All Comments on 'Town & County Confidential Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO...OR HOW YOU DO IT

the paparazzi will always find made-up fault and tell it. TK U MLJ LV NV

madmaniacmadmaniacover 2 years ago

One question has been bugging me for a while now, is Officer Lydia Greene still around. Because I can remember a story you wrote were Cindy was interrogating someone and she was the Uniformed Presence in the room. Cindy said something about if he didn't co-operate with the TCPD that he would be found strung up near the University football field, sure enough the next day he was. I also remember a story were Teresa kicked her out of the room and replaced her. Is she one of the moles?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent ending and a great start to yet another IC mystery. Wonder who will become the next victim?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish it was longer.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Anonymous/longer - I had to push to get the story done before the Spillane Challenge deadline; hence, the relatively short length. And I also don’t care to make them longer for the sake of making them longer. Quality over quantity.

madmaniac - yes, Lydia Green is still around. But is she the Mole? Time will tell…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are many ways to assassinate someone. The best way is to have someone go to a busy restaurant or bar for a meeting, slip them a slow acting poison or liquid drug while the wait and then after they eat or drink their silent killer, send them a note letting them know something came up and the meeting will have to be postponed for later. They go home, get ready for bed and die of a heart attack or stroke. The drug or poison will have been broken down by their body by the time someone finds them, being virtually untraceable. And if they are fat and out of shape, the autopsy will likely not be as thorough as the Medical Examiner will likely allow their biases creep into their examination of the dead body.

Officer Hendricks is a perfect recipient for this sort of assassination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story as usual. I love Mickey Spillane even though I'm an Aussie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story as always, I have never read one of your stories that was not a 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've enjoyed all of your stories, and am looking forward to more. You have a gift.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
New story submitted.

The first chapter of the new story 'Consent of the Governed' is submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Loved the way you changed styles for this one, nice bit of work. Rutherford referred to "he" but in an earlier story you mentioned a woman sipping her fins sherry. It's obvious there's a deep mole within the TCPD , could it be someone like the officer who always seems to be guarding female perps, think her name is Lydia Green. But is it possible she's also the new Moriarty?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

Glad Cindy got to drive Back Beauty once again.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES