Torment Ch. 08 - Halloween Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara and Sasha both had to contend with an annoying cross-wind that seemed as if it were playfully trying to lift their skirts. Barbara and Sasha had to hold them down as they made their way through the rows of cars to get to the other side.

As they arrived at their car Sasha unlocked it and Barbara noticed something she had forgotten; the white van. She looked to her left and sure enough she saw that the driver was awake now and sitting up behind the wheel. Barbara saw his jaw drop once he saw her. Barbara extended her middle finger and flipped him off. In doing so she let go of her skirt causing her skirt hem to flip up from the wind, flashing her panties. Barbara quickly opened her door and sat down, embarrassed. When she looked back to the white van the dirty driver had a shit eating grin on his face.

Ugh!

The ferry unloaded quickly and in good time Sasha and Barbara were heading up the exit ramp and were back on dry land. Barbara was startled by the ring of her cell phone.

Sasha uttered a burst of laughter while Barbara looked at her in wide eyed shock as she silently mouthed the words

"no way..."

Was Rick calling already?

Barbara retrieved her phone from her purse and looked at the caller ID. A wave of relief washed over her as she realized it was just their daughter calling.

Barbara had the presence of mind to switch back to her normal male voice and answer it.

"Hey dad, just checking in, looks like trick or treating is over. We haven't seen any kids since 10pm. I'm turning the lights out and me and my friend are going to bed"

"Well, OK, Mom and I are on our way back. You get some sleep now ok? Love you."

"Oh thank god" Barbara put the phone back into her purse. Her heart slowly resuming its normal beat.

Illuminated by the dashboard lights Barbara could see Sasha sitting there, driving, with what could only be described as a wide smile.

Barbara turned on the radio and scanned the stations trying to find something to listen to while they drove.

"Do you want to go to the casino party?" Sasha asked.

"No, it's getting late; besides, we never gamble anyway." Barbara could make out the casino lights ahead.

"I can't even remember the last time I even set foot in a casino." Sasha remarked.

"You know there is probably a cover charge, or some other catch we don't know about." Barbara replied.

"OK then, but since it's not up to you, I've decided that we're going anyway. I want to go dancing." Sasha spoke firmly, once again putting Barbara in her place.

Barbara was surprised by Sasha and her decisiveness. She and Sasha haven't gone out dancing since...wow...forever.... Not that they haven't wanted to, but being a parent always came first.

Barbara tried for sympathy.

"Honey, I'm not used to wearing these kinds of shoes dancing. I've only been able to walk in them; dancing seems to be asking a bit much. Besides, it could hurt my feet."

Barbara watched closely as Sasha appeared to consider and to think about what she had said. Sasha didn't say anything for nearly a full minute and Barbara began to think she may have convinced her. Sasha's next words let Barbara know that she was not having any of it.

"You should take them off every now and then when you sit to rest you feet."

Sasha bursts out in a full loud laugh at her own joke, knowing very well the little padlocks on the wide ankle straps would prevent Barbara from removing them.

Sasha pulled into the casino and noticed the crowded parking lot, almost full. Barbara sat patiently as Sasha bypassed the entrance to the parking lot and drove straight to the front entrance and valet parking.

"What are you doing?" Barbara asked.

Sasha ignored her. There was no time to answer anyway. A valet had already come up and opened the door. Barbara sat stock still until the valet extended his hand to help her out of the car. Barbara looked over to Sasha and tried to shoot daggers out of her eyes, but Sasha was already being helped by another valet and didn't notice.

Getting in and out of the car with her long legs and high heels was awkward. Barbara had to move carefully, especially now while the valet was watching. Carefully, keeping her knees together, Barbara swung her legs out together, bent her knees slightly and holding the valet's hand pushed off her seat with the other, something difficult to do while holding her purse.

Despite her best efforts, Barbara's miniskirt shifted a bit. Barbara was certain the valet saw the flash of her red and white tartan panties and she blushed accordingly. Barbara put her feet down evenly on the ground and managed to stand up gracefully. Barbara got her bearings, wondering what the valet could be thinking and noticed he was staring at her legs.

Barbara imagined he was undressing her with his eyes.

Given she was wearing a tartan pleated mini skirt, white thigh high stockings, a bare midriff and plunge bra and a front tie crop top with locked high heels and a locked collar...well...maybe he just might have an excuse.

