Tower of Babylon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrfudan
mrfudan
79 Followers

Yates opined, "Too bad Okano isn't here. I could use a shoulder rub."

"That's not her job," Matt said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, only the boss-man gets those kind of perks. I get it, I'm not executive material. Have some empathy for your working stiff brother, I haven't had any hole time since Tawney left."

"Holy Protectorate, I don't want to hear about where you holster your pee shooter when you should be keeping that one in focus," he said as he prodded his finger at the action. Another gentleman, or scumbag, depending on one's perspective, was sliding down Cory's slippery love chute. Yates zoomed in to get a good close-up of the old in-out as it progressed. The talent was on all fours in the middle of the avenue as a crowd gathered to run the train. Her backside was already drenched. Fortunately, she was gilled up with the best full-panel immunizations available in the corporate market, so her risk from wild vectors was eliminated-mostly.

Bee had unhooked the chain and buzzed around her while managing to avoid getting poked by overeager fans. Pets weren't supposed to be working, so they were bending the rules a bit with having her out there.

Coralie gulped down another load of hot cum and gave a dazzling smile for the camera drone as it zipped in for facial close up.

Bee grabbed her hair and yanked her up, "All right, time to go, you disgusting slit."

A cheerful participant, dong wagging like a happy puppy tail, jumped in front of the camera with his fingers in the V pose. One of the squaddies knocked him back onto his ass as the two moved further down the street.

Yates brought down the second drone to do some still shot caps as Coralie posed.

Bee awkwardly stood to one side as random hands grabbed at her own tits, kneading them roughly. It was quite overwhelming and her heart was pumping, whether from fight or flight, or actual arousal she could no longer tell. She couldn't imagine what the real event would be like for Coralie. She was amazed at the woman's aplomb.

She was glad that there were restriction flags set on her collar. She could request it to be loosened up, but Matt had a put a hard limit on full penetration.

"I guess that's what takes to be a real professional!" she spoke to no one in particular. It wasn't like she wasn't doing the same thing in her own way, selling herself to make it to the top.

Coralie moved on to another target: some drunken gambler who had stumbled out of a nearby door. He wasn't one to turn away a turn of luck, allowing the star to unzip his pants as the drone flashed his SCU with a transaction update. After slobbering his cock, she rode him standing up with one leg up on a concrete traffic barrier. She held up her hand to indicate she wanted some DP action next. Bee wrangled up another rando though it took a bit of fiddling before he was both hard and nimble enough to slot into the idols asshole. The three of them writhed, joined at the hips in a human jigsaw puzzle. It didn't really look that comfortable for the first guy who had to lean on the barrier to accommodate the ungainly position.

Bee wasn't really cut out to be fluffer even if she had been licensed as one for this shoot. She was relieved when Okano finally showed up to take over. The raven haired Asian swept up like some kind of long legged angel of redemption. She slapped Bee on her rear and sent her on her way and immediately found a cock to fluff without batting an eye. Bee looked back a bit wistfully at the two artists hard at work. Yes, it was best to leave that to the professionals, she thought.

Yates whistled, "Damn, Okano really needs to do a come-back tour."

Matt leaned back and folded his arms. He still stung a bit from Okano's rejection.

Bee had been insisting he get a girlfriend in order to keep improving his status so he'd thought Okano would be an awesome one. He had rented time in a full service suite as a treat after a hard week. It provided a full course meal, spa treatments, and personal masseuse so he had thought it was a good time to ask after Okano had relaxed and they had finished up on the super king mattress with her riding on top. She had said she preferred just keeping things professional without a hint of irony as she ground away on his cock.

Currently, his mind wandered back to a previous day.

Bee was on his terminal again, looking up his informal social ranking stats. These were not from the officially sanctioned HR record databases (only accessed by upper management or special permissions, usually to audit systems), so everyone used these gossip boards to establish the pecking order in the Enclave. Like everything else in the corporate sphere, people liked to put a valuation on all aspects of life, personal or public.

She badgered him, "Look, one of your rivals even has a legit fiancée and two pets! We had a running start but now we're behind. You won't make it to regional director level without at least having a mistress and a condo above the fiftieth floor of the main tower. And you're not putting in enough effort using your executive perks. Have you been doing your exercises at all?" He had agreed to use the gym but he's been too tired to fuck the staff there. Even with the supplements, he felt drained.

Exasperated, he leaned back on the sofa as she tapped away at his desk, "I could make you a mistress. You've been complaining about having to do the pet act all day anyways."

"Uh-uh, I don't want to be your personal bitch. We can talk about marriage after you make some more top level connections and income. I have ambitions."

"I remember you wanted to become a fuck sleeve, what's the difference about becoming a mistress?"

