Torment Ch. 08 - Halloween Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey baby. You busy?" his voice sounded like someone with a 5 pack a day habit; raspy and full of phlegm.

"Yes. I am." Barbara kept her retort sharp. She turned on her heel, continuing on her way.

She had a ferry to catch.

Barbara could hear the van's engine follow her and kept it in the corner of her eye. She was irritated that the filthy man was keeping pace with her.

"Come on now," the man's voice wheezed "don't be so cold. It's cold out there and I'm sure we can find someplace or somethin' ta do ta' keep warm."

Barbara kept walking.

"Watcha' go for anyway?" The scraggly man asked.

Barbara stopped again and faced her pursuer. He thinks she's a whore!

Barbara realized that this entire time she had automatically been speaking to him with her practiced feminine voice. Barbara smiled. She turned again to face him and looked him straight in the eyes. Barbara dropped her voice back down to 'his' normal pitch and answered;

"You can't afford it."

Barbara watched as the filthy driver reared back and actually did a double take, blinking several times as if to clear his vision. Just as suddenly as he had arrived, he gunned the engine and sped off.

Barbara actually laughed out loud, partly from the relief and partly from pride at being able to handle such a dangerous situation given her current state of dress. If this had become a fight she didn't know how well she would do with high heels locked to her feet.

The moment of triumph passed quickly though. She saw that she still had maybe five blocks to go, and she didn't even know what time it was.

Turning right Barbara proceeded north now along Alaska Way. The steady click of her high heels keeping time with her heart beat. Just three more blocks now! Come on, you can make it; you can see the terminal now, only two more blocks...

With her destination so close Barbara's anger surged as yet another car pulled up next to her.

"Oh no." Barbara groaned inside, "not again." She cursed under her breath.

Barbara half expected the van driver to have returned. Looking over without slowing down she saw that it wasn't the white van...it was a sports sedan...it was Sasha!

Barbara could barely describe the ambivalent feelings of anger and relief that ran through her when she saw Sasha.

She came back and found me! The anger, worry, and fear give way to relief, and also irritation, and then back to anger, as Barbara wondered why Sasha would take off, leaving her alone to fend for herself like that.

Barbara looked down and around as she tried to figure out how to get over the knee high shrub covered berm that separated the sidewalk from the street. Barbara heard the sound of the door click as Sasha unlocked it. Barbara did a high step strut through the bushes thankful that her thigh high stockings protected her legs from the bushes and opened the door.

Barbara got inside, sat down, and quickly shut the door, the heat and warmth inside the car heavenly in contrast to the cold outside weather.

"Did you enjoy your little stroll?" Sasha asked and smiled sweetly.

"No." Barbara answered angrily. She immediately began to shiver as the heat from the car warmed her and made her realize how cold she actually was.

"Good." Sasha replied.

Riding silently, Sasha drove the last two blocks to the ferry terminal. She was able to pull right up to the ticket booth. Barbara sat shivering as Sasha paid the fare and even waited to take the receipt. Barbara watched the attendant as his eyes were glued to her and Sasha no doubt admiring their skimpy school girl attire. Sasha slowly drove away and headed over to the last place in the line of cars.

Barbara shivered as she also noticed the ferry was in and was beginning to load the cars.

"Just so you know, if you ever think of calling me a dirty little whore again" Sasha said in a firm and calm tone "I'll leave you here."

Barbara just sat there, speechless, suddenly remembering when and how she had called Sasha her dirty little whore. Barbara sat silently as Sasha firm gaze didn't waver. Barbara decided she didn't need to argue the point.

**

Sasha and Barbara waited silently, neither one speaking. As the line of cars made their way onto the ferry Barbara's involuntarily shivering from the cold she experienced during her long walk slowly subsided. She was grateful for the heat from the car's AC system, and wanted nothing more than to luxuriate in the warmth it offered.

Sasha drove slowly, following the line of cars ahead of her. Barbara could see they seemed to be the last car in the line and as Sasha drive down the loading ramp onto the ferry she noted that the ferry was, at this late hour, less than half full. Sasha stopped the car and set the parking brake.

From where they were parked Barbara could see that many of the other passengers, disembarking their cars to head up to the passenger desk, were also in costume...Halloween revelers now heading home after a night on the town with a few late shift workers scattered among them.

"Can we leave it running?" Barbara asked "I'm really cold still." Barbara's shivers and chattering teeth may have stopped but she was still pale. "Please?"

"Ask me again in your girl voice."

Barbara realized she hadn't switched back after speaking to the dirty van driver. In no state to argue Barbara repeated her question in her best girl voice.

Sasha sat there for several seconds and after almost a full minute of silence she finally answered.

"No."

Sasha noticed Barbara's shocked and hurt expression.

"Gas is expensive these days. Besides I have something else that will warm you up."

Sasha reached under the hem of Barbara's skirt and smoothly slid her hand between Barbara's legs, her hand resting on top of Barbara's panties. Barbara's cock, which lay tucked, glued, cold, and forgotten, stirred faintly to attention in Sasha's grip.

The rumble of the ferry engines and the vibration of the deck built up as the ferry departed the terminal for the last crossing of the night. Sasha stroked Barbara's trapped and tucked penis and massaged it like it was a woman's pussy.

A whimper escaped from Barbara as warmth flowed back to her previously forgotten and now straining penis.

Sasha stroked her hand between Barbara's legs vigorously, rubbing and warming Barbara's trapped penis. Barbara's arousal grew as did her frustration as she was still tucked and the adhesive was still holding her penis tuck tight and unyielding between her legs.

"You're mine and no one else's." Sasha said softly, her breath tickling Barbara's ear.

"Mmm." Barbara moaned softly in pleasure. "Yes Mistress."

Sasha stopped and withdrew her hand.

"Please, don't stop." Barbara begged.

Sasha ignored her and took some tissues from a box and wiped off her hand. Barbara realized that her precum must have soaked through into her panties and wetted Sasha's hand.

"I'm going inside. You can stay here if you want to. They do have hot coffee inside. That will warm you up." Sasha's look was one of glee at Barbara's discomfort and frustrated lust.

Already the car was getting cold inside. Not waiting for a decision, Sasha took her purse, got out of the car, slammed the driver's door shut, and walked toward the stairs leading to the upper passenger decks.

Barbara sighed and before Sasha had gone more than 10 feet, Barbara took her purse and followed. She wasn't going to be caught out again without her purse!

"Good girl." Sasha praised. "Come on Barbara, let's go."

Following closely up the stairs, Barbara fussed with her skirt's hem and pleats, making sure they lay down smoothly.

"Oh, look." Sasha said.

Barbara stopped dead in her tracks. Parked near the other stairs on the opposite side of the ferry was a very memorable white van, the driver apparently taking a nap behind the wheel of his van for the trip across the water.

"Your stalker?" Sasha asked.

"It's not funny. You don't know what happened over by the stadiums when I was trying to get here." Barbara protested.

"Of course I do. I saw the whole thing. I was following you."

In a long night of surprises, Barbara was astonished yet again. Before she could ask how, Sasha continued up the stairs. Barbara followed and together they made it to the passenger deck.

Following Sasha up the stairs Barbara couldn't fail to notice the identical pleated mini skirt she wore did nothing to conceal her sexy red and white tartan ruched panties. The stay up stockings caressing and covering Sasha's legs were equally amazing. Barbara enjoyed the view.

Barbara glanced back over her shoulder and was relieved to see that no one was following her and having the same view of her that she had of Sasha.

The sexy view did nothing to alleviate the strain her resurgent tucked and trapped cock was feeling.

Sasha and Barbara entered onto the passenger deck and Barbara was very happy to feel the warm heated air flowing from the air vents. Barbara assumed Sasha was also looking for someplace warm to sit and relax for the ride across to the other side, but it became apparent that Sasha had other ideas.

"I want to walk around." Sasha announced.

"I already had a walk, remember?" Barbara protested, irritably.

"Well whose fault was that?"

Barbara began to think that Sasha was enjoying this way too much.

"You promised me coffee." Barbara accused, sulkily.

"Watch your tone. I wanted to walk around on the trip over but you were too chicken. You can carry your coffee cup while we walk."

Sasha started off slowly, walking down the length of the ferry. Barbara couldn't help noticing the nice little flip of Sasha's skirt and sway of her hips as she gracefully moved forward. Barbara felt the exact same flip with her own matching tartan pleated mini skirt.

Barbara and Sasha were soon walking side by side and made their way to the galley. Once there Sasha ordered coffee, two venti hot mocha's, hers with whip cream, and Barbara's without.

