Total Woman Fortunes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi began the up and down strokes, long ones interspersed with shorter ones. Hilda sat by, watching the show. Heidi's lively firm boobs bounced before Rajit's face and he bobbed at her dancing nipples. She liked that and it complemented the cock friction heating her womb.

Hilda urged them on, giving sincere praise in a girlish voice.

"Ohh... that looks good... does it feel good... Heidi, are you going to get one off... yes? Oh, you lucky girl... C'mon, Rajit, keep it going... she's almost there... ooh, almost...almost... YES!"

Rajit wanted to last longer but the twins were unrelenting in their enthusiasm. He let himself go and jetted his essence into Heidi. She felt his inner discharge and joined in with her own orgasm.

Rajit collapsed back and Heidi leaned forward to rest her tits against his forehead. She hugged his head, pecked his scalp, and cooed her praises to his manliness. Hilda dribbled warm water over their superheated bodies, promoting a gentler, slower cool-down.

Heidi gave him a lip smack kiss and sat up, drawing her oily pussy off his shrinking erection. The twins helped Rajit from the tub and led him inside, depositing him in his bed. It would be Hilda's turn next and they sandwiched him between their warm naked loveliness until he was rejuvenated enough to fuck her and balance their passions. The night was still young and the co-ed twins had plans and expectations for the rock star digital designer, who was now irretrievably entangled in the Total Woman Academy's feminine worldwide web.

12