Too Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger was more difficult to bring around. He was a little flabby, short, and had some hygiene problems. Carrie regarded him as a true test. She met him at a math majors party, and invited him to her room. He was tongue tied, but she basically pulled him outside. They walked to her room. She gave him a beer, and said, "I have to shower. Relax, and I'll be right out." He nodded, speechless.

She took a quick shower and put on a terry robe that barely covered her ass. She took her hair drier out with her. She plugged it in, and started drying her hair. She was casually talking to Roger about life on campus. She lifted her arms to dry on top. Of course her robe came along. Her ass was in the breeze. Roger stared. Roger shifted uncomfortably. Carrie smiled at him.

"Never seen a girl's ass before, Roger? You seem mesmerized."

"Yes. I mean, yes I am mesmerized. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Roger, I'd like you to take a shower. I left a robe in the bath, and a fresh towel. Please go take a shower. When you come back, all clean, maybe I'll give you a small reward. Or.....maybe a big one. We have to see. Now GO!"

Roger scrambled up and into the bathroom. She heard the shower running, and then heard it stop. There was some time, then Roger emerged, clutching his clothes, and wearing another terry robe.

"Put those clothes down, Roger." Carrie said this in a commanding voice. Roger placed the clothes on a hassock. He turned to face Carrie. His hands were in front of his groin, and he was obviously trying to hide his erection.

Carrie said, "Lose the robe, Roger. NOW!" Roger shrugged the robe off, but turned to do it, and then had his hands again in front of his dick.

Carrie said, "I want to see it, Roger. NOW!" She was really getting off on bullying him. "Put those hands on top of your head, NOW!" He obeyed. His erection was now out in the air. It was actually throbbing. It was short, like Roger, but it also appeared to be wide, like Roger. It was a nice pink. Carrie smiled at the sight.

"It's very attractive, Roger. I don't know why you didn't want me to see." She approached him. He was immobile, with his hands on the top of his head.

Carrie stroked his cock with her index finger. It twitched.

"Don't move, Roger, until I say you can." She dropped to her knees in front of him. She stuck her tongue out and licked the end of his dick, which tasted like soap. He moaned.

"Do you like, that, Roger, me licking your pretty cock?"

"Oh, yes. Oh, very much." He was gasping.

"Then you'll like this more." She quickly sucked his entire penis into her warm mouth, and started sucking in and out. She rubbed his balls. He came, gobs and gobs, moaning "OOOHHH."

When he had finished, Carrie had swallowed all of it. She looked up at him.

"Was that the first time that happened to you, Roger?"

"Ungh."

"I take that to mean yes." She stroked his cock with the hand, then shoved him onto the couch. She put herself between his legs, and licked his balls. He had very little hair. She liked that -- just like Pete. She licked up and down his shaft until he was full hard. The she took his hand and led him to the bed.

"Lie down of your back, Roger." She said this softly. She didn't have to command him now. He was all hers, to do with as she wanted. She was tingling at the thought of taking his virginity. She dropped her robe. Roger's eyes bugged out. Carrie twirled for him.

The she got onto the bed, positioned herself over his hard cock. "I'm going to fuck you now, and if you're a good boy, it won't be the last time."

She slowly lowered herself onto his dick. The moment when she shoved herself over the head of him was really exciting for her. He had his eyes closed.

"Open those eyes, Roger. I want to see you, and you see me. This will only happen once -- your first time." He opened his eyes and she plunged herself onto him. He was wide. She liked the feeling of being stretched by his wide cock. She humped, and humped. He was carried along with her, and started pushing back. They just fucked, now, like any couple. Carrie had an orgasm. She could see that Roger felt it.

"Suck my tits!" Roger obeyed. Carrie was building to another orgasm. He was sucking one breast and then another. He started to come, hard. Carrie convulsed around him, and he shot his second load. Then she collapsed onto him and gave him a big kiss with tongue.

"Thank you so much, Roger. You were great. I hope we can do this a lot."

They did do it a lot. Apart from his short but wide dick, Roger also became very adept at oral sex. He would lick her everywhere, and he wouldn't stop, even if he came himself. Carrie had many multiple orgasms on his tongue.

