Torment Ch. 08 - Halloween Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha would give pleasure to Barbara when Sasha was ready, not before.

A moment later Sasha's rapture subsided and she opened her eyes and smiled at Barbara, her skin flush with orgasmic glow.

"If I fuck you now, will that make us lesbians?" Sasha asked, teasing her wet pussy with one hand and, gently slipping her long delicate fingers against her clitoris.

"YES." Barbara gasped with desire and hope.

Sasha struggled to calm down, her breathing slowing back to normal.

"Go fix your face and makeup." Sasha commanded.

Barbara knew without looking that her face was probably a mess from the time and effort she had just spent between Sasha's thighs.

"Yes Mistress." Barbara playfully simpered in response.

"Good girl." Sasha praised.

**

Barbara and Sasha both cleaned themselves up while Barbara also redid her makeup. She quickly restored her slutty naughty school girl appearance.

Barbara walked out the bedroom before she decided to make a last check of the house before she and Sasha left. She was entranced by the sound of her high heels clicking on the floor, and the feel of the hem of her mini skirt as it flipped ever so slightly with each step.

Barbara made it to the kitchen where she was surprised to find Sasha and their eldest daughter and...a friend.

Barbara paused in embarrassment. There was a moment of what could only be described as stunned silence. Their daughter and her friend also look stunned as they each gave her the once over. Their eyes roved up and down her body.

Barbara blushed in embarrassment, to finally be seen in such a skimpy slutty costume was...awkward. Their daughter and her friend suddenly squealed and burst into peals of laughter.

"Dad, this is my friend, Taylor." Their daughter introduced once their laughter died down.

Barbara noted the friend's eyes alighted on her collar with its heart shaped lock and then darted back down to her heels and the matching heart shaped locks on each ankle strap.

"So, did you lose a bet of something?" Taylor asked.

"No, not a bet, more of a dare." Barbara replied carefully. It was true after all, mostly...

"So...why a school girl costume?" Taylor continued.

Barbara looked to Sasha for help, but found only amusement dancing in Sasha's eyes.

Sasha watched, wearing her matching costume and merely smiled before taking a sip of her coffee. Barbara realized she would get no help there.

"Oh...well...we've pretty much exhausted all of our ideas. We've done so many couples costumes over the years and we didn't want to repeat anything. Sasha got to choose this year since I chose last year so...you know..." Barbara finished lamely.

"I've never gone out on Halloween as a girl before, much less a slutty one." Barbara added truthfully. She smiled; technically correct is the best kind of correct!

"You're not embarrassed or anything?" Their daughter interjected.

"Embarrassed, no..." Barbara answered truthfully. She couldn't very well admit she was aroused and excited though.

"Well you're taking it really well and look believable" Taylor added "If I didn't know I don't think I'd be able to tell."

"It is just a costume." Barbara added. "Not really sure how I feel about my butt hanging out like this though." She finished glibly.

Both the girls giggled and Barbara heard Sasha snort some of her coffee.

"Still, not a word to anyone." Barbara said, smiling in mock indignation, "And I better not see this on FaceBook." She added sternly.

Barbara watched as Taylor slowly put away her smart phone upon hearing the warning.

"We need to do our nails." Sasha mentioned.

"Our nails?" Barbara asked, rather dumbly. Sasha only had her get her nails done when they were going out together...Oooohhhh...

"Of course." Barbara answered, stiffly.

Barbara had spoken the entire time using her male voice and felt awkward with two other people, her daughter and her friend Taylor sitting with her. She knew she shouldn't reveal too much. Discretion was still important to her after all.

Barbara sat down at the dining room table and watched as her daughter took out a bottle of nail polish. Sasha must have given it to her earlier, or mentioned what color she wanted. The girls giggled and whispered briefly to each other as Barbara slowly extended her hands across the table towards them.

"Mom gave this to me. She said she needed help making you look....um...real." Their daughter said rather simply.

"And do I pass?" Barbara asked.

"Oh. Yes. Definitely!"

"Totally, fer sure." Taylor added.

Barbara relaxed a bit as her daughter quickly applied the deep red quick drying nail polish to her fingernails. It looked like the color of the nail polish would match the color of her lipstick.

Sasha left Barbara largely alone with the girls for about 20 minutes, coming and going and making small talk about where they would be and how long they would be out and when they planned on returning while Barbara's nails dried.