She had curled her lip at him, "A fuck sleeve with a purpose, idiot. It's all about options. It may seem nonsensical, but a pet can be easily traded up as well as down. A mistress or wife has thrown her life onto one boat, sink or swim and it's really hard to make a comeback if the boat sinks if you know what I mean. I told you I'd ditch you as soon as a better opportunity came around."

Talking like that outside of their apartment would have been a faux pas and an immediate downgrade on his social credit score, but he actually preferred her blunt honesty compared to the obsequious role-playing she did out in public.

"What's up there anyway that's worth selling your soul? It's just more of the same bullshit."

She looked at him with disappointed eyes, "You're never getting anywhere with that attitude."

"If it makes you feel better, we're going to visit the department chief, Pastor. It might be good news."

She jumped up to run over, and sat on his lap. Despite himself, he was pleased to have her cute tits in his face. She crooned, "See, that was easy!"

Pastor's office was impressive, taking up a good chunk of the floor. The waiting room had several lounge chairs, a panoramic view of the Enclave business park, and a full service bar plus a parking pad for pets. The secretary was spectacular (of course) as she greeted them and asked him to have a seat on one of the plush sofas. Bee joined the other pet, someone neither of them had met before but obviously one of Pastor's senior girls. She stood up to present her rear to Bee for the customary greeting for lower status pets.

Bee wrinkled her nose at the formality and put her face into the proffered ass crack.

"Good. I'm Brenda. Next time, more tongue please," she said as she scooched to make room for Bee on the pad.

"Bee's the name. How's Fawna doing? We haven't seen her in a while."

The senior pet put a finger up to her chin, thinking, "Oh, Fawna. I think she is on loan to some investment banker or maybe a fund manager. Trading is common for the...average pet, of course. I can't remember the time I had to run around like that." She said this with such disdain that Bee couldn't help but notice, but she kept her composure. How many pets did Pastor have that one couldn't remember another?

The secretary asked Matt, "Would you care for any refreshments?" She waved a hand to the bar as well as her own assets. He was about to demur but Bee gave him a stinging glare from across the room.

"Ah, sure, I could clear the pipes," he coughed. Despite his months on this job, he still wasn't quite used to all the formalities. He unzipped for her.

She raised an eyebrow, "Oral? Vaginal, or other?"

"Vaginal will be fine," he replied.

She straddled him, the perfect globes of her breasts in his face. Her pulsating cunt felt like it was going to suck the life out of him. She seemed disappointed when he burst inside of her after only a minute or two. After using a wipe to clean up, she said, "Well, everyone has an off day."

Brenda glanced with a sidelong eye at the aggrieved expression on Bee's face and barely contained a smile. Failing to satisfy the boss's secretary would earn a small demerit on his cred. Matt didn't know why he'd lost control, but he'd had a lot on his mind lately. Shit, he thought, that woman must have a magic pussy. Her Kegel control was out of this world. She beckoned him to follow her into the next room.

He tucked himself back in and followed her, a bit dejected.

Pastor's office was equally impressive. Matt sank into the chair on the closest side of the wide desk. It was made of some mimetic material that automatically began massaging his ass and thighs like a bunch of steely fingers kneading every point of contact. He wasn't sure if he really liked it. The department head waved away the secretary who closed the door behind her. Expensive art pieces were on the walls while another expanse of glass overlooked the Enclave behind the executives head.

"I'm not going to waste time with formalities here. We've got a good opportunity and I'd like you to head it up. You'll be in the Buffer sector for a shoot in a few days. Ever been to the Protectorate or know much about them?"

Matt shook his head, "Just the stories..."

"It's not that much different than our corporate policies really. Well, non-citizens have no rights in their theocratic state of course, and their pool of official citizens is strictly limited. We'll be getting you a diplomatic visa. Take your pet with you: it will put them at ease. I could offer you another loaner or two but we don't want to show up the host. We're negotiating a delicate investment and trade deal."

"That's sounds like it's above my pay grade, sir. I'm just a producer, not a dealmaker," he stammered, genuinely puzzled.

"Don't worry. The real negotiations are being handled upstairs. The host party is old fashioned and wants a rep to scrape the carpet, throw his weight around and all that, so I'll admit up front that we're putting you out a bit. In compensation for your trouble, we'll be giving out a nice upgrade package and you'll be able to get a two-bedroom condo, maybe even a private resort share to pocket a mistress or two. I've been looking at your stats: you had a good start but you've been coasting a bit on the social side of things."

"Thank you for looking out for me, sir," he bowed his head.

"Got to take care of my team!" the older man clapped his hands together to emphasize the point. It wasn't as if Matt could really turn this down. He figured they couldn't get anyone else to stoop to boot licking some religious despot. Pastor turned a bit more serious, "Your success will improve our whole department, so this isn't just a strong-arm deal. You'll be on the fast track to the upper floors."

That's exactly what Matt hadn't wanted, but he managed to repress a grimace.

Back in the production van, he stretched the kink in his neck. He had to force himself to pay attention instead of wandering off. He was surprised to see a notification from Bee requesting expanding her limits to digital penetration. Matt hesitated a moment, but thumbed the accept icon on his terminal. She could handle herself, he thought.

Yates was observant as always, "Relax, boss, it's not like you're being cucked or anything." For some reason, this didn't make Matt any less irritated.

A shock of adrenaline pulsed through Bee's chest as she heard the ping acknowledging her request. She was partly surprised that he had accepted.

Suddenly, she felt even more exposed on the street than before. She imagined people checking their com units to see her status change and eagerly awaiting their chance to accost her. It's not that she really wanted that, but she also didn't want to look like a rube to the others. She'd noticed that Matt really admired Okano. Even she had to admit her own respect of the woman's absolute grace in the face of total depravity. Sex was like breathing for her, it seemed. She'd shared a tumble with her a few times and the woman's appetite was endless.

After one session in the apartment, Matt had fallen asleep while Bee had grabbed a snack and had wanted to watch a video on the full wall display but Okano had commandeered it to view a live image of her own body as she practiced obscene poses with a set of fancy dildos to stretch out both of her holes.

Bee had asked, "You're not even starring in anything these days, why bother with the act?"

Okano had one leg up, probing herself with a fake phallus, another hand using gestures to adjust the remote camera for close ups. She'd replied, "Here, we're always the star of our own show, honey. Once you figure that out, you'll get it."

On the street, there were eyes everywhere, Bee knew, as she strolled in the general direction of the production van. Alternating blasts of hot and cold from various vehicles, vents, and open doors to the cool interiors of establishments washed across her naked skin. She'd grown accustomed somewhat to not being able to regulate her body temperature with layers of clothing but it was still discomfiting at times. Her heart beat faster as the crowd thickened, some people accidentally brushing against her as she pretended to shop. She stopped to peer at a 2D street art gallery made up of crass portraits of pop idols, celebs, and iconic figures including Gladstone's porn star lineup in airbrushed glory.

A hand gripped her side before moving down to her ass, caressing it. Bee kept facing forward, refusing to acknowledge whoever was accosting her. This was all part of the show, she thought. She deliberately spread her legs out so the person's hand, a man she assumed from the indelicate thickness, could wind its way to her exposed pussy. A finger probed and found the slippery opening, already wet and ready. It didn't require much stimulus these days. His roughly shoved three fingers inside of her while reaching around to toy with her clit with his other hand. She barely contained a moan. Her ass was already full from the butt plug. He knew to not play with it though it was unavoidable that his hand brushed it during his ministrations.

Once his interest was sated, he wiped his slick fingers on her side, smacked her buttocks, and left. Bee felt flushed and somewhat unsatisfied as she continued down the block. A pair of youths with beady eyes and buzz cuts spotted her, checked their coms and gave her a wicked grin. One put an arm around her to cup a breast while the other immediately homed in again on her sensitive crotch. The first one put his fingers on her face, so she tasted the bitter salt of grime and chicken grease. In other times, this would have been quite unsanitary. Well, it still was, but Gladstone had paid for some upgrades including enhanced enzymes excreted by her salivary glands that would denature anything nasty as well as break down a lot of common pharmaceuticals. Kidnapping would get these goons sent to an organ farm practically overnight, so it was a remote risk. The shock of danger still filled her.

She almost came when they finally pushed her away after a few minutes of aggressive manhandling, amusement satisfied for the moment. There wasn't a strict time-limit on interaction, but no one wanted to attract too much attention unless they were a dragon or other heavy hitter in the Buffer. Small fry still took a risk even with the loosened restriction flags.

On occasion, there were honor fights between aggrieved parties over the dumbest slights. This had been true in the slums of just about any human population throughout history in one way or the other where life was cheap or at least the loss of it feared less than some obscure social ranking: people fought, murdered, sold their souls, betrayed, and died for it. Bee had considered it worth selling herself for that very purpose. The sell squad team would happily stand in as proxy if it came to that. Still, the knowledge of her own social armor did not stop her heart from beating as she continued on her own mini-marathon, a gauntlet of leering humanity.

She was surprised when, once, a distinctly feminine hand found its way onto her. The woman wasn't any better at molestation, but at least it wasn't a calloused finger that teased her swollen and abused button.

By the time she finally found the van and climbed inside, she was flushed and quite aroused. She tumbled onto Matt who folded her into his arms. She breathed, "Fuck me...now!" He didn't deny her, picking her slight frame up and tossing her unceremoniously onto the air mattress.

Yates shook his head in disgust, turning up his headphone volume to drown out the vigorous reaming next to him, saying to himself, "That's some kind of twisted foreplay, but I guess you need it when get bored of the vanilla stuff. 'Course, the tight shit head won't give me any sloppy seconds will he? Damn, I really need a promotion."

mrfudan
mrfudan
79 Followers
12