She gave him to a sorority. Beta had a house and eight women. Carrie knew two from class. None of them were raving beauties, but they were all okay. One day Carrie spoke to the two she knew about Roger. She said that they should take him into the house. He was smart, and he was a good cook. He would clean, too, in several different ways. She took Roger to the house for a try out. Of course, he was still short and, even thought Carrie had him on a diet, he had extra weight.

Carrie told him about the try out. "Roger, I'm going to give you away now. You've come very far. I was thinking you could move onto the Beta sorority and become their house slave. You'll have lots of fun, believe me."

"A slave. I would be their slave?"

"Sex slave, silly! They all have needs, and you can meet many. You may have to cook and clean."

"Oh. Okay."

The try out went well, and Roger moved into the sorority. The try out involved the two senior girls. When Roger emerged from the bedroom, his entire face and head was damp. The women looked quite satisfied. They told him to shower up. Carrie gave him a big kiss when he was clean, and left him to his fate. He was standing there, naked and hard, waving.

She took one more acolyte that year, in the church of sex. A Latino fellow called Ronnie. She finished his training as the year ended, and gave him to a woman from his town for the summer. She had good fun with Ronnie, who was tall and very slim. She learned some Spanish -- mostly cuss words or sex words.

JUNIOR YEAR

Pete and Carrie carried on that summer, in their rented room. Pete was working for a computer programmer locally. He also developed a program that he sold to a tech company, for twenty thousand dollars. Carrie worked at a real estate firm, as a receptionist, and filer. She also did some modelling for a magazine. She made some money doing that.

They had a continuing discussion of what would happen the next year, when Pete came to the main campus. Carrie was torn. On the one hand, if she and Pete lived together, they'd have to be faithful to each other. But if they didn't, it might ruin everything. They'd run into one another on campus, with other people. Also, it turned out that Pete had an offer from Jane to split rent on a place near campus. Carrie had misgivings about that relationship, which had been going on for two years.

Another difficult thing would be that Pete would meet many guys who had fucked Carrie. And, not only was Jane at the main campus, but so were Teri, Jill and Kate. Jill and Kate had enough transfer credits so that they could come to the main campus after one year. It was a big campus, but Pete thought that sooner of later some problems would arise. There were only four women there that he had had relationships with. But there might be dozens of men who knew Carrie well, including Brady, for instance.

They decided to move in together. They rented a one bedroom up five flights, no elevator. They drove together to school for the first time. They moved in. They both thought there would have to be some adjustments.

Pete proposed that they would have sex every morning and every night, to make up for the lack of variety that they had previously enjoyed. Carrie agreed. That discussion was at lunch. Carrie gave him a smoking kiss, and they just made it once before Pete had a class. They started their schedule that night.

One day soon after -- and the schedule was going very well -- the two of them were walking on campus when a big guy came up to them and tried to give Carrie a hug. It was Rick. Carrie backed away. She and Rick had hooked up maybe two or three times in the last year. Carrie had always enjoyed it, and so had Rick. Of all the jock guys she had been with, Rick was her favorite. So, it was an awkward situation.

Carrie said, "Rick, this is Pete. My permanent boyfriend. From home."

Rick put out his hand to shake, "Pleased to meet you, Pete. Carrie is a wonderful woman. You're a lucky guy." Rick was trying to smooth things out after the aborted hug.

Pete shook. "Yes, I know. And....I know that while we were both at different campuses, each of us had other interests. I assume you were one of hers."

Carrie said. "That's right, Pete. I guess we knew something like this might happen. Sooner or later. Maybe we ought to take the bull by the horns. We could have a big get together with all our other interests at once. Make an announcement." She was half joking. But not all the way joking.

Rick said, "You could rent a hall....oh...sorry. Where would it be?" He couldn't believe he'd said that. He was a speech major, for God's sake. (No big bucks in lacrosse.)

Carrie blushed, but Pete laughed. He said, "How would we get everyone to come? Or...attend."

Carrie said, "Well you take care of yours and I'll get mine. We have to make it clear that it isn't an orgy. Or...not with us, at least. Maybe....but there's only four of them - your women."

Pete said, "I thought you had some women also. They could come. Er...attend."

Rick said, "I believe that your idea has vast potential. I'd like to help with the planning. I won't try anything with Carrie, I promise."

