, just as she was doing to him. And, he couldn't help it -- he got hard. Katie flipped a pancake off the griddle. She turned to Pete and ran her finger along his boxers, along his cock. She smiled at him. Pete was about to reach into her robe, when Jane emerged from their bedroom.

"Well, it didn't take you two very long, did it?"

Katie looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry, Jane. I just have been without for a while. And, you know, Pete looks good."

"Yes, he's a tasty treat. Sometimes I don't mind sharing."

Jill, who had come from the other room, said, "Sharing what?"

Jane said, "Pete, sometimes. We had an arrangement with Teri."

Jill was now staring at Pete, especially at his cock, which was pushing his boxers out about as far as they could go.

Jill was no shrinking violet. "We heard you guys. Let's see what we have here." She gestured at Pete to show his dick. He did. He just pulled off his boxers. He slowly whirled around, so they could see him from all angles.

Katie said, breathlessly, "I saw him first. I got dibs." She looked at Jane. Jane nodded. Katie turned off the grill, grabbed Pete by the cock and dragged him into her bedroom.

Jane walked over and put more batter on the grill, turned it back on. She looked at Jill. Jill was clearly aroused.

"You can go ahead and touch yourself, I'll finish breakfast." Just then a loud scream came from the room -- Katie -- "Oh, yes, yes.....Oh...."

Jill sat on the couch and started masturbating. More sounds, grunting, 'Ooof, ooof......and Oh, God....Oh...." Springs were squeaking. Jill had an orgasm. Jane put on more pancakes. But she was also getting hot. She flipped the cakes. She started rubbing on her panties. When the cakes were done, so was she. She was not one to waste time.

Pete let out a roar. Not something that can be articulated. Underneath it they could hear Katie -- "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH." The noise subsided.

Jane put the pancakes on the table, some plates, butter, syrup. Juice. Jill was coming to the table when Pete appeared, naked, and walked over to the bathroom. Jill's eyes followed him the entire way. Jane's, too. Pete was unaware. He ran the water in the sink and used a washcloth to clean himself. The he wandered into the kitchen, picked up his boxers and put them on . Jill and Jane watched every second of that. Pete was aware of them, then. He smiled at Jane, and then at Jill.

Jill said, "I have to go to class, but I'm going to have you for lunch." She turned to her plate, put a couple of cakes on it, and poured syrup. Then she looked at Pete again. "You know, Pete, I would have cleaned you up. Save a washcloth." She gave him an innocent smile. Pete got hard again. Maybe not as big as before.

He said, "Lunch, then." And he sat down and put some cakes on his plate. Katie came out of the room, moving in a trancelike way. She went to the bathroom, started the shower. A few minutes later, she came out with a towel around her head, wearing the robe. Pete was a little disappointed. Jane was as well. Katie sat at the table, took some pancakes, and syrup.

She said, "Thank you, Pete. I really needed that."

"I enjoyed it, Katie. I'm happy that you did, too." Pete was smiling.

Jill got up and went into the bathroom. She started the shower. (Lucky that the building had point of contact.)

Jane and Pete ate, and dressed to go to class. As they came out of their room, Jill walked from the bathroom, naked. She smiled at Pete, and then she smiled at Jane. Both of them smiled back. Jill twirled around. Pete began to clap. Jane and Katie joined in. Jill took a bow, a very deep and interesting bow, and went to her room. Pete's erection was somewhat less obvious, now that he had on Dockers. Nonetheless, the two women present were aware of it. Pete didn't notice. He was gathering up books for his backpack.

Jane and Pete left for class. When they were outside, Jane said, "Pete, how are you going to pass your classes? You'll always be otherwise engaged. And. I want to be clear, your mine first while we're here at school." She wasn't smiling then.

Pete said, "I'll remember. Do you want one or both of them?"

"Maybe. I'll let you know after your lunch date, and we talk."

Pete's lunch date with Jill turned out to be spectacular for both of them. Jill was waiting for him when he bounced into the apartment. Jill only had on a sarong-type thing, and when she saw Pete, she just dropped it. She hadn't said so, but she was as starved for sex as Katie. Maybe more. She wasted no time. Pete had been impressed with her body when he saw her naked. He hadn't listened to well in his classes, because he was contemplating what he would do to that body. As it turned out, he had some good ideas.

Jill, of course, was not inexperienced at sex. She'd been married, and she'd had guys before and after. Once or twice she'd had a great time with a guy. Two guys, actually -- both younger. But Pete knew things that other guys didn't. For instance, he took only seconds to adjust his missionary position so that her clit was constantly subject to friction. And he knew how to fuck her from behind and get her off while rubbing her clit. She was sure there were other things, but the lunch date ended after ninety minutes, with her screaming orgasm as she rode him.

