All Comments on 'Tough Lessons for a Scold'

by MasterBlogman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is non con

This is non con and should be in the right category. You call yourself Mastersomething so you should know better.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Disgusting

This is way too expensive and stupid for real life. It would be much cheaper for him to help get her an apartment and leave her sitting in it, away from him. He's just showing off what he'd like to do. Beware this asshole writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ShadowRosie doesn't understand fantasy

It was really good until the end. She could walk into any hospital and get a rapekit done, then he's not off scot-free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laughably bad

When she called the police she had everything she needed. Bruises, abrasions, DNA and a vagina and anus that had been abused. And he was STUPID enough to make a video that the police found in no time flat. He went to prison for the next 20 years. Stupid story.

No stars

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

Way Too Harsh

Not you, MasterBlogman, but the previous commenters are way too harsh on good MasterBlogman who is kind enough to share the outpourings of his imagination with us without asking anything in return but a comment or two. Once a reader’s decided a story is not to their taste, there’s no need to even finish. Is it just for the opportunity to say something nasty? After all, it’s not as if they’ve wasted any money, right? So thank you, MB, for sharing your wish fulfillment with us. As a constructive suggestion, I’ll pass along one I’ve received. You might consider reducing the verbiage a bit to tighten the overall tale. There’s the occasional superfluous word or phrase. An editing tip that writers often find helpful, is reading it aloud since your ears might pick up what your eyes skipped over.

Babsy830Babsy8308 months ago

It’s not journalism, a documentary, or a history book. It’s FICTION, and very arousing fiction at that. Woo hoo !

Babsy830Babsy8308 months ago

This is not journalism, a documentary, or a history book. This is FICTION - like Star Wars, or any superhero movie.

And vert arousing fiction indeed. WOO HOO!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasterBlogman@MasterBlogman
I'm a recovering university professor. Now that I no longer need to plough through student essays by the hundreds, I can have more fun writing erotic stories. I'm still polishing my craft, and hope one day to be able to write like some of the best practitioners of the genre – ...