Torment Ch. 08 - Halloween Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pausing only a moment once her strap on was fully buried inside her slut, Sasha let go of Barbara's waist and took off her front tie crop top and bra letting her breasts free. Her nipples popped out in arousal and from exposure to the cool bedroom air.

Sasha leaned forward slightly placing pressure from her faux cock into Barbara's ass and reached up under Barbara's blouse, bra, and breast forms. She found Barbara's nipples, warm, flushed, erect. Sasha grasped each one between thumb and forefinger, splaying her remaining fingers across Barbara's breasts under her forms.

Sasha withdrew and drove her cock into Barbara's ass, again, and again, and again. As Sasha's orgasm detonated in her mind and body, she pinched hard on Barbara's nipples.

Sasha held tight to Barbara, her faux cock impaled inside Barbara's back door. Sasha was barely aware enough to sense Barbara's ass spasm in orgasm upon her faux cock from the way the cock base twitched against her clitoris.

"You are the dirty little whore. You like this don't you?"

Barbara could only moan and gasp, spent...exhausted.

"How do you like this now?" Sasha asked.

Barbara heard a soft click. The dildo, buried in her ass, was vibrating!

The sensation of being fucked was so strange and wonderful, the exquisite mixture of pain, and pleasure.

Barbara felt Sasha's hand push the dildo deep in her ass and then pull her panty, wet with lube, back over her bottom until it was once again nestled between the crack of her ass.

After about a minute Barbara felt the bed shift again and then heard two heel taps against the bedroom floor. Sasha must have got off the bed.

Sasha had left the dildo buried deep inside Barbara's ass, vibrating away, stimulating her prostate and the walls of her colon.

Barbara felt Sasha lift her hands and unlock the handcuffs and take them away. She then unlocked and removed the ankle shackles around Barbara's ankles. Lastly she unclipped the tether from her collar that lashed her to the head board.

"Lie flat on your belly." Sasha commanded. "Don't touch your blindfold."

Barbara did as she was ordered, lying on her tummy and felt the relief from being released from her kneeling position. She rubbed her wrists, feeling where the cuffs had held her tightly.

"You lay still and don't move until I get back." Sasha commanded again.

Barbara lay still. She heard Mistress Sasha walk to the master bathroom and a few moments later, the shower.

Barbara lay in the pleasant afterglow of sexual satisfaction, prolonged by the gentle soothing vibration from the dildo nestled deeply in her bottom. She lost track of time and was nearly asleep when a swat on her bottom interrupted her trance.

"Get up...out of bed...now." Sasha commanded softly.

The sting of her bare hand upon Barbara's bare bottom with her raised welts prompted Barbara to sit up, inadvertently pushing the dildo deeper inside her ass. Barbara felt Sasha's hands on her head as she removed the sleep mask blindfold, restoring Barbara's sight.

Sasha looked at her well used slut and smiled. She unlocked the ankle straps on her fetish heels but left the collar around her neck alone.

"Get undressed and go shower and clean up."

"Yes Mistress Sasha." Barbara murmured, exhausted.

Barbara went to the master bathroom and undressed, adding her clothes to the pile that Sasha had left for her to pick up and take to the laundry room. Barbara put her wig back on the head stand and went to shower. Performing her usual routine she used her shampoo, and body wash and made sure to gently exfoliate her face while washing away her cosmetics.

The dildo, still vibrating slowly, slipped from her ass and felt with a thwack to the shower floor. She picked it up and washed it off in the shower, setting it aside.

Barbara felt the warm water's soothing effect upon the welts on her bottom. Toweling off Barbara looked at the welts in the mirror. She ran one finger along the length of one welt, hissing from the pain, and then sighing from the relief as the pain faded.

Toweling off slowly, Barbara glanced at a clock. 4AM. Barbara sadly realized that this amazing night was nearly over.

Barbara walked naked from the bathroom and put on a clean pair of panties and a nightie.

Sasha was sitting on her side of the bed, playing on her phone.

As she climbed back into bed, Barbara had to replace the pillow that her face rested upon. It was smeared with makeup.

"Here, look at this. I took this with my phone." Sasha said; her voice in a sultry firm tone as she played a video file.

In the video, Barbara saw herself, walking down a Seattle street in her school girl outfit, the stadiums south of downtown Seattle clearly visible on either side as a white van slowed down, then pulled to the right side of the road, following her. After several moments Barbara finally noticed the van following her. She can see where she stopped and turned to face the van.

Barbara was amazed at the clarity of the video given the poor lighting. Barbara was even able to make out the smoke that billowed out from the window of the van. Barbara could see that she was saying something and then turned and continued walking. The van hesitated, and then pulled up next to her again. Barbara smiled as she watched the video.

Clearly she had stopped and said something else. There was a pause before the van suddenly drove away. The video ended.

Sasha took her husband by the chin and turned his head toward her. Sasha looked her husband in the eyes.

"What did you say?" Sasha asked.

"He offered me a ride. I told him no." her husband replied.

Sasha nodded knowingly. She put her phone away and rolled over, settling down into the bed to go to sleep.

"Good night...my dirty little whore."

"Good night mistress" Barbara answered.

Barbara thought how many times before tonight she had said it playfully, or depending on the situation; semi-sarcastically. Now, calling Sasha 'Mistress' truly felt right, appropriate, necessary.

Revelation blossomed in Barbara's mind; as she truly acknowledged and accepted Sasha as her Mistress. The power dynamic in their marriage, and their relationship had truly changed and settled in Sasha's favor.

Barbara lay down and quickly fell asleep...the happiest girl in the world!