All Comments on 'Trading Blowjobs'

by ManlyDesires69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Popper_PapaPopper_Papaalmost 3 years ago

cant wait for part 2

sandsbartelsandsbartelalmost 3 years ago

I have been to that bookstore and sucked and have been sucked many times. Try out the Denver Swim Club gay bathhouse also on Colfax

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wishing I could find a mutual suck partner. All my hook ups like me to suck them off then leave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've never had any of my hook-ups leave. Not after they've sampled my hungry mouth & fucked my ass before hand. I also like to be whipped & caned until the tears flowed down the cheeks of my face. I'm not afraid to admit to being a gay man. I love the humiliation.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Hot story with great sex descriptions. Hope to have more physical descriptions of the guys in the next part! Thanks!

Jimmy9463Jimmy9463almost 3 years ago

Such a hot story used to love poppers and blowjobs at the bookstore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incredible! I could almost taste your cum as I jacked off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My very first adult porn movie was "Wanda Whips Wall Street" there on Colfax in 1982 at the Blubird theater.

parker3522parker3522almost 3 years ago

I too am a Marine and experienced the shower full of naked hot hung Marines.

I lusted after them but nothing happened until I was deployed.

Lots of horny scared young guys a long way away from home in a dangerous situation.

I met like minded marines and sucked a lot of anonymous cock. So hot!

I too write stories here in Literotica. check them out if you like. Please leave comments.

Dave

TerriCTerriCalmost 3 years ago

Great story, super hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. So hot, made my cum in my hand and I ate it all up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It moved a little fast for my fantasy but was spot on to my first time. We sucked in the room I had rented - basically as a place to hide when I was overcome and scared in the stream room - but David insisted that we go there for privacy.

I was so turned on during the sucking that I asked if he would slowly and gently try to fuck me. To my surprise he took hold of my dick and led me back to the steam room and did just that, only in the presence of the guys in the room watching.

I’ve never cum as hard as that before or since.

Thank you for reviving this memory.

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Back in the early 70’s I use to go to the bookstores once I found they had gloryholes. The first few months I went to them to get sucked off. After a few months I started thinking about sucking someone off. One day as I was walking to the stores I smoked a good joint I had and was high and horny. Got to the booths and a guy invited me to get sucked. I slipped my cock thru the hole. He started to suck me and he was pretty good. Then next thing I knew he stopped sucking and left the booth. I was shocked I could see bright lights in the other booth so I knew he had left the door open. So there I was with my hard cock sticking thru the hole anyone (cops) could see me. I pulled back and sat down. A couple of minutes later the door to the other booth closed and I heard coins drop into the machine. After a few minutes I didn’t see his fingers thru the hole to Signal he wanted to suck cock. So I peeked thru the hole and he was jerking a nice 5 1/2- 6 inch cock. In that moment I decided I want to suck it. I push my fingers thru the hole and seconds later he pushed his cock thru the hole. I took him in my mouth and started to suck it. Less than 5 minutes later he started to cum in my mouth. When he was drained he zipped up and left. Then I left to go get a Dr Pepper.

Pat2610Pat2610over 1 year ago

Husband carol love glory holes. They love me as a female all dresses and lipstick on their cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous