Torment Ch. 08 - Halloween Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you".

"Whew, you've really worked up a sweat there." Sasha wrinkled her nose as she spoke. "Why don't you put away those ladders and come inside. We'll get ready."

A strange, flirtatious smile flittered across her face, making me take pause.

"OK, give me thirty minutes. Beer tonight?" he asked her.

"No. I bought some wine, but we're taking it with us to the party." She smiled again and pulled the car away and into the garage.

Sasha's husband still had a little bit of work to do, and bent to his task of putting away all the tools, ladders and storage boxes, stowing everything away until after the holiday. Sure enough, 30 minutes later he kicked off his shoes and was walking through the door toward the bathroom shower.

**

Barbara finished her shower. Ever since the spa visit and the laser hair removal treatments her shower time was drastically reduced such that she no longer needed to daily shave away hair growth on her body and legs. Once toweled off she went straight to her bottle of lotion to help keep her skin smooth and moisturized.

Barbara stood naked before the vanity mirror and carefully applied her makeup. Her hands flew quickly with practiced ease. Months of weekends and evening's after work presenting as her wife's girlfriend had made her as experienced and competent as any natural woman in the application of cosmetics.

With the Halloween holiday Sasha had insisted that they dress as twins for their costumes. Barbara was feeling a bit trepidatious; going out in public dressed fully as a woman still didn't feel entirely comfortable. She didn't do it often enough to be acclimated to the experience. Several trips for coffee and a couple of shopping trips over the months was not a lot of exposure. Even though she knew she could pass in public flawlessly she still feared being 'read' or 'outed' as a man dressed as a woman.

"Relax. Halloween is all about fun. Even men who couldn't pass like you do get their one free day out dressed up. Nobody will care, and even if they did clock you they won't think anything of it since its Halloween." Sasha earlier affirmed. She considered her husband's fears irrational. Her husband had never been read with his presentation and appearance.

In a normal year, Sasha would head out shopping and would ask what her husband wanted to be for the holiday, and she'd pick up everything that they needed for their costumes.

Sasha and her husband had always dressed up, usually in complementary costumes; but the past few years for him seemed as if the actual costume ideas had run out. There are only so many years one can recycle an idea; "Jason" style machete killer with hockey mask; Sasha would be a 'camp counselor', Dracula; Sasha as Bride of Dracula, Frankenstein; Sasha as bride of Frankenstein, hobo, mad scientist, ghost, Spartan warrior, zombie...you get the idea.

Barbara put on her makeup. Foundation and contouring went on as normal and didn't need any changes or anything special for their costumes. Putting on the rest of the make-up though was a bit more challenging...everything needed to be "heavier" and "sluttier" in order to support their twin presentation.

What also worried Barbara was their intended venue.

"Do you need anything from the store while I'm out?" Sasha had asked.

"No, I think I'm good." Barbara replied. Truthfully she probably had too much make-up. Her cosmetics drawer was almost overflowing.

"Don't worry," she said, "If I think of anything, I'll get you what you need. Besides, I told you we're going over to my boss's Halloween party this weekend, so if you think of anything just send me a text."

"Yes dear." Barbara replied, and with that Sasha was out the door and gone.

Barbara had not forgotten about the party. She knew that they were all Sasha's friends from work, and accompanying Sasha as her 'friend' shouldn't be a problem. Her husband had never met any of them, so that was something. Barbara was also worried about their kids coming over. Sasha had gone ahead and made arrangements for their eldest daughter to stay over that night so that she could take their kids trick or treating at the neighborhood nearby.

Even though Halloween was their 'excuse' to go out dressed as Barbara, their kids would see Sasha's husband, their dad, dressed as "Barbara" for the first time. If everything went well they would simply assume he was dressed as a girl for Halloween. Also, when they got back from the party their daughter and her children were going to sleep over in their old rooms. To say Barbara's stress levels were higher than normal would be wholly accurate.

Nonetheless, Barbara was determined to have a good time and resolved that a night out with Sasha's coworkers and friends would be fun. With their kids and grandkids staying in the house for he Halloween holiday they planned to go have fun, stay awhile, and really enjoy themselves without worrying about time.

Barbara now looked at her finished face. Her make-up was slutty, just as Sasha had requested. Barbara used an excessive amount of blush on her cheeks and her lipstick was a deep rich red. Her skills with lip-liner had helped her already full lips seem even fuller and naturally the coat of lip gloss gave her lips a shiny, luscious presentation.

