Total Hedonism Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unf! Fuck! Bradly, you look so fucking hot with my girl cock sliding in and out of your ass. I just wanna pound you until I cum again and again."

"I wanna play, too," Alexis said between breaths.

We repositioned ourselves. I lay on my back and Shae got between my legs. She was wearing a big black strap-on that was much bigger than I realized. She smiled at me mischievously, grabbed my cock and balls in one hand, held my leg out with the other, and slid the freshly lubed girl-cock right into my waiting asshole. Again, I felt the ridges of the mushroom head pushing into me. I felt it open me up and stretch my asshole out. It slid down, hitting nerve after nerve that sent signals straight to the pleasure center of my brain. She slid all the way in with one long push, all the while holding onto my cock and balls. When she was finally all the way in, she let go of me. Alexis straddled me, and Shae held my cock while Alexis settled down onto me. Without waiting, she spread her lips and dropped straight onto me, taking all of my thick cock at once. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She opened her mouth, but no sound came out, and she looked up to the sky. I reached up and took one of her perfect tits in each hand. I loved being on the bottom for the view, and because I could reach her tits.

I had seen this position done in porn many times and always wondered if it was as fun as it looked. It is! And more.

Shae slid in and out of me with ease now, and I moaned loudly with each thrust. Alexis rode me to a different rhythm. She wasn't fucking me, she was using my cock as a toy to fuck herself with, and I was fine with that. Then Shae hit my P-Spot. Once she realized it, she focused her energy on rubbing that spot over and over again. In and out, in and out, with pressure on that one spot. Alexis was also hitting her G-Spot with my cock. Her pussy was clamped around me, working up and down hard.

Between the two I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and said so.

"Cum in me! I wanna feel your cum inside me. Fuuuuuuuck yesssssss! Uhhhhhhhh..."

Then I heard Shae moaning. We were all three on the verge of orgasm.

I'm not sure who climaxed first. I do know that there was suddenly a lot of fluids splashing on the bed. There was lots of squishy wet noises while we all fucked every damn drop we could out of each other. I shot rope after rope of cum deep into Alexis. She, in turn, squirted her juices all over my groin and belly. Meanwhile, Shae came hard from the vibrator she had inside her pussy.

We all collapsed together. Shae had taken the dong out of me, but I was still deep inside Alexis. We stayed that way for some time, my throbbing cock pulsing inside of her, until she got a leg cramp and had to change positions. As she pulled away from me, Shae leaned in and began licking the cum and squirt juices off of my cock, balls, and surrounding area. Alexis joined her, and together they cleaned up the mess they had made.

Both of them were positioned with their back-end within easy reach, so taking advantage of that, I slid a thumb into each woman. I fingered them as they licked and kissed my still hard cock.

"Is he ever done?" Alexis asked after letting my cock pop out of her mouth.

"Not as long as we aren't," Shae replied.

"Then I'm not done. If I'm gonna cheat, I'm gonna cheat good." Then she took my thick cock in her mouth again. Shae took my balls in her mouth and sucked. They both ran their hands up and down my thighs as they worked on my cock and balls and I fingered them.

The time came when I had to go home. It was already dark outside, and I had a four hour drive ahead of me. But I didn't mind.

12