Too Boring Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then felt one of the hands undo the maternity clasp at the front and my left boob lunged forward into the space provided. Again I groaned around his cock, especially when they started to literally milk my boob in a two hand downward fashion. I knew I was spraying. This was so embarrassing. I now wanted to get out of here. Fuck the drugs, this was unsetting me, this wasn't fair.

My jaw was now aching, I was even more tired and aching than when we got here. I'd had enough and wanted to collapse on the floor. I knew my blowjob technique was starting to lapse and I'd given up caring. The only positive thing that had happened this morning so far was that I had a little relief in my boob pressure, but doing it this way was degrading as hell.

I pushed back hard on the hand at my head and it gave way. I quickly knelt up and was surprised at the slickness and size of the cock I'd been working on. I was disappointed at the mess I was in. My breast milk was everywhere. My bra was soaked, one boob was poking through the gap, my leggings were splashed and sprayed, even my jumper under my arms was wet. I looked ridiculous and I felt very unwell.

I heard Tracy in my ear and felt her on my back, "Just one more minute, Emily."

I sobbed, not caring now, "I can't." I didn't know who was looking, I really didn't care.

I heard sympathy in her voice this time, "Just one more minute, I promise, then we'll sort you out really good." She pushed me forward, I had no fight in me. The cock was quickly back in my mouth, my lips wrapped around it again. My boobs were again being manhandled and then I felt someone pulling my leggings down over my ass. I wasn't surprised, I was disappointed, but how deep could this go.

Someone or something knocked my knees apart, they couldn't go far due to the leggings at my thighs. I soon felt someone's thighs against my own. They were going to fuck me like this. Somehow that lit a little spark inside me. If I was going to be used and abused, at least give me something good to feel.

I felt my knickers being pulled to one side and something probing against my pussy lips. It was warm, spongy and hard. It felt amazing as it slid into me. Oh god I could only imagine what I looked like kneeling here like this. As it slid deeper into me the pressure grew and the fantastic, filling, feeling that came with it. There's nothing like a wonderful hard cock stretching your pussy out and this one felt lovely. It started to slide in and out a few times, getting a little deeper each time, the cock in my mouth suddenly tasted delicious and yummy. I knew that I was profusely humming and ahing in complete synchronicity with every thrust.

It started to get really lovely. Then suddenly, the cock in my pussy vanished. The thighs went with it quickly too, I even pushed back, wiggled a little to try to find them. The hand left my head and I pushed back up. I was now slightly out of breath and even sadder at what they were doing to me. Kneeling up again but this time with my knickers still pulled to one side and my leggings at my thighs. I don't know what I was about to do, cry, fall down, shout at them, I was lost.

However, Tracy saved me. From my right I heard her, "It's time." I turned my head to see a huge pipe bowl thing. It looked like it had water in it, and was maybe lit up with LEDs. I'd never seen anything like it but I knew it was what I wanted. Somehow I knew I wanted it.

She handed it to someone else who was standing next to her, my eyes fixed upon it. Tracy stood behind me and helped me stand up. She wrapped her arms around me, one hand grabbing my breast and the other across my stomach. She was holding me tight to her, both of my arms trapped at my side. She turned me slightly 90 degrees to face the large room and the man with the glass object. He started to turn it around, a large tube thing facing me.

Tracy started to talk to me, "How does it feel to sell your body for this junk?" I was startled by her choice of words, but my mind was blank and my eyes were locked onto one thing, as it made its way closer. "You're just another whore to Trent now." I heard what she said but as the cold tube touched my lips I didn't care. "You're going to be everyones fuck toy once this shit gets in you." I understood her.

My eyes momentarily flashing around the room. There were a lot of people here. I wanted these drugs, I wanted a hit but I didn't want to be a prostitute for it. Yes. No. Yes. Yes. No. Like a pendulum swinging back and forth, I was battling with my inner self, part of me, my alter ego so desperately wanted it - the forbidden fruit, whereas my rational logical mind was restraining me, holding me back," think about your family you moron, your husband, daughter, your career your life." I moaned and groaned, "Nooo," through the glass contraption caressing my lips - a kiss of death. Just as I saw the flicker of the lighter at the other end. The liquid started to bubble and my heart started to race.

"Oh yes, bitch! You're gonna replace me. I'm gonna make sure you're properly fucked today." I didn't like her tone at all, and what did she mean by replace? The smoke started to appear, I couldn't help myself, I didn't care, I started to inhale it. It started thin and tasted different. However, I also took in the sheer size of this device. It was nearly 2 feet in size and the blob that the person was lighting was easily 4 times the size of the little pipes I was used to.

I felt a hand on my pussy at the same time as I felt the smoke start to affect me. A dream-like state began to descend and envelop my hallucinatory world. The pipe thing was all too quickly removed from my face and put to one side as I puffed out the smoke.

This was very different, it didn't hit me like the other stuff but I felt very floaty and happy. I was a lot more aware of what was going on with this new drug. It was a different buzz, softer, not really the rush that I was used to or craving right now.

I wanted more and moved to grab it but I was too slow and still wrapped up in Tracy arms I heard Tracy at my ear, "You can have as much of that as you want soon. But first look." and she twisted my body to the right. Her hand on my boob squeezed, I'm sure causing more milk to leak into my bra. "Look at everyone. They're all looking at you."

She was right. They were all looking at me. What a sight I must have been. I pulled against her arms to try to move away, I wanted to hide. This was so humiliating. She continued to maul, twist and taunt me, "They're all looking at the new whore."

"Nooo", I hated this. Even with the small dose of smoke that I'd just had, this was beyond embarrassing. She pushed, "Yesss, Emily. You know it, don't you?"

"Nooo!" and I wriggled harder in her strong arms. That caused someone looking at me to laugh as Tracy continued to grapple with me. I closed my eyes, I didn't want to see their faces.

"It's ok, we're friends now. Would you like some more?" This caused me to open my eyes. We were now facing the glass bowl thing again. I didn't need to answer, she already knew. To the man holding it Tracy told him to let me have 2 from it. He nodded as relief washed over me as my lips touched the glass again.

However Tracy giggled, "Hang on a second." He did. She moved her arm from around my stomach and moved down my body. I felt her fingers in my pussy lips. "Ummmm." I couldn't help moaning as she worked them around my wetness. At this point I could have probably gotten away from her but the craving for the drugs and the feeling of her fingers had my mind and body stuck.

Once she'd sufficiently wet her fingers with my juices she bought them up and smeared them around the glass where my lips go. Once again, more degrading, especially as I'd just moaned loudly, acknowledging that I liked her fingers inside me, playing with me. You could clearly see my juices now smeared around the clear glass device, both inside and out. She finished and went back for more and told everyone that 'my cunt was slippery like an eel". They laughed and I died a little more. Eventually she pulled the bowl towards my lips telling me to 'enjoy the taste of a fresh pussy before it was ruined'.

I didn't fully understand what she was saying. I did taste myself on the glass. It was strange, dirty, kinky and nasty all rolled into one. "Tell everyone that you can taste yourself. Then we'll light the dope."

I mumbled something, she wasn't happy. She wanted me to humiliate myself. All I wanted was to feel good again, more of the magic smoke. To hurry things along I went all in, almost panting, "Oh god Tracy, please I need the hit. Yes I can taste my pus.. cunt on this. God just give me what I need please."

She chuckled, clearly pleased with herself. She wanted more, holding the glass just beyond my lips. "What are you Emily?"

I whimpered this time, "Please I need it." I almost sobbed as she whispered to me, "Tell them you're a junkie cow."

I didn't hesitate. "I'm just a junkie cow," and the man holding the glass thing put it on my lips. Instantly the smoke started to appear and I inhaled. I didn't care what I just said or the fact that I was standing here like this. I just wanted the next hit.

It started to hit me, at the same time I felt a finger at my pussy rubbing my clit lightly. It was amazing, my mind and my pussy connected in bliss. I moaned whilst inhaling more of what I needed. This was worth it, this was soo worth it. Apparently, I'd had my 2 whatevers from it that Tracy allowed me. That was fine. Again it wasn't as much of a punch as what I was now used to, but oooh it would do.

I felt her moving me back a little with a small twist before I was then down on my knees again. It was a blur but suddenly there was a lovely cock in front of my face that my lips quickly wrapped around. He tasted amazing. I didn't care who was looking or what I looked like. As I was worshipping the cock in my mouth he started to get down on his knees. Without losing access to it I managed to go down with him.

Now on my hands and knees I wasn't surprised or bothered when I felt someone doing something behind me. And then there was a cock slid into me. It was amazing, so big, hard and long. I moaned and groaned through the pleasure. My mind spinning, my tongue swirling and my cunt being attacked. At that moment nothing mattered.

I didn't care that I was hooked on this stuff. I didn't care that I was some sort of junkie. I didn't care that my tits were expanded and leaking milk right now. I didn't care that I was probably being whored by boyfriend Trent. I didn't care that my husband Chris was at work and had no clue what was becoming of me.

In fact all of that simply made it better. As I felt the cock inside my pussy spew its seed into me I knew another was to follow and I couldn't wait.