Barbara did her best not to stare too much. Watching Sasha parade around the house in her scandalous costume was difficult, her trapped penis not giving her any respite from its struggles for freedom. Saying that Sasha looked hot really didn't do her justice. Her matching naughty school girl outfit hugging her curves in all the right places.

Barbara's hid her discomfort each time she would feel her arousal try to grow. She was simultaneously thankful that the pleats of her skirt were able to conceal her crotch, the panties to cover it up, and the glue that would prevent an erection from growing. She couldn't imagine the embarrassment she would feel if her cock actually sprung free and tented her skirt.

It seemed everything was working just fine to keep her ardor in check.

"Here, you hold these." Sasha said as she handed Barbara two purses. One was a clutch purse and the other a coach bag.

"Why me?" For some reason the thought of carrying a purse seemed silly. Barbara wasn't sure if she was just playing up her reluctance for her daughter and Taylor.

"These purses have our wallets and phones and everything we need for tonight." Sasha said. "Besides, I'm driving. Unless you think you can drive in those heels." She gave Barbara a knowing look.

Their daughter and her friend suddenly start to giggle again. If they hadn't noticed the locks on her heels before then they sure did now.

Barbara glanced at her feet in their glossy black pumps with red stiletto heels. The girls looked too, still giggling but trying and failing to stifle their laughter

"Ok then, you can drive. Off we go!" Barbara tried to give her daughter a quick kiss goodbye on her cheek, but her daughter just snorted as she tried to stifle another laugh, and turned her head away. Probably just as well Barbara thought, she wouldn't want to smear her lipstick.

The drive over was uneventful. Sasha kept smiling every time Barbara would nervously fidget and tug at the hem of her skirt. Barbara tried her best to keep the pleats smoothed out and her red and white tartan panties from showing. She would absolutely have to keep her legs closed tight when sitting down or she'd flash her panties to anyone looking.

Sasha and Barbara arrived at the ferry terminal in perfect time to make the ferry. Barbara noticed the small clutch bag had Sasha's wallet and one or two items. Looking through the larger coach bag Barbara found her wallet and figured it must be hers for the evening.

She had to dig a bit through 'her' purse as there was so much stuff inside it! Digging through a bottomless pile of make-up and accessories she finally found 'his' wallet at the bottom.

Sasha took the card and paid the toll. They didn't even have to wait and were able to drive right on.

"Why so much stuff?" Barbara asked, indicating all the cosmetics.

"Everything we need for a girls night out partying. All that stuff in there is just in case you need a touch up or anything, especially after earlier." Sasha winked.

Barbara knew she was referring to her earlier cunnilingas.

"And the extra panties and stockings?" Barbara asked.

"Just in case you get lucky and need a change." Sasha giggled as she answered.

"Do you want to get out and walk around?" Sasha asked. She put the car in park, shut off the engine and set the parking brake.

"Um...no...I'm fine." Barbara looked down at her costume and again realized exactly how much clothing she was wearing. Or rather, how much skin she had exposed. Barbara decided that discretion was the better part of valor...she knew she was chickening out by choosing to stay in the car for the 30 minute crossing.

"Coward!" Sasha accused, laughter alighting her face.

Barbara just smiled back as she realized Sasha was teasing her.

After the crossing and disembarking the ferry in downtown Seattle; Sasha and Barbara arrived 40 minutes later at the party.

Barbara had to admit, as far as costume parties went, this one was a blast. Plenty of food and drink, everyone there was in costume and the mood lighting of the darkened house certainly helped with her presentation.

Even knowing she could pass in public Barbara was nervous. These people were complete strangers to her but they were Sasha's friends and coworkers. Sasha's husband had never met these people before so the chance of being recognized or 'made' was almost zero. Sasha had presented Barbara as a friend and made apologies for her "husband' not being able to come due to work commitments.

Barbara was careful but still had a wonderful time. With her voice control she was able to pass as female and she had just enough of a boring back-story to explain how she and Sasha knew each other, to answer inquiries, and to kill interest at the same time.

The only problem seemed to be with some of the single men. Sasha had to keep fielding inquiries as to the availability of her "friend". Sasha flirted and teased them a bit about Barbara solely to make her uncomfortable, but in the end spun a tale of a recent breakup and how Barbara wasn't yet ready to date again.

