All Comments on 'Tracey and the BBC'

by Shabobo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lucky Tracey

Keep trying and you will have a righteous baby.

mybuttsursmybuttsursalmost 12 years ago
AMAZING STORY

Well written. Bravo. Love reading stories of beautiful white women taken by big black men. Although it doesn't sound like you left room for additional chapters, maybe you'll find a way???

ShaboboShaboboalmost 12 years agoAuthor
More

Actually there are a few more stories involving these two, mybuttsurs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

Oh Wow! What a fucking awesome story! It's got all the right ingredients - huge black cock, a slutty aunt who's desperate to be fucked and a very eager young man, only to happy to fuck his aunt into oblivion. He fucks her hot ass too, lucky boy. My only complaint is the bitch should have been bred by her 'nephew'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
shame the baby wasnt black

so hubby could divorce the slut and leave her on the street.

All cheaters deserve to be dumped with nothing to their name. Maybe he will catch them and put a few bullets in them next time or lock them in the bedroom and set it on fire so they burn to death. It's all a cheater deserves.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nah see a real man knowsif the pussy has been tampered with and Bob being smart and knowing how leaving a young black with no self-control around his wife was risky, that's why the house had cameras in every room, and he reaped revenge on the faithless whore!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous