Too Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete was relieved, and blushed. "Thanks."

"I was thinking about all of that, after last night. You have an advantage over him with me. Because, when we started, I wasn't a virgin, but I was way inexperienced. You taught me all about sex. I can never forget that."

"It was sure my pleasure."

"You know, that's an advantage Carrie has over me, with you. You and she learned sex together."

"We were each other's first."

"Also, of course, she has other advantages. I know I'm a good-looking woman. But Carrie's a ten plus."

"Sometimes I think that's more of a complication that an advantage."

"Yeah, well, for a little while I'd like to experience that complication." They were both chuckling.

Jane said, "Pete, if we do this -- swap -- I'll be very happy about it."

Pete finished his burger. He and Jane walked together to a classroom building. Pete said, "Carrie says she's insecure about you and me. She asked if I ever made love to you."

"Twice." Jane knew, just as well as Pete.

"What I told her. I believe she knew -- maybe not how many times. She's very perceptive where sex is concerned."

Jane said, "Here's what I think. You and Carrie are in love, and have been for a long time. She needn't feel threatened by me. And you shouldn't feel threatened by Rick. Tamp down that insecurity. Then you can fuck me, which I'm looking forward to. Just don't be real gentle if Carrie's looking." Jane smiled, but she was serious. She had admitted to herself that, if not for Carrie, she'd try for Pete on a permanent basis. But she knew that he was Carrie's.

That made her relationship with Rick difficult. She could see her way to a permanent thing with Rick. She really liked him. But she thought it might be unfair -- given her feelings for Pete.

So, when Pete asked her, "What about you and Rick?" she said, "I...maybe want him, permanently. I'm sure he wants that with me. I've kind of put him off."

"Why?"

"Because.....shit."

Pete looked at her. "Because of me." It wasn't a question. Jane just nodded, turned and walked into the building, leaving Pete in more of a quandary than before.

Pete agreed to the swap. He believed that he could manage it -- seeing Carrie with Rick. Carrie and Jane discussed how it would go. They came to an agreement.

The four of them assembled in Carrie and Pete's place, because it had two bedrooms. Neither was to be used right away.

Pete was nervous. Jane was nervous, but excited. Carrie was less nervous, and was the only one of those three who had the insight to worry about Rick.

The session started at eight pm. Carrie acted as an MC, in a way.

She said, "Men strip first." Pete and Rick took off all their clothes. They were both erect. Pete saw that Rick was bigger, but not by as much as Pete feared.

The women cheered, clapped. Carrie ushered the guys to seats on chairs facing the center of the room, and each other.

Carrie took off her T-shirt. No bra. Jane did the same. Jane also took off her shorts. Now she had only lavender panties on. Carrie dropped her short skirt. She wore red panties. The women danced around in their panties. Rick cheered, and so did Pete.

Then both the women slowly dropped their panties at the same time. Both were shaved. Carrie was always shaved. Jane had done it for this night. Pete clapped. Rick didn't join in. Only Carrie noticed that. The two women danced some more and then Carrie danced toward Rick, motioning him to stand.

Jane did the same for Pete. The women were now on their knees in front of their partner for the night. Carrie looked up at Rick, past his hard cock. She started to lick it.

Jane was looking at Pete's dick, with some reverence. She gave it a soft kiss. Pete was looking back and forth between Jane and Carrie and Rick. He saw Rick looking at Jane, not at Carrie at all.

Rick gave a strangled noise, "Hmmf." Then he removed his cock from Carrie's tongue. He said, "No! No, I can't. This is no good." He plopped back down on his chair.

Jane and Pete disengaged. Carrie turned to them. She spoke to Jane. "Go to Rick, Jane." Jane hopped across the room. She straddled Rick as he sat in his chair, and covered his face with kisses. Passionate kisses. Rick hugged her as she did this.

He said, "I only want you. Only you."

Jane whispered, "Then that's how it'll be. Only you for me. Only me for you." She slid herself up and lowered herself onto Rick's cock.

Carrie went over to Pete and sat on his lap. But the two of them didn't do anything but watch Rick and Jane. Carrie was idly stroking Pete. They had a great view of Rick's cock plundering Jane. Jane wasn't humping fast. Slow and loving. Kisses. It lasted a few minutes before Jane sped up and started her orgasm. Rick roared and filled her up. That lasted way longer than normal. So thought Pete. Carrie knew better.

Jane collapsed onto Rick. Then she turned around and sat on his lap. The two of them looked at Carrie and Pete.

Jane said, "Well?"

Carrie had Pete hard from her stroking. He'd have been hard anyway from watching. She turned and mounted him. She decided to give the others a real performance. So, she fucked Pete hard and fast. She licked his face and stuck her tongue down his throat. Carrie started to come. Pete was used to her, and he weathered two of her orgasms, until the third one got him, and he overflowed into her.

Carrie held Pete close, whispered, "I love you, Pete. Only you." Pete kissed her neck.

Carrie turned and sat face forward on Pete's lap. She said, "Well, that was unexpected. But wonderful." She smiled at Jane and Rick.

The four of them took turns washing up. Jane and Rick. Then Carrie and Pete. They drank wine, naked. Jane and Rick snuggled. Then they got up and went into the spare bedroom, closing the door. Voyeur time was over.

Carrie took Pete into their bedroom. Pete asked her, "Did you plan that? Did you know it would happen?"

"I thought it might. Better than fifty-fifty."

"What if it didn't? Would you have fucked Rick?"

"Would you have let me?"

"I don't believe I would have. I don't like the idea of you and any more other guys. Not even Rick."

"Okay, big boy. You for me, and me for you. No one else. Let's seal the deal." Pete shoved her onto her back and fucked the shit out of her. He knew she liked it that way. And so did he.

Twenty-six years later.

It was a grand party. Dual twenty-fifth wedding anniversaries. Rick and Jane hosted. Pete and Carrie paid the caterer, and other expenses. Rick was a high school teacher and coach. Jane was a librarian for the college. Carrie had her own real estate firm and Pete had a very lucrative computer programming business, operated from home.

There were six offspring from the two marriages. Two boys and a girl for Carrie and Pete. Two girls and a boy for Jane and Rick. All were doing well. Each couple were going to be empty nesters, as their two youngest were soon off to college.

All four were in great shape -- maybe a creak or two.

Jane and Carrie had talked about all four going on a romantic vacation to the Caribbean. The four of them had never really messed around during their long marriages. Only a little light flirting. And some jokes. Neither woman wanted to switch now.

But they each remembered watching the others, those many years ago. They thought that maybe voyeur time was back on the table. They had no doubt that the husbands would agree.

The end.