They had a little money, and rented a small dance hall for a Tuesday night. They sat down and made a list of who would come - attend. For Pete it was only Teri, Jane, Jill and Katie. But Carrie had a much longer list. Rick, of course, Brady, John Victor, Mary, Joe, Lionel the Train, Alice Stanton, three stud guys from freshman year, all last year's project guys. They thought it would be okay to also allow everyone a plus one. Or, in Roger's case, a plus eight. At Beta the two senior women had graduated, but there were two sophomore replacements. Carrie had good reports on rapore in the house.

Invitations went out via college mail. Discrete ads were put up on bulletin boards. Rick was a big help. And Jane was there at their apartment one day and also volunteered to help. Rick and Jane seemed to hit it off. Who knew? They started dating. They decided to come to the Carrie/Pete party as a couple.

The party was set for a Friday evening in late September, at a local fire hall right outside of town. Carrie arranged for a catered snack type meal, and kegs and boxed wine (a new thing at that time).

Carrie was having second thoughts about junior year and senior year exclusivity. She thought that it might be too big a change for both of them. Maybe especially her. She was used to variety. So was Pete. An abrupt cut off might do some damage. She decided to talk to Pete about it, before the party. After all, the party was to announce their exclusive sexual partnership.

When Pete came in from class, she said, "Pete I wanted to consider again our arrangements for this year. I'm having some misgivings. You know, it might be too abrupt for us."

"You know, I did think of that. Mainly it might be too abrupt for you, though. I don't think it would be a good idea for you to date other guys while we're living together. I'd feel like a chump. And so would you, if I did it."

"So, what do we do?"

"Maybe we should.....do swaps. That way we'd both be involved. No separate dates."

"Yes. We could go ahead and announce our relationship. So no one would be put off when we refuse them. But, for a select few, we could make exceptions -- for now."

Pete said, "Okay. I know who we could start with."

"Me, too. Assuming that they're together."

The party went off well. Pete and Carrie went up on a podium and announced that they were living together, and would be exclusive. A groan went up from the crowd.

Carrie said, "I hear that groan. But Pete's my man. Anyway, you guys all can get laid easy. Just not by me. There are many willing people here at this party, right now. Mix and match?"

A cheer went up. Dance music started. The actual orgy was well underway when the band packed up at midnight. Pete and Carrie watched the goings on from a perch above the action. They had a rail to lean on, twelve feet up. Pete switched his position as the action below got really hot. He stood behind Carrie and began kneading her ass. He slipped his hand up her skirt and slid her panties down. She gasped. She stepped out of them. She spread her legs. Pete took it out, moved into position and stuck it in her. A semi-public fucking. Carrie was in heaven. She had one big orgasm after another. The band was still playing then, and her moans weren't necessarily heard below. But Pete had held off coming, and just as he could do that no more, the band took a break. He roared as he came, and Carrie groaned. Everyone who was not otherwise occupied looked up at them. A scattering of applause began. Then it swelled into a real crescendo. Whoops and hollers were heard. Carrie gave a shy wave after Pete pulled out. He put himself away, after wiping with his hanky. No one could see that from below because of the balcony wall. But they all knew. Pete waved as well. He could see several couples fucking, and more doing oral. The band played a few more numbers. But they were almost totally distracted, and hit some sour notes.

Eventually the party wound down, and Pete and Carrie were left there with Jane and Rick. Pete had seen Rick with Jane's legs wrapped around him as he held her against a wall. This was after he and Carrie had carried on. He watched Jane's face as she was being plowed by Rick. He had seen her come before, but mostly when he was watching her with another woman. When he was making her come, he had seldom had the chance to see her face. Maybe a few times. But now he could have some distance from the passion. He thought she was beautiful -- her face as she had an orgasm. He couldn't see Rick's face, just his back. But he had a great view of Jane.

Carrie invited Jane and Rick back to their apartment. They all sat around and drank beer.

Rick said, "You two sure put on a show tonight. You could take it on the road."

Pete laughed. "No, it was just spontaneous. The atmosphere. Anyway, I watched you and Jane."

Jane blushed. "Maybe we got a little carried away. I never got fucked in public before."

Pete said, "Your face was so beautiful when you came, Jane. I wish I had a film."

Carrie said, "Oh, no. Well, not tonight anyway."

The other three looked at her. She said, "Maybe. We have to see what happens."

Jane said, "Maybe what?"

"Maybe Pete could see your face closer up, when you come."

Rick said, "I thought...."

