Total Satisfaction

Story Info
Anthony made me the happiest woman in the world.
1.1k words
3.62
9.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tammy72
tammy72
3 Followers

My name is Tamara from Texas. I am 49 years old never found a man that I liked enough to marry. I'm 5'2" a little on the thick side but not fat. I have 38 D size breast.

I'm a natural redhead with green eyes and pale skin. I never had a sexual relationship with anyone until I was 45 and it was with someone that I never expected.

His name is Anthony a black man in his late 50s. Anthony showed up at my job one day asking for work. I felt sorry for him because he said he was hungry and would do anything.

I introduced him to the owner and he said he had a few days of cleaning he could do if he could start tomorrow morning. He thanked me for helping him out and said if he could help me in any way he would be happy to.

The next day he was waiting on me to unlock the door. I told him to start cleaning the front offices where I work at first. He asked me if anyone else works with me. I said no just me all by myself and you now. Anthony looks at me and says Miss Tamara I'm so happy to be working with you. I said thank you Anthony and I am with you too.

Anthony asked me how many children do you have and I said none and never been married either. He looks at me surprised and said why not. I said well to tell you the truth I never got interested in anyone and believe me I've had many opportunities.

Anthony responded with well miss Tamara I know you have because you are a very very beautiful woman looking at my body up and down. What kind of man interests you one with plenty of money. I said not at all that doesn't make me happy at all. And believe me I've had plenty of opportunities to be with rich men.

I asked him if he had ever been married before and he said no but I do have children. I asked him how many. He looked at me and said 25. I thought to myself good Lord. Then I ask him why so many children if you've never been married. He said it was because so many women wanted to be with me in my home town.

I wondered what he was talking about. He sure wasn't good looking so I couldn't understand why so many women wanted to be with him. Mr Anthony why did you leave your home town. He said because of so many jealous husbands. I said really so you were going out with married women. He said yes and all white women. I ask him why all white women. He said because I gave them something their white husbands couldn't.

He said you know what they say about black men. once you go black you never go back and grin's at me so evil looking. I've always heard that I said but I've read many articles that isn't true. He said well Miss Tamara I can tell you for a fact it is true grabbing his crotch making me look down at down at his pants bulging out. He said where's the bathroom Miss Tamara I said right there. While he was in the bathroom

I couldn't stop thinking about him. He left the door wide open and I could hear everything he was doing. Unbuckling and unzipping his pants then I could hear him peeing all the way down the hall. Miss Tamara have you been with a black man. I said no why do you ask me. He says because almost all redheads I've ever seen love black men.

I said well I've never had sex with no man. He looks at me and said I know why not Miss Tamara. I said why if you really know me so much. He stands next to where I'm sitting unzips his pants and pulled his penis out and let's it fall down to his knees. All I could say was good grief Mr Anthony. He looks into my eyes confident holding it at the base shaking it. I was amazed that a man as ugly as he is had such an incredible penis Perfect in every way all the way down to the huge head. From the the base a large vein started and continued the full length of a very black shaft with a circumstanced purple color head.

Mr Anthony strokes my hair and face and kisses me on my cheek rubbing my shoulder. I can't believe how this black man has so much power over me. He bends over me and kisses me like I've never been kissed before in my life. I was so excited I was going insane.

He tells me to put my hands on his big black dick. I saw it growing longer and thicker by the second. I said Mr Anthony why are you doing this to me. He said don't ask questions and do what I told you. My wrapped both of my hands around it as I watch it get fully erect standing straight out. I said Mr Anthony I know you must be at least 14 inches. He says it's 18 inches and I said really. He said are you ready for it Tamara. I said I don't know Mr Anthony it may be too big for me. I'm a virgin you know. He says I know my beautiful. You're going to be okay with me. I will take good care you.

He stands up and tells me to take your clothes off. I did what he told me he tells me to get on the table and open my legs. He positions himself between my legs putting the head at my opening going into me slowly opening me up wider and wider. He said you see there my beautiful as he went all the way in. I looked into his eyes and said oh my God Mr Anthony as he started to go in and out of my soaking wet hole.

He went in and out picking up his tempo with every stroke. He kisses me one more time and then he starts slamming his black dick inside me. I started having orgasm after orgasm. He did this for so long I thought I was going to pass out. He said get ready Tamara I getting ready to shoot my load inside you and it's going to be big. I could feel him go all the way and the look on his face as he filled me with his thick cum. We got married a few days later and I had his baby 9 months later.

tammy72
tammy72
3 Followers