As with everything, all good things must come to an end though. After hours of fun and games and drinks, the time had come for Barbara and Sasha to say their goodbyes and leave. Sasha and Barbara had to get back to the terminal before the last ferry sailed for the evening. As they said their goodbyes Barbara felt incredibly awkward as two different men pressed their phone numbers into Barbara's hand and urged her to call them "...just to hang out or get coffee or whatever..."

Once back in the car Barbara glared at Sasha as she struggled to control her laughter.

"Did you have a good time" Sasha asked in sing-song, teasing her cross dressed husband. "with those guys giving you their phone numbers?"

"No. That one guy, what his name, Sean?"

"Yeah."

"He was kind of pushy." Barbara whined.

"Yeah, well, it you must know he's a bit of a creep at work as well." Sasha informed barely stifling her giggles.

As Sasha drove away Barbara was actually enjoying not having to drive and was even starting to feel a bit sleepy, the afterglow of the party and effects of the spiked punch working to sufficiently relax her. She did struggle to stay awake for Sasha. Sasha wanted to chat. Barbara and Sasha spoke a little bit about this and that, talking about office politics, and gossip she learned that night, and other inconsequential things.

As they were driving, Barbara noticed Sasha glance at the dashboard of the car and frown.

"What's wrong?"

"We need to stop for gas; the empty light just came on." Sasha replied.

Barbara pulled out her phone and opened up the maps app. She quickly navigated their way to the nearest gas station. As they pulled in to the station Sasha noticed Barbara began to fidget, bouncing her leg up and down.

"What's wrong with you?" Sasha asked.

"I need to pee. How long until we reach the ferry?" Barbara asked, crossing her legs tightly. She really regretted drinking so much wine and punch and not using the bathroom before they left the party.

"What are you, a child? Go use the women's restroom inside. No-one can tell you're not a girl." Sasha chastised.

Barbara nervously glanced around the station. She was acutely aware of how they were both dressed. Sasha got out and started to pump the gas into the car. She looked so hot leaning against the car in her tartan mini and long stocking clad legs with high heels.

Barbara looked around. At this hour the place looked deserted. Barbara gathered up her courage, leaving her purse behind and exited the car. With quick steps she set off for the inside restrooms.

"Remember to sit down when you get there." Sasha said, poking fun at her.

Barbara held her head high and didn't acknowledge the taunt. She wanted to move more quickly with how urgent her need was but had to walk carefully across the concrete in her 4 inch high heel shoes.

Sasha walked inside, her high heels tapping on the linoleum floor and past the station attendant, a youngish man, who in her judgment smiled a bit lewdly at her. Barbara made it safely into the ladies room and locked the door behind her. At least the bathroom was clean.

Sitting down to pee was now her normal after months of chastity play with Sasha. Barbara pulled down her panties and felt relief as she emptied her bladder. She finished quickly, using a bit of toilet paper to dry the tip of her tucked penis and pulled her panties back up. She flushed the toilet and went to the basin to wash her hands; admiring again her red glossy manicured fingernails. Barbara even took a moment to check her make-up out in the mirror.

Satisfied that her makeup was still fine she exited the bathroom and carefully walked back through the station, again with her heels tapping loudly on the linoleum flooring and again to the leers of the attendant, and outside to the car. Barbara, now relieved, felt a bit happy and proud of herself for her stealthy use of the ladies restroom.

It took just a moment for Barbara to notice that something was wrong.

The car was gone.

Barbara stood still, confused, and looked around.

Barbara rationalized that Sasha must have moved the car from the pumps when she finished gassing up. Barbara walked to the side of the building and looked around the corner. The side parking was empty.

Barbara's concern spiked, but then relief washed over her. Barbara saw Sasha, sitting in the driver's seat, looking over at her. Sasha must have moved the car forward past the gas pumps and closer to the road. Barbara turned and walked toward Sasha and their car.

She must've pulled forward so as to be ready to leave right away and make sure we make it to the last ferry, Barbara reasoned. She strode quickly, her heels tapping loudly on the cold concrete and asphalt surface.

Just as Barbara came within a few steps of the car the car suddenly lurched forward a few doze feet, and then stopped.

Barbara looked up in surprise. She saw Sasha, looking at her and grinning. Just as Barbara caught up to the car, Sasha once again suddenly pulled forward, away from her.

