All Comments on 'Tracking Her Down Pt. 05'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The description tells it’s their last confrontation, but if this is the last chapter, for me, it lacks closure, I wanted to know the aftermath of this encounter. Unless this is not the last chapter but just the last time that Olivia fought and there’s a next chapter coming with what happens next and how their dysfunctional dynamics will proceed.

Ok, enough of my speculations. It was good to have John’s POV. Olivia was a little bit blunt, but her surrender was inevitable, and it was part of the process. The realization comes in the right pace, and, as previous chapters, the hot scenes are… really hot. John is a terrible person and should be in jail if this was real, but as fiction, I won’t be sorry for rooting for the villain. I can see how John and Olivia are endgame, and wish that John won’t need to go after other woman because he has conquered his true partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I truly enjoyed the story while I wench at the thought of any woman being raped against her will, but know that many women get off when the loose all control even to the point of less say “ consensual rape”.

I’m strongly disappointed in the manner you left the ending, which was not any kind of an ending. Please reconsider this story and complete it to an ending.

While I’m a romantic at heart and would like to see both of these twisted characters connect and ride off into the sunset while promising to keep their kinky desires for each other and never to involve anyone else, I’m at your mercy as to how it all plays out….

Thanks for your effort….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES