Toy Party

Story Info
The neighborhood wives throw a sex toy party.
2.6k words
4.04
100.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
248 Followers

So, the weekend had finally arrived after a very long work week for Sue and me. We had barely seen one another the last few days. I had been traveling for my sales job, and she had been stacked with therapy appointments, trying to make her private practice a success. By the time we could really be together and talk, it was Friday evening at home. I crashed in the recliner in front of the TV. Sue came and sat on the couch next to me.

"So, Helen texted me this past Tuesday." Sue said.

"Oh really? What's she been up to?"

"Much the same as us, working."

"Oh."

"And she's invited us over tomorrow evening for one of those "toy parties."

"Toy parties? Oh, one of those sex toy parties? Nice. That's usually just a girl thing, right?"

"Well, she's invited me, and wants me to invite Ellaine. They've never met. She's also invited a couple of her girlfriends. She said there's a sales representative she knows from some company showing the toys. She said after that the hubbies can join for drinks and snacks. Sounds like fun. If Ellaine comes, Roger can hang out here with you."

"Yea, that's fine. Haven't seen them in a while anyway. Did you RSVP?"

"Already did."

"Ellaine just texted "HELL YES!!"

Sue and I took it easy the rest of the night. Saturday dawned with Sue prepping a couple snack dishes she told Helen she'd bring. The party started at 6 O'clock. Roger and Ellaine got to our house about fifteen minutes before. The girls then left for the short walk of three houses down to Helen's. She was a recent widow. Her husband Jerry had died a little over a year ago, and Helen became an all-out swinger. Jerry had been a disappointment sexually to her. He'd had performance issues and his illness had made things worse. Helen was a devoted wife and cared for him until the end. When she found out we were dabbling in the lifestyle she was overjoyed.

I got Roger a beer and we sat in our family room catching up. They had gotten us into the swinging scene about three years ago now. The pandemic put a cold stop to everything for more than a year. So, Sue and I were still experimenting, getting where we wanted to be. Roger and Ellaine had been swinging for forty years. They were our mentors and were well versed in all forms of hedonistic pleasures. Helen was doing here best to make up for lost time and taking Sue along with her. Made me happy as hell. While Roger and I were talking, I got a text from Helen;

"Check your email for a streaming link to the party. Figured you and Roger would want to watch."

I read Roger her text and grabbed my laptop to open my email account. I found the link and cast it to our main TV in the family room. When the picture formed there was so much talking and laughing, I had to turn down the volume. A great view of Helen's sunroom. Sue and Ellaine were there, greeting and hugging everyone. There were four women all together. Helen, Sue, Ellaine and one we didn't know, but heard the name Dora. All of them were standing around the bar area where there was a table of snacks.

Someone said Tammy would be there in a while as well as Barb, who was the toy sales representative. Helen was fast opening bottles of wine and pouring glasses for everyone.

Roger and I were both ecstatic over what we were viewing.

"This is great." He said.

"Helen always comes through. She knows me all too well."

By that I meant my voyeuristic swinger tendency. I loved watching Sue, and the group for that matter, have a good time. Roger was the same. Helen passed out the glasses of wine and the women continued to chat. Talked about their husbands, kids, all the superfluous talk when you first get together. After about five minutes there was a knock at the door. Helen went out of view and in came another woman pulling a wheeled suitcase along with her. This must have been Barb. She made the rounds of the room, greeting each of the women with a kiss on the cheek and a hug, then she sat on the couch with the others, and Helen put a glass of wine in her hand.

Ellaine, Dora, Sue, Helen Barb Arriving

All of the women were approximately close in age. Helen was fifty-eight. Sue was sixty-two. Ellaine was sixty-eight, and as for Dora, well she was close in age, as was the sales rep. Barb slowly worked the conversation into why she was there.

"So ladies, how many of you have been to a toy party before?"

Ellaine raised her hand, as did Helen. Roger laughed as we watched and said Ellaine had been to enough parties and owned enough toys to have stock in the company. Barb continued;

"I got into this line of work to provide a service to women, specifically married women. We all know after enough years in a relationship sometimes we need something different. Something harder maybe?"

All the women laughed and someone remarked;

"And longer and thicker too."

Barb then opened the case she had brought with her and removed several packaged items. She passed them out among the women who held them up and laughed, but also admired them. There were several dildos of varying lengths, balls on a pull string, as well as vibrators. She also had a variety of lingerie items.

"Go ahead, those are samples. Feel free to handle them. Try them out on each other. That's why we're here"

Helen had a handheld remote in her hand that controlled the streaming camera. She was able to zoom and pan at will. She zoomed in on all the girls looking at and opening the toys. Sue was holding the balls on a string toy. She swung them around laughing. Barb was handing out tubes of lube as well, telling the girls to use generous amounts with the toys. It was flavored. She squirted some on the balls Sue was holding. She then leaned back on the couch, pulled her panties aside, and began to insert the first ball into her pussy. Helen zoomed the camera in close on the action.

"Yea Sue. That's it. Do it. Get that in your pussy. So HOT!!! Yea!"

y

My cock was instantly hard watching. Roger was starting to fidget too.

"Hey Roger. I may have to start jerking off, you know?"

"Yea, me too?"

We both had our pants down to our ankles in seconds. I moved over next to Roger on the couch so I could watch the TV and him jerking his cock to Sue.

"Look at her stick those in her pussy Jay. Fucking HOT!!!!

Sue slowly pulled the balls out one by one. She moaned as each one came out of her pussy. Ellaine was seen next. She had unpackaged a strap-on and was putting it on, sliding it up to crotch level. Sue leaned over toward her and started sucking on it. The others laughed loudly and cheered her on.

"Hey Roger, I don't think they know we can see them. Helen must be keeping this on the sly."

"Works for me. I love all this naked girl play. Keeps up like this and we won't need to visit."

Ellaine motioned to Dora to get on the couch. This she did in an all fours position. Ellaine stepped up behind her and inserted the strap-on cock. After a moment the motion of fucking and moaning was heard. The audio wasn't picking up really good on separate voices, though the collective laughter did come through.             

As Ellaine fucked Dora, Sue picked up one of the dildos out of the travel case and knelt in front of Helen, who'd been sitting watching the strap-on action.. She sucked on the dildo as Helen spread her legs. Sue leaned in and began licking Helen's pussy. Barb, who was sitting right next to Helen watched with interest.

"Look at Sue eat that pussy Jay. Give her a big kiss as soon as you get there, so you can taste some of that."

Roger reached over and started stroking my hard cock, and I reciprocated. We'd grown accustomed to this in our previous viewing sessions. Sue continued to eat Helen out for a few minutes, then she began inserting the dildo.

Helen reached down and fingered her clit while Sue moved the latex cock back and forth. Helen closed her eyes and pressed her back against the couch. Sue smiled as Helen worked her pussy on the dildo. Roger and I continued to stroke one another. I felt some moisture on my hand and looked over to see Roger's cock leaking pre-cum. This turned me on unexpectedly. I had to focus on the TV.

Barb stood up off the couch and announced her work here was done. She packed up her case and leaned over to kiss Helen on the cheek. She then mad a hasty departure. The fucking, moaning and laughing continued for another few minutes, until Helen looked up and smiled at someone who had just come into the house. A sweet tatted Milf entered the camera view. She leaned over to kiss Helen, then made the rounds kissing the other women. Helen introduced Tammy to the group. She was already all smiles joking about how all the fun started without her. There was more wine passed around and a much needed break in the action for Roger and me. I was working on a good jerking orgasm and so was Roger.

The group of women talked and sipped wine for a few minutes, then Helen said something to Sue and both got out their phones and were dialing. My phone rang instantly. It was Sue of course.

"Both of you boys can come down to Helen's now." Sue said laughing.

"We're on our way."

"Perfect timing. I was ready to cum any second. Needed that break to recover." Roger said.

