Toys of A Cruel and Curious God

Story Info
Jessica's life becomes scary following a one night stand.
2.7k words
3.78
14k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica woke up in her bed still wearing her undershirt, short-shorts and a long sleeve flannel. Arthur, a guy she picked up last night was in her bed snoring away. He wasn't her usual type, but for some strange reason she felt compelled to talk to him last night, and then compelled to sleep with him afterwards. She had her eye on this other guy, an artistic looking man with long hair, but at the last minute she was pulled to talk to this very boring man whose favorite topics were golf and taxes, two topics that Jessica could usually care less about. Jessica decided that maybe it was the alcohol that made them sound particularly fascinating last night. Jessica shook her head at the thought before she turned her head towards a very faint sound of electric bells. She swore the electronic bells rang to the tune of "Rockabye baby." Suddenly, Jessica felt very nauseous and ran to the bathroom, making it to the toilet just in time to projectile vomit.

"I thought I held my alcohol better than this," she said, shaking her head. Her nausea gone for now, she walked out of the bathroom. She snuck past the sleeping Arthur to the kitchen to satiate the strong and sudden hunger she was experiencing after vomiting. She started with two bowls of cereal, but then felt compelled to take out two containers of leftovers and polish those off as well. During this Jessica noticed her tits feeling fuller and heavier, and her body feeling bloated, making her wonder if it was that time of month. It was at that time that Arthur finally got up, and walked to the kitchen.

"So...about last night.." he said, running a hand through his thinning, light brown hair.

"...it was fun...but I am not looking for anything serious" Jessica cut him off, flipping her red hair over her shoulder and nodding. She sounded a little sharper than usual, due to both the strange sickness/period that she was dealing with and the fact that she did not like wasting time on small talk with a one night stand

Arthur looked at Jessica with a mixture of confusion and relief.

Jessica took a deep breath and tried to have as normal a day as possible. Her breasts felt hard and heavy and she felt tired and nauseous. She had to run to the bathroom twice to throw up and many more times to pee. She also felt compelled to snack when she wasn't taking frequent naps. By the end of the day she collapsed into bed, exhausted, hoping it was just the effect of the alcohol she drank.

The next morning Jessica woke up, and gawked at her body. Her breasts had gone up a size and felt very hard and full. Her stomach, usually flat as can be, showed a noticeable curve to it. The nausea had gone, but in place of it was more fatigue and a strange horniness she could not explain.

"It's almost as if I'm...nah, that's silly, I couldn't be, it's only been one day!" she giggled at the ridiculous thought, and decided to make herself something to eat. This morning's breakfast was a six egg omelet, pickles, peanut butter, a protein shake and a bag of Gardettos. After scarfing down her breakfast she decided to watch some TV.

Her clothing started to feel uncomfortably tight and went into the room to change into sweatpants and a loose fitting T-Shirt. Half-way through her changing she felt the overwhelming urge to pee, and ran to the bathroom topless, barely making it to the bathroom in time. She was starting to feel a bit frightened about what was happening to her at this time. She called her best friend Maria and asked her to visit and bring some food. After that she put on the T-shirt. She started to feel famished again and ran to the kitchen and polished off two more bags of chips, more peanut butter, more pickles, and two bowls of cereal. Then she ran to the couch and started to masterbate furiously. Her tits began to feel rock hard and painfully full and she didn't know what to do about it. She kept on wondering if she was pregnant, but told herself that it was silly...it had only been a couple of days, and pregnancy took months, didn't it?

Her bladder once again began to signal to her so she ran to the bathroom. After that she collapsed exhausted on the couch. She woke up to Maria putting groceries away in the kitchen. She ran to the bathroom once again, this time just a little too late to make it. In an uncharacteristic fit of rage she threw her clothing at a wall in the bathroom, and had a small temper tantrum before taking a bath. She took another look at her body and boggled at what she saw. She had gained another cup size and her stomach started to really look like she was pregnant. When Jessica got out of the tub she stared at a set of clothes that she didn't remember being there, but she was starving and had no time to question the new clothing. They looked like maternity clothing, but she could not remember buying such clothing for herself.

She walked out to the living room, where Maria already had food waiting for her.

"Um, Maria...did you get these clothes for me?" Jessica asked.

"Sorry, no, I didn't even know that you were pregnant!" Maria exclaimed. Maria felt compelled to look at Jessica's stomach and address the stomach by saying "Hello baby!" After that Maria played peek-a-boo with Jessica's belly, once again feeling a compulsion to do so. Maria then rubbed Jessica's belly and snatched her hands away, looking at them like they had minds of their own. Maria flushed in embarrassment at her actions.

"Sorry, Jess, I don't know what came over me! I am usually more mindful of personal space and I would never touch someone's baby bump without asking!"

Jessica however barely heard Maria's apology because she was still in denial over the circumstances.

"Um, I'm not pregnant!" Jessica insisted.

"Are you sure about that? Because you are looking a decent amount pregnant to me" said Maria, confused.

"I didn't look like this yesterday, so I don't think so..."

"Hmm, that is odd." said Maria

Both women sat on the couch, confused at the events happening. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Maria grabbed Jessica and started kissing her on the lips.

The two women sprang apart, shocked at the action carried out.

"Oh my God, Jessica I'm so sorry! I don't know what got into me! Something just compelled me to kiss you! I didn't mean to do it!"

Jessica nodded vigorously. She was aroused, hungry, confused, and every other emotion. What was going on? First her body started bloating to the point where she looked like she was at least 6 to 8 months pregnant now, even though it had only been two days. Her body acted just like it was going through several months of pregnancy. She found clothing and food that she didn't remember buying for herself, but that she put on. And now she is feeling incredibly horny because her best friend kissed her hungrily seemingly without meaning to.

But before she could give it too much thought, she jumped on Maria and started to furiously make out with her. Maria pulled at Jessica's pants and fingered her while sucking at her nipples. Milk started to spurt out of Jessica's breasts and into Maria's mouth. Maria stopped and asked Jessica "Are you sure you aren't pregnant? Your body sure looks like it's pregnant and you just sprayed milk into my mouth."

Jessica moaned, very confused and not wanting to stop. "I don't know," Jessica groaned out, and shoved Maria's head back on her breasts. Maria continued sucking, draining Jessica's tits and playing with Jessica's pussy. Jessica came several times in quick succession.

After that Maria and Jessica ate the food that Maria made. There was roast chicken, mashed potatoes, and asparagus. After dinner Maria cleaned the dishes and Jessica headed to the bathroom to pee once again. They both met up in the bathroom and started to fuck again. Jessica ate Maria out while Maria played with Jessica's breasts. Then Jessica ground herself on Maria's brown thighs. Eventually they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day Jessica was shaken awake by Maria.

"Did you hear that?" Maria hissed out.

Jessica yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Hear what?" Jessica murmured out, very tired.

"That music." Maria said.

"What music?" Jessica asked, confused.

"I don't know. It sounded like "Rock a bye baby." I could have sworn I heard it just now."

Suddenly Maria ran to the bathroom and Jessica could hear the sound of Maria vomiting into the toilet.

Jessica looked at her friend, startled and worried by her actions. In the meantime, Jessica's brain was trying to put the words Maria said and Maria's actions together somehow. Suddenly Jessica remembered the previous morning. She put her hand on her stomach, which now looked like she was slightly bigger than 9 months pregnant.

"MARIA!" Jessica screamed. "I THINK I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!"

Maria came out of the bathroom clutching her stomach and looking green.

"What is it Jessica?"

"A couple of nights ago I took a guy named Arthur home and I slept with him."

"Okay?" Maria said, unclear as to what that had to do with the noise and the vomiting.

Jessica was about to continue, but then she cut herself off to run to the bathroom herself. She peed and ran out, and when she was done Maria went back in to pee herself.

Jessica headed to the kitchen and started making herself and Maria two 7 egg omelets, two bowls of cereal, some bagels, and some orange juice. Maria came out of the room and proceeded to scarf down the breakfast very gratefully, then looked at Jessica and tilted her head to show that she was listening.

"So when I woke up that morning, I could have sworn I heard the song "Rock a bye Baby." Then I ran to the bathroom to vomit."

Maria's brown eyes widened with terror and shock.

"I heard Rock a bye baby just before I vomited. Does that mean..."

"That you might have whatever I got? Yeah."

Jessica ran to the bathroom once again and took a bath. When she was done, another set of clothing was waiting for her. She finished dressing just as Maria ran in to say another prayer to the porcelain goddess. Jessica gently held Maria's brown curly hair until she was done.

When Maria was done, Jessica gave her poor, suffering friend a hug. Maria sat down in the living room and Jessica got them more snacks, because lord knows they could use them. She sat down next to her friend.

"So what DO you have? Because you look like you are ready to pop."

"I don't know? Maybe some STI that imitates pregnancy symptoms? Because that is all that I can think of at the moment."

Maria nodded

"That's as good an explanation as any! Do you think we should go to the hospital?"

Jessica nodded, but they didn't move off of the couch. For some reason the couch just seemed very comfortable at the moment. Suddenly they both heard someone say softly "Motherlode" and the faint sound of a cash register going off.

"What was that?" said Maria

"I don't know, but I heard it too!" exclaimed Jessica. Jessica ran to the computer to find that she had a lot of money in her bank account. The bank account also had Maria's name on it.

"Um Maria?"

"Yes, Jessica?"

"When did we get a joint checking account with a ton of money in it?"

"Um, never to my knowledge!"

"Well, we have one now!"

Maria ran to see her friend's computer and sure enough, she saw a bank account saying "Jessica and Maria Laza" with several billions dollars in it.

Things were just getting weirder and weirder. Jessica ran to the bathroom to use the toilet again, and then Maria used it.

After they used the bathroom they both sat down to talk about the series of odd events that was happening around them. But before either of them could say a thing, they both felt the urge to have sex yet again. Jessica started eating out Maria, while Maria squeezed Jessica's breasts, causing them to leak through her top. Then Maria fingered Jessica while Jessica sucked at Maria's breasts, emptying them of milk. They had both wanted to go to the hospital to figure out what was going on, but felt compelled to continue to have sex with each other, eat, and use the restroom until evening.

Finally in the evening they got up for air. Jessica looked like she was 9 months pregnant with twins, and Maria started to get a slight pot belly as well. All of a sudden, Maria screamed as she started getting bigger at a rate that was even faster than Jessica. Maria's button up shirt started to burst as Maria's breast grew several cup sizes in a matter of minutes and her belly started to swell at a rapid rate, so rapid that she fell to the floor.

Jessica got down on the floor with her rapidly expanding friend, unable to do anything except hold her hand and look at her helplessly. Eventually Maria stopped growing, looking like she was 9 months pregnant with quadruplets. Maria's shirt popped all of its buttons and her skirt was over her belly.

Jessica put her hand gently over Maria's belly, and looked at Maria with worried eyes. But before Jessica could say a word, Jessica's stomach shifted and she felt a strong contraction and then her water burst. Jessica grunted in surprise and shock. Maria opened her mouth to try and ask about Jessica, but all that came out was a groan as she too started to contract and her water burst as well, leaving her in her own puddle of amniotic fluid.

They supported each other contraction after contraction, moaning and screaming and encouraging each other through their fright. Finally, they felt the urge to push. In less than an hour they were surrounded by 6 babies; four that were Maria's and two that were Jessica's.

Jessica and Maria gather all six babies and put them into a nursery that they somehow knew was there with several bassinets waiting to hold the babies, more than what was needed. Jessica's babies looked like a mix of her and Arthur. For some reason that neither of the two could figure out, Maria's looked like a mix between Maria and Jessica.

They walked out of the nursery and headed to their own room. They sat down on the bed, exhausted after giving birth. They both went to the bathroom and washed up, new clothing waiting for both of them. They both collapsed onto the bed, exhausted after a long day. But just before they were about to go to sleep, they heard a noise that chilled them to the bone. They both heard the sound of "Rock a Bye Baby." They both ran to the bathroom and proceeded to vomit in the toilet one right after the other. They looked at each other helplessly with frightened eyes as their stomachs started to expand even faster than the last time, so fast that they both collapsed to the floor from the sheer sudden weight. They were soon 9 months pregnant with quintuplets, groaning and crying out in fright as their contractions hit them even harder, the need to push even greater. The only thing Jessica and Maria could think to do was to hold each other's hands and once again support each other as they went through this hellish childbirth experience together. They did not know why this was happening to them. It just felt like they were the toys of a curious and cruel god, who insisted on keeping them in a state of rapid and perpetual pregnancy and birth.

***

Sandra smiled as her Sims Jessica and Maria gave birth once again. The 100 baby challenge was at a very successful start, with Jessica and Maria already both birthing quintuplets together. Cheats were definitely the way to go when it came to playing Sims.