Trading Blowjobs

Story Info
A visit to a glory hole is promising.
1.9k words
4.58
17.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What can I say ever since I was old enough to remember I have always been fascinated by mens' cocks. I had joined the Marines after high school and being around all those beautiful swinging cocks in the shower made my mouth water. However, being a Marine I was too afraid to act on those impulses. After being discharged I moved to Colorado.

The apartment complex I moved into had a couple of gay guys but none of them interested me. I wasn't sure where to go to meet guys. One night after getting off work I took a walk along Colfax avenue. Well Lo and behold I found an x rated bookstore. As I entered I was surprised how busy it was at 2:30 in the morning. I couldn't believe all the different toys available for all the kinky people. I browsed that for a bit then checked out the different magazines. I was really drawn to one that portrayed huge cocks. My cock instantly got hard as I flipped through the pages. I had no idea someone was behind me as I was flipping through the pages.

"Isn't his cock beautiful," this stranger whispered into my ear.

"I, uh, um, uh," stammered as I put the magazine back on the shelf.

"I didn't mean to startle you," he said apologetically. He then moved closer as he pressed his hard cock against my ass.

"Wanna watch a movie with me?" I was taken back by his forwardness but my curiosity lead me here tonight so I figured I could leave if I felt uncomfortable. I think it surprised him when I nodded my head in agreement. "Follow me," he said. As I walked behind him I checked out his ass. He had on a pair of jeans that perfectly hugged his ass. I wanted to grab it but figured I'd be patient. He led me towards the back of the booths and we entered together. He locked the door and slipped some quarters into the machine and a movie depicting two guys fucking appeared on the screen. I took in a sharp breath as he moved up behind me. He pressed his body against mine as he whispered to me again.

"Isn't that fucking hot," he asked.

"Yes," I stated almost in a whisper.

"Turn around so I can suck your cock." I did as was told and his face was right next to mine. He leaned in and kissed me as I kissed him back. I never kissed another guy and damn was he a good kisser. I practically melted into his arms. I started moaning as we kissed. He grabbed my ass and pulled me close to him. I was running my hands through his hair and cradled his gorgeous face. He was very good looking and was making me hornier by the moment. I pulled my mouth from his and threw my head back moaning out loud. He kissed my face and moved to my ear as he stuck his tongue flicking it all around.

"Ahhhhh, that feels so good," I whispered to him. He then licked his way down to the nape of my neck teasing me. I grabbed the back of his head as I reached between us and massaged his cock through his pants. He then reached down and tugged my shirt from my pants then pulled it off of me. He sucked on both nipples as I began moaning again. Starting his descent he smiled up at me. I leaned down and grabbed his face as I kissed him again. Unbuttoning my pants he then reached for my zipper. Grabbing both my pants and underwear he pulled them down together. My 5" cock sprang out at him and he reached for my cock holding it straight up. He proceeded to flick his tongue over my balls and sucked them into his mouth. His tongue felt so hot against my balls. He sucked on my balls as he slowly stroked my cock. He applied just the right pressure keeping me on edge. As I threw my head back again he took my cock into his warm mouth. I took in a sharp breath and thrust forward.

"Mmmmmm," he moaned around my cock sending shivers through my body. He then took every inch into his mouth as he massaged the base of my cock with his lips.

"Oh fuck," I said as I grabbed the back of his head forcing his mouth hard against my pubic bone. As I eased up on my grip he slowly started sucking my cock. His tongue was all over my cock. My cock was the hardest it has ever been. He was slurping on it like it was his last meal. My balls started tingling and I was going to cum really hard. I hadn't masturbated for about a week so I knew I was going to fill his mouth up with my hot cum. I started thrusting hard against his mouth as he worked my cock expertly. I started huffing and puffing really hard as my balls shuddered as well.

"Oh fuck, yesssss, mmmmm, I'm cumming, oh fuck here it comes, fuck yeah, aaarrrgggghhhh! My body stiffened as he had me all the down his throat as I shot my load in his mouth. I fired volley after volley of hot cum down his throat. My body shook hard as I held the back of his head. He then started bobbing on my cock tightening his lips as he tried sucking out every single drop. He stopped sucking as he gently ran his lips up and down my cock. I shook one last time as I pulled my cock from his mouth. "Fuck man," I said, "That was so fucking good." He then stood up and smiled at me as he leaned in to kiss me. His mouth was full of my cum and we shared it in another hot passionate kiss. We swapped it back and forth as we passed it back and forth. I have never tasted my own cum and this made it so hot. I loved the taste of my cum.

After it was all gone he stared into my eyes.

"For having a small cock you sure do cum a lot," he said. I just smiled at him and had to sit down. As i sat on the bench he added more quarters to the machine and turned towards me. As I stared up at his eyes, which were glazed over with lust , he reached down and unbuckled his pants and pulled his zipper down. He let his pants fall to the floor and a huge thick cock was presented to me.

"Suck it," he said. He moved closer as I grabbed another guys cock for the first time. It was heavy and both soft and hard at the same time.

"I've never sucked a cock," I said to him.

"It's ok, I'll teach you," he said. I closely examined his cock stroking it up and down as I caressed his balls with my other hand. His cock was leaking so much precum so I leaned forward and lapped at it. It didn't taste bad at all. I then kissed the head of his cock and swirled my tongue over it.

"Yeah, that feels great dude," he said. For the next five minutes I sucked on just the head as I stroked him with my left hand and cradled his balls with my other hand. I then started to bob my head back and forth on his thick cock. I love the texture of the veins strewn around his cock. The thickness amazed me. I grabbed his cock with both hands as I twisted them in opposite directions as I sucked on the head. "Mmmmm, you know how to please a cock," he said, "Keep doing what your doing and I'll have a nice thick creamy load for you." I then held his cock by the base as I tried taking more into my mouth. No matter how hard I tried I could only get about 5" in my mouth. I could feel the head knocking on the back of my throat but every time I tried taking in more I would start gagging which caused my eyes to water. I twisted my head from side to side and up and down pleasing his cock.

I would pull his cock out and lick from his balls up along the underside of his cock. The huge vein underneath started to throb.

"Slow down," he said, "I don't want to cum yet." As I stroked his cock I started to suck on his huge balls. I loved how his balls hit underneath my chin against my throat. I then took each ball into my mouth as I sucked, licked and rolled each one in my mouth. After giving them ample amount of attention I went back to sucking his cock. I pulled his cock from my mouth and told him that my jaw was hurting. "You want me to cum in your mouth," he asked.

"Mmmmmhmmmm," I responded with a mouth full of cock.

"Can I fuck your ass," he asked. I removed his cock from my mouth and answered him.

'Are you serious," I said, "You'll rip me apart."

"You'd be surprised how quickly you'll get used to it," he stated.

"Maybe some other time ," I said as I went back to sucking his cock.

"Then hold the fuck on," he said as he grabbed the side of my face and started fucking my mouth hard. His cock was bumping the back of my throat as he piston fucked my mouth. As he thrust into my mouth I noticed his hairs on his belly standing on end. "Get ready for a tonsil cleaning," he said as he started to shake all over. I kept sucking for all I was worth and before I knew it he screamed out. "Take that fucking load slut," he said and his cock started shooting huge spurts of cum in my mouth. I couldn't hold it all in and it was leaking out of my mouth and onto my bare chest. He held his cock in my mouth until he finally settled down. When he pulled his cock out I immediately swallowed what was in my mouth.

"Mmmmm, your cum tastes so fucking delicious," I said. I licked my lips clean and scooped up what fell onto my chest swallowing that as well.

"You're a quick learner," he said.

"It helps when you suck a mouth watering fat cock that looks so delicious," I answered. "I have tomorrow night off from my night job," I said, "Wanna cum over and fuck my ass tomorrow night?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes," I said, "If anyone is going to fuck me, I want your cock splitting me open."

"Your fucking with me, right?"

"No, I'm serious."

"Sounds like a plan to me," he said. As i stood up pulling up my pants he was doing the same thing. After our clothes were all straightened out he pulled me to him and kissed me again. After we pulled apart he said he was excited about fucking a virgin. I smiled at him.

"I make sure to bring a lot of condoms," he said.

"No condoms," I said, "I want to feel it when you cum in me every single time."

We left the booth and walked up to the clerk. I asked him for pen and paper and gave the guy my address. I turned to walk out smiling at him.

"See you tomorrow night," I said shaking my ass at him. I went home and stripped and jacked off one more time before going to sleep. I could hardly wait for tomorrow night.

Part 2 to follow shortly.