All Comments on 'Tory and the Gardner'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

As I read the story I was intrigued. I have felt that way many times while watching our Lawn Service Workers working on our yard. For the most part I am ok with watching them, especially when my husband is home but when he is gone to work, hunting, fishing or out with his guy friends I cannot resist the desire to go out and offer these hard working men, and occasionally a woman, a nice cool drink.

During those times I ask them to take a nice break and come and sit under the back awning which is completely out of view of any of our neighbors, just in case any of them get nosey. When we are sitting there I sit with my legs crossed allowing my summer dress to ride up high on my thigh and even sit with my legs spread wide open on occasion. It was during one of those times that I watched a very young Hispanic young man, whom I later found out was barely 21, the same age as my youngest son, looking between my legs while his older work partner was engaging me in conversation.

I smiled to myself because I could see this young man adjusting his growing cock under his work pants and the more he looked the wider I spread my legs. As he moved his cock even more I could see just how large it was and I moaned and the older man asked me if I was alright. I smiled at him and assured him that I was alright but I pointed at the young mans pants and said, "I don't think he is ok though. That thing must be really uncomfortable in those tight pants."

The older man smiled saying, "Jose, unzip your pants and let the woman see your cock. She is very interested in it and wants to make sure it's ok. She says it to tight in your pants and you should free it." I was shocked but appreciated the older man taking the bull by the horns so to speak and watched as the young man unzipped his brown pants, his belt and unfastened the button holding his pants together. I sat there in awe as the young man slid his pants and his underwear down to his knees and yelped when his cock sprang straight up in front of his body.

The young man sat there proudly as his right hand gripped his huge cock. I could tell that he could have placed both of his hands on his cock, fingers to finger and still there would have been a couple inches visible to me. I was staring at that cock and had forgotten about the older man but was brought back to reality when I felt something touch my left shoulder.

When I turned my head towards the older man, another huge cocks piss slit was bobbing only inches from my face. I was still in awe of the young mans cock when I heard the older man say, "Open your mouth Mrs. K. Suck my cock while my son fucks you."

It was at that very moment that I realized that these two men were father and son and they were about to use me for their pleasure. I opened my mouth taking the thick cock into it and sucked him deep. I felt my body being lifted out of the chair I was sitting in and now I was bent over, sucking a beautiful brown cock while a young man was lifting the hem of my sun dress up over my ass and pulling my panties down to my ankles.

Then I felt the head of the young mans cock probing between my legs and then it entered me and he slowly fucked me to the same tempo that I sucked his dads cock. They were not in any hurry and I wasn't either. I hadn't been double teamed like this since my college days and I wanted to enjoy it as long as I could. These two men, dad and son, fucked me for over thirty minutes before filling my pussy and mouth with their cum. I swallowed every drop of dads cum and took every potent seed of the sons cum. I knew that I could not get pregnant any more so I didn't care if he flooded my unprotected pussy.

Once they were done they helped me sit back down but the son took my panties and placed them in his pocket. As I watched them walk back to their job I heard the door to the Back Area open and knew that my husband was home. I smiled at him when he leaned over and kissed me. He pulled back and looked at me asking, "Has someone been a naughty girl today?" All I could do was smile and nod my head.

My husband sat down next to me and called the two men back over and asked them to stop in before they left today and have a beer and they agreed. When they finished their job, my husband led them into our bedroom where he had tied me to the bed and told them to enjoy their tip. They both stripped naked and crawled onto the bed with me and fucked me in my pussy and mouth for over an hour. Then they got up and sat and drank a nice cold Madelo Negro with my loving husband..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.