Pete said, "Me and Carrie have to discuss things. Here in this room, we all know each other. Well, maybe Carrie and Jane not so much. You know what I mean."

Jane said, "Pete, you're a little drunk. Maybe mixed up."

Carrie inserted herself into the conversation. "We had a discussion the other day, about how abrupt our exclusivity might seem. Well, we discussed.....swapping. Just to see how we would react. He's never seen me with anyone. And I've never seen him. So....the...I mean, if we decide to do it, we knew who we'd invite."

Rick and Jane both said, "Us."

"Yes, of course. The safest thing. If we decide to do it. You'd have to agree, of course. Both of you."

Jane said, "Would we watch each other, or go into separate rooms?"

They all turned to Pete. Because he was the one who was most likely to have a problem watching. They all knew that at once.

Pete did, too. He said, "I have to ruminate on the entire thing. I don't know. I saw your face, Jane. Tonight. I'm not sure what I'd think if it was Carrie's face looking like that."

Jane said, "Maybe actually seeing, not just knowing about it. That might be different. It's...."

Carrie said, "It's maybe a little risky. But...." She got up and walked over to Rick, who was standing by the TV. She pulled his face to hers and gave him a real hot kiss, moving her body against his. When she stepped away, he was obviously aroused.

She looked at Pete. "Just so you can get a sample." She sat back down. But Rick's cock didn't go back down. Jane stepped over to him and rubbed it through his pants. He groaned.

She stepped away. She said, "I believe the whole thing would be about the hottest thing ever."

"But not tonight. We have to talk. Pete and I." Carrie stood back up. The party was over -- on this night.

When they were alone, Pete asked Carrie, "Why did you bring it up tonight?"

"Because, I wanted to test the waters. What did you think when I was kissing Rick?"

"I wondered if you were going to fuck him right there."

"And if I did?"

"Baby, I don't know. I felt jealous. But you stopped."

She smiled at him. "Let's go into the bedroom and you can work out your kinky jealousy thing on my poor weak self."

The sex that followed was as intense as they'd ever had. Carrie came so hard because Pete was much more forceful than usual. And when he did fill her up, it felt so great to him. Way better than normal, even with Carrie.

As they lay there, Carrie said, "You were fucking me like you were competing with Rick."

"I guess. I guess I was. How did I do?"

"Fantastic. Pete, you and Rick are the ones who can make me come the hardest. You're equal. He's not better than you and you're not better than him -- as far as sex. It's you that I love. He never makes love to me. We fuck."

"Okay. And, mostly, you and I fuck."

"Yep. And when we do, you're just as good as Rick."

"He's bigger than me."

"Yes. Some bigger." They both knew what they were talking about.

"Oh." Pete knew he was bigger than normal. He'd never seen Rick's dick.

Carrie said, "And...he's black. So, another insecurity to be confronted. But, I'm not lying to you when I say that you and he are absolutely equal in how you get me off."

"I believe you. I felt some jealous when I saw Jane's face. And I wondered what I would feel if it was your face. Because I love you, not Jane."

"Pete, you've spent a whole lot of time with Jane. You've had sex with her -- almost as much as with me. You do love her some, I think. I worried about that. And, you know, how you're feeling about me and Rick, I feel a little of that about you and Jane."

"You...do you want to see my face when I come inside her?"

"Wrong question. The thing is....have you ever made love to her? You know what I mean."

"Yes."

"How many times?"

"Twice."

"And you recall each time."

"True."

"That's what might get to me. Seeing you making love to her. I won't have a problem watching you fuck the shit out of her."

"I'll keep that in mind. I have to make it look like I'm fucking the shit out of her. Won't be too difficult."

They started laughing, and didn't stop for a while. Even after, they giggled.

The next day Pete saw Jane at the snack bar in the student union. He sat down at her table with his burger.

"Hi."

Jane smiled at him. "Have you made any decision?"

"Not definite. I...well, I wanted to know...."

"You want to know if Rick is a better fuck than you." She smiled, then actually laughed.

Pete blushed. "Well?"

"No."

"Can you elaborate?"

"He's a beautiful man. He's hung, and he's got muscle. And he's black, which, you know, is different and was maybe thrilling. But, so far, he hasn't quite reached your level." She looked right at him. "I wouldn't lie to you about that, Pete. You're the best."