The two of them wandered out of the bedroom, looking sheepish. Jane and Katie gave them a round of applause.

Katie said, "I would have like to see it. Maybe later."

Pete just blushed. "I don't have any objection to spectators. In fact, maybe I'll get to watch some stuff." He looked at the three women. He smiled as he saw them eying each other. He wondered if Katie and Jill had a sexual component between them. No matter, he was sure Jane would mess with both of them at some point. Something else he really liked about her.

Lunch was tacos. Very good. Then they all had afternoon classes. Pete did some food shopping after class. He got ground turkey, onions, salad greens. He also bought burger buns. He was sure Katie would cook better stuff, but didn't know if she'd do it that night.

As Pete cooked, the four of them discussed -- arrangements. Jane was worried that Pete would, eventually, burn out.

Jill said, "He seems pretty resilient to me. So young.....oh." Just discussing this made her tingle.

Jane replied, "Calm down, girl. This is serious. It was one thing for Pete to have two women last year. Now, I don't know. At least we have to keep tabs on who's doing what. And, Pete, you have to tell us if you are feeling worn down, or falling behind in school."

"Okay, I promise." Pete said it facetiously, but meant it anyway. He served up dinner. Katie had made a dessert pudding.

After, Jane dragged Pete into their room. They made a lot of noise. Then they came out to watch TV. The other two were watching a chick flick. Katie was in a t-shirt and panties. Jill had on a long night shirt, not very effective cover. Pete caught himself staring.

Jill was the bolder of the two new tenants. When Jane got up during a commercial, Jill just moved on Pete, straddled him as he sat on the couch and gave him as hot a kiss as she could muster. It was quite enough to get Pete interested. Jill hitched up and pulled his shorts aside, freeing him up. He was hard, and she had no panties. She positioned herself over him and started fucking him, slow and easy. There were moans from both of them. And then from Katie, who had dropped to the floor so she could see Pete's dick going in and out of Jill. Jane joined her on the floor.

Jill moaned, "He's like a machine. A fucking machine. A fucking, fucking machine....umf, umf..."

Jane put her arm around Katie. She turned Katie's face away from the cock show and kissed her. It started tentative, but got hot and deep. Katie was into it. She'd never had sex with a woman. But watching the two people fucking right there made her so hot. Jane reached and rubbed her through her panties. Katie had an orgasm. Jane waited, then pulled Katie's panties off. Katie didn't resist. Jane moved between her legs and started licking. It didn't take Katie long to come hard. She was still watching Pete fuck Jill. Or, rather, Jill fucking Pete.

Jane rolled away after the orgasm. She sat in a soft chair, spread her legs. Katie looked at her hairless pink lips. She moved between Jane's legs, started licking. Jane adjusted Katie, so Katie had her tongue on Jane's clit. Jane was now watching Jill fuck Pete. Jane got off twice on Katie's face. Pete came inside Jill, who also came. All four collapsed. The end credits were rolling on the movie.

Pete said, "Who got the girl? I missed it."

Jill said, "You did. Repeatedly, all day."

They laughed and all went to bed.

The semester went that way for Pete. Well, he couldn't keep up the pace set at the start. But he got as much sex as he could handle and still do college. Jane and Katie had a thing. But Jill wasn't into that. So, often Jane and Katie would sleep together, and Jill and Pete would as well. Sometimes Jane and Katie and Pete tripled up. It was all good fun. But all four also buckled down to study. The rule was there could be early morning sex and after 9:00 pm sex, but not in between. That rule was broken sometimes, though.

Pete went home for Thanksgiving break, and had three days with Carrie. They were again great together. They had some sort of magic that they both felt. When Pete went back to school though, he fucked Jane that night. Jill, too. Katie the next morning.

CARRIE'S SOPHOMORE YEAR

Carrie carried out her plan to train geeks. Rarely did she resort to one of the studs she was using as a freshman. There was one guy, Malik, a freshman football wide receiver, who captured her attention and a lot of her time for a while. He was so sleek, and Carrie was used to muscles. Malik had muscles, but not like her fullback. And, he was a frosh. He wasn't inexperienced, but Carrie taught him some stuff. He was grateful.

Other than Malik, Carrie recruited three geeks to teach sex to. Ramon, a brown skinned fellow, was in an advanced physics class and Carrie seduced him. He was awkward, wore big funny glasses, and his hair flew all over the place. But he was 5'10", and he had a fairly large cock. He was slim, but Carrie fed him up, as well as teaching him to satisfy her. He was with her for a month. Then she gave him to one of his TA's, a nice girl, a grad student, called Pixie. Those two hit it off. Carrie moved on to Roger. She now fancied herself as a matchmaker.