Barbara let go of the valet's hand and joined Sasha a few steps away, waiting quietly as Sasha exchanged her keys for a valet stub. Once that was done they walked in through the front entrance together.

Sasha led the way and Barbara was relieved to notice that they didn't draw that much attention. Barbara relaxed further once the made their way into the casino party. The place was packed and there was certainly no shortage of eye candy.

At the entrance to the party Barbara was embarrassed to get carded. Sasha's laugh was infectious as ever when she saw what was happening. Showing ID was unexpected and embarrassing. Barbara reluctantly handed over her 'male' ID and felt her face blush again in embarrassment.

The security guard looked at the ID and clearly male name and picture but barely raised an eyebrow.

"Anything wrong Barbara?" Sasha asked, inserting herself into Barbara's embarrassment.

The bouncer handed the card back and no doubt taking the cue from Sasha politely waved her in. Sasha giggled even though the bouncer checked her ID and welcomed her the same way.

Sasha and Barbara walked around and tried to get their bearings. Barbara had to admit how impressed she was with the size of the party. Costumes were required for entrance so everyone was in costume. The crowd was active and the high energy dance music was intense. Barbara had to admit that the sheer scale and scope of the live music, people, food and drinks was impressive. She relaxed a bit more as she came to realize that they were completely anonymous, just two hot girls in a crowd.

Sasha took Barbara's hand and led her to the dance floor. Barbara was worried. She knew she could barely dance, and had often joked that she only made up for her lack of skill with her enthusiasm.

Once out on the packed dance floor Barbara simply copied Sasha and followed her lead. Instead of trying to think about her moves she just stopped thinking and let her self go, lost in the crowd Barbara relaxed and let the music move her.

Sasha and Barbara stayed close, their bodies moving together, dancing around each other, coming together, then apart. Barbara's focus was completely on Sasha. Dancing and living for the moment, Barbara found that even her high heels were no trouble.

Barbara lost track of time. She and Sasha must have stayed on the dance floor for at least 4 or 5 songs. Barbara and Sasha were generally dancing with a throng of other pretty women in sexy costumes near the center of the dance floor.

Sasha was surprised then when Barbara took her hand and led her off the dance floor.

"What's wrong?"

Barbara waited till they were out of the club section.

"Someone was grabbing my ass."

"Oh baby. That will happen. It's wrong of course, but it's not uncommon. Did you see who it was?"

"No. The first time I thought it was an accident, but the second time his hand lingered and pinched my butt."

Sasha held Barbara's hand and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"You'll be fine. C'mon now, we're still having fun."

Sasha took Barbara's hand and led their way through the crowd to the bar. Sasha was right, Barbara thought. The evening was amazing and totally enjoyable. She felt the tender pinch point on her thigh by her panty. Still, not even someone copping a feel of her ass would spoil their night.

Sasha was eventually able to catch the attention of the bartender.

"What'll it be Miss?"

Sasha gave Barbara a sly grin. "A vodka martini for me, and uhh...a banana daiquiri for my friend." Barbara gave Sasha a faux peeved look, but couldn't care less about what drink she ordered, even if it was a 'girly' one.

The bartender frowned for a moment. Barbara knew he would be annoyed to make a blended drink during a busy time. Barbara reached into her purse to make sure she had a large tip handy to show her appreciation.

The bartender returned shortly with their drinks. As Sasha reached into her purse to pay and Sasha brought forward the tip they were surprised to hear a voice from behind.

"I've got that" The voice stated, followed by a 'decomposed' arm handing some cash to the bartender.

Sasha and Barbara turned to look and see it was their zombie 'friends' from the ferry.

The bartender took the money and asked Rick what he wanted to drink. Seeing Sasha's drink, then Barbara's drink, Rick made the easy choice.

"I'll have one of those please." He said. indicating the vodka martini.

"So where's Aaron?" Barbara asked with annoyance, taking a sip of the creamy drink.

"He's here" Rick gestured vaguely into the crowd "somewhere. You should go look for him."

Rick turned his attention back to Sasha, ignoring Barbara. "I'm glad you came. I'd love to take you out on the dance floor" Rick smiled at Sasha "and I'm sure Aaron would like to dance with you Barbara." He added patronizingly.

"Thanks for the drinks Rick," Sasha said, seriously "and I'm sorry if I led you on back at the ferry, but I'm just not interested right now."

"Why not?" Rick asked, suddenly crestfallen.

"Really Rick, I'm just not that into you."

Ouch. Harsh, but fair, Barbara smirked sipping her daiquiri.

"Well what are you into?" Rick asked, trying to salvage the possibility.

Rick, you are trying way too hard, Barbara thought, uncharitably.

Sasha took a slow sip of her drink, swallowed, and reached for Barbara.

Barbara was surprised but melted into Sasha as Sasha took her by the back of her head pulled her close and planed an extremely deep and sensual kiss on Barbara's lips.

Barbara forgot all about Rick and Aaron and the crowd surrounding them. The kiss was heavenly and Barbara was disappointed when Sasha released her from her kiss.

Sasha turned to face Rick as her hand slipped down around Barbara's back pulling her in close against her hip.

"And you think that's supposed to make me want you less?" Rick replied, a hint of desire in his voice.

Rick's a smooth one alright, Barbara thought, annoyed now by his persistence and that he wouldn't take the hint.

"No" Sasha says "It's to let you know you should walk away while you still have some dignity."

A smile parted Barbara's red lips hearing Sasha speak so forcefully.

Rick's attitude finally changed. He didn't seem to like it, seeing Barbara smiling at his rejection. Rick did not look amused. For a moment it looked as if he wanted to say something, but their kiss had attracted a lot of attention. A circle of people around them had formed to watch and witness what was happening.

Most of the men in the crowd were looking at them and smiling a bit, while the expressions of the women ranged the gamut from peeved to approval. Rick appeared to finally make a decision and walked away in a huff.

"Thanks for getting us out of that." Barbara said; appreciative of Sasha's handling of the situation.

"You are my bitch, nobody else's." Sasha smiled again and took another sip of her vodka martini.

Sasha and Barbara found a table and finished their drinks slowly, holding hands and people watching.

"Some guys just can't take a hint." Barbara observed.

"Yep." Sasha agreed.

"If we put our bodies on display like this, in an attractive and provocative manner are we not inviting men's attention?" Barbara asked, sipping her daiquiri, deep in thought.

"Attention yes, but there is no sexual guarantee express or implied." Sasha quipped.

"So it's look, but don't touch." Barbara summarized.

"Yes, exactly! A woman should be allowed to dress how she wants without harassment from some horny guy." Sasha stated firmly.

"Not for you though." Barbara took a sip of her daiquiri.

"Uh...what?" Sasha was confused first, then caught Barbara's eyes shining coyly over her drink.

"You dress me up and have me anytime." Barbara said saucily and winked.

Barbara was rewarded for her effort when Sasha laughed happily at her statement.

"Good girl." Sasha winked back.

Together they fended off the occasional request for a dance, or the offer of another drink from time to time. Finally, Sasha informed Barbara that it was time for them to go.

Holding hands, Sasha and Barbara went outside to the valet and claimed their car.

Barbara had finally lost all her nervousness. She felt comfortable with who she was and how she was presenting. Even as scantily clad as she currently was the excitement of the evening and the calming effect of alcohol had inured her.

Barbara was unfazed this time when the valet opened the passenger side door for her and helped her into the car. Barbara stepped in carefully settling into her seat with ladylike poise and decorum. The valet shut the door and Barbara watched as Sasha gave the valet a tip and gracefully accepted help from the valet into the driver's side.

"Where to now?"

"Home." Sasha answered, putting the car in drive.

"This has been a great night. Thank you very much for thinking of this." Barbara said. She actually meant it. As upsetting as the walk through Seattle was at the time, she had to admit that there was nothing now about their night that she would have changed.

"Oh it's not over yet."

"Oh? What do you mean?" Barbara asked; her curiosity piqued.

"You'll see." Sasha answered cryptically as they left the Casino and drove off into the night.

**

Driving off into the night Barbara glanced at the clock.

1:30 AM.

Barbara turned to look over at Sasha in the driver's seat.

"We must've spent over an hour at the casino, dancing and drinking and mingling." Barbara reminisced in a sing song voice. She was almost sad it would soon be over.

Sasha didn't reply. She's being attentive to the road, Barbara thought.

Looking off into the night Barbara noted how the roads were practically deserted this early with no traffic at all. With only the lights of the dash illuminating her Barbara couldn't help seeing and thinking how sexy Sasha looked, sitting behind the wheel. Her taught body, full breasts covered only by her white blouse tied together just below her bra line, her white lace bra lifting and showing her full cleavage to its best advantage.

Barbara turned slightly in her seat toward Sasha, letting her gaze fall down her body. The occasional street light providing just enough light for just enough time to showcase her smooth long legs, covered by her white thigh high stockings. Barbara licked her lips. Sasha's legs were ever so slightly apart, and from the way she was seated, her red pleated tartan mini skirt has risen up her thighs, exposing a glimpse of her red and white tartan silk panties.

Barbara also noted Sasha once again had removed her shoes, setting them close under her seat and was driving in only her stocking feet. Barbara realized she had probably had her own heels locked to her feet for nearly 5 hours now and her feet actually felt fine.

Even though it was 1:30 in the morning, Barbara was still excited from their night out partying together. Barbara felt the automatic discomfort of her trapped and tucked penis strain for freedom...and fail.

Barbara let herself hope that when they got home Sasha would leave her the solvent and allow her to remove the adhesive holding her penis tucked. Her imagination started to run wild with thoughts and desires of taking Sasha to bed and making love to her.

It's Sunday now, they could sleep in late.

A beautiful sexy woman and a warm bed to take her to, what could be better than that?

The drive was quiet, the radio too soft to hear any music as they made their way past the closed stores, darkened homes, and quiet streets. Arriving home Barbara noted that all the lights were out except for the strings of black lights, like Christmas lights, hanging along the edge of the roof. She was pleased to see that all the decorations were still intact, but just like every year, vandals somehow snuck in and smashed the jack-o-lanterns.

"Look." Barbara said, pointing them out to Sasha.

"Well, you should throw them out. We don't want them to attract any critters."

"I'll clean it up in the morning, when I put everything else away."

"No, you should do it now." Sasha stated firmly, "It needs to be cleaned up and this will give me time for one more surprise."

A surprise?

"Umm, sure, ok then."

Sasha stopped and let Barbara get out of the car before she pulled into the garage.

Barbara busied herself with cleaning up the remains of the pumpkins and throwing them into a garbage can. Noticing the can was near full she decided to take it down to the street right away. Rolling the wheeled garbage can before her was just a bit tricky in 4 inch stiletto heels and Barbara was glad she managed not to slip or fall.

"Sasha?" Barbara turned, surprised, hearing a voice from the darkness behind her.

Barbara nearly screamed, taken by surprise as a figure, shrouded in darkness, slowly approached.

Barbara's heart was racing as she considered running away only to feel her four inch heels slip. Looking up, her heart in her throat, Barbara's dread evaporated as suddenly as it appeared.

Down at the end of the driveway standing by the side of the road, Barbara could finally discern the phantom was in fact, to her great relief, her nearest neighbor, Georgia.

Barbara's breathing returned to normal as just enough light illuminated the confusion on Georgia's face as she struggled to understand exactly who was standing before her.

Barbara took the time to recover her calm and watch with amusement as realization dawned upon Georgia that she was not Sasha. Barbara began to smile as the look of genuine surprise crossed Georgia's face as she recognized Sasha's husband.

Oh, great, caught by the Neighbor!

Georgia addressed Barbara by her real name.

"What are you doing?"

Barbara could tell from the tone of her voice that she was intrigued. Clearly intrigued by her costume, and even though Barbara though it was obvious, she answered anyway.

"Oh, just got back from a Halloween party. I'm putting a few things away before calling it a night. And you?"

"Couldn't sleep." A genuine and amused and smile crossed Georgia's face. "Uh, you look...great, really great!"

"Thank you." Barbara said. Barbara wasn't sure what else to say.

"Well, see you tomorrow I guess." Barbara stated; eager to get back to her house.

"Oh...sure thing, tell Sasha I said hi." Georgia replied.

Georgia just stood there, watching as Barbara turned on her very high heels, tottering slightly and made her way back to into the garage. Barbara turned to shut the garage door and could see Georgia, standing out on the side of the street, watching. Barbara waved as the automatic garage door shut and could see Georgia wave back before the door completely closed.

Barbara went inside and stopped for a moment by the door. She glanced once at the locks on the ankle straps of her high heels, her stocking clad legs, her tiny skirt, bare waist and midriff, front tie top and bra. She touched the collar still securely locked around her throat. Barbara burst out in laughter at her appearance.