It was the eye makeup that helped push the slut factor over the top. Barbara had used shades of blue, traditional slut colors and really emphasized her eyes with a smoky eye presentation. Black eye liner with prominent wings at the corners of her eyes helped to fulfill Sasha's stated expectations.

Leaving the bathroom Barbara met Sasha in their bedroom. Barbara's breath caught for a moment. Even after all these years of marriage Sasha looked perfect standing naked and having completed her own preparations. Sasha had relaxed with a hot soaking bubble bath lit with several candles. Her smooth skin was pink and perfect. Barbara admired lustfully her nude appearance. Sasha's narrow waist and her full breasts, feminine hips and full round bottom.

Where Barbara presented as a female college athlete with her toned physique, Sasha was more womanly. Barbara felt her cock stir. She wasn't locked up yet and wondered if she would be locked up in her chastity cage or tucked and glued for the evening.

Seeing Barbara, Sasha held up the bottle of adhesive. Tucked away with adhesive it is!

Barbara spread her legs wide, then very carefully, pushed her testicles back up into her inguinal canals. She worked with Sasha, who applied the adhesive to her penis. Once coated with the glue Barbara pulled her penis back between her legs such as the head was pointing back towards her anus. Barbara gently pulled and wrapped her now empty scrotum over the penis shaft.

She stood there, awkwardly, for several long minutes and held everything steady as the medical adhesive quickly set. Sasha was already using solvent to clean her hands. Once the solvent set Barbara took the solvent to remove residue from her hands as well.

"Good work." Sasha complimented as she carefully inspected Barbara's trapped and tucked penis. With everything tucked and her scrotum folded over the shaft of her penis she now appeared to have a labia and a woman's mons where her penis and testicles had been.

"Here, put these on." Sasha said as she handed over a new pair of panties. It was more of a command than a request.

Barbara accepted them and noticed they were of the cheeky style she loved and that Sasha liked seeing on her. The panties were mostly white but with a red tartan print pattern as well. The panties also had a sewn in ruched seam between the two globes of her ass, further separating and emphasizing the fullness of her bottom.

Barbara slipped them up her legs and let the flimsy panty material caress her bottom and pull up neatly over her illusory mons.

Clad now in matching panties with Sasha, Sasha now revealed the Halloween costume she had selected. Just as promised there were two school girl outfits laying side by side on the covers of their king sized bed.

Barbara felt her cock stir, trapped and tucked, a fail in its struggle to become erect. Barbara still enjoyed the erotic feelings that stirred within when she contemplated dressing en femme. It wasn't just arousal from anticipating sexual intercourse later with Sasha; the clothes themselves now caused her to experience erotic satisfaction.

Barbara followed Sasha's lead as together they dressed for the evening.

As they dressed, Barbara emulated Sasha, the way she moved, the way she donned the articles of clothing. Barbara knew full well that one of Sasha's favorite acts was to tease her and the way Sasha flaunted herself seemed designed to taunt and arouse her.

First they put on white thigh high stay up stockings. Next, they both donned their red tartan pleated mini skirts. Barbara couldn't help smiling as the short skirt slid up her legs and over her bottom. The Tartan pattern was cute and the size was perfect. Closing up the side zipper Barbara felt her penis surge again in its futile struggle to escape from is trapped tucked state.

Barbara and Sasha next put on new white bras. The bra had full cups and easily held her realistic silicon breast forms inside without need of adhesive.

After that Sasha and Barbara both put on their blouses, white for both of them. Sasha demonstrated to Barbara how to tie the front across her bosom in order to bare the midriff and to accentuate her cleavage.

Despite knowing how much skin she would be showing Barbara felt pleased with how her costume was proceeding. She watched Sasha don a white lace cameo choker necklace. Barbara felt less pleased, nervous really, as Sasha withdrew the collar she had purchased at the adult store awhile back.

Barbara didn't complain though as Sasha affixed the collar around her neck. Barbara did swallow nervously as Sasha took the heart shaped lock and locked her collar in place. The soft click of the hasp locking shut causing a twinge of fear as well as a twinge of arousal.

Her scanty outfit was causing her excitement to swell.

