All Comments on 'Tormentor and Protector'

by ALiddell106

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, a very descriptive story about falling into subspace in order to distance your mind from the abuse being done to your body. Clearly he knows how to abuse a person's body and knows his sub's limits. Trust is earned and the Dom knows that they can not abuse that trust. When trust is taken away, fear is it's replacement. A lot of aftercare seems to be missing. He should have given her a warm relaxing bath for her to recover. At least this time he did not whip her body into a bruised mess. Hot set of stories. Very much appreciated and hope that you will write more, but please add a bit more loving aftercare instead of having her just falling asleep.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 2 years ago

A particularly successful story that gets deep in the head of a pain slut. You really make the reader feel why anyone would put up with that level of abuse and indignity. The clothespins and the timer were a nice touch.

DegradedSuccubusDegradedSuccubusover 2 years ago

Such a wonderful description of the peace found when you’re able to let go. I love face fucking for this exact reason, but have never been able to articulate it. Thank you for sharing this. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userALiddell106@ALiddell106
A wonderland of erotic short stories. Vanilla, kink, fetish...and everything in between. New content released regularly. Custom content available- let me help you explore what's living in your mind. Real time virtual role plays, written stories, and audio content. Blog: http...