Barbara frowned and petulantly stamped her high heel.

"Not funny Sasha." Barbara shouted, irritation evident in her practiced girls voice.

Sasha had stopped just at the exit from the station onto the street.

After a moment's angry hesitation, Barbara resumed her walk to the car. Barbara was angry. Besides, it was cold outside and her naughty school girl costume did nothing to keep her warm.

Surprised, Barbara made quick skip steps forward, and felt relief as Sasha didn't pull away again and irritation at Sasha for the juvenile prank.

As Barbara finally reached the passenger side door she pulled on the door latch to open the door.

The door was locked.

"Uh, honey?" Barbara said, her anger rising.

Sasha lowered the car window an inch, not nearly enough for anyone to reach in and open the door.

"HEY!" Sasha yelled when Barbara tried the latch a second time.

At Sasha's loud and abrupt tone Barbara snapped her head up. Barbara had to bend over low by her waist to look in through the passenger side window. Barbara saw Sasha looking directly at her with what could only be described as an evil smile. Sasha scowled at Barbara and in a voice thickly laden with malice asked;

"Who's the dirty little whore now Bitch?!? You better get to steppin' if you want to catch the ferry."

Barbara was startled and completely stunned by Sasha's comment and the unexpected change in her attitude and demeanor from just a few minutes ago. Barbara took a frightened step back as Sasha, extending her middle finger, gunned the engine.

Barbara leapt back as Sasha peeled out, screeching tires and smoke, out onto the street and turning away, heading off in the direction of the ferry terminal.

Barbara stood there...stunned.

Oh my god!

She left me here!

Why would she do that?

Suddenly, situational awareness kicked in. Barbara became aware of several important facts:

She was alone...

She was without money...

She was without her credit cards...

She was without her cell phone...

She didn't have any ID...

She was dressed like a slutty school girl...

In a big city...

At night.

Barbara felt the chill of the night on her exposed skin.

All those things were in her purse...which she had left in the car...

Fuck!

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!

She needed to get to the ferry terminal and catch Sasha!

Barbara immediately turned and started walking towards the ferry terminal. She knew she needed to hurry. The ferry could arrive any time and the terminal was easily 10 blocks away.

Barbara felt nervous but not scared. It was past midnight, so there would likely be very few people out in this part of town. She noted that there wasn't even that much traffic. As much as Seattle liked to think that it was a big city, the reality was that it practically shut down late at night, even on holidays.

Barbara hoped that was a good thing; with no one out and about there would be no one who could see her, dressed as a slutty school girl, walking the streets.

Walking the streets.

Streetwalking.

Shit!

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!

That thought gave Barbara pause. That realization scared her and made her really want to run now, or at least jog. But as proficient as she was walking in high heels she knew that trying to go running in four inch stilettos was asking for disaster.

Barbara looked down at her heels as she contemplated taking them off. Seeing the tiny padlocks on the ankle straps reminded her of the futility of trying to remove them. She didn't have anything to cut the leather strap with. Those tiny little locks that she had thought were so cute and erotic sure don't seem that way now!

Barbara was walking as quickly as she could, turning from Fourth Street onto Royal Brougham Way as she made her way past the sports stadiums.

Barbara was really beginning to feel the cold October weather. Her concern with and anger at Sasha, coupled with the brisk pace she kept was barely warding off the chill.

"I am definitely not dressed for this!" Barbara muttered. She drew her arms in tight to help conserve body heat.

Caught up in her own thoughts and huddling in on herself, holding her arms tight to try to keep warm, it took her a while before she noticed the white van slowly keeping pace with her. Once she did notice it startled her and she had to resist the desire to try and run. She was fairly sure she couldn't run faster than a van, especially while wearing heels. With nowhere to run to and nowhere to hide, Barbara quickly decided on a course of action.

Barbara stopped in her tracks, turned boldly to face her pursuer, and waited.

Standing in the middle of the sidewalk Barbara saw the van draw up and stop even with her position from the street. There was a long pause until she saw the window roll down and a visible wave of cigarette smoke roll out. The heavy acrid smell of smoke and alcohol assaulted her nose. Barbara looked inside and saw the driver, a rather short and dirty white man, with a scraggly beard and cheesy mustache, too much unkempt hair under a ball cap, wearing a dirty flannel shirt leering at her.