Sasha selected the long blonde costume wig Barbara had purchased for months ago for her French maids uniform and placed in on Barbara's head. The voluminous pigtails on either side of her head further accentuated her already slutty appearance. Barbara sat on the edge of the bed as Sasha adjusted the wig, fussing until it was 'just so' in her eyes.

Next, Sasha went into their closet and pulled out her pair of black 4 inch patent leather stilettos. Barbara admired the lengthening effect they had on Sasha's legs. They also gave her the appearance of tottering on her heels even though Barbara knew full well that Sasha could go ballroom dancing in heels that high quite easily.

"Do you have a pair for me?" Barbara simpered playfully, batting her eyes. She assumed that she'd get to wear her black 4" stiletto heels as well.

Sasha actually laughed. "I saved yours for last. I think you'll really like them."

Sasha came out from the closet bearing a shoe box with a brand new pair of black stiletto heels. The patent leather was glossy, not matte, had wide ankle straps as well as red colored stiletto spikes.

Barbara admired them and thought they were adorable...and slutty, perfect for her costume!

"Give me your feet." Sasha commanded.

Barbara obeyed and presented one foot at a time as Sasha put the heels on Barbara's feet. Barbara didn't know why Sasha was helping with the heels. Barbara enjoyed the feeling of having Sasha tend to her like this. Despite her excitement Barbara pointed her toes to help Sasha slip them on.

"They seem a bit tight in the toes." Barbara said. She felt a tad bit of disappointment as she figured that she wouldn't get to wear her new shoes.

"Stand up first and walk in them, but don't worry, they're leather. They'll give a little as you break them in."

As Barbara stood up, Sasha was still bent over by her feet, arranging the rather wide strap around Barbara's ankle. It came as a complete surprise then to hear the click of a lock click shut.

Barbara looked down quickly just in time to see and hear Sasha lock the other ankle strap around her other ankle.

Barbara's heels now boasted two heart shaped locks, identical to the one on her collar, around her ankle straps, locking her heels to her feet.

Barbara was taken completely by surprise. When Sasha saw the look of surprise on her face she just laughed.

"I found these on line two days ago and paid extra for rush delivery. They were delivered this morning." Barbara quipped.

At Sasha's urging Barbara practiced walking in her new stilettos. Thankfully her months of practice wearing heels around the house and on their few coffee and shopping dates really helped as she could feel the new leather give and mold slightly to her feet as she worked and warmed up the leather.

Barbara made her way back and forth a few times until eventually she found she was standing in front of their full length mirror. Barbara twirled around, practicing a turn in her new high heels and then paused to check out her outfit and Halloween costume.

"Whoa...wow!" She half whispered, half gasped.

"What is it?" Sasha asked, joining Barbara at the mirror.

Barbara couldn't speak right away, still admiring the sexy girl...girls...once Sasha stood next to her, half a head shorter, reflecting back at them. Barbara admired her figure, comparing hers to Sasha's and the way their skimpy school girl costumes accentuated their curves.

"See. We almost look like sisters, or best friends from school." Sasha cooed.

What caught Barbara's eye in their reflection was she could finally see how incredibly short the pleated mini skirt really was. The curve of the bottom of her ass was just visible and the hem was so short that even bending over a miniscule amount would allow a tiny part of her tartan ruched cheeky panties to be seen from the back.

From both the front and back views the skirt was so short she could see her thigh gap atop her thigh high stockings. Holy Fuck! The small stretch of bare skin from the tops of her legs above the thigh highs to where her leg disappeared under her skirt looked so sexy! Sasha's matching outfit was equally erotic.

Both of their tummies were exposed under their front tie blouses and thankfully they both had taught firm tummies, their workouts and proper diet showing their effectiveness. Of course the front tie tops also accentuated their cleavage.

"Any reason why this skirt is so short?" Barbara finally managed to ask.

"Sluts wear tartan pleated mini skirts, everyone knows that." Sasha said. She rolled her eyes, her tone implying Barbara was dumb for questioning the obvious.

"So I'm...we're...going out as sluts?" Barbara asked trying to hide her confusion and trepidation.

"Yes! You are MY slut! Is that a problem?"

"Umm...no Mistress...I really like the look, but..." Barbara absentmindedly licked her lips. She really DID like the look. These costumes were hot!