"People are watching us." Barbara whispered to Sasha as they waited for their drinks.

"I know." Sasha whispered back. "Cool huh. All the women think we're sluts because all the men want us."

"And how is that a good thing?" Barbara asked, looking around surreptitiously.

Another enigmatic smile "You don't think women like to be noticed?" Sasha asked.

Sasha and Barbara finally got their drinks and savored the hot caffeinated goodness.

"Coffee is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy." Barbara airily pronounced.

Sasha chuckled at the quip.

"Come with me." Sasha pulled Barbara's arm and lead the way to the women's restroom. As they entered Sasha lead Barbara over to a sink and mirror. Sasha opened up her clutch purse and expertly refreshed her lipstick and checked her makeup in the mirror.

Barbara followed Sasha's lead, Barbara opened up her purse, although she had to dig once again through the purse contents until she found her own lipstick.

"Just do a quick touch up." Sasha commanded. Sasha set her mocha next to Barbara's and turned and disappeared into a stall.

Barbara was briefly distracted by the sight of lipstick on the lids of Sasha's and her coffee cups. She found the lipstick on the cup lids erotic. Barbara took her tube of lipstick and reapplied the luscious red color to her lips.

Barbara flinched, startled, as the bathroom door opened and another woman walked in. Barbara noted a scowl form on the strangers face upon seeing Barbara's costume before she disappeared into a stall.

Barbara next found the lip gloss and carefully applied a heavy coat of lip gloss to her full red lips. Barbara smacked her lips once and then pursed her lips, making a kissy face in the mirror. Once done with that she spent just a bit of time primping and preening.

Still waiting for Sasha, Barbara took out some mascara and touch up her eyelashes.

Barbara heard a flush from the stall as Sasha exited the stall and rejoined her at the bathroom sinks, and washed her hands again. Barbara placed her cosmetics back into her purse, took her coffee, handed Sasha her mocha and together they left the restroom to resume their walk.

Sasha once again lead the way as she and Barbara made another complete lap around the ferry, once again ending at the ferry galley. Sasha briefly looked over the room until she saw an open table near the middle. Barbara noticed that her choice was also in the middle of many of the other passengers.

"Couldn't we go sit over near the sides, there are less people..." Barbara pleaded, indicating the empty tables.

"No." Sasha's smile grew wider, "This is perfect!"

Barbara saw that the table was near a group of several young men and women, all in costumes, by the coffee and soda machines, hanging out. They appeared to be together.

"You need to understand something" Sasha whispered. She reached out and stroked the hair of Barbara's wig, like a lover would, pulling Barbara's head down closer toward her.

Barbara became nervous; the sensitive gesture was attracting the attention of the other passengers while simultaneously increasing her arousal and excitement from the intimacy.

Impulsively Barbara went in for the kiss.

"You are my bitch right now" Sasha whispers in Barbara's ear, avoiding the kiss. "If you want to make it home with me you had better do what I say, when I say it."

Barbara felt flustered. The thought of being alone now, after she had already been left alone in Seattle, was distressing to say the least. Barbara did not want that to happen again. Confused, Barbara also felt her tucked penis strain again in arousal as her trapped state prevented yet another erection.

Despite not getting a kiss from Sasha, Barbara submissively followed.

Once again Barbara's situational awareness kicked in as she realized:

Sasha has the car keys.

If she were to protest, Sasha could leave her behind again.

Sasha has total control over her right now.

Barbara could feel the strain of her penis as it struggled and was thankful that she was held in place by her tuck, her adhesive, her tight red and white tartan panties and concealed by the pleats of her red tartan miniskirt.

Sasha turned away Leaving Barbara to follow. Barbara followed Sasha as they sauntered past the group of single young men. As she was squeezing past Sasha accidentally dropped her purse. Naturally, Barbara immediately bent over to pick it up.

Handing it to her Barbara sat down so that they were sitting across from each other at their table. Barbara noticed another amused expression cross Sasha's face.

"What?" Barbara asked.

"Nothing," Sasha paused "It's just that when you walked past them you bent over and those zombies over there totally saw your panties."

"Gee, I'm so glad you find me amusing." Barbara sarcastically accused. "This evening was supposed to be fun."

"Aren't you having fun?" Sasha questioned with another sweet smile.

The question gave Barbara pause, making her stop and think. It took her only a moment more to understand Sasha's point.

"Yes." Barbara said. She's right though, Barbara thought, tonight was a lot of fun.

Barbara knew deep inside that she enjoyed submitting to Sasha, the Halloween party had been a been a blast, the walk through the city was cold and scary, all of it was...

Barbara's reverie was interrupted as two zombies shambled over and stood next to their table.

The first zombie spoke. "Hi there, crowded tonight huh. Mind if we join you?"

Barbara noted that there were at least a dozen empty tables scattered throughout the galley.

"Not at all" Sasha piped up, and with a gesture from her hand indicated for them to take a seat.

The zombies introduced themselves "I'm Rick."

The other zombie held up his hand "I'm Aaron."

"I'm Sasha, and this is my friend Barbara." Sasha replied for both of them.

Barbara had no idea what to say. Frankly, before she married, she was always on their side, the one trying to pick up the pretty girl. Realizing that they're hitting on her and her wife and trying to pick them up made her mind go blank. Fortunately Sasha wasn't shy at all and answered for them both.

Barbara felt relieved that Sasha was doing most of the talking. Barbara decided to just sit there and try to look pretty, giving single syllable responses to Aaron's attempts to get her to talk and answer his silly questions. The guy part of Barbara's brain suddenly realized that she was stuck talking to the wingman so Rick could try and score with Sasha.

Barbara tried to keep aware of Sasha's conversation with Rick but also had her hands full with Aaron.

"Nice collar. So are you two an item?" Aaron tried to touch her collar and Barbara pushed Aarons hand away only to have him slip his other arm around her shoulder.

'Yes. I belong to her." Barbara tried to be firm and kill Aaron's interest. She failed.

"Cool, cool. So is she open to sharing you?"

Ugh! What a creep.

"I don't think so." Barbara replied.

Aaron totally missed the strength of her tone and disdain.

"Oh, so you don't know. Maybe I should ask her if I can have you. You'd like that wouldn't you. I bet you're a little slut when it comes down to it." Aaron was speaking softly and breathing into Barbara's ear.

Barbara ignored the untoward comment, instead moving to take a drink from her coffee cup. Aaron moved to place his hand on her thigh and tried to slide it up her leg to her panties.

Barbara very quickly found her hands busy fending off Aaron's attempt to paw at her.

Truth be told, Sasha was also getting annoyed. Although not as handsy as Aaron, for most of the 30 minute crossing, Rick was flirting heavily with her. Rick took the lead in the conversation and spent most of the trip trying to get Sasha and Barbara to join him, Aaron, and their friends over at the Indian casino for an all-night Halloween costume dance party being hosted there.

Sasha flirted with him quite a bit, but expertly avoided committing to going.

Just as Aaron's hands were getting too close to Barbara's panty a bell chimed.

Over the ferry PA system an automated recording announced the arrival at their destination. Sasha could tell Rick realized that time was short and was thinking hard.

"Look, here's my number, call me if you make it there. I'd love to get to know you better"

"I'm sure you would." Sasha replied dryly.

"Can I get your number?"

"Sure, give me your phone." Sasha took the phone and entered in her contact information. Coyly avoiding Rick's attempt to kiss her she pushed him away.

Sasha stood up and said her goodbyes, "Say goodbye Barbara."

Barbara, swatting away Aaron's hands and very glad the trip was over, made a small feminine wave.

"Bye now" She said in a relieved soft femme voice.

Thee passenger deck was emptying as people made their way back to their cars to disembark. As Barbara and Sasha were leaving the galley Barbara was perplexed.

"Why did you give them your number?"

Sasha waved her hand dismissively. "I didn't, I gave them yours."

Barbara practically choked on her last sip of coffee. "So what am I supposed to do if they call?"

Barbara looked at her as if she was mentally slow. "Tell them it's a wrong number... duh!"

"God I can't believe how handsy that guy was." Barbara complained, dropping her empty coffee cup into the trash.

"Welcome to being a girl." Sasha said, dropping her cup into the trash bin as well.

**

Walking thru the passenger deck and then down the stairs Barbara noticed that she and Sasha attracted only a few stares and appreciative looks from other passengers but by and large most of the people were simply tying to quickly get back to their cars.

As Barbara and Sasha descended to the car deck Barbara realized they had inadvertently descended on the wrong side of the ferry. Together, they crossed over the car deck and made their way to Sasha's car, easy to find given they were parked near the back.