All Comments on 'Torment Ch. 08 - Halloween Special'

by BJGoodhead

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, that was amazing, I wish it wasn't locktober lol, amazingly written and the spicy scenes were great, I do think it was a Lil unfair that Sasha made her walk in the streets like that, and maybe could have been resolved better but so hot, so fun, and I loved this read

venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

Very well written and certainly worth the wait... Are there going to be any more Barbara and Shasha ? It seems too good to stop here

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 1 year agoAuthor

There is a Christmas story and an Anniversary story still to complete. No estimate yet for completion and publication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic!!! Roll on Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, we want to continue with eating his cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, i want to continue with cum eating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this series. I have greatly enjoyed reading it and look forward to any more you may give us. At this point Sasha reads as a bit unreliable as a Dom. There are a few things done that feel like small breaches of trust added to the rather major "streetwalking" stunt. Especially as the streetwalking was a clear abuse of trust to get "revenge" for a slight Sasha admits to herself wasn't any worse than what she herself had said to Barbara in similar situations. Some personal history probably skews my view on the leaving a person alone walking through a city at night, cause all it takes is a couple drunk idiots a few seconds to change a life and the lives of those who care about you. The love, care and respect Sasha showed in earlier chapters feels reduced at this point but I chalk that up to her not dealing well with her own emotions regarding the "whore" dirty talk. Barbara feels like she has no ideas/motivations of her own. The personality that shone through in the birthday chapter seems flatter and more anxious and scared just going along with Sasha's wants. Sorry to write an essay, these are just my opinions on a story I honestly loved reading, and greatly appreciate you sharing your time and effort.

Pornfun63Pornfun6312 months ago

Great story! My wife and I did this same thing back in the 90's... I was very passable and she actually had a real guy fuck me ...it was amazing and I really miss those days... Keep up the great work 👍

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed this story until page 4 and Sasha putting her husband in a dangerous situation. When i got home I would have put on my male clothes, drive to a 24 hour store, buy some boxer shorts and tell the wife that Barbara was gone for good. (and maybe have another burning - this time Barbara's clothes) Perhaps the marriage survives and perhaps it does not.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Was a story about loving and being nice to each other until the bit about leaving him dressed like a slut with no money or id etc. What he said about her being a whore showed a lack of thought but was not mean. What she did was just plain mean. In real life it likely would have ended the relationship. At the very least it is inconsistent with the general theme of the story. Story went from a 5 to a 1 for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBJGoodhead@BJGoodhead
Writer always interested in developing the back-story and paying attention to detail. (Or at least I try...) Am currently Writing “Torment”; a voluntary consensual femdom series. Still Developing book 3 of “Jewel Delacroix’s” story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES