Torchwood Day 01: Alternate ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it's a new scheme they're introducing... It should speed the entire process up." She said, pulling his trousers down and stroking his already erect cock. The guy moaned softly as she eagerly stroked his shaft, feeling the overwhelming urge to cum building rapidly.

Gwen tried to tame her urges, dragging out the buildup to see if it would make the hit stronger. She watched him strain, squirming around as she edged him. His dick throbbing in her hand as she undid her trousers, ready to slide him inside her and finish him.

Once she had his length inside her pussy, she began pumping away, letting loose as she let him climax. As he came, he let out an intense moan of ecstasy before bursting into a bright golden mist, shining brighter than ever as Gwen absorbed it, soaking the energy into her body she gasped blissfully, immediately coming as the hit felt more intense than ever.

Gwen wailed orgasmically as she keeled over, landing on her back and laying on the floor gasping heavily, her entire body tingling as she finished absorbing the orgasmic energy, cursing as she settled down. This time the energy had hit stronger than expected, making her feel blissfully dizzy, almost drunk with pleasure the aftermath caused.

She eventually clawed her way back to her feet, partially zipping up her trousers and stumbling towards the door. After taking a deep breath, she composed herself slightly, heading to the next room.

She found a much younger lad this time upon entering the room, his trousers around his ankles, half way through massaging his dick "Hey, why don't I help you with that?" She smiled, looking desperately horny as she slid the door closed behind her.

The young lad was all too eager to agree, a beaming grin on his face as she approached him. Kneeling down in front of him and sliding his legs apart as she shuffled closer, holding the base of his cock while she sucked the head eagerly, twirling her tongue between his foreskin.

He moaned softly as she sucked harder, forming a good seal around his dick as she bobbed up and down on it, taking in the entire shaft, choking on it slightly as she tried to suppress her gag reflex. Gwen took her time edging him closer to release, wanting to see just how far she could push it before feasting on his orgasm.

Although she worried about missing whoever else was here, wanting to claim as many as possible, she also craved a stronger hit than the last. She could taste the pre-cum oozing from his dick, continuing to edge him closer and closer. With her free hand, she undid her trousers again, preparing to slide him into her dripping pussy and feed on his climax.

Just as she felt his dick straining, getting dangerously close to bursting, she gasped, taking his dick from her mouth and straddling him. Sliding his dick in and pounding him all the way to release. It took less than a minute before he let out a huge moan, suddenly bursting into intense golden energy.

Gwen immediately began to orgasm as she absorbed the golden mist, moaning louder than ever before, her body straining as the hit made her seize up, her body overwhelmed by the stimulation, she fell forward into the chair gasping as it only got more intense, feeling like she was floating well above Cloud 9 and beyond, the tingling spreading across her body felt like millions of tiny orgasms happening simultaneously, time itself even seemed to slow down for her, all her senses overloaded as she rode out the effects, enjoying every moment.

After what felt like a near eternity, she slowly dragged herself up and towards the door, stumbling drunkenly out into the hallway to find another victim. She came across an older man who had just left a room nearby; she leapt on him, shoving him against the wall as she started kissing him.

Together they backed into the empty room. Gwen unbuckled his belt and pulled his trousers down, groping for his dick and getting him ready for one last fuck. Still feeling quite unsteady from her last hit, she went for a quick one, jumping straight on his dick and taking him all the way.

Within seconds he began to orgasm, soon bursting into golden mist once he came. Gwen gasped as she absorbed the energy, coming as she lapped up that blissful orgasmic energy, her pussy almost constantly wet and dripping because of how horny all this energy absorption was making her.

Gwen groped herself, closing her eyes as she soaked up all the orgasm energy, moaning softly as she played with herself, making the sensation last a little longer. Eventually she got back up, heading out into the hallway, proceeding to consume everyone in the building.

****

After feasting on everyone in the sperm bank, she stumbled back outside and climbed into the Range Rover, her head still spinning from the two colossal hits she had earlier, feeling blissfully drunk on orgasmic energy. Gwen drove back to Torchwood, trying to decide how she could finish Ianto and Jack with no one escaping.

Once they were dealt with, she would have quite some time before anyone figured out what was happening, and be able to prepare a plan to throw anyone off her tail. She thought about picking Torchwood HQ clean, taking anything useful to defend herself with.

She needed a proper plan if she was to survive, living free in Gwen's body, especially if she intended to feed on every male on Earth. But it occurred to her, since Jack was immortal, and she fed on him, would the energy from that make her immortal too?

Gwen pulled up in Cardiff bay, brooding over the possibilities it could have. But how would she find out if such a thing were possible? She glanced at the entrance to Torchwood HQ, debating her options. Would absorbing Jack make her immortal, or would the energy from someone like him overwhelm her.

All would soon become clear.


12