We got dressed and headed down the street. As we got to the house another guy was walking up and asked us to hold the door. He was a middle aged black guy, wearing a robe no less. Then, another guy, a middle aged white guy got out of his car and came up the walk. There were now four of us in front of the house. We introduced ourselves. The black guy was James, a friend of Tammy's. The other guy was Stan, Dora's husband. We all walked in together. The party was happening in the downstairs great room area. We followed the laughing. As we entered the room the laughing bordered on hysterics considering we all arrived at the same time. He wine probably helped also.

The Husband's and other's arrive

Sue gave me a kiss as I came in. She also loosened the already loose fitting dress she was wearing. We all had drinks in our hands immediately. James became an instant hit when he shed his robe to reveal only a tight pair of shorts and a magnificent muscular physique.

The group had us all undressed within minutes. Now the true fun could begin. James sat down on the couch next to Helen. She was sucking on his big cock in seconds. Ellaine was kneeling in front of him massaging his balls. He started fingering Helen's cunt. She pulled her top down to reveal her sweet tits. She begged James to continue.

Tammy grabbed Sue, who was standing and watching, and kissed her full on the lips. I got behind Sue, pulled her against me and rubbed her tits. She could feel my hard cock poking against her ass. Tammy and I sat Sue on a nearby couch. Tammy straddled her. Continuing to kiss her, then told her to suck on her tits, one which she placed in her mouth. I spread Sue's legs and started licking her pussy. She and Tammy were moaning and grinding on each other.

Roger was fast fucking Dora, on the couch reverse cowgirl, Stan was fucking Ellaine on all fours.

James had Helen spread on an a joining couch, ass up in the air, and pounding her hard.

"YES, FUCK ME, OH YES FUCK ME. OHHHHH FUCK!!"

I looked over at her from where I was eating Sue out and wished I was licking her asshole while she was getting fucked. I stood, grabbed Sue's hand, and spun her around so she was kneeling on the couch. I started fucking her from behind. I got up close to her ear and said;

"Look at Helen getting fucked so hard. You want that too don't you?"

Tammy, who had moved behind the couch and was now facing Sue, answered for her;

"Yes you do want fucked hard my dear. Fuck her Jay."

Stan had seen this going on. He moved behind Tammy and started fucking her. She and sue were kissing and moaning. Tammy repeatedly shoving her tongue in Sue's mouth. Everyone was now being fucked. Dora at present, since there were four guys and five girls, was coming on a dildo.

All the guys looked around the room seemingly at the same time, catching each other's eyes. It was like intuition. The cum shots were going to follow in close order. James stood and pulled out of Helen. She knelt on the floor below him as he stroked his cock and moaned. Within seconds he was cumming on her tits. Ellaine and Dora got on either side of Helen and started licking the cum off her tits. Ellaine scooped some on her finger and put it in Helen's mouth. This prompted Roger, whom Ellaine had abandoned mid-thrust to step over and coat Helen's tits in jizz as well.

Finally it was up to me and Stan. I pulled out of Sue and told her to lay on the couch. Stan had Tammy kneel at his feet. I was over Sue's face stroking my cock when it blew all over her face and dress. I moaned like a banshee as I coated her with warm jizz. Ass the cum drenched her, she fingered her pussy until she came loudly. Stan then came all over Tammy's face. Sue and Tammy then assisted each other cleaning cum off themselves like cats.

Everyone was exhausted having expelled most of their bodily fluids on each other. We each got mostly recovered and had drinks and laughter and tall tales of the evening to re-tell for a couple of hours. The party broke up around midnight. We thanked Helen and told her to drop by tomorrow to re-hash the event. Roger and Ellaine hugged us and said we'll have to get together soon. A while later Sue was exiting the shower. I'd already showered in the hall bathroom and was in bed. She dried her hair, then joined me, snuggling up close.

"Jay. Are we wrong for doing this?"

"Huh? Fine time to ask that question."

"You know what I mean. Is it wrong?"

"Well, let's see. We've done everything mostly right all our lives. Worked hard, got married, raised kids, who don't call much, and didn't commit ant felonies. No, this isn't wrong."

Sue was quiet for a few seconds, then said.

"Good, because dawn that was fun tonight."

We both laughed and hugged and soon fell asleep. What would the next adventure bring?

jc1961
jc1961
248 Followers