Total Hedonism Pt. 03 - Bath Time!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to tease her until I got to the last strawberry. The biggest. I had been saving it for the end. Now I pushed it almost all the way inside of her. Her squirming told me everything I wanted to know - she was getting close to another orgasm. I leaned in and held the berry with my teeth. I reached up with my left hand and cupped her breast, squeezing it hard, and pinching her nipple. I pushed the berry into her pussy, angling so my nose rubbed against her swollen clit. I felt her body tense up, her legs stiffen. Her breathing was heavy and raspy.

She kept grunting "unf" and THEN "yes, yes, yes yes yesYesYesYesYesYESYESYESYESSSSSYESSSSSYESSSSS OHMYFUCKINGGOD!" I covered her entire pussy with my mouth, the strawberry now smashed, I chewed it up, and let the juice cover her pussy as she came in my mouth. The mix of the two was delicious! I sucked the juices into my mouth as she climaxed a second time.

Then I stood up, and as her pussy clenched and her body went slack, I slid my hard cock into her waiting pussy. I couldn't believe how tight she was, but how easily I entered her. My cock throbbed as she clenched down on it. This lady did her cagles everyday! Her pussy felt amazing! She clenched my cock as I slid in, and she didn't let go. I reached down and picked up her feet by her ankles and draped them over my shoulders and I pulled her closer to me. Her pussy and my cock were a perfect fit, and I wanted nothing more in that moment than to be inside of her, and to feel every inch of her pussy. I wiggled my hips, and slid in and out slowly.

I pulled out, and pressed the head of my cock against her hole, and then pushed my way in again. She sighed a deep, throaty sigh, and I pulled back out. I repeated the motion a few more times, each time lingering a little longer inside of her before pulling out, and doing it again. Before long, I was the one who couldn't take any more. She moaned in rhythm to my hips as I thrust in and out, in and out, in and out. Water splashed out of the tub as the rain hammered away at the skylights. Thunder rolled and lightning flashed. I knew I was getting close. She wrapped her legs around me, pulled me in, and looked at me.

"Fuck, yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck. Just like that. Just like that. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't fuckin' stop. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

As another orgasm ripped through her body, and her pussy clamped down tight on me, I lost control, and leaning into her harder, I erupted like Mount Vesuvius. I felt ropes of cum bursting out of me and filling her up. Her own cum mixed with mine. I didn't move. I wanted to feel her clenching around my throbbing cock as I came.

After a few minutes, her body completely relaxed, and she fell back onto the floor. Her legs shook, and her pussy throbbed. My cock was losing its erection, having cum harder than I had in a long time.

I reached over and picked up the bottle of prosecco and took a long drink. I dribbled some over her tummy and bent over and licked it up. She sat up, took the bottle from me, took a long drink, and then poured some out over where our two bodies were one. She rubbed it with her hands, and then, without warning, came again. This time, she squirted all over me. She rubbed her clit and my cock with the same hand, spreading our juices mixed with prosecco over us. I was very sensitive. My body shook and I lost my balance, and plopped back down into the tub.

Shae sat up, holding the bottle of prosecco up in a toast. "Here's to some great fuckin' babe! And to the start of a great weekend."

After a while, she managed to sit up and slide back into the tub. We cleaned up, kissed some more, drank some more, and finally got out of the tub. The storm raged outside, and the electric was still out, but we didn't care at all.

Her stove and oven were gas, so she threw some food in the oven. She wore lingerie with a sheer robe over it, and I wore my shorts. All of my clothes were still in my car. Oh, well. I didn't need anything anyway. It's not like we were going anywhere.

We finally wound up in bed. We talked, and kissed, and fondled each other. We wound up on our backs, exhausted, and satisfied. She draped a leg over mine. It pressed against me deliciously. It might have been a king size bed, but we only used a small portion of it. We slept all night with some portion of our bodies pressed against each other. When I was big spoon, she wiggled her ass into me and I held her breast. When she spooned me it was much the same. Neither of us seemed to be able to keep our hands off of the other, and that's how we slept.

12