Still aroused, Barbara looked at Sasha and just had to ask her; "Are you sure this is OK. Not a bit too...well...risqué? I'm not sure what the neighbors would think."

Sasha just smiled. "We'll be out across the water. None of our neighbors live close enough and they won't even see you anyway."

Barbara hesitated a bit. Sasha reached under Barbara's skirt and put her hand between Barbara's legs over Barbara's trapped cock and felt the twitch as it strained against the adhesive and tucking.

"Come on now. I can tell you want to." Sasha said, feeling the throb of Barbara's penis.

Sasha's confidence made Barbara smile but inside she wasn't so sure.

"I hope so."

"Trust me." Sasha said as she grabbed the back of Barbara's head and pulled her down into a kiss.

Her kiss became much more forceful and Barbara was eager to match Sasha's passion.

Barbara melted into the kiss. She felt Sasha's tongue flick against her lips. Barbara let her lips part and opened her mouth to Sasha's wet and warm exploring tongue. The kiss was pleasing and Barbara impatiently began to seek out Sasha's tongue with her own.

Barbara's cock was throbbing now in its trapped state. That must be some really good adhesive! Barbara tried heroically to control her shaking hands, touching Sasha's body, holding Sasha by her waist but letting her hands roam; paying extra attention to her taught exposed belly and hips.

They kissed until Barbara couldn't take it any more. In a rare act of dominance Barbara lifted Sasha up by her waist, and practically flung her back onto their bed. In a rare act of submission, Sasha lay still as Barbara reached up under her mini skirt and pulled off Sasha's panties.

"I always trust you." Barbara hissed seductively flipping up the front of Sasha's skirt and lowering her head and mouth to Sasha's pussy.

Barbara reached down with her fingers where she started touching and exploring Sasha's warm and wet womanly folds. Barbara gently caressed Sasha's aroused and swollen labia. Barbara had to taste her! Barbara pushed Sasha's knees apart and with gentle controlled motions tentatively flicked out her tongue to stimulate Sasha's aroused swollen pussy lips. Barbara licked her and then licked one of her fingers and with gently increasing pressure slipped the finger inside Sasha.

Sasha sighed as Barbara's fingers penetrated her and as Barbara's tongue teased and titillated her clitoris and labial lips. Sasha arched her back slightly and let her hips respond as Barbara's finger strokes became longer and fuller and deeper inside her, soon buried up to her knuckle.

Sasha sighed again as the warm wet strokes of Barbara's tongue tease her clitoris, giving her little nubbin a thorough going over.

Earlier in their marriage Sasha has been rather indifferent to receiving oral pleasure. She always felt that her lovers would only perform it on her as a duty, and something to get over with before moving on to coitus. But now with Barbara it was different. With Barbara giving her cunnilingas she had developed quite the passion and fondness for receiving oral pleasure.

Sasha loved receiving Barbara's oral and digital ministrations because she knew Barbara would not stop at teasing her. Barbara would not stop until Sasha had orgasmed. Barbara knew, or had been trained to know, that oral pleasure was not just foreplay, but could be a complete orgasmic act in and of it self!

And this time was no different. Holding onto the back of Barbara's long blond wig,

Sasha guided Barbara's head to right where she wanted it. Barbara let her finger slip from Sasha's pussy as her tongue was now doing all the work.

With long rapid pressure Barbara licked up and down Sasha's pussy, stimulating her labia and her clitoris. Sasha's natural juices were flowing with excitement and Barbara was savoring her sweet taste. Barbara's cheeks and chin were easily becoming slick with Sasha's arousal.

With increasing pressure and frequency Barbara's tongue now also delved as deep as possible between Sasha's lips inside her, causing even greater feelings of pleasure.

Sasha's breathing, initially deep and steady soon became more shallow and rapid as the pleasure grew inside her. Soon enough Sasha's pleasure exploded in her first orgasm of the night.

Barbara felt the rush of Sasha's juices and lapped up as much as she could. She eased up on her oral stimulation and did her best to give Sasha a gentle ride down from her orgasmic high back to normal.

While performing cunnilingas for Sasha, Barbara's desire also swelled and would have become uncontrollable were it not for the adhesive that held her tucked penis in place. Simultaneously aroused and pleased from pleasuring Sasha and frustrated by her tucked and trapped state, Barbara relaxed into the patient submission of denial.