All Comments on 'Too Far! Ch. 01'

by Dirty_Secrets

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
,,,

A bit brief, but with tempting possibilities ahead. Skillful writing. Don't make us wait too long!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
As someone 'new to the writing thing' ...

... you have done a fine job of starting! This was a really well-crafted and fascinating story and I look forward to reading Chapter 02 as soon as you can get it posted.

Welcome - and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
she was just as annoying as the girls she described

Mean (fat comment all because she found the girls personality annoying) arrogant (house comment) and vindictive, seems like shes the one that needs a good spanking. Also the fact that she verbally attacked a girl for no reason... other than she doesn't like other girls... sounds to me like a jealous, premature, insecure, petulant child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
First time writer?

Enjoyed the story, keep it going. Don't make us, the readers, wait too long before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I loved this story, I hope you keep writing! It did seem mean of her to insult the other girl in the first place, even if it was the truth, but that's really my only complaint with this story so far. It was very entertaining and she seems like an interesting character, someone with lots of suprises. I really hope you keep this story going.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Pretty Good****

For a first timer just a little over the top. But still a good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous